No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you peculian, at last a civil, and whilst clear maybe a somewhat aloof reply.

I put it to you that there is only one kind of electricity, and that when an electric charge is spark shorted it is no longer electricity but instantaneously photonic, thus the cold/ hot terminologies are imaginary inventions which actually blur and confuse issues ?
    Last edited by GSM; 06-18-2012, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Peculian, Thank you for your last post. Good points and good thoughts for all.

Regarding hot and cold electricity it is my understanding that hot electricity is the normal stuff we use everyday in our homes and devices. However cold electricity, which I've seen has some properties quite the opposite of hot electricity. One is that increasing the load to a cold electricity source will cause an increase in flow or power. Example: put a short across a light bulb with hot electricity and it will go out or go very dim. Short across a bulb with cold electricity and it will glow brighter. It is also common to find that motors or things that normally would heat up when running actually run cold or colder than room temperature when powered by cold electricity and thus the term came from this phenomenon I assume.
      Last edited by ewizard; 06-18-2012, 03:20 PM.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
        Thank you peculian, at last a civil, and whilst clear maybe a somewhat aloof reply.

I put it to you that there is only one kind of electricity, and that when an electric charge is spark shorted it is no longer electricity but instantaneously photonic, thus the invented cold/ hot terminologies are imaginary inventions which actually blur and confuse issues ?
        You are welcome GSM.
        I respect yours and others point of view, and as so I would be glad if you point to some info to study and experiment your shared info here about photonic-like scale transformation.
        btw, you can do this by pm to me so others will not be distracted from central topic about Don`s devices.
        It is said from other inventors (I do not recall by whom now) that there is something like neutrino-thing moving (this one maybe quote by Tesla (?) ) and/or soft electrons (?) I don`t know the whole thing.
        But I am here ready to learn and study if it is goin to help me move forward faster than now.

@ J dove.
        great to have you here.it seems you have done some interesting experiments so at least you know yourself what helds true in some cases and what not.
        As for spelling wrong do not worry, I am at the same wagon with you, english is not my native language.

@Ewizard.
        Thanks for your input. Yes I remember what you said from the work E.V. Gray did with what you describe here.The motor powered by cold electricity would freeze more with more load put on it. Very interesting and I particularly like it coz it is a confirmation of work done and proved by Tesla himself.

@ all.
        I know some folks, though a very limited number, have managed to build such a device as the ones presented by Don, and they were successfull at doing it, are seeing/following this topic.
        For this here is a call to release the info anonymously at the web as fast as they can before heavy censoring of net-web takes place once and for good.
        To do this you do not need to expose yourself Just release the necesary info out there so people get to build secretly, and be able to release the advanced info in their turn the same as you first did (if you decide to do this).
        I am convinced that Don has given enough info to build this stuff, but sometimes it is not enough.
        Would`nt you love these devices to be built by competent people "who knows what they are doing" to be spread for the benefit of the humanity as a whole and not for the benefit for a few; like oil cartels, to be builded everywhere around the globe ?? Think about it, and be altruistic as Tesla was. Thanks.
        some thought here:
        Mr. Donald L Smith's Reputation

Regards.
        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• What about the casmir effect Don Smith talks about?
          He states that it is evidence of free energy, just put a load between the earth and you are using energy from the ambient background. It is already used in planes and scooters...

So is this the truth or else why is he saying that
          d.jpg

Comment

Yes debate is healthy, but where is it ? All I see are shill like attempts to divide and conquer those who are unwilling to 'believe' without explanation !
            Folk who attempt to disrepute or shoot the messenger based upon irrational beliefs, aggression, insult and implied hatred do not further *debate*.

Then there are those with the obstinate 'I don't need to prove anything' stance like Peculian who expects us to believe he has an OU generator so powerful it does not need meters, and Jacqui who claims a COP of 3.26.

Are these Don Smith devices, and where is your verification ?

Sorry but I cannot believe either of you without affidavit or evidence.
            All original inventors who publicly provided EVIDENCE relied upon the dissociation of matter to generate their electricity.

And now we see the latest 'Alien Devices' circuit being altered nearly every time a constructor fails to get it running !
            This means (like so many other circuits already posted in this very long thread) that it was an incorrect and misguiding circuit when it was posted.
            Why ? Get it yet ?
            Are Alien Devices wilfully diverting your attention and wasting your time ?
            Or are they using others to check out their untested ideas in the hope something might work ?

Heck I'm not even aware of the terms 'cold' and 'hot' electricity (as used here) being defined anywhere !
            Yet these are said to be within the basis of Don Smith circuit operation.

Anyone ?

cold electricity

when high voltage with minutest amps when rapidly changes across plates of the capacitor making plates alternatively negative and positive the other plates facing tries to build up anti change voltage across. synchronising with the change that causing it.

thus a voltage is developed across the plates of capacitor that has zero amps and just pure etherial voltage is called cold electricity.

Tesla "Hairpin Circuit" lighting 100 watt halogen bulb, under water as well - YouTube

Tesla's Hairpin circuit concept - YouTube

XILO
            Attached Files
            Last edited by xilo; 06-18-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Look at my hairpin circuit running silent at 12v if i use higher voltage i can also light a bulb in water.

Tesla did many experiments. Anybody knows with which one he was claiming free energy?

Don never heard of tesla until later on! and he did the MEG years before bearden did and was also 100x more efficient
              Last edited by scratchrobot; 06-18-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Radient Event

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
                  What about the casmir effect Don Smith talks about?
                  He states that it is evidence of free energy, just put a load between the earth and you are using energy from the ambient background. It is already used in planes and scooters...

So is this the truth or else why is he saying that
                  [ATTACH]11529[/ATTACH]
                  don smith effect

XILO
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Tried light bulb in series with second spark, with and without the toroid (made no difference). Now i got some light , but only very dim. Input to Flyback was below 6 watt.
                    Some strange thing: Output fluctuates, every 5 seconds or so bulb shines little brighter, just for a second.
                    Bulb i used was 230V 7W. 230V 20W,60W and 24V 25 W bulbs didnt light at all.
                    Will continue testing, perhaps i will buy some more hv caps these days.
                    Kind regards,
                    mainsen

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                    Hi mainsen,

try using as shown in the image below. hope it helps you to light bulb from earth energy.
                    use the original setup that made your both sparks working and change as shown in the image.

thanks and regards
                    dunfasto

Comment

• Self charge

Did anyone succeed with the toroid circuit green earth energy device to self charge the battery?
                      Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by mainsen View Post
                        Tried light bulb in series with second spark, with and without the toroid (made no difference). Now i got some light , but only very dim. Input to Flyback was below 6 watt.
                        Some strange thing: Output fluctuates, every 5 seconds or so bulb shines little brighter, just for a second.
                        Bulb i used was 230V 7W. 230V 20W,60W and 24V 25 W bulbs didnt light at all.
                        Will continue testing, perhaps i will buy some more hv caps these days.
                        Kind regards,
                        mainsen
                        Hi mainsen,

for now short the spark gap attached to the bulb and try that. when you get proper caps then use this circuit with spark gap. yes the ambient tries to force the change and i think if you use proper caps this fluctuation will go away. try to get caps that have high mfd u can try electrolytics but do care about polarity and voltage.

the amperes here are directly related to the mkfd. higher mkfd higher the amps that will flow from earth to the caps. you can brighten the bulbs even at this stage by connecting it across the one end of diode connected to cap and the earth end of same diode.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                        Last edited by dunfasto; 06-18-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
                          Tesla did many experiments. Anybody knows with which one he was claiming free energy?
                          I'm not aware that Tesla ever claimed over-unity, though of course he did 'decant energy from the 'ether''.

What an excellent summary you have provided DilJalaay.
                          Who was the author ?

Presumably this Electro-Radiant Effect is what people have been talking about as if cold electricity - only it isn't electricity at all.

Does that summary not tell us that the effect is photonic (radiant) in nature !? That is, it is due to a sudden change in the status of energised electrons.
                          I have suggested this before, but no one seems willing to consider or discuss.

The energisation of the charge carrying electrons might be via electricity, but the spark induced discharge of that priorly energised status leads to an impulse of (mega-quanta) photonic radiation.
                          Ordinary radio frequency radiation is sinusoidal and a cyclic process via electrical energisation, but spark energised pulses carry all high frequencies up to microwave (as in small hairpins) and beyond, and that energy does not flow through the wire electrically, but through free space, or is guided by appropriately induced charge alignments on the surface of conductors.

Thus when a spark gap is discharged and is connected to an inductor, there must be simultaneous electric charge motion limited by propagation speed along the length of the conductor, plus direct and speed of light radiation and reciprocal photonic transduction of impulse energy throughout the conductor length in advance of the slower transient electric wavefront arriving.
                          (No doubt inductor conductor length arrangements can allow for the wavefronts to reinforce induction at a specific frequency, and possibly counter back-EMF generation.)

Also I suggest consideration that photonic radiation is polarised (just like ordinary radio antennas polarise transmissions) and that this is the effect which comes into play over close wound coils and within the spark gap itself, whereby the ionised discharge can be adjusted into an efficiently linear plasma.

Hence my earlier question about cold/hot electricity - for whilst there is only one kind of electricity which passes via conductors, there is another kind of energy which can be directly induced into, or follow the surface of conductors, and that is not electricity, but its electron energised photonic corollary !

Hence I additionally suggest that the cold/ hot electricity descriptions I have been condescendingly implored to accept until I learn what I am witnessing, are actually mental impediments to developmental progress for everyone in relation to Radiant Energy because they go against, rather than being additions to, already established Physics fundamentals.
                          Last edited by GSM; 06-18-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Does that summary not tell us that the effect is photonic (radiant) in nature !? That is, it is due to a sudden change in the status of energised electrons.
                            I have suggested this before, but no one seems willing to consider or discuss.
                            I consider all options, though I'm not qualified to discuss many. The truth is out there and you may be as close as anyone. In the end, only experimentation will answer questions and I am one of the many here gathering parts.

Comment

• you actually believe this ****?

Originally posted by TheStone View Post
                              Sad, but looks like is true!!!

here is a clip from that guys claim of meeting Don....
                              ZPEnergy.com - Do you think Smith has a point? (Zero Point ?;-)
                              ...."His load was an 8 watt fluorescent tube which would not light. Don said he had to go but could WE FIX IT FOR HIM? QUE???

He left, we used a multimeter he had provided and found the laser power supply was faulty, fortunately Don had spare parts, so we hooked it into the circuit and did resistance checks on the wiring finding no open circuits.

When we tried it, still would not even light the 8 watt lamp (remember he was claiming to tap the VAN ALLEN RADIATION BELTS to produce 1000 watts)....we hooked in an LED, it didn't even light."......

Wow, if you can believe this guy, then you may as well quit now and save us the beginner question and answers.

I especially like the last comment about not being able to light an LED....
                              Dude,,, are you serious??
                              That shows how the guy didnt even know what to try to lie about,

To say that Don actually left his board there for these idiots to FIX FOR HIM? ,
                              and it cant light an LED

oh man,thats a good one

Don Smith Device Project Part 30 A: Capaitors Charging - YouTube
                              Last edited by mr.clean; 06-18-2012, 10:25 PM.
                              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                              In the expert's mind there are few.
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• @ MR CLEAN

Give those caps a slight spray of blue and they look very much like Don's caps!

What is the spec of the caps?

Great videos!

You are a true warrior, you just don't quit.

A true inspiration!!!

What high voltage module are you using now then?

Have you tried 6mm pure tungsten electrode spark gap that Dynatron is using yet?

@ GSM

The LEDS have been lit since the battery was used to charge the capacitor to start the circuit.

As far as I am aware the circuit is still running

I will try to get the lengths, AWGs & time base.

It would make good experimenting experience for someone with a scope to replicate. Without a scope I guess little to no chance.

@ All

From my corner I am starting to witness a culmination of experiments coming together in a very positive direction.

There are a growing number of us waking up from our slumbers and wanting that freedom so badly things are pulling together in our favour.

When things are out in the open more (and they will be) this movement is going to start advancing at a monumental pace. I can feel it already.

Maybe I'm not the only one

Just released publically. YOU MUST HAVE AND BE LOGGED IN TO YOUR YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT TO VIEW. IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT ONE, GET ONE.

THE ACTION IS ALMOST ABOUT TO START HAPPENING

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/4KTfT6a...Generation.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X