• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ drak

Nice set up. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      Where is Naudin's proof of over unity ?
      Naudin was unable to close the loop and get the system to self power. This should have been easy with 500% over unity so something was wrong with his calculations.

Comment

• delighted

[QUOTE=drak;197557]Going to give Don Smith one more chance. This time, I'm duplicating as close as I can to Dons original device. I chose to make my nst rather then buy one using a zvs and a home made Fryback (flyback).

How To Build A Simple But Powerful Flyback Driver
        How to make a fryback!

This was so I could alter the frequency of the nst and allowed me to grab that center tap as Don spoke about.

This was all calculated before I decided to build my own nst

Shooting for resonant frequency of 224.4khz (which is a harmonic frequency of nst running at 28.05khz)
        Calculated vertical length for 224.4khz = (4171ft. 1 - 1/2in. or 1271.358 Meters)
        steps of wavelength 1(full) 2(half) 4(quarter) 8(eighth) 16 32 64 128 256 512
        1271.358 Meters divided by 512 = 2.483121094 meters or 8 feet 1 and 49⁄64 inch (L1)
        1271.358 Meters divided by 128 = 9.932484375 meters or 32 feet 7 and 3⁄64 inches (L2)
        128 = 1/4 of 512

l1 coil = subtract 9 inches or 0.2286 meters for connections
        l1 coil = 2.254521094 meters or 7 feet 4 and 49⁄64 inches

l2 coil = subtract 3 inches or 0.0762 meters for connections
        l2 coil = 9.856284375 meters or 32 feet 4 and 3⁄64 inches
        l2 = two coils at 4.928142187 meters or 16 feet 2 and 1⁄64 inches per coil both CW

4.928142187 = 9.856284375 divided by 2

Still waiting on more parts to start tests.

Any how here is some pictures.

QUOTE]

OMG thats great to hear Drak !!
        you have one of the most impressive outputs,

I STILL CANT LIGHT THE 50 WATT 12V BULBS AS YOU DID !!!

One thing id like to contribute, ...the diodes...

the diodes can be a real mask on things, as you prob know

What im doing next is going from step up double helix, to step down and double helix, .... then add the diodes accordingly.

correct me if im wrong here, but if not charging caps or desiring DC, then diodes not necessary?

i still say you had OU with your vid 5
        GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE DRAK
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
          correct me if im wrong here, but if not charging caps or desiring DC, then diodes not necessary?
          I haven't built the cap bank yet.

Those diodes are the 6000v .2A that someone recommended in this thread a little while back. I have a feeling though that stoker was right, the nst has to be in some sort of resonance with your L1.

If you wire the device like Don has shown, you do NOT get loud sparks. I tried it before video 1. All you get is the streamer that you can see in this video. There was no noise, no loud bangs, snaps, crackles, or pops. Just a streamer.

By charging the cap then letting it jump the gap and discharge you get the pops and crackles that you hear in most of the videos. To me that is the equivalent of running up to someone sitting idle in the swing and slamming into the back of them to get them at full swing right away and then letting them swing down to a stop. You can see it in the scope shots of a loud spark.

I'm thinking you have to keep pushing the swing to keep it at its peek at all times. Hence the silent spark. Now I know I'm speaking without a bull**** degree from college, but maybe this is how it's done. Maybe with the nst in some form of resonance with the cap and coil, it will get it to full swing constantly.

And since it is air core and high frequency, there is no feed back when applying a load. I noticed in my other experiments I could short the L2 coils and the input would stay the same.

I was asking about the L1 coil of Dons setup previously because I wanted try and calculate at what frequency Don used in his L1/L2 coil combination to see if it was some harmonic of his 35.1khz nst. Maybe Don left that little bit of math out. I don't know.

Comment

• Unbelievable sexist nonsense

Originally posted by zilano View Post
            Those who have mind they will understand.

yes am a woman Do u have any problem with that?

rgds

zzzz

I can't believe all this sexist nonsense ; for heavens sake grow - up you bunch of children !

Who really cares what sex a researcher is , it has absolutely nothing to do with this site . If Zilano says she is a woman then she IS A WOMAN .
            Get it !

There are more than you think on energetic forum and they do not have to disclose that fact to a bunch of twits that frequent the site .

As far as intelligence goes a woman is always more likely to be the more intelligent and that's fact .

All my love Jacqui .

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              Where is Naudin's proof of over unity ? And if he proved it then where is the
              schematic ? So it can be replicated. I would have thought that if he proved
              over unity we would all know about it. Unless of course his findings were
              debatable. He had no need to build the kapagen to demonstrate that a load
              can be powered between a hot wire and ground, doing that is old hat, my
              electric fence does it, the animal is the load and when it is placed in the
              circuit between the hot wire and ground it is powered just like a load would
              be. Basic electronics, just like the way the electric fence works, the ground is
              a conductor. It doesn't get much simpler. The negative of the device is
              connected to the ground and the ground acts as the neutral/return
              conductor. With the kapagan I think the return is completed capacitively
              through the large plate, not sure can't remember.

Ingener99 probably didn't finish his Don Smith device because he seen that
              there was no free energy to be had that way. And probably see's no point to it.

Cheers
              Hehe, easy buddy here is JLNs public work on T.Bearden's MEG

The MEG Project gateway

(with the schem JLN used, similar to Bearden's but Naudin didnt have access to it. but same output as claimed by Bearden)

at 10 volts it showed unity, at 30 volts it showed 5 times the output.

He did also say that the correct resistors or MOV were necessary to get the measurements correct.

And Metglass is fairly cheap, 125$ for the Powerlite C-cores.
              hehe he also said that adding magnets increased the signal significantly.
              and circuit is basic TL494CN with double primary.

Anyway, everyone, i just found out i wasnt ringing my coil properly, im now experimenting again with the parallel cap, then series spark to coil, with the spark open wide enough, same power as before, i cannot even get close to the insulated output wires now.

So im going to try stepping down, then to the lights.

BUT the double helix board....as shown by Don, has caps....so lighting an AC bulb would be odd unless an IGBT pulser was doing 60hz pulsing...right?
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                I haven't built the cap bank yet.

Those diodes are the 6000v .2A that someone recommended in this thread a little while back. I have a feeling though that stoker was right, the nst has to be in some sort of resonance with your L1.

If you wire the device like Don has shown, you do NOT get loud sparks. I tried it before video 1. All you get is the streamer that you can see in this video. There was no noise, no loud bangs, snaps, crackles, or pops. Just a streamer.

By charging the cap then letting it jump the gap and discharge you get the pops and crackles that you hear in most of the videos. To me that is the equivalent of running up to someone sitting idle in the swing and slamming into the back of them to get them at full swing right away and then letting them swing down to a stop. You can see it in the scope shots of a loud spark.

I'm thinking you have to keep pushing the swing to keep it at its peek at all times. Hence the silent spark. Now I know I'm speaking without a bull**** degree from college, but maybe this is how it's done. Maybe with the nst in some form of resonance with the cap and coil, it will get it to full swing constantly.

And since it is air core and high frequency, there is no feed back when applying a load. I noticed in my other experiments I could short the L2 coils and the input would stay the same.

I was asking about the L1 coil of Dons setup previously because I wanted try and calculate at what frequency Don used in his L1/L2 coil combination to see if it was some harmonic of his 35.1khz nst. Maybe Don left that little bit of math out. I don't know.
                One thing i see on Smiths board is an AC driven NST, no high freq module.

So the gap set close, and the power turned low, perhaps the khz were acheived from the gap?

im not sure, but with the parallel gap (not as shown by Don) like your vid 5,
                i did have small success with a 350 volt GDT, VERY good response for the power i was inputting.....
                BUT the GDT overheated when i turned up the volts on the variac.

i was using .1uf with 47uH L1 and 645uH L2s and the 350v GDT

and the open gap stayed cool, just that the open gap didnt behave with the same quiet rattle sweet spot as the GDT. so either use less current, or the right GDT rating, idk. ive tried 90v 350v 6kv, series them, parallel them, and the 350v did the best oddly, just cant handle current

as for Dons L1, if no ferrite then must be less than 10uH, maybe 2 to 5uH. i think i figured out a while back that based on the values, between 183-226khz, cant remember
                you prob know this tho
                Last edited by mr.clean; 06-13-2012, 07:24 AM.
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                  Naudin was unable to close the loop and get the system to self power. This should have been easy with 500% over unity so something was wrong with his calculations.
                  Hi buddy love your work

im not sure if he "Couldnt, but yes i did read that it "Had" not been done.
                  (perhaps even "indicating" to do it

Other than the coil winding, the MEG should be a simple build to try if interested.

And Dons reference to that particular device is noteworthy.

But Dons board looks much simpler than Beardens circuit,
                  and if it was the actual device demo'd in 1996, then that makes things interesting

Im still unclear on the L2 coil winding on what Don called his "briefcase" / MEG.
                  Looks like 1 primary (with the questionable "antenna") and L2 windings on both sides of the toroid, (one wire, both halves of toroid?)
                  and separated with special tape (metglass?) or regular?
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Re Ineger's twin coils - I believe Farmhand has it sussed.

The right coil is closer so becomes more excited. Both coils are initially driven by a transient field spike in free space and resonate via transduced alternation of charge flow within the coil through alternation of field disturbance with capacitor voltage; the initial left coil primary impulse becoming supplemented by spacial resonant coupling from the right coil which gained more energy due to closer coupling with source.

This is a perfect example of how a transient impulse through a coil CANNOT draw 'free energy' from surroundings, or supposed 'aether'.

Of course a second spark gap could be arranged to trigger in series with the left capacitor as it achieves maximum amplitude, but there would still not be any additional 'free energy' as a result. Heck, the fact that we see light from the spark gap proves this to be a lossy demonstration.

Originally posted by drak View Post
                    Going to give Don Smith one more chance.
                    Whilst I wish you Luck, I feel you will do no more than bring some reality to imaginings related to this topic.

There is so much spoken about 3kV or 20Kv supplies, CW and CCW coils, multiple spark gaps etc., also there is our flawed education which leads to incorrect imaginings, but no kind of education can make us think that energy from ambient free space is capable of powerfully energising coils.

Now the Perreault circuit shown a couple of pages above is very similar to one of Moray's early circuits, and it IS the ions we need to seek or to generate !

Drak. When you have your Don copy built, might I suggest that after you prove imaginations about its modus operandi incorrect, that you start to investigate the spark itself. Its colour and nature with gap size and nearby external magnetic field, also the output coil voltages resulting from different spark gap metals (why did Moray use silver and lead rods in one of his designs?).

Why ? Because the transient energy is in the spark; it can become an energised plasma, and it can become aligned between the spark gap faces to energise electron orbits within the spark gap metal; ie. the plasma become energised longitudinally with minimum radial radiation. When spark gap atoms are excited photonically their spin level orbits change, maybe high to low and back again (which merely acts as a photon frequency changer), but also possibly electron into nucleus, inducing transmutation plus energy release from the changed atomic structure. Could this have been Tesla's other use for iron, and his use of magnets at the spark gap, for the plasma radiation from a spark can be beamed axially as well as snubbed?

The very fact that spark gaps change materialistically in air, proves that the spark induces electron/ atomic/ molecular changes (not just a simplistic 'burn melt'), so can these changes be harnessed in Don like circuitry, and could this be what he with-held until his hoped for payment ?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by GSM; 06-13-2012, 10:02 AM. Reason: picture missing

Comment

• Cap bank for power.

In one of Don docs there is written that he had four 2kv 8uf in series cap bank giving the setup 8k at 20amp continious power. I don't know how they concluded this. So how much would I get with two 2kv 1uf in series cap bank? Any good mathematician here?
                      Thanks

Comment

• What I see in the twin coil experiment

Note the windings, setup forms a bloch wall in the middle. When primary fires, secondaries have no effect on it but they have amplifying effect on each other.

The secondaries are in resonance, you see the resonant rise clearly which Don talks about a lot. Now what would happen if the primary would fire at the highest point ? Well, it would rise up even more if hit at correct place. Then another hit, and another. Pretty soon voltage would exceed capacity of the cap so it needs a discharge in order not to break it. Put another GDT in the secondary, connect it to ground via trafo. Maybe add a cap bank in the trafo in GDT side of so it becomes your primary, then just collect from secondary.

Twin coils do not see this at all as excess charge is only removed from the cap via spark, it is not used in the same circuit so there will be no back EMF to slow things down.

Anyway, this is excellent basic research that needs to be done. It helps understanding how Don's circuits really work when you can see them on scope. It reminds of tuning forks, hit one and it rings. Put similar fork nexto it and it also rings but together they ring louder.

To make this setup OU, you only need to collect from secondary so that it is not affected.

Comment

• To make this setup OU, you only need to collect from secondary so that it is not affected. True!

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                            calculate for whole coil joined either ccw+cw or cw+cw coz coil is joined so it has whole length as L
                            only one cap is required.

Hi Zilano
                            i am waiting ur comments
                            resonance is not achieved
                            i test two cases rules length and forced method
                            best regards
                            RaaAwad
                            FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                            raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                            eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                              One thing i see on Smiths board is an AC driven NST, no high freq module.
                              Don said it was 9kv at 35khz output. They make 120vac input 60hz nst with high freq outputs. I don't think I seen a close up picture of his nst, I'm just going by what Don said

Originally posted by GSM
                              Whilst I wish you Luck, I feel you will do no more than bring some reality to imaginings related to this topic.
                              I'm not sure what the outcome will be. I just want to prove to myself if the device as Don showed it works as stated or not. You are probably right though. At least I can set it down after this and say "Tried that..doesn't work" or disappear because it does, lol.

Comment

• omg!

Эксперимент Фарадея с индукцией магнитного поля, ч. 1 - YouTube

Best Regards!

XILO

Comment

Working...
                                X