• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @soundiceuk

Logged in, link still doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      @ MR CLEAN

Give those caps a slight spray of blue and they look very much like Don's caps!

What is the spec of the caps?

Great videos!

You are a true warrior, you just don't quit.

A true inspiration!!!

What high voltage module are you using now then?

Have you tried 6mm pure tungsten electrode spark gap that Dynatron is using yet?

@ GSM

The LEDS have been lit since the battery was used to charge the capacitor to start the circuit.

As far as I am aware the circuit is still running

I will try to get the lengths, AWGs & time base.

It would make good experimenting experience for someone with a scope to replicate. Without a scope I guess little to no chance.

@ All

From my corner I am starting to witness a culmination of experiments coming together in a very positive direction.

There are a growing number of us waking up from our slumbers and wanting that freedom so badly things are pulling together in our favour.

When things are out in the open more (and they will be) this movement is going to start advancing at a monumental pace. I can feel it already.

Maybe I'm not the only one

Just released publically. YOU MUST HAVE AND BE LOGGED IN TO YOUR YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT TO VIEW. IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT ONE, GET ONE.

THE ACTION IS ALMOST ABOUT TO START HAPPENING

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/4KTfT6a...Generation.pdf
      Caps are 2000v 10uF each, 4 in parallel so 2kv 40uF there. my volt setting on the meter was getting cooked, just squealing and beeping and screen flashing.
      but it charges them fast
      i actually built that for another person who invited me, but i would still like to play with those big juicy caps

So i hope he is playing safe with it

hey im havin problems with my login on your site, any way to check it out? sorry to add to the pile (yahoo site all good, its the other site u have)
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• A very Good Man on a very long journey

Gentlemen [and maybe one girl??]

Regarding our friend David and a moment of Angst ,We all know he wishes no ill,Some may not know he has been at this a very long time,much more dedicated to making this world a better place for "ALL'. He has spent Thousands of hours of his time as well as Thousands of his very hard earned dollars for all to share in not just himself!
        His contributions to this cause are enormous!!
        He is a man apart ,I am proud to call him friend ,and I do understand his frustration as well as an occasional moment of Human emotion ,
        We are all Human and subject to these moments.

We are also few ...and we need each other,more now than ever!

Something is coming down the road ...
        We need each other and we need good men we can trust!
        David Fine is such a man.

Chet
        Last edited by RAMSET; 06-19-2012, 01:21 AM.
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
          Gentlemen [and maybe one girl??]

Regarding our friend David and a moment of Angst ,We all know he wishes no ill,Some may not know he has been at this a very long time,much more dedicated to making this world a better place for "ALL'. He has spent Thousands of hours of his time as well as Thousands of his very hard earned dollars for all to share in not just himself!
          His contributions to this cause are enormous!!
          He is a man apart ,I am proud to call him friend ,and I do understand his frustration as well as an occasional moment of Human emotion ,
          We are all Human and subject to these moments.

We are also few ...and we need each other,more now than ever!

Something is coming down the road ...
          We need each other and we need good men we can trust!
          David Fine is such a man.

Chet
          I aggree I stand behind David hes a hell of a guy.

-Altrez

Comment

• Thanks Ramset & Altrez!!!

I've been very frustrated here for a while now. Daemonbart was right when he said, "When you start getting close to a solution there is a lot of noise from the other side of things." We are extremely close to getting this DS device perfected. We must keep our eyes on the ball at all times and that is not so easy with all the interference.

Thanks for your encouraging words!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
              Ah, I see. Thanks.

What about the cap values?
              Hi drak,

please read this page with full attention. and replace interrupter with spark gap.

Mad Teddy's introduction to electromagnetism

and also this(ruhmkorf induction coil)

primary interrupter

thanks and regards

dunfasto
              Last edited by dunfasto; 08-24-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Hi Dunfasto.

Magnetism is the effect we observe from the charge (current) flow induced alignment of free electron orbits in a conductor, and from thence induced electron spin alignment within any coil core. A permanent magnet atomically holds the alignment of electron orbits, so that as you look down into a pole face you could imagine peering into an electron spin field.

Electrically or induced alignments of electron spins polarise and coherently direct (as opposed to random when not aligned) the photonic quanta (EM) radiation radiation events resulting from induced charge change, as via a radio transmitter or spark gap.

Likewise, photon impingement upon an electron orbit converts that energy to electron charge, and with a multiple coherent photon-electron event, then voltage charge development or current flow/magnetism may be observed.

Thus the back-EMF of a coil results from the sudden release back into electron charge from the previously flow aligned electron spin fields: a charge carried by previously conducting electrons trapped within the winding wire, until that charge is dissipated or used.

Cheers ............ Graham.
                Last edited by GSM; 06-19-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• @ All

I echo Altrez's and Ramset's words about David Fine.

He is a hard working, very fine gentleman and without his direction I would not have been able to bring to you my input.

Thank you David

I'm looking forward to our next chat

For those of you having problems with the link and Radiant Energy Group.

Please try:

radiant_energy : Radiant Energy Power Generation

Click on "Join This Group"

Please report back on your findings

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                    So, you're just going to have to rate me as a fan of his.
                    Patrick
                    Dynatron make the "White Elephant". On our forums, this is an epidemic called "dinatronofiliya". A pack of lies, soap opera with a lot of series.

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                    Personally, I can get almost nothing out of Russian language videos or documents as the translator programs are hopeless. I have never been contacted by Sergei, and as he doesn't speak English and I don't speak Russian, it is most unlikely that he ever will.
                    Patrick
                    Not one of the automatic translators can not translate correctly a very strong Russian language slang. We are now English words have become part of the Russian language in the last 20 years. This is a very dynamic language, I have greatly simplified phraseological units of Russian language.
                    Therefore, none of the technical translators are not able to correctly translate the positions of our forums, live communication can only remove the obstruction.
                    English is much weaker in this sense, but the most common.
                    If someone comes out of our forums, let him write only in English and respects you here.

It is unfortunate that many have found my warnings in vain, especially upset Patrick. I do not know now whether or not to acquaint you with our work, after I was called a troll.
                    Last edited by VasiliyBuslaev; 06-20-2012, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
                      It is unfortunate that many have found my warnings in vain, especially upset Patrick. I do not know now whether or not to acquaint you with our work, after I was called a troll.
                      Dynatron has working circuit and he does not say if it is OU device. The capacitor charge can store even megawatts of energy and the proper way of use of it is power amplification as N. Tesla was using extensively.
                      In regards of your opinion it will stay it stays as just another one without your personal experiment with all proper measurements captured on camera...

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                        @ MR CLEAN

Give those caps a slight spray of blue and they look very much like Don's caps!

What is the spec of the caps?

Great videos!

You are a true warrior, you just don't quit.

A true inspiration!!!

What high voltage module are you using now then?

Have you tried 6mm pure tungsten electrode spark gap that Dynatron is using yet?

@ GSM

The LEDS have been lit since the battery was used to charge the capacitor to start the circuit.

As far as I am aware the circuit is still running

I will try to get the lengths, AWGs & time base.

It would make good experimenting experience for someone with a scope to replicate. Without a scope I guess little to no chance.

@ All

From my corner I am starting to witness a culmination of experiments coming together in a very positive direction.

There are a growing number of us waking up from our slumbers and wanting that freedom so badly things are pulling together in our favour.

When things are out in the open more (and they will be) this movement is going to start advancing at a monumental pace. I can feel it already.

Maybe I'm not the only one

Just released publically. YOU MUST HAVE AND BE LOGGED IN TO YOUR YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT TO VIEW. IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT ONE, GET ONE.

THE ACTION IS ALMOST ABOUT TO START HAPPENING

Hi soundiceuk,

this link

does not work. can you post working link?

thanks and regards

dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                          Hi Dunfasto.

Magnetism is the effect we observe from the charge (current) flow induced alignment of free electron orbits in a conductor, and from thence induced electron spin alignment within any coil core. A permanent magnet atomically holds the alignment of electron orbits, so that as you look down into a pole face you could imagine peering into an electron spin field.

Electrically or induced alignments of electron spins polarise and coherently direct (as opposed to random when not aligned) the photonic quanta (EM) radiation radiation events resulting from induced charge change, as via a radio transmitter or spark gap.

Likewise, photon impingement upon an electron orbit converts that energy to electron charge, and with a multiple coherent photon-electron event, then voltage charge development or current flow/magnetism may be observed.

Thus the back-EMF of a coil results from the sudden release back into electron charge from the previously flow aligned electron spin fields: a charge carried by previously conducting electrons trapped within the winding wire, until that charge is dissipated or used.

Cheers ............ Graham.
                          Hi gsm,

i am not that knowledgeable as you are. all i wanted to let everyone know that whenever we feed a pulse of current that is not continuous set up electrical oscillations in the coil with a resonant frequency. these oscillations are not continuous and they die due to resistance of the circuit.

ruhmkorf coil acts like a nst/ or flyback without diodes.

read useful info

DC Tesla Coil design

Rob's DC powered 5kW Tesla Coil

dc tesla coil in operation

Tesla Coil DC 24 V - YouTube

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                          Last edited by dunfasto; 06-19-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• @ Mr Clean

All sorted now brother

@ All

No restrictions on joining www. energy . team-talk .net now.

@ GSM re: Romero's answer.

I am not sure about the AWG, it looks like 0.8mm... I am at work now, don't know length and timebase.

Check out www.energy.team-talk.net

Things are about to go from warm to HOT!!!

Comment

• Thanks for Posting this

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                              Hi mainsen,

i have edited try using diodes. hope it works. oops! the flyback written with 0.5 mkfd dont means anything so omit it.

note: please try and test with diodes with whatever caps you used that produced short sparks.

caps in my opinion must be flyback voltage rated.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                              How do I get 12 volts 16 amps from this set up at the output?

Thanks

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                                How do I get 12 volts 16 amps from this set up at the output?

Thanks

Ged

Hi gedfire,

this is not my circuit. i just edited it. it was posted on here i just tried to help user mainsen. am not sure it will work or not. i feel the circuit lacks some important parts. i wont recommend you. i think the user zilano always dont specify important part of the circuit like don smith. we have to find it out ourselves whats missing.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                                Last edited by dunfasto; 06-19-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X