Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drak View Post
    Care to let us in on how many watts those resistors are?
    They are 100 watt I got them from All Electronics | Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Parts and Supplies at Discount Prices and something micro on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
      Hi,

I'm not at all sure that we are looking at this circuit in the correct way, and while I think that there should be some adjustments, it might well be a sound idea. As I understand it:

1. The Neon Sign module, powered by a 12V battery, generates a low-power, 9,500V 40 kHz signal at substantially less than the short-circuit current of 30 mA.

2. The diodes should actually be wired in series to give 10kV at 3A rather than 2kV at 15A and they should be placed immediately after the Neon Sign Module to protect it from random voltage spikes.

3. The spark gap and combined earth connection is fed this output. The circuit to here is conventional hot electricity and so is COP<1.

4. The spark gap which is a sealed Gas-Discharge Tube is a controlling factor and not being defined, has an unknown effect. Ambient energy will be fed in from both the ground and the ambient background, but how and when depends on the spacing of the electrodes inside the GDT. If it were a single spark gap to an earth connection, then it would be fairly certain that what is fed onwards to the rest of the circuit would be at a different frequency and a very different voltage to those supplied by the Neon Sign Module. In this instance, that is highly likely to be the case also, and the onward voltage is likely to be very much lower.

5. The spark gap changes the operation into cold electricity which is tricky to use unless you just want to light bulbs. If the resistor divider pair is used with cold electricity, then power ratings are not an issue and a reduced voltage can be rectified, although, still at high frequency using fast-recovery diodes. Resistors boost cold electricity rather than restricting it.

6. The capacitor is an essential component as it converts cold electricity to hot electricity. There is probably no great reason why the lower leg of the resistor divider should not be a variable resistor with the slider feeding the diode bridge, giving the arrangement a variable output voltage. An air-core step-down transformer could be used instead of resistors.

I have not built or tested this circuit, but it appears to be an arrangement which is worth thinking about. It is very diffiicult to find an NSM without earth-leakage circuitry built into it, but the much cheaper Kacher circuit should be a suitable front end, provided that it runs at over 20 kHz.

Patrick
      Hi Patrick

This all makes sense to me. For I am far from an expert and I need all the help I can get from any valid source. Thanks for your input. Also I would love to hear more info on this as you have time.

Regards
      Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 06-17-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
        Hi mainsen,

good to hear. now use smaller bulb as you have nf caps power pumped from ground is low just use the figure below and report the outcome.

sorry in haste i didnt wipe the 0.5mkfd plz omit that as these caps not used and spark and bulb replaced them.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
        @ mainsen

And if that works, it might be interesting to put the bulb in series with the first spark gap across the first capacitor and omit all of the other parts (bridge, second spark gap, etc.) then compare the bulb brightness. That should show how much extra energy the bridge and second spark gap are adding.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
          So if this circuit is 'designed' to run with a potential divider meant to be 801 ohms feeding the inverter, then it can be shown running with a board of series connected lamps (Moray style) in place of those resistors.

EVIDENCE ?????????????????????

Also there could be a reason for having diodes in series with a bridge connected to the ionised spark gap activation of a charged passive component source, that being the imperfections of diodes with impulse drive turning the rectifying bridge into an alternating impulse capacitance bridge. Especially if the bridge is feeding another spark gap or impulse switching arrangement which discharges intermediate storage components.
          ou make a good point. THe divider accually is 780 ohms to 1 ohm. It still has some work I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            As far as I am concerned this is unacceptable. Wishing other members harm and
            insinuating that if they were hit by a truck things would get better. And in a
            gutless way too. By not stating who it is you are referring to you show your
            not able to stand by your words.

What is the nonsense you speak of. All the BS claims being made ? Or the is
            the nonsense in your mind when people try to bring some common
            sense into the thread.

Please state who it is you are referring to so the person can defend their
            actions or words.

Stating/insinuating in a public forum that you wish another member to "meet"
            with a lorry is wrong. Even more so when you can't have the decency to say
            who it is you are referring to.

I don't see anyone here to cause problems, except those who are making fake
            claims and posting fake video's as real. You are actually wishing harm to a
            person who is trying to help. That's downright despicable.

How would you feel if others wished you dead. GROW UP.

Cheers
            Hi Farmhand ,
            I see that you have put up some pics of a couple of devises you feel that are fakes , some could be but the top one looks like it's based on the ideas of John Bedini monopole ( north facing magnets ) to develope a steep rising pulse which is used to charge a lead acid battery . The battery is a necessary component of the circuit . and these things will run over-unity but you only find the result in the battery as it behaves as a negative resistor . But that might not be your understanding just yet . So I guess we shall agree to disagree and that happens between people in science ; but both of us are decent human beings and I would like that to continue .

Ah it's all so stimulating , don't you just love a good debate .
            I see that some don't like their world view to be challenged ; they collapse into outright aggression tut , tut . I wonder who the aggressor is trying to alienate ?

Jacqueline .
            Last edited by Jacqui; 06-17-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• @Farmhand

What do you think of water heating to prove output power? It would seem easy to make a standard test. Sure, people could cheat and make fake videos, but I'm talking about the serious experimenters here who are trying to achieve something. Your thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
                What do you think of water heating to prove output power? It would seem easy to make a standard test. Sure, people could cheat and make fake videos, but I'm talking about the serious experimenters here who are trying to achieve something. Your thoughts?
                I think it is much easier to measure the voltage across a resistor (watts = RMS voltage squared divided by resistance). This has problem of finding RMS voltage and power factor when using AC, but heating water has its own problems with heat leakage.
                Last edited by xee2; 06-17-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                  They are 100 watt I got them from All Electronics | Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Parts and Supplies at Discount Prices and something micro on the internet.
                  Thanks

Comment

• Meters are useless when power gain is obvious

Hi guys.
                    @Seeker2011 and xee2
                    I don`t intend to stop your conversation but, personally I think that if the power gain is evident
                    we do not need comparison meters and heaters and so on in the low-power range.
                    For example: If I put into a flyback/NST around to 200W and I can run heavy machines and motors, power hog lamps and so on in a range within 5KW to some 160KW , what the meters are needed at all then ??
                    Something else to consider also, from Don`s words is: Do not measure power and do not load your circuit before the use of a well-fit isolation transformer in a resonant frequency desired to ones needs.
                    In other words Real Power comes alive only after you have transformed it through an isolation transformer.
                    Anything in contrary to this simple guideline most probably will be a baddly dissapointed experimenter.
                    aka RTM rules.
                    cheers.Regards.
                    Last edited by Peculian; 06-17-2012, 11:10 PM.
                    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by mainsen View Post
                      @dunfasto: thank you for the quick answer,
                      changed to ur schematic with the diodes, now i have continous sparks on both spark gaps
                      Sadly the Output after toroid transformer is near zero, no light. Tried different Bulbs and secondary windings, no light at all. But i will continue testing, perhaps my capacitors have too low capacity. I have 4 MKP capacitors rated at 1uF and 1000V but i dont dare to try them after i saw the sparks between the terminals of those capacitors over a distance of 2cm when voltage of flyback was only little higher than now.
                      Kind regards,
                      mainsen
                      Hi mainsen,

try using as shown in the image below. hope it helps you to light bulb from earth energy.
                      use the original setup that made your both sparks working and change as shown in the image.

thanks and regards
                      dunfasto
                      Last edited by dunfasto; 08-24-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacqui View Post

Ah it's all so stimulating , don't you just love a good debate .

Jacqueline .
                        Yes debate is healthy, but where is it ? All I see are shill like attempts to divide and conquer those who are unwilling to 'believe' without explanation !
                        Folk who attempt to disrepute or shoot the messenger based upon irrational beliefs, aggression, insult and implied hatred do not further *debate*.

Then there are those with the obstinate 'I don't need to prove anything' stance like Peculian who expects us to believe he has an OU generator so powerful it does not need meters, and Jacqui who claims a COP of 3.26.

Are these Don Smith devices, and where is your verification ?

Sorry but I cannot believe either of you without affidavit or evidence.
                        All original inventors who publicly provided EVIDENCE relied upon the dissociation of matter to generate their electricity.

And now we see the latest 'Alien Devices' circuit being altered nearly every time a constructor fails to get it running !
                        This means (like so many other circuits already posted in this very long thread) that it was an incorrect and misguiding circuit when it was posted.
                        Why ? Get it yet ?
                        Are Alien Devices wilfully diverting your attention and wasting your time ?
                        Or are they using others to check out their untested ideas in the hope something might work ?

Heck I'm not even aware of the terms 'cold' and 'hot' electricity (as used here) being defined anywhere !
                        Yet these are said to be within the basis of Don Smith circuit operation.

Anyone ?
                        Last edited by GSM; 06-18-2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Yes debate is healthy, but where is it ? All I see are shill like attempts to divide and conquer those who are unwilling to 'believe' without explanation !
                          Folk who attempt to disrepute or shoot the messenger based upon irrational beliefs, aggression, insult and implied hatred do not further *debate*.

Then there are those with the obstinate 'I don't need to prove anything' stance like Peculian who expects us to believe he has an OU generator so powerful it does not need meters, and Jacqui who claims a COP of 3.26.

All original inventors who publicly provided EVIDENCE relied upon the dissociation of matter to generate their electricity.

And now we see the latest 'Alien Devices' circuit being altered nearly every time a constructor fails to get it running !
                          This means (like so many other circuits already posted in this very long thread) that it was an incorrect and misguiding circuit when it was posted.
                          Why ? Get it yet ?
                          Or are they using others to check out their untested ideas in the hope something might work ?

Heck I'm not even aware of the terms 'cold' and 'hot' electricity (as used here) being defined anywhere !

Anyone ?
                          Don Smith devices are used in airplanes cars, scooters etc.. Don said so himself, watch his video's.

I think you are right about some people are here to check out their untested ideas letting others do the work in the hope something might work.

For “cold electricity,” think fans, air conditioners, refrigerators.
                          For “hot electricity,” think toasters, hair dryers, incandescent light bulbs.

Regards

Comment

• Free energy

Yes in a sense I agree with Farmhand; we should not be violent with each other in speech in this forum even when people disagree with us. People who disagree with certain things would be the guys who really want things to get better.
                            Mainsen I've build the circuit of the toroid to my SG direct without BR. Put two high voltage caps to the SG points and out in series feeding a toroid 20T then a 12v 5w bulb to the 5T
                            It was lit ok.

Comment

'believe' without explanation !
                              Hi GSM.
                              You don`t have to believe if you do not study the thing yourself. Believing without proving first is a unwise move.

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                              without explanation !
                              Well, if you get back through this thread/topic you will find enough info and debate being happened. So where is the scope debating the same thing ?
                              There is plenty of info available around the net to build a working Don device, but you should keep in mind it is not easy as a walk to the park. It takes time,nerves and unfortunately lots of money.
                              But if one is willing to first study the matter well it will make a good start without too much spendings.
                              You do not have to base your research on Zilano/Zelina/Z/Z Alien Team Devices or any one`s other ideas, start from Don`s himself instructions this is the only sure fire way, if you try hard to succeed. Of course some useful tips you can find in this topic by other sincere members who are sharing what they have come up till now.
                              And furthermore it is not advisable to exactly copy the work of a fellow here the reason being that you might have other tools and components in you hands. So, study well first, make comparison between different shared ideas and then go ahead and try it yourself firsthand. Trying for yourself is the best bet. We are all humans and as so we need help from time to time from others so if you came accross an obstacle then you can post here a question to see what others did to overcome maybe the same problem you stuck now with. No shame in asking, ignorance dances when someone thinks he knows everything.

Then there are those with the obstinate 'I don't need to prove anything'
                              OK.let me put this way:let`s get to the basic logic.
                              you have a normal 12v 7Ah battery to power up your NST or flyback thing, and in another step you can power up a 5KW load with power excited from that very 12v battery through a Don Smith like circuit - now - do you need more evidence to believe that there is happening something unusual ?
                              Now if you can buy big expesinve metering boards just to see what you are already seeing with free view (without meters) than if so maybe you can do a favor to us others who cannot even think of a simple oscilloscope (financial troubles I mean) you are pleased to share your results.

As I said before you don`t have to, coz if you do then you will be considered a fool.Simply like that. Make first an investigative work to verify yourself the thing than if you will you can believe.But ,again even if you find your way to believe the matter there will be lots of folks saying the same anoying things when you, for yourself have already seen and proved the story to yourself.
                              Would you willing to disscuss the same thing everytime one guy come up with the same concerns when you have already explained the darn thing ?? will you ? everyone`s here doubting on you ? or worse threatening on you ?
                              Not a pleasure to do so, don`t you think ? anyway.

Some have done what you said but not all of them as long as I am aware.
                              If you will I`ll say; pick up an text editor/office editor and do a list of devices who used the principle you have confirmed so. and then lets see if all inventors used the same thing. But again it is a case where when you are able to confirm this to yourself you might not be able to show or convince others the stuff. It takes someone`s involvement to reveal the truth.
                              Well, I will be repetitive and say: Have you read all of what Tesla has to share with us ? Have you ever metered the powers that governs cosmic bodies and suns, galaxies or even at litle scale like what keeps you attached to Earth`s surface ?? I tell you that there`s no possibilty people will ever find the end to all those forces and antiforces in their specific roles, simply because we are very limited beings, that`s all.

Why ? Get it yet ?
                              You do not have to base your research on "failed" (according to your view-point) Alien Team schematics. I for one I am not able to confirm Alien Team schematics so, I will not say they are false claims but at the same time I am not goin to tell it is true.

I have no doubts Don`s devices worked as claimed, but I am not able to confirm it to you. You have to do this for yourself, so that in the end the only guilty will be you yourself or Don Smith as per his claims.
                              Personally I am in a building process, but I have confirmed to myself Don`s devices are real. There are other free energy inventors who confirm and do not negate the work Don S. has done for the benefit of the humanity.
                              cheers.

Than without willing to be offensive to you I would say you have a lot of study in front of you, and no one will ever be able to help you, disscuss the matter with you, when you have no idea on what others here are chit-chating.
                              With respect to you this is my suggestion:
                              Study well the work and research of the great Nikola Tesla and if you have the means to do the experiments do not hesitate to experiment out.
                              Study also the work of Don Smith on what he and others like Bedini mean when they refer to "Cold Electricity" (?) hopefully one day you will be back here sadisfied from your own research an just maybe will share the goods with us all.

Ciao and all the Best to you. Regards.
                              << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• quenched spark gap

[QUOTE=Peculian;197925]Hi there J dove !
                                Welcome here !
                                Thank you for your input. Very bright idea that of a quenched spark gap
                                It was suggested here by T-1000 but with so much technobable here around people cannot grasp the real diamonds shared here.
                                Again, thank you for your input. This kind of input will help to go ahead with our replication work & research.

Peculian

thanks for the notice, yes T-1000 spoke of the magnetic quenched spark gap there is also a multi-gap type that i use ,it's simpler to manufacture and makes a great change in the operation of the device ,i've used it in tesla coil and the hair pin device. tesla wrote about it in his book "writings researches an inventions". I wish to contribute what i can to objective at hand ; I am also working on same type device and find what others are doing here (as mr. woopy would say ) very intresting. please forgive my spelling.

cheers

jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X