• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% free do it yourself free energy!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

free energy generator - partlist included - 100% free - YouTube

Full regards!

XILO
    Last edited by xilo; 06-17-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      There are several things wrong with these drawings.

In the first drawing-
      the resistors would burn up. P= V^/R
      9000x9000= 81000000 / 80 ohms = 1012500 watts.
      Also the bridge rectifier is drawn wrong the input is to the DC output of the
      bridge and the output is from the AC input. The circuit is shorted by the FWBR.
      EDIT: considering the diodes in series with the secondary output leads the
      FWBR is not even necessary, it's just more voltage drop.

In the second drawing-
      The NPN transitors are drawn oriented the wrong way, the emitters are collecting.
      Same as the first drawing concerning the FWBR and the resistor divider.

Cheers
      Right Drak already pointed out my mistakes. My eyedight needs attention. but the resiters I am using are not

burning up. Anyway Zilano came up with this schem long before I got ahold of it. She says tis is right.

If you don't beleive me ask her. Its allready post on the internet and i didnot put it there

Comment

• Some get it , some dont .

Originally posted by GSM View Post
        It is very easy to get hung up on definitions here.

There is no 'free' energy to be had as a result of switched charge pumping (Bearden), or spark gap induced oscillations (Don Smith), whether at fundamental resonance or Barkhausen in nature, and I feel sorry for anyone like Jacqui who has been misled to think that there is.

The only people who have demonstrated 'free energy' did so themselves, and copies constructed by others have failed to work because they did not have the exact same source of materials available, this relating to some kind of radio-actively doped substance/ insulation/ holding putty used close to a driven coil winding, or radon gas type tube or spark gap.

No one can explain anything to anyone else until they can first explain it to themselves. So please will someone please explain where the Don Smith circuit 'free' energy is supposed to come from, so that we might freely discuss it openly here.

I notice that Zilano is quiet since I raised my challenges, and I apologise for any lack of resulting inspiration, but interest seems to have been shifting aimlessly from one aspect of design to another in an endlessly circular path, and nothing has been achieved !

Where is the evidence of more out than in with any replication ?

Now interest is focusing on the Caduceous coil wind as if IT has some 'magical properties'. It does not, and it is no more able to generate excess energy than any other coil.

Imagineering must be based upon empirical findings, not imaginary hypotheses !

Thus to move forwards we must concentrate on finding our own alpha particle/ ionisation sources through inducing release of same from materials commonly avaliable to us.
        What did Hubbard, Hendershott, Kapanadze etc. really have hidden away inside their winding turns ?
        Can we develop a substitute capable of rendering the likes of Don Smith designs functional ?

Hi GSM ,

please do not feel sorry for me as we will all know at the end of it who was on the money and who was not . But as things stand at the moment there is no one on this site who has shown to us proof yet and unfortunately your direction is heading to stagnation . But I know that can be equally leveled at people like myself . I'm afraid you are wrong too . The reference to charge pumping is to the graphic signature of an impulsed charged capacitor and of course is not where the creation of so called free-energy is ; that already has been accomplished by the L1 /L2 coils in the front end of the circuit . The charged pump and iterative section referred to as the back end is where the conversion takes place and is in the capacitor / capacitors from which so called cold energy /ether / dark energy / whatever ; to the commonly known form used in standard electrical engineering . Is there an other way to do this , well maybe and you might find it ; good luck .

Please look at the work of Dr Michio Kaku on dark energy and it's function as a repulsive medium in the Universe in other words anti-gravity and I know that storage of enough of this , will cause levitation and it sure as hell is not normal electricity and cannot be achieved with stuff out of your power socket . Open Vs Closed minds . But do feel free to look else where at least your work will be a valuable contribution towards all of us being able to draw correct conclusions .

Thanks for your interest .

Jacqui .
        Last edited by Jacqui; 06-17-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
          Right Drak already pointed out my mistakes. My eyedight needs attention. but the resiters I am using are not

burning up. Anyway Zilano came up with this schem long before I got ahold of it. She says tis is right.

If you don't beleive me ask her. Its allready post on the internet and i didnot put it there
          Care to let us in on how many watts those resistors are?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacqui View Post
            Hi GSM ,

please do not feel sorry for me as we will all know at the end of it who was on the money and who was not . But as things stand at the moment there is no one on this site who has shown to us proof yet and unfortunately your direction is heading to stagnation . But I know that can be equally leveled at people like myself . I'm afraid you are wrong too . The reference to charge pumping is to the graphic signature of an impulsed charged capacitor and of course is not where the creation of so called free-energy is ; that already has been accomplished by the L1 /L2 coils in the front end of the circuit . The charged pump and iterative section referred to as the back end is where the conversion takes place and is in the capacitor / capacitors from which so called cold energy /ether / dark energy / whatever ; to the commonly known form used in standard electrical engineering . Is there an other way to do this , well maybe and you might find it ; good luck .

Please look at the work of Dr Michio Kaku on dark energy and it's function as a repulsive medium in the Universe in other words anti-gravity and I know that storage of enough of this , will cause levitation and it sure as hell is not normal electricity and cannot be achieved with stuff out of your power socket . Open Vs Closed minds . But do feel free to look else where at least your work will be a valuable contribution towards all of us being able to draw correct conclusions .

Thanks for your interest .

Jacqui .
            GSM .

The need to look out side the box .

Oh and just one more thing I HAVE ACHIEVED over unity and I most definitely have not had to resort to radio active materials to do it .
            COP=3.26 and I'm not going to show you , as in this case you have get your self out that comfy box yourself and that takes courage .

Jacqui
            Last edited by Jacqui; 06-17-2012, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
              Off topic for this thread but since you brought it up did you notice he never shows it running and then turns it over without stopping the video? You might also look close in one shot to see what appears to be two holes in the table top (or whatever it is) that basically line up with wires on the bottom of the cardboard. Looks totally fake to me.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                Off topic for this thread but since you brought it up did you notice he never shows it running and then turns it over without stopping the video? You might also look close in one shot to see what appears to be two holes in the table top (or whatever it is) that basically line up with wires on the bottom of the cardboard. Looks totally fake to me.
                Hi ewizard!

turn on your speakers and listen to sound of motor running when he flips the cardboard and shows the back.

one more point. attach this heavy coil to the motor black and red lead and apply power. the motor wont run as the coil will make short and power to feed motor is so feeble it cant run. try it and you will see my point.

and regarding off topic. free energy has any topic and one does not need to open multiple threads that die after some time and remain unattended uncared for and people forget they ever ventured in those threads and just create wasted server space.

Full regards!

XILO
                Last edited by xilo; 06-17-2012, 04:26 AM.

Comment

and regarding off topic. free energy has any topic and one does not need to open multiple threads that die after some time and remain unattended uncared for and people forget they ever ventured in those threads and just create wasted server space.
                  Then what is the point of topics?

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                    Then what is the point of topics?
                    Hi drak!

the point of topic is to understand free energy. it has one source and tapping methods are different. but source is universal.

i just hacked and found something important.

hope you all will like.

Full regards!

XILO
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by xilo; 06-17-2012, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                      Right Drak already pointed out my mistakes. My eyedight needs attention. but the resisters I am using are not burning up. Anyway Zilano came up with this scheme long before I got hold of it. She says it is is right. If you don't believe me ask her. It's already posted on the internet and I did not put it there
                      Hi,

I'm not at all sure that we are looking at this circuit in the correct way, and while I think that there should be some adjustments, it might well be a sound idea. As I understand it:

1. The Neon Sign module, powered by a 12V battery, generates a low-power, 9,500V 40 kHz signal at substantially less than the short-circuit current of 30 mA.

2. The diodes should actually be wired in series to give 10kV at 3A rather than 2kV at 15A and they should be placed immediately after the Neon Sign Module to protect it from random voltage spikes.

3. The spark gap and combined earth connection is fed this output. The circuit to here is conventional hot electricity and so is COP<1.

4. The spark gap which is a sealed Gas-Discharge Tube is a controlling factor and not being defined, has an unknown effect. Ambient energy will be fed in from both the ground and the ambient background, but how and when depends on the spacing of the electrodes inside the GDT. If it were a single spark gap to an earth connection, then it would be fairly certain that what is fed onwards to the rest of the circuit would be at a different frequency and a very different voltage to those supplied by the Neon Sign Module. In this instance, that is highly likely to be the case also, and the onward voltage is likely to be very much lower.

5. The spark gap changes the operation into cold electricity which is tricky to use unless you just want to light bulbs. If the resistor divider pair is used with cold electricity, then power ratings are not an issue and a reduced voltage can be rectified, although, still at high frequency using fast-recovery diodes. Resistors boost cold electricity rather than restricting it.

6. The capacitor is an essential component as it converts cold electricity to hot electricity. There is probably no great reason why the lower leg of the resistor divider should not be a variable resistor with the slider feeding the diode bridge, giving the arrangement a variable output voltage. An air-core step-down transformer could be used instead of resistors.

I have not built or tested this circuit, but it appears to be an arrangement which is worth thinking about. It is very diffiicult to find an NSM without earth-leakage circuitry built into it, but the much cheaper Kacher circuit should be a suitable front end, provided that it runs at over 20 kHz.

Patrick
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Sad, but looks like is true!!!

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        Chek out this link. May be why I cant find anyone trying to replicate his results.
                        ZPEnergy.com - Do you think Smith has a point? (Zero Point ?;-)
                        Sad, but looks like is true!!!

Comment

Hi drak!

the point of topic is to understand free energy. it has one source and tapping methods are different. but source is universal.

i just hacked and found something important.

hope you all will like.

Full regards!

XILO
                          Hi there Xilo
                          Are you ZZZZ herself or a member of her Alien Team Devices ?
                          Is this schematic you posted new one or from zelina`s old posts ?
                          To me this seems most probably a variation of what mr.clean showed in his last videos.

@all a question:
                          Is the output of NST/NPS and that of a tv/pc flyback pure magnetic or pure electrostatic form or even a mix of two involved ??

Please only serious feedback because this will help too many folks here proceed ahead with their replication attempt. Thanks
                          Regards.
                          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

free energy generator - partlist included - 100% free

free energy generator - partlist included - 100% free - YouTube

Full regards!
                            XILO
                            Please folks.
                            Do not believe ANYONE'S 'truths'.
                            If the EVIDENCE is not shown then you must work it out for yourself, starting with how you yourself 'could' make it work.

There are too many hoaxers on YouTube for the purpose of wasting the time of 'free energy' believers, and the hoaxable here who recon they are thinking outside of the box.

In this video. The motors are not shown running independently before being mounted on cardboard. How do you know they are both plain motors ?

Tiny watch batteries can be made to fit almost anywhere !!!!!

Comment

• I know I'm slightly guilty of it (sorry), but there are a hell of a lot of distractions going in this thread.

Comment

Hi drak!

Full regards!

XILO
                                There is an especial point not stated in regard to this arrangement -
                                the source generator must have a low impedance output and be capable of generating current in phase opposition with the voltage output !!!!!
                                Neither charged capacitors nor field storing inductors can do this, and nor can a spark gap because it is a short circuit impulse, not a short circuit continuous source of sinusoidal waveform.
                                Last edited by GSM; 06-17-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X