Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    Oh one more thing, it DID seem that entering the caps from the left and right side (as on Dons) had a better effect of charging the caps.

So the question is just, you have a 2000v battery, how do you use it?
    Not sure how the left to right would make a difference.

Use another spark gap on the 2000v battery and step it down.

In the beginning, you turned your nst into DC pulses to charge a cap to a DC charge. Then when the cap is charged enough it jumps the gap and bounces back and forth between the coil and cap at a certain frequency (the resonant frequency) until the energy is no longer there to support the spark so the bounce stops and the cap is recharged by the nst and the process repeats. Well, you already have a 2000v cap (battery) use that in another resonant coil combo to drop the voltage down. During this bounce though, the capacitor is an AC cap, when the cap discharges into the coil and emits radiowaves then bounces back to the cap the polarity is now REVERSED. So if you step it down this way, make sure your "battery" can handle the AC that you will be throwing at it. I have no other ideas of how to do it without REALLY expensive sh..stuff.

I might have other ideas if I get to that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
      Can you show a pic of your L1 caduceus and give the winding specs. Also, I thought a caduceus coil could produce unsafe radiation when used as the primary(transmitter).
      Thanks
      i wanted L1 to be 1/4 length of one of the L2's, and spread out as much as possible to span both L2 coils.
      this effectively lowered the number of turns on L1 and rings the secondaries nicely.

inductance did not change strangely at all, but raised the voltage induction ratio to L2s by having a few less turns

turns were made until the center of the coil was found, then rewound to match the center of L1 with the end of the form, then return the winding to complete the coil back to the start. ferrite rod added to adjust overall inductance.

its cool when a simple coil goes from supposedly "ineffective and useless" to "having dangerous radiation"
      But i'll let you know if my teeth start falling out
      intersections happened to be at the 1.5" marks,
      but i was using a 2.5" dia L1, and 4" dia L2s in the vid

(That particular board i put together for another person)
      Last edited by mr.clean; 06-14-2012, 02:58 AM.
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• falstad

Circuit Simulator Applet

Java plugin required to run the applet. Download at

Download Free Java Software

and install then go to

Circuit Simulator Applet

Best Regards!

XILO
        Attached Files
        Last edited by xilo; 06-14-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
          Not sure how the left to right would make a difference.

Use another spark gap on the 2000v battery and step it down.

In the beginning, you turned your nst into DC pulses to charge a cap to a DC charge. Then when the cap is charged enough it jumps the gap and bounces back and forth between the coil and cap at a certain frequency (the resonant frequency) until the energy is no longer there to support the spark so the bounce stops and the cap is recharged by the nst and the process repeats. Well, you already have a 2000v cap (battery) use that in another resonant coil combo to drop the voltage down. During this bounce though, the capacitor is an AC cap, when the cap discharges into the coil and emits radiowaves then bounces back to the cap the polarity is now REVERSED. So if you step it down this way, make sure your "battery" can handle the AC that you will be throwing at it. I have no other ideas of how to do it without REALLY expensive sh..stuff.

I might have other ideas if I get to that point.
          hmm i didnt know that, good point.

I think that by entering the caps on opposite sides, it prevents arcing and short circuiting in the first cap in the line, i was getting internal arcing in the single 2kv cap, there is easily 30,000 volts on the secondaries (longer than 1" arcs on bare L2 ends)
          Luckily ihad 30kv 20ma diodes in parallel, but were still getting hot

does that mean that at 600 watts rating (30,000 x .02 = 600) , they were STILL underated for this setup ???

so just set the gap for 2kv, makes sense. like what dynatron is doing with the IGBTs i guess.

to be honest i didnt trust the diodes or my own guts to charge the caps that high, but it would be a fun experiment

just be careful, theres no forgiving zapps, when these caps are charged, ANY mistake will KILL you, no joke

i havent calculated the joules, but it is like a GUNSHOT, and a 30-06 hunting cartridge has 750 joules for example, which can launch a 200 grain bullet 1000 meters still with enough energy to kill, and i think that level of joules could easily be acheived with this system.
          Last edited by mr.clean; 06-14-2012, 04:09 AM.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

hmm i didnt know that, good point.

I think that by entering the caps on opposite sides, it prevents arcing and short circuiting in the first cap in the line, i was getting internal arcing in the single 2kv cap, there is easily 30,000 volts on the secondaries (longer than 1" arcs on bare L2 ends)
            Luckily ihad 30kv 20ma diodes in parallel, but were still getting hot

does that mean that at 600 watts rating (30,000 x .02 = 600) , they were STILL underated for this setup ???

so just set the gap for 2kv, makes sense. like what dynatron is doing with the IGBTs i guess.

to be honest i didnt trust the diodes or my own guts to charge the caps that high, but it would be a fun experiment

just be careful, theres no forgiving zapps, when these caps are charged, ANY mistake will KILL you, no joke

i havent calculated the joules, but it is like a GUNSHOT, and a 30-06 hunting cartridge has 750 joules for example, which can launch a 200 grain bullet 1000 meters still with enough energy to kill, and i think that level of joules could easily be acheived with this system.
            Hello!

Mr. Clean!

you have cold electricity. Light a bulb and see ! I may be wrong. May be right.

your sparks are white.

Best Regards!

XILO
            Last edited by xilo; 06-14-2012, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
              Mr. Clean!
              you have cold electricity. Light a bulb and see ! I may be wrong. May be right.

Best Regards!

XILO
              some bulbs will light, but mainly blue crackling,
              the volts need to be lowered bigtime.
              bulbs get HOT, i dont know if that is a cold electricity thing or not.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

some bulbs will light, but mainly blue crackling,
                the volts need to be lowered bigtime.
                bulbs get HOT, i dont know if that is a cold electricity thing or not.
                Hello! Mr. Clean!

if you used caduceus as primary then you will have hot electricity.

and if you used normal coil as primary then you will have cold electricity i suppose.

what i understand is if source is plus then outcome is minus and viceversa.

and i wonder you measured the amps perhaps AC amps high frequency as you did not use the diodes. The real measurement would be DC amps ripple free.

try a heater element instead of bulbs.

White Sparks i have experienced associated with cold form of electricity.

hope your connecting wires not heating.

does your load effecting the input?

if its not then you Hit the Jackpot!

Best Regards!

XILO
                Last edited by xilo; 06-14-2012, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
                  Hello! Mr. Clean!

if you used caduceus as primary then you will have hot electricity.

and if you used normal coil as primary then you will have cold electricity i suppose.

what i understand is if source is plus then outcome is minus and viceversa.

and i wonder you measured the amps perhaps AC amps high frequency as you did not use the diodes. The real measurement would be DC amps ripple free.

try a heater element instead of bulbs.

White Sparks i have experienced associated with cold form of electricity.

hope your connecting wires not heating.

does your load effecting the input?

if its not then you Hit the Jackpot!

Best Regards!

XILO
                  well it is common practice to measure, induction elements for example, by shorting the single turn and measuring the AC amps.
                  the readings were consistent and had the 12" orange sparks to go with it

input doesnt flinch when open, loaded, shorted

funny that i was months into experiments before i even knew that people called this "cold" energy, etc...

but it definitely behaves differently, has different colour and qualities than wall power.

what always made sense tho was that the environment was responding to the disturbance of L1, wanting to neutralize it, in turn doing what we want it to do....

...why lightning happens, etc..
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

well it is common practice to measure, induction elements for example, by shorting the single turn and measuring the AC amps.
                    the readings were consistent and had the 12" orange sparks to go with it

input doesnt flinch when open, loaded, shorted

funny that i was months into experiments before i even knew that people called this "cold" energy, etc...

but it definitely behaves differently, has different colour and qualities than wall power.

what always made sense tho was that the environment was responding to the disturbance of L1, wanting to neutralize it, in turn doing what we want it to do....

...why lightning happens, etc..
                    Hello! Mr. Clean!

That means that Don Smith Device works!

Thanks for answering my inquistive questions.

So the setup with caduceus is more better compared to simple coils what type of combination you used pri. caduceus and sec cw cw? or primary caduceus and sec. cw ccw? if you kindly specify which combination works better?

so what do you think ? Is it cold or hot?

and how you are going to use it as Hot?

any plans? thoughts?

Best regards!

XILO
                    Last edited by xilo; 06-14-2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Congratulations

Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                      Hi All

I just figured out what was wrong with my circuit and how to fix it a couple o days ago. And I was beside myself.

Only to be surfing the web Last night and find what i discovered allready posted on the net. Brought my ego

down a step or two. but anyway, Here is what I came up with and if anyone is interested check it out. In 1 of

the files is a simple way to get off the grid without alot of expense. And depending on what size Inverter

you buy It will supply most of your house current except maybe air conditioning. I'm not sure about

that. But the NST I am using puts out 285 Watts and that translates to 12 volts @ about 23 amps. If I am not mistaken.

I could be wrong but maybe someone that is more educated about that subject could speakup and be more

specifiec.

regards

Hi,

Congratulations on your progress and success which is very well deserved considering your efforts in overcoming every obstacle and sharing freely what you have discovered. Don't let the fact that you found the information elsewhere afterwards bother you at all as it does not reduce your achievements in any way - well done !!

Patrick

Comment

• Charge the cap baby .

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                        Lets put it in this way: you have 9 volt battery with 250mA/h and you want to lit 220V 60W lightbulb. There is no way on direct connection but there is a way to lit the bulb using slowly accumulated power to capacitor over transformation to high voltage and discharge of capacitor in time of microseconds. Because capacitors are able to unload entire energy storage over that short period of time, you get lots of power and your 220V 60W bulb will be surely lit for that time. Now all what you need is to charge capacitor in weak impulses very rapidly with weak power and discharge on much lower rate. So your 60W bulb will be seen as constantly lit. Usualy it takes 20kHz+ for capacitor charge and less than 200Hz for discharge cycle... This method was widely used by N. Tesla and others after him.

Hopefuly this explains the unknowns

Well as far as I can see that was what I was trying to get across and if you want ; my build is set up for 60 - 65Kps ( kilo pulses per second ) on the front end and a step charged capacitor / capacitors , iterated to produce a discharge rate of 50ps in the converter section and that is sent to a 1Kw toroidal transformer system . Bearden also says that quite large ether / dark energy charges are on the "source " ( what ever way you wish to tap into it ) but most people fail to realize to the fullest extent that charge , as the conversion is never properly converted or is just never seen by the builder and yet it is just sitting there in front of them all the time . The capacitor is the key , we just need to perfect our method .

Speculation :---Pump a capacitor with enough " moving " charge and you will probably see it levitate ; as long as the capacitor geometry is right and getting the charge discharge switching right . Levitation stops when the capacitor is fully charged , therefore the need to discharge and then recharge continuously .
                        That's what I think .

Jacqui
                        Last edited by Jacqui; 06-14-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

hehe yes i have read that as well, but i see PARALLEL caps on Dons board, making it 2000v at 32-40 uF. (Amazing1.com has 2kv 10uF's)

Another thing i have "read" is a steady 2-3 amps, which "could" make this up to 4 to 6 kilowatts if you can keep the caps charged while drawing from them.

i am still experimenting with the speed of the charging, and the effect of the resonance while connected.

Caps charging ....
                          (Still in progress)

2: working model by Kurt, very fast charging and MASSIVE capacitor Discharge display - YouTube

experimental stepdown and amp reading....

1: working model by Kurt, with amp measurement - YouTube
                          Kurt I saw your last vids very impressive caps and sparks
                          Keep it going you're nearly there.

Originally posted by Jacqui View Post
                          Hi Guruji , I don't feel like doing any arithmetic but I wonder if people here subscribe to the theories and information of Thomas Bearden as related to accessing energy from these Smith / Tesla machines ?

Tom says that one must not kill the dipole and he seems to be rather insistent on that point . He offers a method to stop the dipole destruction from occurring , that was to completely disconnect from the source before you connect to the load .

His method is to charge a capacitor then disconnect it from the source ; then connect the capacitor to the load through a switching method called iteration or shuttling the stored charge of the capacitor to the load after having completely disconnected from the source . This also has the advantage of step charging the capacitor when the charge cycle is in action and of course the higher the impulse rate the more dark energy is obtained ; this is beneficial .

He says that the capacitor is the device used to convert the ether / dark energy from it's initial form to the usable form of familiar energy we use in our every day electrical systems . This seems to be a very important part of the overall machine .

Charge the capacitor first with steep rising impulses , the faster you do it the quicker you can shuttle that capacitor converted charge to a usable load . It's the right knak in get the switching timing right .
                          I feel that there is an enormous amount of effort by people on the " front end" when it's the least of your problems ; just about any steep rising impulse and the steeper and bigger the better , will do the trick .

Jacqui .
                          Yes the faster you pulse caps the better. I noticed that the higher voltage caps to secondary coils the better for charging the bank.
                          Thanks

Comment

• Hi Slow-N-Easy.

I liked your ideas from the very beginning specially when there is no caps it makes a lot of sense and also strengthens my believe that the power lies in the transformers, it is good to see that some one would go of the beaten track and do what you did with your build.
                            Thanks for sharing. I am grateful.

Best Regards.
                            Johan.

Comment

hehe yes i have read that as well, but i see PARALLEL caps on Dons board, making it 2000v at 32-40 uF. (Amazing1.com has 2kv 10uF's)

Another thing i have "read" is a steady 2-3 amps, which "could" make this up to 4 to 6 kilowatts if you can keep the caps charged while drawing from them.

i am still experimenting with the speed of the charging, and the effect of the resonance while connected.

Caps charging ....
                              (Still in progress)

2: working model by Kurt, very fast charging and MASSIVE capacitor Discharge display - YouTube

experimental stepdown and amp reading....

1: working model by Kurt, with amp measurement - YouTube
                              hi mr.clean
                              what circuit u use and components
                              working model by Kurt, with amp measurement
                              Turns Numbers L1 L2 for step down
                              FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                              raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                              eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

its cool when a simple coil goes from supposedly "ineffective and useless" to "having dangerous radiation"
                                But i'll let you know if my teeth start falling out
                                intersections happened to be at the 1.5" marks,
                                but i was using a 2.5" dia L1, and 4" dia L2s in the vid
                                Thanks for the feedback.
                                I thought Z had warned of caduceus coils at certain frequencies.
                                What was the wire size and length?
                                Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X