Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
    Caught me again. Your rightit needs to be 800. You must have the same program I have. I need to go over things better before I post. I just wanted to get something that I thought was an easy way to get off the grid. But I did make those mistakes. Thanks for keeping mr straight your pretty sharp. I didn't notice either mistake until you pointed them out.My bad

Regards
    So if this circuit is 'designed' to run with a potential divider meant to be 801 ohms feeding the inverter, then it can be shown running with a board of series connected lamps (Moray style) in place of those resistors.

EVIDENCE ?????????????????????

Also there could be a reason for having diodes in series with a bridge connected to the ionised spark gap activation of a charged passive component source, that being the imperfections of diodes with impulse drive turning the rectifying bridge into an alternating impulse capacitance bridge. Especially if the bridge is feeding another spark gap or impulse switching arrangement which discharges intermediate storage components.
    Last edited by GSM; 06-17-2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      I know I'm slightly guilty of it (sorry), but there are a hell of a lot of distractions going in this thread.
      Distractions indeed - so let's dispel some of the inadequately evidenced ones and get down to un-ALIEN-able nitty gritty.
      I have said before that a spark gap may be used to transform impedances and transfer impulse energy in a seemingly improbable way, but that does not mean that such an arrangement will draw 'zero point' energy and generate OU !

Re the Romero self sustaining circuit:
      Has a light been shining on the LEDs for the entire duration of the demonstration ?
      Are there any wire length dimensions available, and what timebase setting was displayed in the scope pic?
      Last edited by GSM; 06-17-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacqui View Post
        GSM .

The need to look out side the box .

Oh and just one more thing I HAVE ACHIEVED over unity and I most definitely have not had to resort to radio active materials to do it .
        COP=3.26 and I'm not going to show you , as in this case you have get your self out that comfy box yourself and that takes courage .

Jacqui
        HA-HA; Just because I am here you are unwilling to help the entire World solve its energy issues.
        Oh Jacqui. How can anyone accept such a stance, especially after all the effort, interest and dedication subscribers here have already shown ?

I trust you used resistor-capacitor damped moving coil meters to measure voltage, and moving iron meters to measure current exactly as they did in the old days, and that you are not allowing yourself to be misled by modern digital multimeters with their inherent interpolation errors ?

Also with that kind of COP you have of course already implemented your arrangement as a free-standing open source generator ?

Comment

• Zilano schematic

Originally posted by xilo View Post
          Hi drak!

the point of topic is to understand free energy. it has one source and tapping methods are different. but source is universal.

i just hacked and found something important.

hope you all will like.

Full regards!

XILO
          This schematic is nearly the one I did to light the bulb. Zilano knows it all guys.

Comment

• Nice!!!

Nice job Jacqui!!! Very glad to hear you got 3.26.

Originally posted by Jacqui View Post
            GSM .

The need to look out side the box .

Oh and just one more thing I HAVE ACHIEVED over unity and I most definitely have not had to resort to radio active materials to do it .
            COP=3.26 and I'm not going to show you , as in this case you have get your self out that comfy box yourself and that takes courage .

Jacqui

Comment

• Agreed Soundiceuk

Yes, there is one distractor who has become a real pain as of late. I wish he would meet with a lorry and then his nonsense would be terminated.

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
              I know I'm slightly guilty of it (sorry), but there are a hell of a lot of distractions going in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
                Hi drak!

the point of topic is to understand free energy. it has one source and tapping methods are different. but source is universal.

hope you all will like.

Full regards!

XILO
                I should have said thread titles, not topics, but anyhow.

I see 5 caps in that schematic, how are any of them calculated?

Also, I don't see how spark gap 5 would ever fire, the FWBR is stopping it.
                Last edited by drak; 06-17-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                  I should have said thread titles, not topics, but anyhow.

I see 5 caps in that schematic, how are any of them calculated?

Also, I don't see how spark gap 5 would ever fire, the FWBR is stopping it.
                  Hi drak,

spark gap firing and is a silent one.

charging through resistor can control the rate of charging and makes spark silent.

the spark then becomes Sr193 spark purple/violet

the method uses manual cap dicharge. one plate of cap is charged by fwbrd fly back and other plate of cap charged by earth ground. so in a sense we are still using half power from flyback and half from earth ground.

The Silence Of Spark:-

http://www.youtube.com/v/M1x2b4RXcU0

conversion of spark into hot electricity using plauson converter

Don Smith primary driver to toroid - YouTube

now to automate the self sparking and use full power power from the ground and just use flyback supply just to sustain power pumping from ground both are combined( silent spark+plauson)

though am no expert but i see whats going on in this circuit posted.

i can specify all process in the figure please wait for my next editing of this post.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                  Last edited by dunfasto; 06-17-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                    Hi drak,

spark gap firing and is a silent one.

charging through resistor can control the rate of charging and makes spark silent.

http://www.youtube.com/v/M1x2b4RXcU0

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                    Ah, I see. Thanks.

What about the cap values?

Comment

• I just build this device after schematic and so far it doesnt work, no sparks, only short ones when i switch power to flyback on and off. The Flyback i have produce enough power and voltage, tried between aproximatly 5000 and 40000 volts. But i have to say my grounds are not that good and i have no clue what capacitor values should be used. Used 1,8 nF for the cap after Flyback and the 4 others are 10nF each. When supply voltage got to high, i had sparks across the terminals of the 10nF capacitors, lol.
                      Any suggestions?
                      Thanks and kind regards,
                      mainsen

Originally posted by xilo View Post
                      Hi drak!

hope you all will like.

Full regards!

XILO

Comment

• Originally posted by mainsen View Post
                        I just build this device after schematic and so far it doesnt work, no sparks, only short ones when i switch power to flyback on and off. The Flyback i have produce enough power and voltage, tried between aproximatly 5000 and 40000 volts. But i have to say my grounds are not that good and i have no clue what capacitor values should be used. Used 1,8 nF for the cap after Flyback and the 4 others are 10nF each. When supply voltage got to high, i had sparks across the terminals of the 10nF capacitors, lol.
                        Any suggestions?
                        Thanks and kind regards,
                        mainsen
                        Hi mainsen,

i have edited try using diodes. hope it works. oops! the flyback written with 0.5 mkfd dont means anything so omit it.

note: please try and test with diodes with whatever caps you used that produced short sparks.

caps in my opinion must be flyback voltage rated.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                        Last edited by dunfasto; 08-24-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• @dunfasto: thank you for the quick answer,
                          changed to ur schematic with the diodes, now i have continous sparks on both spark gaps
                          Sadly the Output after toroid transformer is near zero, no light. Tried different Bulbs and secondary windings, no light at all. But i will continue testing, perhaps my capacitors have too low capacity. I have 4 MKP capacitors rated at 1uF and 1000V but i dont dare to try them after i saw the sparks between the terminals of those capacitors over a distance of 2cm when voltage of flyback was only little higher than now.
                          Kind regards,
                          mainsen

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                          Hi mainsen,

i have edited try using diodes. hope it works. oops! the flyback written with 0.5 mkfd dont means anything so omit it.

note: please try and test with diodes with whatever caps you used that produced short sparks.

caps in my opinion must be flyback voltage rated.

thanks and regards

dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
                            Hi farmhand!

free energy generator !

free energy generator - YouTube

free energy generator - partlist included - 100% free

free energy generator - partlist included - 100% free - YouTube

Full regards!

XILO

They are both obvious fakes. The top one is a known fake and has been discussed on
                            this forum before, the bottom one is a fake as well, when he turns it over a
                            soundtrack is edited in to provide the motor sounds. Dead easy to do.

People who post these fakes as real are quite naive and gullible.

Why post video's of fakes and say they are real ? Can you explain why you do
                            that ? When you do that you are destroying your own credibility.

Keep it up, post some more fakes and claim they are real. It's a challenge.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                              Yes, there is one distractor who has become a real pain as of late. I wish he would meet with a lorry and then his nonsense would be terminated.

As far as I am concerned this is unacceptable. Wishing other members harm and
                              insinuating that if they were hit by a truck things would get better. And in a
                              gutless way too. By not stating who it is you are referring to you show your
                              not able to stand by your words.

What is the nonsense you speak of. All the BS claims being made ? Or the is
                              the nonsense in your mind when people try to bring some common
                              sense into the thread.

Please state who it is you are referring to so the person can defend their
                              actions or words.

Stating/insinuating in a public forum that you wish another member to "meet"
                              with a lorry is wrong. Even more so when you can't have the decency to say
                              who it is you are referring to.

I don't see anyone here to cause problems, except those who are making fake
                              claims and posting fake video's as real. You are actually wishing harm to a
                              person who is trying to help. That's downright despicable.

How would you feel if others wished you dead. GROW UP.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by mainsen View Post
                                @dunfasto: thank you for the quick answer,
                                changed to ur schematic with the diodes, now i have continous sparks on both spark gaps
                                Sadly the Output after toroid transformer is near zero, no light. Tried different Bulbs and secondary windings, no light at all. But i will continue testing, perhaps my capacitors have too low capacity. I have 4 MKP capacitors rated at 1uF and 1000V but i dont dare to try them after i saw the sparks between the terminals of those capacitors over a distance of 2cm when voltage of flyback was only little higher than now.
                                Kind regards,
                                mainsen
                                Hi mainsen,

good to hear. now use smaller bulb as you have nf caps power pumped from ground is low just use the figure below and report the outcome.

sorry in haste i didnt wipe the 0.5mkfd plz omit that as these caps not used and spark and bulb replaced them.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                                Last edited by dunfasto; 08-24-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X