Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
    Farmhand is correct. Bearden is not in this regard.
    Electrical potential is either an excess or depletion of electrons at some point within a circuit, as with a battery or a charged capacitor.
    You cannot charge a capacitor or load without transfering part or all of that excess or depletion, and this transfer of charge = current flow, as indicated by a meter.
    This is as fundamental a principle of physics, as is electron activity relating to charge flow in any circuit containing a capacitor, neither aspect being anything subject to 'open mind' variation.
    Yes the dielectric in a capacitor becomes stressed, as indeed does air in the air gap of spaced capacitor plates, and yes electrons do not flow through a non-ionised air gap or dielectric, but there is still charge motion through any circuitry related to voltage development or depletion between those plates.

Hi Gsm , Well as was said not everyone is going to get it , but that's ok after all it's a matter of choice as to what you subscribe too . Some will succeed some will not .

Jacqui .
    Last edited by Jacqui; 06-14-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Very Wise!!

Very wise indeed!!

Originally posted by Jacqui View Post
      To make progress in this area you need to have an open mind and not everyone is going to achieve that , for some they will never have one that's why it's hard to find the answers ; otherwise everyone would have these machines and they don't .
      Jacqui .

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
        Hi all

Hi Mr clean

bravo Kurt for your great work and very inspiring motivation of all the contributors

a video to explain my progress " what else "!!

good luck at all

laurent

Maxi energy pumping with mini kacher 1 .wmv - YouTube
        Hi Mr. Woopy,

Excellent and inspiring video. very educative. and a visual and experimental proof of overunity. Am spellbound. thanks for posting. I think your bulb heats up too.

great experiment.

thanks and regards.

dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
          actually once after a late nite of experiments, shocks and the usual near death incidents( ) ...

... i went to wash my hands before bed and got a fist sized BLUE FLASH from the water out of the tap when my hands touched it

i thought it was pretty sweet lol

and isnt there actually a benefit to the exposure of these devices, Neg ions, etc??

anyway all i know is i feel good and i dont notice any ozone now that the coils are spaced out enough and not ionizing thru the air to eachother and sabotaging itself

and the caduceus/ tensor coil, to me is a clear advantage over the regular winding, L2s are cw cw from factory

I just cant wait to see what Drak, BlueSerge, JoeFR, Farmhand, T1000, Dragon, Xee2 ... and who could forget WOOPY ... come out with,they know their stuff

Hi Mr. clean,

please be safe while doing experiments cos you are playing with thunder bolt lightening on footsteps of benjamin franklin. electricity and key experiment.

the coil caduceus you are using is at 70khz its safe as i read somewhere i forget where.Lower denominations from 5 to 20 hz can play havoc along with benefits to human body. these lower frequencies i remember reading can alter the bio clock of the body.

be safe and be with teeth intact.

Suggestion if you may want to try :

property of caduceus: it eats up input without heating. and eats all the frequency amps.

property of normal coil: it heats up with input. and eats up amps and frequency.

if primary is normal coil and secondary is caduceus. it will output much higher amps without heating.

its just a sugesstion. am no expert in this field. may or may not work but nothing wrong in trying.

i read somewhere on the site either at keely or on some russian forum.

it said the more you load it the more it produces.

Thanks and regards

dunfasto
          Last edited by dunfasto; 06-15-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
            Hi all

Hi Mr clean

bravo Kurt for your great work and very inspiring motivation of all the contributors

a video to explain my progress " what else "!!

good luck at all

laurent

Maxi energy pumping with mini kacher 1 .wmv - YouTube
            Nice work again Woopy ! Your getting there. The amperage is real as stated in my original video. It's simply the discharge current from the cap through a load or in the case of an inductor it's V(C/L)^.5 ... Since your discharging it through a resistor it's basic ohms law at play.

Your closing in on some interesting phenomenon, you'll know it when you see it... guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
              Hi Slow-N-Easy.

I liked your ideas from the very beginning specially when there is no caps it makes a lot of sense and also strengthens my believe that the power lies in the transformers, it is good to see that some one would go of the beaten track and do what you did with your build.
              Thanks for sharing. I am grateful.

Best Regards.
              Johan.
              Hi African
              Yes its an easy way to get off the grid. thanks for the response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                Hi,

Congratulations on your progress and success which is very well deserved considering your efforts in overcoming every obstacle and sharing freely what you have discovered. Don't let the fact that you found the information elsewhere afterwards bother you at all as it does not reduce your achievements in any way - well done !!

Patrick
                Thanks Patrick

I appreciate that. Love your Web Site it never gets borring always new info to think and wonder about.

Keep it comin

Comment

• wow!

great videos ! mr. woopy+mr.clean+caduceus!

sorry for my first post.

Don smith devices are very good!

the word spread on every lips

caduceus coil the magical coil

enjoy visual representation!

Best Regards!

XILO
                  Last edited by xilo; 06-15-2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
                    wow!

great videos ! mr. woopy+mr.clean+caduceus!

sorry for my first post.

Don smith devices are very good!

the word spread on every lips

caduceus coil the magical coil

enjoy visual representation!

Best Regards!

XILO
                    Hi Xilo,

impressive presentation.

the meditation pose is excellent.

thanks for posting.

thanks and regards.

dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                      Farmhand is correct. Bearden is not in this regard.
                      Electrical potential is either an excess or depletion of electrons at some point within a circuit, as with a battery or a charged capacitor.
                      You cannot charge a capacitor or load without transfering part or all of that excess or depletion, and this transfer of charge = current flow, as indicated by a meter.
                      This is as fundamental a principle of physics, as is electron activity relating to charge flow in any circuit containing a capacitor, neither aspect being anything subject to 'open mind' variation.
                      Yes the dielectric in a capacitor becomes stressed, as indeed does air in the air gap of spaced capacitor plates, and yes electrons do not flow through a non-ionised air gap or dielectric, but there is still charge motion through any circuitry related to voltage development or depletion between those plates.
                      I think Bearden was trying to said something else. Energy law is conserved but not work done. There are two kinds of oscillations : forced one and free.
                      What we are using is forced one which will never give more then we put in. This is when we have capacitor and inductance of circuit tighten by a power source connection. As you know in oscillating RLC circuit polarity of charged capacitor is reversed each 1/2 of period so we can safely say that 1/2 of period of oscillation capacitor is acting against power source BEING AN OPPOSITE DIPOLE. Easily to imagine especially is we power oscillator from battery via electronic circuit. Even if we put proper impulses there is still somewhere a connection to power source via diodes transistors , capacitors or ground. With unconnected capacitor (with own oscillating circuit and load) oscillations are really free and energy is much slower dissipated.

How can I explain it better ? Well, imagine a bell hanging on rope. First keep bell tightly by hand keeping the bottom rim of bell and try to strike him . Sound is very much suppressed because oscillations are going through hand to ground. Compare it to sound produced when bell is freely hanging on rope without constriction. Also I saw sometimes the purest tone produced from small bell kicked and throw in air (falling freely) but it is very tricky to do

Comment

• Great Progress !

Hi all.

mr.clean & woopy > Great work in your part, both of you! Congratulations, and Thanks for sharing the goods.
                        @Jacqui
                        Thanks to you also for your input.
                        Slow-N-Easy thank you too for your positive feedback.
                        Last edited by Peculian; 06-15-2012, 09:29 AM.
                        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                          so we can safely say that 1/2 of period of oscillation capacitor is acting against power source
                          No. The oscillation can only be maintained if the source is in phase with the voltage across the capacitor. Remember the source is AC and reverses polarity each half cycle also. You can not make a resonator oscillate with a constant DC source. (note that a pulsed DC source is actually a lot of overlapping sine waves with different phases - this can only be used to initiate an oscillation which will ring down until another pulse starts it again)
                          Last edited by xee2; 06-15-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                            No. The oscillation can only be maintained if the source is in phase with the voltage across the capacitor. Remember the source is AC and reverses polarity each half cycle also. You can not make a resonator oscillate with a constant DC source. (note that a pulsed DC source is actually a lot of overlapping sine waves with different phases - this can only be used to initiate an oscillation which will ring down until another pulse starts it again)
                            It is very easy to get hung up on definitions here.

There is no 'free' energy to be had as a result of switched charge pumping (Bearden), or spark gap induced oscillations (Don Smith), whether at fundamental resonance or Barkhausen in nature, and I feel sorry for anyone like Jacqui who has been misled to think that there is.

The only people who have demonstrated 'free energy' did so themselves, and copies constructed by others have failed to work because they did not have the exact same source of materials available, this relating to some kind of radio-actively doped substance/ insulation/ holding putty used close to a driven coil winding, or radon gas type tube or spark gap.

No one can explain anything to anyone else until they can first explain it to themselves. So please will someone please explain where the Don Smith circuit 'free' energy is supposed to come from, so that we might freely discuss it openly here.

I notice that Zilano is quiet since I raised my challenges, and I apologise for any lack of resulting inspiration, but interest seems to have been shifting aimlessly from one aspect of design to another in an endlessly circular path, and nothing has been achieved !

Where is the evidence of more out than in with any replication ?

Now interest is focusing on the Caduceous coil wind as if IT has some 'magical properties'. It does not, and it is no more able to generate excess energy than any other coil.

Imagineering must be based upon empirical findings, not imaginary hypotheses !

Thus to move forwards we must concentrate on finding our own alpha particle/ ionisation sources through inducing release of same from materials commonly avaliable to us.
                            What did Hubbard, Hendershott, Kapanadze etc. really have hidden away inside their winding turns ?
                            Can we develop a substitute capable of rendering the likes of Don Smith designs functional ?
                            Last edited by GSM; 06-15-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Hi GSM.
                              Originally posted by GSM View Post
                              It is very easy to get hung up on definitions here.
                              Well, I personally say it depends on what kind of electricity someone`s definitions are.

There is no 'free' energy (Bearden),(Don Smith),...and I feel sorry for anyone like Jacqui who has been misled to think that there is.
                              So you are actually doubting any free energy device ? Nice try.
                              You feel sorry ? You don`t have to, If you really feel so than do something meaningful and help everyone here who is seeking the whole forum and web for the free energy oracle.
                              Or else , I must say you are too smart to lose your time here.

btw, your scepticism looks very similar to another member`s scepticism here. I am having my doubts, you know it is so easy those days to change your IP get a new e-mail address and open up a new account in this and others forums. and just out of coincidence to agree with someones expressed scepticism since this topic has begun.

The only people who have demonstrated 'free energy' did so themselves
                              Did you do this to yourself yet ? Just a question.

No one can explain anything to anyone else until they can first explain it to themselves.
                              That`s true.

So please will someone please explain where the Don Smith circuit 'free' energy is supposed to come from, so that we might freely discuss it openly here.
                              Oh Yes, if you would like so...
                              Tesla`s Qoute:
                              Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.
                              Think about it. Don Smith , Tariel Kapanadze , John Bedini and miriads of other inventors based their work on this Genius out of his time,yes He was Tesla.

I notice that Zilano is quiet since I raised my challenges, and I apologise for any lack of resulting inspiration, but interest seems to have been shifting aimlessly from one aspect of design to another in an endlessly circular path, and nothing has been achieved !
                              As I said before, you may be too smart losing time here.Go figure it.
                              How do you know nothing is achieved ? Do you know that real replicators do not like to lose their time, privacy and family safety in forums like this ?
                              And some others are all like this ?
                              Where is the evidence of more out than in with any replication ?
                              If you read Tesla`s writings you will understand.

Imagineering must be based upon empirical findings, not imaginary hypotheses !
                              How about Tesla`s imaginations which became true against accepted theories of his conteporanies who said an alternator can never be useful and efficient ?
                              Thus to move forwards we must concentrate on finding our own alpha particle/ ionisation sources through inducing release of same from materials commonly avaliable to us
                              Well, than you can consult the work done and shared by Bruce A. Perrault as he is a genuine person.
                              For what I know this topic is only for Don Smith devices.
                              So, can we proceed with our efforts in following Don`s work ?
                              Thanks and do not take this post as offensive as I do not intend such a thing.
                              << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X