Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caduceous testing

I strongly disagree about caduceous coil not generating more than is put in. I made caduceous based trafo few months back for experimental purposes. I used nanoperm core, and I used two sides for coils. One caduceous coil consisted of two 5 m long wires, 0.3 mm. I put 10 layers on both sides which I can individually connect together as I please. So 2 sides * 10 layers * 10 meters, 200 meters of caduceous wrapped coils. Some tests I made:
    First took hot line from mains via 1 uF cap, I got about 80 mA which I put through a 40 W bulb. I got dim light. Then I started to use the toroid. Each caduceous leg made the bulb glow brighter. When I used 170 meters I got about 130 mA through, this confirms what Z said about caduceous coil being current amplifier. 170 meters of 0.3mm wire adds some resistance, so light should go dimmer, not brighter.
    During this test core made no sound, because there were two fluxes going at the same time.

For second test I used this toroid as a trafo. 80 meters for primary and 80 meters for secondary, I interleaved the sides so I could get also displacement current.
    Result was that again light was brighter on primary side and when I loaded secondary with 40 watt bulb the light on primary side went back to level as if there is no coil connected and I got light on secondary side about the same brightness.
    Trafo theory says that you need one flux to create power in secondary, and secondary creates another flux when power is taken. Caduceous trafo used two fluxes for creating power on secondary, this should not be possible. When power was taken, current went down in primary as if there were no load used.

When you think about it, it should be obvious. Take normal coil, each turn goes to same direction. Put enough turns and self inductance becomes so high that no current gets through. So if neighboring turns are reversed as in caduceous coil, this self inductance adds up instead of cancel. Plain and simple.

Easiest way to reduce your electricity cost is to get high perm core, modern tech gives permeability of 1 million, wrap lots of thick wire caduceous style and put hot line through. I used core which had permeability of 80000, M-088 from magnetec.

Does anyone have any idea what is L of caduceous coil ? I quess it is close to zero, or negative.

Comment

• Great Job

Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
      Hi All

I just figured out what was wrong with my circuit and how to fix it a couple o days ago. And I was beside myself.

Only to be surfing the web Last night and find what i discovered allready posted on the net. Brought my ego

down a step or two. but anyway, Here is what I came up with and if anyone is interested check it out. In 1 of

the files is a simple way to get off the grid without alot of expense. And depending on what size Inverter

you buy It will supply most of your house current except maybe air conditioning. I'm not sure about

that. But the NST I am using puts out 285 Watts and that translates to 12 volts @ about 23 amps. If I am not mistaken.

I could be wrong but maybe someone that is more educated about that subject could speakup and be more

specifiec.

regards

Hi Slow-N-Easy:

Thanks for your contributions on your experiments---they look very, very interesting to me and am surprised that not many people are jumping on it.

I have a couple of questions though, if you don't mind a little of your time.

Have you come up with a formula on obtaining the correct length of wire from the source battery to the NST to self charge that battery?? If so, can you elaborate on that please?

Is that 1st. circuit not as efficient as the 3rd. one ?? and have you actually have had all these circuits selfrunning???

Thanking you in advance for sharing this with us.

Paul

Comment

• mr clean
        great job , you are on the right track. I have a thought you can consider it or not. In my own experiments i've found that a quenched spark gap made an big change in the operation of the device, i.e. much calmer and more control in the output . its just a thought as i see no one making use of it . cheers! and be careful of that cap output, very impressive indeed.
        jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
          Hi All

I just figured out what was wrong with my circuit and how to fix it a couple o days ago. And I was beside myself.

Only to be surfing the web Last night and find what i discovered allready posted on the net. Brought my ego

down a step or two. but anyway, Here is what I came up with and if anyone is interested check it out. In 1 of

the files is a simple way to get off the grid without alot of expense. And depending on what size Inverter

you buy It will supply most of your house current except maybe air conditioning. I'm not sure about

that. But the NST I am using puts out 285 Watts and that translates to 12 volts @ about 23 amps. If I am not mistaken.

I could be wrong but maybe someone that is more educated about that subject could speakup and be more

specifiec.

regards

Hi slow-n-easy,

you truely proved don saying about length of connecting wires resonant to the frequency of coil/nst to charge batteries. great work indeed. i think since you are using output transformer you must take output not by single wire and ground but use closed loop of output coil so you will light more bulbs instead of cfls. its easy to light cfls with high frequency effects. the real power is shown when we light up bulbs that are suckers of amps.

i think the don circuit uses resonance to achieve back emf force thats always strong than input and frequency is high it provides huge output.

nature provides momentum to quench a change. all devices that are overunity use this effect. and i see that either we have to control flux of magnet like meg motionless electromagnetic generator or use back emf.

i did one experiment with a large coil with each leg connected with dual diode connected oppositely and i did light my bulb with back emf. it was just simple experiment but it proved that back emf is always higher in voltage than applied to the input of coil.

happy experimenting!

thanks and regards

dunfasto
          Last edited by dunfasto; 06-15-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            Hehe, easy buddy here is JLNs public work on T.Bearden's MEG

The MEG Project gateway

(with the schem JLN used, similar to Bearden's but Naudin didnt have access to it. but same output as claimed by Bearden)

at 10 volts it showed unity, at 30 volts it showed 5 times the output.

He did also say that the correct resistors or MOV were necessary to get the measurements correct.

And Metglass is fairly cheap, 125$ for the Powerlite C-cores.
            hehe he also said that adding magnets increased the signal significantly.
            and circuit is basic TL494CN with double primary.

Anyway, everyone, i just found out i wasnt ringing my coil properly, im now experimenting again with the parallel cap, then series spark to coil, with the spark open wide enough, same power as before, i cannot even get close to the insulated output wires now.

So im going to try stepping down, then to the lights.

BUT the double helix board....as shown by Don, has caps....so lighting an AC bulb would be odd unless an IGBT pulser was doing 60hz pulsing...right?
            That's not proof, power is not energy and AC measurements are notoriously
            difficult to get right. Power is the rate at which work is done, for there to be
            over unity there needs to be more work done as load than the work done as input.

It is easy to power a circuit with 5 watts and have the circuit power the load
            with 10 watts for half the duty, and so with AC a similar thing can happen.

( 05-10-02 ) THS720P : Risk of power measurement error with non pure sinusoidal waves
            THS720P measurement error*with non sinusoidal waves
            My guess would be anomalous power measurements, if it looks like OU the
            output should be converted to smoothed DC and the input should be
            manipulated so it can be measured as smooth DC then the input/output can
            be measured accurately and an attempt can be made to self run. In my
            opinion the self running attempt would fall flat on it's face.

If a device is outputting more work than is done as input then it should be
            able to power it's own input after the output is converted to DC. With 5 times
            the output than input it should be a very simple modification. And yet nobody
            can show that.

It's not impossible to do, but to do a self powered device the device must
            allow some other input energy to enter the circuit or convert part of the
            device to energy, (matter to energy) (fuel). It is entirely impossible to create
            something from nothing so any apparent Over unity could only ever be a case
            of unconsidered input source.

My contention is that just like with a solar panel, if we arrange a circuit or
            device so as to allow environmental input then that input that we enabled to
            enter the circuit is "our" input, we enabled it to happen, weather by design or
            accident makes no difference, just like a solar panel is not Over unity even
            though the input is coming from off the planet..

Cheers

No other type of over unity could possibly ever be shown except the type
            where extra environmental input is enabled or part of the device is converted
            to energy. Therefore a solar panel is a valid example of an over unity device,
            but it's not really "Over Unity" is it, the actual output never exceeds the actual input, it cannot.

Last edited by Farmhand; 06-15-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• OH DEAR -

Hi Peculian,
              I shall not validate your inuendo by replying to it, and there were no technical aspects I could respond to, however -

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
              Hi GSM.

btw, your scepticism looks very similar to another member`s scepticism here. I am having my doubts, you know it is so easy those days to change your IP get a new e-mail address and open up a new account in this and others forums. and just out of coincidence to agree with someones expressed scepticism since this topic has begun.
              is as if you are accusing me of being a false witness !

Now I have no idea who you think? you are writing to, and thus I would ask any Moderator here to check me out, for I have had but one IP address in my life, and that with the same ISP for almost 15 years.
              Last edited by GSM; 06-15-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                It is very easy to get hung up on definitions here.

There is no 'free' energy to be had as a result of switched charge pumping (Bearden), or spark gap induced oscillations (Don Smith), whether at fundamental resonance or Barkhausen in nature, and I feel sorry for anyone like Jacqui who has been misled to think that there is.

The only people who have demonstrated 'free energy' did so themselves, and copies constructed by others have failed to work because they did not have the exact same source of materials available, this relating to some kind of radio-actively doped substance/ insulation/ holding putty used close to a driven coil winding, or radon gas type tube or spark gap.

No one can explain anything to anyone else until they can first explain it to themselves. So please will someone please explain where the Don Smith circuit 'free' energy is supposed to come from, so that we might freely discuss it openly here.

I notice that Zilano is quiet since I raised my challenges, and I apologise for any lack of resulting inspiration, but interest seems to have been shifting aimlessly from one aspect of design to another in an endlessly circular path, and nothing has been achieved !

Where is the evidence of more out than in with any replication ?

Now interest is focusing on the Caduceous coil wind as if IT has some 'magical properties'. It does not, and it is no more able to generate excess energy than any other coil.

Imagineering must be based upon empirical findings, not imaginary hypotheses !

Thus to move forwards we must concentrate on finding our own alpha particle/ ionisation sources through inducing release of same from materials commonly avaliable to us.
                What did Hubbard, Hendershott, Kapanadze etc. really have hidden away inside their winding turns ?
                Can we develop a substitute capable of rendering the likes of Don Smith designs functional ?
                I keep wondering why you keep posting here then lol

Of COURSE we all have doubts, but we are here building and trying to simply find out ways that it COULD work.

The concept is very simple, resonance, if you are not experienced with it, does have a different behaviour.
                Sound waves fall under the frequency spectrum and can be analyzed the same way...

Two singers at different notes, each at the same volume, (two frequencies, same wattage output)
                Now if the two freqs harmonize, you have a MEASURABLY higher decibel level than on separate notes.

Now take solid object (for this example) if you give it a sharp pulse, it will resound at its frequency, LIKE A BELL. Probably inaudible, so lets take the well known...

...cup made of glass... It will have a ring... Now, simply match that ring and turn up the volume... The glass WILL break

Now, you may notice that NO other freq, can do this other than the freq of ITSELF.
                The glass does not just break, it litterally begins to behave as a LIQUID, as it wobbles and comes apart unlike how a glass would NORMALLY break.

You will also notice that it took a lower power level to do this than could be achieved with ANY other method.

In electrical circuits, NO different, but not we use RF as our source, so now INAUDABLE, but the exact same process.

When the LC on primary gets energized with a freq that it matches, it takes very low power to achieve maximum reaction on L2... For the least power... Primary resistance INCREASES, and the ring of TWO resonating secondaries, for the input needed to resonate the primary circuit only

Don himself said that the ambient background was the source, and it it why lightning KEEPS happening, idk, how can anyone say they do KNOW, but it is also known that...

THIS is WHY the EARTH SPINS, and YOU can simply calculate the weight of the earth, and the speed that it spins (1000mph)
                And the power needed to do that
                That is well known
                And didnt Tesla say on more than one occasion 10,000,000 horsepower?? Hehe

Resonant Energy Methods...
                POWER WHICH WOULD NOT HAVE OCCURED OTHERWISE.

So now, I ASK YOU, how many radios can tune into the same radio station???
                Last edited by mr.clean; 06-15-2012, 05:36 PM.
                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                In the expert's mind there are few.
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Good Man

You are a good man Mr. Clean!!! The other chap is not posting here for the fun of it.

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                  I keep wondering why you keep posting here then lol

Of COURSE we all have doubts, but we are here building and trying to simply find out ways that it COULD work.

The concept is very simple, resonance, if you are not experienced with it, does have a different behaviour.
                  Sound waves fall under the frequency spectrum and can be analyzed the same way...

Two singers at different notes, each at the same volume, (two frequencies, same wattage output)
                  Now if the two freqs harmonize, you have a MEASURABLY higher decibel level than on separate notes.

Now take solid object (for this example) if you give it a sharp pulse, it will resound at its frequency, LIKE A BELL. Probably inaudible, so lets take the well known...

...cup made of glass... It will have a ring... Now, simply match that ring and turn up the volume... The glass WILL break

Now, you may notice that NO other freq, can do this other than the freq of ITSELF.
                  The glass does not just break, it litterally begins to behave as a LIQUID, as it wobbles and comes apart unlike how a glass would NORMALLY break.

You will also notice that it took a lower power level to do this than could be achieved with ANY other method.

In electrical circuits, NO different, but not we use RF as our source, so now INAUDABLE, but the exact same process.

When the LC on primary gets energized with a freq that it matches, it takes very low power to achieve maximu

Don himself said that the ambient background was the source, and it it why lightning KEEPS happening,

THIS is WHY the EARTH SPINS, and YOU can simply calculate the weight of the earth, and the speed that it spins (1000mph)
                  And the power needed to do that
                  That is well known
                  And didnt Tesla say on more than one occasion 10,000,000 horsepower?? Hehe

Resonant Energy Methods, as it has been demonstrated by many...
                  POWER WHICH WOULD NOT HAVE OCCURED OTHERWISE.

So now, I ASK YOU, how many radios can tune into the same radio station???
                  Last edited by David Fine; 06-15-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                    It is very easy to get hung up on definitions here.

There is no 'free' energy to be had as a result of switched charge pumping (Bearden), or spark gap induced oscillations (Don Smith), whether at fundamental resonance or Barkhausen in nature, and I feel sorry for anyone like Jacqui who has been misled to think that there is.

The only people who have demonstrated 'free energy' did so themselves, and copies constructed by others have failed to work because they did not have the exact same source of materials available, this relating to some kind of radio-actively doped substance/ insulation/ holding putty used close to a driven coil winding, or radon gas type tube or spark gap.

No one can explain anything to anyone else until they can first explain it to themselves. So please will someone please explain where the Don Smith circuit 'free' energy is supposed to come from, so that we might freely discuss it openly here.

I notice that Zilano is quiet since I raised my challenges, and I apologise for any lack of resulting inspiration, but interest seems to have been shifting aimlessly from one aspect of design to another in an endlessly circular path, and nothing has been achieved !

Where is the evidence of more out than in with any replication ?

Now interest is focusing on the Caduceous coil wind as if IT has some 'magical properties'. It does not, and it is no more able to generate excess energy than any other coil.

Imagineering must be based upon empirical findings, not imaginary hypotheses !

Thus to move forwards we must concentrate on finding our own alpha particle/ ionisation sources through inducing release of same from materials commonly avaliable to us.
                    What did Hubbard, Hendershott, Kapanadze etc. really have hidden away inside their winding turns ?
                    Can we develop a substitute capable of rendering the likes of Don Smith designs functional ?
                    Hi gsm,
                    there is no shifting of focus in don smith caduceus and opposite coils means same thing.

i read in russian forum that secondary must not effect primary. this thing can be achieved either by simple coil as primary and secondary as opposite coil or primary as caduceus and secondary as simple coil.
                    so i feel no deviations here in don circuit.

overunity is a term when a device input is low and output is more. this can only be achieved having resonance.

and this overunity when used with term when input is not effected by using output makes the basis of free energy.

i have studied a lot of devices but they seem to have one thing in common.
                    resonance and different coils.

thanks and regards.

dunfasto

Comment

• Measuring Power & Work Done......

I can't help but cast my mind back to school days, where we measured energy (& such things) by heating stuff, perhaps boiling water???

Surely, the ultimate test for our output will be to see how long it takes to boil a litre of water???

I have a 12v kettle, as well as a 120v & 230v kettle, at my disposal. That will surely stop all this debate over erroneous readings from various multimeters & other measurement devices.........

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
                        I can't help but cast my mind back to school days, where we measured energy (& such things) by heating stuff, perhaps boiling water???

Surely, the ultimate test for our output will be to see how long it takes to boil a litre of water???

I have a 12v kettle, as well as a 120v & 230v kettle, at my disposal. That will surely stop all this debate over erroneous readings from various multimeters & other measurement devices.........
                        I know it's not a complete answer, but you'll know for sure if it can boil a litre of water in, say, 5 minutes, then it must beat it's 5 watt (or whatever) input.

My device, for one, will be powered from a battery, which makes it easy to measure input, but I've always thought the output, be it rectified DC or HF AC, will be best verified if it is powerful enough to boil water or heat an element enough to be measured.

Simple, but effective. No???

Comment

• Zilano

Zilano where are you? Zilano be friends to all but do not pretend that everyone would be your friend it's always like that. You contributed alot in this thread and whenever you wrote something you shown that you knew this circuit not as many here.
                          Hope you're be back.
                          Thanks always for sharing.

Comment

• Mr. clean

Hi mr. clean,

I studied kapanadze coil from his earliest videos to the latest.

i found that he used cw and ccw coils as secondaries and primary was simple thick coil. then he kept primary as simple coil and his 200 watts video showed caduceus coil as secondary.

I wondered why?

then I found the reason and it is to keep the coil cool and get much output. a normal coil heats up where as caduceus does not.

and i believe heating reduces output.

since you are still experimenting. I would like you to test this if it does not deviate you from your line of discovering the best solution for maximum output.

its my humble suggestion if you might be interested to try.

Thanks and regards

dunfasto
                            Last edited by dunfasto; 06-15-2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j dove View Post
                              In my own experiments i've found that a quenched spark gap made an big change in the operation of the device, i.e. much calmer and more control in the output . its just a thought as i see no one making use of it . cheers!
                              jeff
                              Hi there J dove !
                              Welcome here !
                              Thank you for your input. Very bright idea that of a quenched spark gap
                              It was suggested here by T-1000 but with so much technobable here around people cannot grasp the real diamonds shared here.
                              Again, thank you for your input. This kind of input will help to go ahead with our replication work & research.

@GSM
                              I don`t know if you read my last sentence there (in my last post ?) I was not offending you in any way.
                              Simply. What I was trying to tell you and to all others here is: Can we help each-other here to go ahead with our findings and experiments so hopefully more people replicate one of Don`s power resonance circuits ? and not being an obstacle to each-other ?
                              Nothing else.Thanks.No more comments on this.
                              << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                                i read in russian forum that secondary must not effect primary.
                                This is not possible. If the two coils did not effect each other there would not be any energy coupled from primary to secondary. In all transformers the coils effect each other, that is how they work.

Comment

Working...
                                X