Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
    Hi David Fine!

yes i will keep you all informed as i progress more in opening more deeper. its very hard to hack have to bypass stringent security measure. i hacked just one folder till now. doing more with brute force. security breaker algorithm working 247. havent had more success yet. the server is in EU.

I found text which states that using avramenko and earth we can harvest unlimited energy but its DC we have to invert it. the power from ground is real and is useable as such like a battery.the kapanadze generator uses same principle it pumps charges from ground to the capacitors. the frequency of tesla coil just increase accelerating effect on the charges that are pumped from ground.till now this is i found. am still trying to open more folders but they have high security with 1024 bits encryption. but i will do my best and break that also. it will take time.

full regards!

XILO
    Well good luck with the hacking but from what I know hacking 1024 bit encryption even with a room full of super computers doing a brute force attack could take thousands of years if you are very lucky. Still good luck with that and thanks for the info.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Opinion On Correa Invention Energy Conversion System

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
      Opinion on Correa Invention

Edit... HMMMm I see this link to Dr.Harold Aspden's evaluation of Correa's Tech is Not going thru
      Google it!!

Correa's version.

Lots to learn about in this beautiful world !

LOTS!!

Chet
      @RAMSET

Thank you the following link works

Opinion on Correa Invention

Regads

JJ

Comment

• that link didn't work either so I found it here

Harold Aspden - Science Report 8 - Power from Space - The Correa Invention, 37p

Comment

• Xilo's findings and more...

Originally posted by xilo View Post
          Hi David Fine!

I found text which states that using avramenko and earth we can harvest unlimited energy but its DC we have to invert it. the power from ground is real and is useable as such like a battery.the kapanadze generator uses same principle it pumps charges from ground to the capacitors. the frequency of tesla coil just increase accelerating effect on the charges that are pumped from ground.

XILO
          Hi Xilo and others,

I have been following Xilo postings.His lastest finding found resonance with what I discovered recently.

Someone working on the testatika found and confirmed what Xilo and others have been emphasizing.

Here is a link to a site that appears to have confirmed by experiment (lots of pictures and schematics.Use google translate to get the full text) what Xilo just posted...

Kapazitiver Transformator

and Testatika Experiments

I found it very informative.Hope it helps in your quest.

I have confirmed this.I have confirmed on two occasions electrons been sucked from the ground.No arguments here.Naudin has some excellent postings regarding the avramenko.I am now aiming at lighting a bulb and yes, as I have mentioned before, powering a real noisy drill at some point in time

Keep up the good work !

Ged
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Gedfire; 06-19-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Hi folks.
            Thanks for your input Xilo and Gedfire
            For David
            The capacitive transformer thingy explains how Tesla`s Wardenclyfe Tower principle is, also E.V Gray conversion tube & the Testatika thing.
            To not forget resonance also, very important !
            Nice that things are clarifying up those days.
            cheers.
            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Confirmed Cold to Hot Converter

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
              Hi folks.
              Thanks for your input Xilo and Gedfire
              For David
              The capacitive transformer thingy explains how Tesla`s Wardenclyfe Tower principle is, also E.V Gray conversion tube & the Testatika thing.
              To not forget resonance also, very important !
              Nice that things are clarifying up those days.
              cheers.
              You are welcome Peculian,

How do you achieve resonance with a capacitive transformer? My understanding is that the problems of inductive type systems are almost non existent with a cap based device.

We know we can replace the testatika wimhurst with NST's flybacks etc and provide feedback to the starting battery or cap SR193 /Kapandanze way/Don.But how does resonance come into play here?

Hi All,

Today I fired up my flyback but this time attached both positive and negative to a spark gap.Then I connected two caps using Plauson/SR193 style.Then I connected a neon bulb and bingo! It lit up! Fluttered then became brighter.

I disconnected it and used an incandescent bulb instead.No light but the bulb got hot....

Next I am going to us an earth ground and bigger caps.

Anyone knows how to mod a DMM to measure HF voltage.Like 6khz? I am thinking using a diode bridge and cap to get smooth dc.Is this a viable option?

Ged
              Last edited by Gedfire; 06-25-2012, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• new vid

hi all, just here workin, i am working on the stepdown setup for my stepup coils

3 watts AC input,and 20 watt halogen lit up bright

Don Smith Device Project Part 31: 3 Watts In, 20 Watt Halogen Lit Bright - YouTube
                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                In the expert's mind there are few.
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post

3 watts AC input,and 20 watt halogen lit up bright
                  Very neat KD.

Now that you have a known output, might it be better to match series/parallel bulb loads to your existing circuit without disturbing the coils ? This in order to establish an optimum mutual coupling, and thence the necessary subsequent transformation ratio for your desired loading, for electricity is of electron spins, alignments and excitation no matter what frequency (not cold or hot!).

Also, as I mentioned to Farmhand, can I suggest that you concentrate on the plasma within your 'spark gap' metals, where ionisation needs to generate an aligned plasma (not just a 'spark') in the gap, such that a resulting photonic avalanche can fractionally dissociate spark gap matter radiantly to energise electrons and thus cause excess charge flow via oscillating resonance.

Try adjusting the gap for output with an insulated mechanical coupler (plastic knitting needle) whilst the circuit is running ? Are those plated steel (Zn on Fe) bolts or just plain ? Different metal surfaces, including dope like plating, will most likely generate different lamp intensity outputs ?

( I just noticed I am now a "Senior member" - I don't like the idea of seniority labelling in SHARED environments ! )
                  Last edited by GSM; 06-25-2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post

How do you achieve resonance with a capacitive transformer?
                    Hi Gedfire !
                    I am not quite sure but resonance is achieved when you tune two different circuits into a frequency which they both responds and "communicate" or so to say to each-other. (?)
                    Like tuning your radio receiver to the desired broadcasting AM or FM radio-station frequency.
                    Tesla mastered the tunning to a point that I doubt others are able to reproduce, except as I can see by Eric Dollard.
                    He (Tesla) "pumped" radiant impulses to the Earth in relation with it`s atmosphere.
                    And he could collect back the same amount of energy pumped without power losses or diminishing it.
                    And here I will speculate to say that he managed most probably how to get more out of the excited Earth in relation with it`s atmosphere than what he feed to his wireless power "transmitter". (?)

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                    My understanding is that the problems of inductive type systems are almost non existent with a cap based device.
                    Ged
                    By my wild guess I would say these circuits most probably have other tuning problems unlike inductive circuits. But I am learning so I am not aware yet to what problems might they be. (?)

[some food for thought:
                    http://www.padrak.com/vesperman/Capa...ransformer.pdf
                    Capacitive Transformer George Wiseman 1
                    http://www.overunity.com/7669/method.../attach/36608/
                    ]
                    We know we can replace the testatika wimhurst with NST's flybacks etc and provide feedback to the starting battery or cap SR193 /Kapandanze way/Don.But how does resonance come into play here?
                    Well, we need to study more and experiment more
                    Because, without resonance = no power, no juice in our bucket.

Today I fired up my flyback but this time attached both positive and negative to a spark gap.Then I connected two caps using Plauson/SR193 style.Then I connected a neon bulb and bingo! It lit up! Fluttered then became brighter.
                    Thanks for sharing the goods.

I disconnected it and used an incandescent bulb instead.No light but the bulb got hot....
                    Interesting

Next I am going to us an earth ground and bigger caps.
                    wow, Big Caps ? Be careful with those beats buddy.
                    Earth Ground is a Must for gain in power.All succesfull inventions started with grounding to achieve what they achieved.

Anyone knows how to mod a DMM to measure HF voltage.Like 6khz? I am thinking using a diode bridge and cap to get smooth dc.Is this a viable option?
                    I personally dunno, but does your DMM have a frequency counter ?
                    Also be careful not to screw up you DMM !

@Mr.Clean
                    Thanks for sharing the goods with us all
                    Hope you go ahead with more success !

cheers and Regards.
                    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post

Ged
                      Hi Gedfire,

you did not use the toroid transformer thats why the bulb didnt light. use toroid transformer after the plauson caps.

thanks and regards

dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                        Hi Gedfire,

you did not use the toroid transformer thats why the bulb didnt light. use toroid transformer after the plauson caps.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                        I think the Tesla power transmission system should be used to understand what's going on. I made quick sketch on how it would look like:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• caduceus and scalar amplification

scalar amplification

ScalarWaves - Vidéo Dailymotion

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                          Last edited by dunfasto; 08-24-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Mr,Cleans home heater

Mr C
                            Take that bulb and run it like this [see pic bulb in water]
                            first time hooked up to the mains [the way God meant it to be]
                            the second time hooked up the way you have it in experiment.

Put a kilowatt meter in series
                            measure temp before and after a timed run
                            Compare temps over time and input.
                            you'll know in 5 minutes if you have something special going on.

Thx for sharing
                            Chet
                            Attached Files
                            If you want to Change the world
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• battery charger

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                              Hi j dove,

thank you so much for the schematic and the pictures. very impressive. am very impressed that you are using rodin coil.

is your circuit capable of self run? did you try it for overunity?

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                              Hi dunfasto

no i never tried to make it self run and its not ou just made it to charge bats. that had problems with , made other designs for desulfating the one i showed you is just a low power prototype but it works well and on the same principle as the devices that are described here.

cheers

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                                Mr C
                                Take that bulb and run it like this [see pic bulb in water]
                                first time hooked up to the mains [the way God meant it to be]
                                the second time hooked up the way you have it in experiment.

Put a kilowatt meter in series
                                measure temp before and after a timed run
                                Compare temps over time and input.
                                you'll know in 5 minutes if you have something special going on.

Thx for sharing
                                Chet
                                Don Smith Device Project Part 31: 3 Watts In, 20 Watt Halogen Lit Bright - YouTube

So just throw it in a glass of water? It does heat up MAJOR so ok, i'll try that, hey what is the heat formula? anyone know off hand?
                                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                                In the expert's mind there are few.
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X