Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drak View Post
    Don said it was 9kv at 35khz output. They make 120vac input 60hz nst with high freq outputs. I don't think I seen a close up picture of his nst, I'm just going by what Don said

I'm not sure what the outcome will be. I just want to prove to myself if the device as Don showed it works as stated or not. You are probably right though. At least I can set it down after this and say "Tried that..doesn't work" or disappear because it does, lol.
    yes he did say that, and he did use the DC nsts for other boards, but im talking about "the double helix board" which i believe is the one ur talking about, shows an inverter running AC nst with a small variac.

could be high freq, but i dont know of them.

and he did also say that the 2nd winding on the rf choke was for recharging the battery (he also said about the 1/4 length charging) but i would hardwire it, and of course rectify it, if you want to do it EXACTLY as "shown" i guess
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• To All that are Interested

Hi All

I just figured out what was wrong with my circuit and how to fix it a couple o days ago. And I was beside myself.

Only to be surfing the web Last night and find what i discovered allready posted on the net. Brought my ego

down a step or two. but anyway, Here is what I came up with and if anyone is interested check it out. In 1 of

the files is a simple way to get off the grid without alot of expense. And depending on what size Inverter

you buy It will supply most of your house current except maybe air conditioning. I'm not sure about

that. But the NST I am using puts out 285 Watts and that translates to 12 volts @ about 23 amps. If I am not mistaken.

I could be wrong but maybe someone that is more educated about that subject could speakup and be more

specifiec.

regards

Attached Files
      Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 06-13-2012, 11:01 PM. Reason: updating

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        In one of Don docs there is written that he had four 2kv 8uf in series cap bank giving the setup 8k at 20amp continious power. I don't know how they concluded this. So how much would I get with two 2kv 1uf in series cap bank? Any good mathematician here?
        Thanks
        hehe yes i have read that as well, but i see PARALLEL caps on Dons board, making it 2000v at 32-40 uF. (Amazing1.com has 2kv 10uF's)

Another thing i have "read" is a steady 2-3 amps, which "could" make this up to 4 to 6 kilowatts if you can keep the caps charged while drawing from them.

i am still experimenting with the speed of the charging, and the effect of the resonance while connected.

Caps charging ....
        (Still in progress)

2: working model by Kurt, very fast charging and MASSIVE capacitor Discharge display - YouTube

experimental stepdown and amp reading....

1: working model by Kurt, with amp measurement - YouTube
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
          yes he did say that, and he did use the DC nsts for other boards, but im talking about "the double helix board" which i believe is the one ur talking about, shows an inverter running AC nst with a small variac.

could be high freq, but i dont know of them.

and he did also say that the 2nd winding on the rf choke was for recharging the battery (he also said about the 1/4 length charging) but i would hardwire it, and of course rectify it, if you want to do it EXACTLY as "shown" i guess
          Yeah, thats the one, he said 35khz. Here is one that runs 38-40khz.

I won't be building that choke unless I can see some major output on the L2. I'm really just looking for anything on the output, so far, I have seen 0 on the output. Well, I take that back, I got a 3.5v led to light slightly hooked to the L2 coil and only if I moved my arm in the right place. I still have a lot more frequencies to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
            In one of Don docs there is written that he had four 2kv 8uf in series cap bank giving the setup 8k at 20amp continious power. I don't know how they concluded this. So how much would I get with two 2kv 1uf in series cap bank? Any good mathematician here?
            Thanks
            Hi Guruji , I don't feel like doing any arithmetic but I wonder if people here subscribe to the theories and information of Thomas Bearden as related to accessing energy from these Smith / Tesla machines ?

Tom says that one must not kill the dipole and he seems to be rather insistent on that point . He offers a method to stop the dipole destruction from occurring , that was to completely disconnect from the source before you connect to the load . One sure way to kill the dipole is to have a reversal of charge ; no A.C.

His method is to charge a capacitor then disconnect it from the source ; then connect the capacitor to the load through a switching method called iteration or shuttling the stored charge of the capacitor to the load after having completely disconnected from the source . This also has the advantage of step charging the capacitor when the charge cycle is in action and of course the higher the impulse rate the more dark energy is obtained ; this is beneficial .

He says that the capacitor is the device used to convert the ether / dark energy from it's initial form to the usable form of familiar energy we use in our every day electrical systems . This seems to be a very important part of the overall machine .

Charge the capacitor first with steep rising impulses , the faster you do it the quicker you can shuttle that capacitor converted charge to a usable load . It's the right knak in get the switching timing right .
            I feel that there is an enormous amount of effort by people on the " front end" when it's the least of your problems ; just about any steep rising impulse and the steeper and bigger the better , will do the trick .

Jacqui .
            Last edited by Jacqui; 06-14-2012, 01:53 PM. Reason: text correction , addition . addition .

Comment

Yeah, thats the one, he said 35khz. Here is one that runs 38-40khz.

I won't be building that choke unless I can see some major output on the L2. I'm really just looking for anything on the output, so far, I have seen 0 on the output. Well, I take that back, I got a 3.5v led to light slightly hooked to the L2 coil and only if I moved my arm in the right place. I still have a lot more frequencies to try.
              so by major output you mean, fast cap charging? or lighting bulbs?

because we are all looking for 1000 watts of lights lit up... but the double coil board (to the eye) ends at the CAPS,
              which are still in need of a way to use the dangerous energy in the caps, and not a single 40uF 2000v blast (most things dont survive that lol)

And i believe the caps are important to making the energy usable, and removing them would stray from the "exact" layout.

So im not sure what we are expecting to happen, but i think the board needs the caps, and still needs a pulser to use small amounts and at a useable freq.

i see this as a massive DC power source, i still dont know about hooking 1000wats of lights to it without a 60hz pulser on the caps
              Caps charging ....
              (Still in progress)

2: working model by Kurt, very fast charging and MASSIVE capacitor Discharge display - YouTube

experimental stepdown and amp reading....

1: working model by Kurt, with amp measurement - YouTube
              Last edited by mr.clean; 06-13-2012, 11:07 PM.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

so by major output you mean, fast cap charging? or lighting bulbs?

because we are all looking for 1000 watts of lights lit up... but the double coil board (to the eye) ends at the CAPS,
                which are still in need of a way to use the dangerous energy in the caps, and not a single 40uF 2000v blast (most things dont survive that lol)

And i believe the caps are important to making the energy usable, so removing them would stray from the "exact" layout.

So im not sure what we are expecting to happen, but i think the board needs the caps, and still needs a pulser to use small amounts and at a useable freq.

i see this as a massive DC power source, i still dont know about hooking 1000wats of lights to it without a 60hz pulser on the caps
                Either or. I was under the impression that those caps (which you are correct they are parallel) were just for the storage of the energy out of the L2 coil. What to do with it from that point is another matter that I might worry about later. Unless you think they are somehow part of the equation of resonance, then there are more obstacles in the way. I would think it would require some amps to charge those caps and keep them charged while using them. So that means L2 would have to be pumping out a lot. I'm not getting anything out of L2 yet.

Comment

Either or. I was under the impression that those caps (which you are correct they are parallel) were just for the storage of the energy out of the L2 coil. What to do with it from that point is another matter that I might worry about later. Unless you think they are somehow part of the equation of resonance, then there are more obstacles in the way. I would think it would require some amps to charge those caps and keep them charged while using them. So that means L2 would have to be pumping out a lot. I'm not getting anything out of L2 yet.
                  Ok i understand, all i can say is i was impressed and surprised by the performance.

In the cap charging vid i was using a PVM500 at 70 khz, with 47uH caduceus L1 with a single .5" dia, 20 inch long rod to adjust inductance slightly, and .1uF 10kv cap for LC match at 70khz

L2s were 645uH each with the ferrite mentioned, 230uH without.
                  And any tuning caps placed on L2 seemed to dampen and decreased output / charging speed.
                  L1 was 1/4 length of one L2, and wound in caduceus / tensor coil winding.

seemed to work well, my voltmeter couldnt read that high or i wouldve shown the volts racing upwards on the caps

and yes i do think the output caps made a difference, and catching all of L2s action at its high levels. idk about the resonance exactly, but surely they must have a sweet spot capacitance.

Hey maybe they would be relevant to an output transformer LC. just a guess. prob mainly for high level storage.

im curious if the diodes act as an LC " barrier " for lack of a better word, because whatever loads i hook up to, doesnt change the wave form.

BUT adding tuning caps within the diodes an coil, does change the ring, so are the diodes a type of LC "container"?

(i think i fugured out that question, LC hsa energy bounce from coil to cap and back -and -forth, so certainly the diodes would stop that action
                  Last edited by mr.clean; 06-13-2012, 11:47 PM.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacqui View Post
                    He says that the capacitor is the device used to convert the ether / dark energy from it's initial form to the usable form of familiar energy we use in our every day electrical systems . This seems to be a very important part of the overall machine .

Charge the capacitor first with steep rising impulses , the faster you do it the quicker you can shuttle that capacitor converted charge to a usable load . It's the right knak in get the switching timing right .
                    I feel that there is an enormous amount of effort by people on the " front end" when it's the least of your problems ; just about any steep rising impulse and the steeper and bigger the better , will do the trick .

Jacqui .
                    Lets put it in this way: you have 9 volt battery with 250mA/h and you want to lit 220V 60W lightbulb. There is no way on direct connection but there is a way to lit the bulb using slowly accumulated power to capacitor over transformation to high voltage and discharge of capacitor in time of microseconds. Because capacitors are able to unload entire energy storage over that short period of time, you get lots of power and your 220V 60W bulb will be surely lit for that time. Now all what you need is to charge capacitor in weak impulses very rapidly with weak power and discharge on much lower rate. So your 60W bulb will be seen as constantly lit. Usualy it takes 20kHz+ for capacitor charge and less than 200Hz for discharge cycle... This method was widely used by N. Tesla and others after him.

Hopefuly this explains the unknowns

Comment

Ok i understand, all i can say is i was impressed and surprised by the performance.

In the cap charging vid i was using a PVM500 at 70 khz, with 47uH caduceus L1 with a single .5" dia, 20 inch long rod to adjust inductance slightly, and .1uF 10kv cap for LC match at 70khz

L2s were 645uH each with the ferrite mentioned, 230uH without.
                      And any tuning caps placed on L2 seemed to dampen and decreased output / charging speed.
                      L1 was 1/4 length of one L2, and wound in caduceus / tensor coil winding.

seemed to work well, my voltmeter couldnt read that high or i wouldve shown the volts racing upwards on the caps
                      Nice setup, yeah that is impressive. How much input power was it? Purdy coils

Comment

BUT adding tuning caps within the diodes an coil, does change the ring, so are the diodes a type of LC "container"?
                        For LC The energy "bounces" back and forth between the cap and the coil eventually dying down because of resistance and stuff. The diodes don't allow the swing past them.

Comment

For LC The energy "bounces" back and forth between the cap and the coil eventually dying down because of resistance and stuff. The diodes don't allow the swing past them.
                          nice one i updated the last msg prob the exact time you answered, with the same answer lol

great minds.... lol
                          Last edited by mr.clean; 06-14-2012, 12:34 AM.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• May be helpful for certain things:

Physics - YouTube

Comment

Nice setup, yeah that is impressive. How much input power was it? Purdy coils
                              yeah getting there

in the stepdown vid, input on the PVM500 was 60v AC at 250ma (@70khz)

in the cap vid, input with the 12kv nst was 80v at .8 amps (not shown)
                              @ 60hz

but did you notice the spark gap in both vids?
                              Its something i noticed after the fact, shouldve used the PVM500 for both vids...
                              ... there did seem to be a LOT MORE resistance in the primary with the 70khz,
                              due to the correct LC combination, and consequently, acted VERY well on L2s, and the high resistance at resonance preventing much current to be drawn.

... with the 60 hz AC nst, the spark was calmer and allowed more current thru, indicating no resonance between driver and L1 (as u know

So resonance was found by adjusting the spark gap to fire with the nst at.... 60hz (but not as good as the LC freq

So this gets better.... AND the voltage with fully working centertap would easily overcharge the caps, so thats gotta be some kind of indication of performance and doing "something" anyway

and the 60 volt setting on the 70khz driver was chosen based on the limit of the spark gap. more gap- less current draw... but lower spark firing freq,so its balanced and set gap for that voltage, more or less voltage, and the gap needs adjustment

Oh one more thing, it DID seem that entering the caps from the left and right side (as on Dons) had a better effect of charging the caps.

So the question is just, you have a 2000v battery, how do you use it?
                              Last edited by mr.clean; 06-14-2012, 01:46 AM.
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Can you show a pic of your L1 caduceus and give the winding specs. Also, I thought a caduceus coil could produce unsafe radiation when used as the primary(transmitter).
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X