Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
    Woman live in the heart and man live in the mind. Both need each other.

Nature is dual. Both polarities are needed otherwise universe stops.

Salvation is not in one polarity but in harmonizing both like in Don's circuit

Tesla did not marry thats why he was successful!

Best Regards!

XILO

Comment

• Free Energy Surprise

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
      William Lyne posted this in regards to his device discussed in his "Free Energy Surprise" booklet.

The only person I know of who has obtained useful energy from this device was a man (now deceased) named Don Smith who added a resonant inductor tuned to 60 cps to the device and ran a Coke machine with it, using only battery power through an inverter to 120 volts A.C.. Don had called me earlier for a discussion and I suggested adding the inductor and he did it. He and his group (retired CIA investors) tried to interest a Japanese group in the device and they came for a demonstration years ago. They were
      expecting a multi-million dollar contract. But they had copies of my books laying around the workshop so the Japanese group discreetly obtained my phone number and address from those. One book had over 60 references marked.

The Japanese group returned to Japan and sent a check to Don for $5,000 just for the demonstration, but did not sign the big contract which Don's group expected. Then the head of the Japanese group called me and ordered a copy of FES, paying handsomely. Don then said the group was "the Yakuza", a comment which I think was just sour grapes.I built one with an inductor but never completed any tests for lack of time or energy to devote to the project. I don't have the radio expertise or equipment which Don had. My main thrust is with the Lyne Atomic Hydrogen Furnace.

Bill Lyne

For more info on this device, go to:

freeenergysurprise : Free Energy Surprise
      Thank you for your input.

Saw the pdf.I am liking what I am seeing so far.More later.

Your statements about don smith and the japanese is interesting.don did mention been sought by men who wanted to give him serious amounts of money for one of his devices...

Might be some link here.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
        Distances are not equal between the coils .
        There is no feedback between the two coils .
        I think there is something what is not clear

RaadAwad
        importance of ground i think.

First Don Smith Test.mp4 - YouTube

200 watts with 90 watts input

Tesla/Don Smith circuit - Isolation transformer - YouTube

Best Regards!

XILO
        Last edited by xilo; 06-12-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
          Tesla did not marry thats why he was successful!

Best Regards!

XILO
          If no one marries and have children world stops
          Anyway you have nice setup there in those pics.
          Regards.

Comment

Regards.
            Its not my setup i just posted it from Log in site.

rivers never stop and sea never stop.

only people stop to shop.

Sea of energy never stop

ions never stop

Hail! To the power of ions!

means

I on Search(ion search)

Best Regards!

XILO

Comment

Regards.

how one can experiment with wife nagging and kids crying !

and if shortcircuit happens with free energy of Don smith the power trips and tv audio is static fuzzy picture. neighours whining with Spark chatter !

one need solace to experiment to think and dream a solution.

anyways hope u get it!

Best Regards!

XILO

Comment

how one can experiment with wife nagging and kids crying !

and if shortcircuit happens with free energy of Don smith the power trips and tv audio is static fuzzy picture. neighours whining with Spark chatter !

one need solace to experiment to think and dream a solution.

anyways hope u get it!

Best Regards!

XILO
                Exactly! We're not saying everyone should do it, then the human race really would be in trouble, but the chosen few, who don't have the nagging wife & screaming kids (like me) should make the best of it & do all they can to research free energy.
                Sadly, although I lack the distractions, I also lack the space & the money!

Comment

importance of ground i think.

First Don Smith Test.mp4 - YouTube

200 watts with 90 watts input

Tesla/Don Smith circuit - Isolation transformer - YouTube

Best Regards!

XILO
                  Nice Just if you want to push even further, your spark gap needs to be quenched by magnets - N. Tesla way.
                  Now you need batteries and inverter(best economical one is posted in Joule ringer thread) for NST. And in the load side you need curent transformer attached in series for recharge of battery...

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                    Interesting video by Ingener99 >>> opposite coils - YouTube

With one coil the voltage rings down after the spark.

With two coils there is an increase in the voltage and IT FIRST INCREASES before it rings down. There is much more voltage (energy) in the resonator when the second resonator is coupled. This is due to the added Q from the second resonator. With two resonators the Q of the system is higher and therefore can store more energy. But where does the energy come from to cause the resonator energy to increase after the spark is gone?

Note the winding directions of the coils.

I am a big fan of Ingener99s work, but one thing to mention is that he disturbingly said that he didnt see free energy.

However, i have not seen him complete the model. So i would be curious to know why he hasnt at least shown a completed design.... failed or not.

....the reason??
                    i think he knows it CAN work, but would bring all sorts of unwanted attention.

...So instead he demonstrates in various experiments how and what to do

Another thing i wonder is why JLN hasnt done a Don Smith???

.... the answer... i dont know exactly

BUT no-one can deny that the jln KAPAGEN was a knowingly deliberate underunity design to demonstrate that you CAN power your load with ONE HOT wire to the GROUND

If he went further, then he'd have the "big Kapanadze secret" that everyone would want to know.

And keep in mind, JLN DOES have working overunity devices.
                    He proved the MEG as 500% running

anyway, still very provoking questions.

I am still pursuing this work
                    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                    In the expert's mind there are few.
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Thanks for your reply. I have underlined my response within the quote because I don't know how to make multiple answers.

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                      Ions in the workshop come from the ground!
                      Extract from: Radon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I disagree. Ground is your earth connection, and radon is neglible in many places.

Moray used radioactive material only to decrease the electrical resistance between cathode and anode, so that a heated cathode isn't required.
                      Yes, an internal avalanche as per thyraton etc. But he also used it in his germanium transistors.

I also heard boron magnets were made to dissapear too.
                      No doubt TPTB watch our threads to see what next to ban !

Q. Is any RF or any other frequencies given off?

A. When the negative ions on the antenna neutralize with the positive air ions, broad band radio noise is generated and it is this, that is received by L1.
                      Yes. Any spark coupled to a wire and tuned circuit will. Just listen to the EM radiation affecting camera audio in some YT videos.

Q. Is broad band radio noise radioactive or harmful to our bodies?

A. No, it's not radioactive nor is it harmful.
                      The plasma within a powerful spark can directly cause EM radiation capable of penetrating tissues and causing internal ionising (radiation burn).

Q. Is broad band radio noise an issue with the FCC?

A. The key words are ‘noise’ and ‘broadband ‘. Broadband spreads the energy over such a wide bandwidth that nothing significant is radiated, thus not annoying the FCC.

The FCC could home in on any EM noise they are instructed to.

The long antenna is not stopping the replicators from buying the components. At least 10 folks I know of have the parts on order now. A loop antenna will work too. It just won't be as good.
                      So where is their 'free energy' going to come from, and how will a loop antenna work ?

Well it's not undemonstrated, imagined, tidal, solar, wind or chemical....... hmmm harnessing the wheelworks of nature.

Natural radiation that has been here since time began perhaps might suit.

or

Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS

Just because you haven't seen it yet, doesn't mean it is undemonstrated.

How many schematics have been posted in this thread that have all the values and off the shelf components readily available?

And how many have been demonstrated running with OU ?

Not to mention, most of the electronics wizards from this thread backing the winning horse, hot on the trail to replicate?

I keep asking you - what trail ?
                      Seems everyone is following the same circular path, and finding they have travelled far to end up where they started.

Watch this space folks

If any of you read through my posts in this thread you will see I am dedicated to providing a solution to our problem.

I'm very lucky to be 32 and have this is as my full time unpaid job apart from raising four children.
                      I truly wish you could show me that you know what you are doing and why !

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                        Interesting video by Ingener99 >>> opposite coils - YouTube

With one coil the voltage rings down after the spark.

With two coils there is an increase in the voltage and IT FIRST INCREASES before it rings down. There is much more voltage (energy) in the resonator when the second resonator is coupled. This is due to the added Q from the second resonator. With two resonators the Q of the system is higher and therefore can store more energy. But where does the energy come from to cause the resonator energy to increase after the spark is gone?

Note the winding directions of the coils.

Hi Zee, I'm going to guess what is happening in that video is that when the second
                        coil is added it also draws energy from the power source increasing the input
                        when the second coil rings down the extra energy shows up as increased
                        amplitude on the scope shot, and being that the scope probe is the least
                        resistance in the circuit and the only output, that is where the energy is
                        trying to escape the system, either by reacting through the primary or by
                        influencing the meter by the electric field itself the second coil is adding to
                        the wave form because it is taking from the source.

I don't see how anyone could imagine that the second coil would not take
                        energy from the source in the same amount as the first one so the input
                        should have doubled when the second coil was added. But we don't see that
                        because it was not shown and so the video tells us little.

Logic tells me that if the first coil takes energy from the primary the second
                        coil will also take energy, most likely about the same amount. And it is really
                        the only logical conclusion to come to.

The reason it shows up a bit later is that initially the voltage is held to
                        transformation ratio plus resonant rise declining then during the resonant ring
                        down between the tank and the first coil the second coil when moved closer
                        to the primary the second coil acts like additional storage to the tank or
                        something maybe.

Bottom line is I bet the second coil is not immune to taking energy from the
                        source through the primary. So the input would increase when the second coil
                        is added I imagine.

Notice the second coil must be moved to be more closely coupled than the
                        first coil to see the effect.

Cheers

Comment

• Going to give Don Smith one more chance. This time, I'm duplicating as close as I can to Dons original device. I chose to make my nst rather then buy one using a zvs and a home made Fryback (flyback).

How To Build A Simple But Powerful Flyback Driver
                          How to make a fryback!

This was so I could alter the frequency of the nst and allowed me to grab that center tap as Don spoke about.

This was all calculated before I decided to build my own nst

Shooting for resonant frequency of 224.4khz (which is a harmonic frequency of nst running at 28.05khz)
                          Calculated vertical length for 224.4khz = (4171ft. 1 - 1/2in. or 1271.358 Meters)
                          steps of wavelength 1(full) 2(half) 4(quarter) 8(eighth) 16 32 64 128 256 512
                          1271.358 Meters divided by 512 = 2.483121094 meters or 8 feet 1 and 49⁄64 inch (L1)
                          1271.358 Meters divided by 128 = 9.932484375 meters or 32 feet 7 and 3⁄64 inches (L2)
                          128 = 1/4 of 512

l1 coil = subtract 9 inches or 0.2286 meters for connections
                          l1 coil = 2.254521094 meters or 7 feet 4 and 49⁄64 inches

l2 coil = subtract 3 inches or 0.0762 meters for connections
                          l2 coil = 9.856284375 meters or 32 feet 4 and 3⁄64 inches
                          l2 = two coils at 4.928142187 meters or 16 feet 2 and 1⁄64 inches per coil both CW

4.928142187 = 9.856284375 divided by 2

Still waiting on more parts to start tests.

Any how here is some pictures.

Comment

• Impressive Setup

Originally posted by drak View Post
                            Going to give Don Smith one more chance. This time, I'm duplicating as close as I can to Dons original device. I chose to make my nst rather then buy one using a zvs and a home made Fryback (flyback).

How To Build A Simple But Powerful Flyback Driver
                            How to make a fryback!

This was so I could alter the frequency of the nst and allowed me to grab that center tap as Don spoke about.

This was all calculated before I decided to build my own nst

Shooting for resonant frequency of 224.4khz (which is a harmonic frequency of nst running at 28.05khz)
                            Calculated vertical length for 224.4khz = (4171ft. 1 - 1/2in. or 1271.358 Meters)
                            steps of wavelength 1(full) 2(half) 4(quarter) 8(eighth) 16 32 64 128 256 512
                            1271.358 Meters divided by 512 = 2.483121094 meters or 8 feet 1 and 49⁄64 inch (L1)
                            1271.358 Meters divided by 128 = 9.932484375 meters or 32 feet 7 and 3⁄64 inches (L2)
                            128 = 1/4 of 512

l1 coil = subtract 9 inches or 0.2286 meters for connections
                            l1 coil = 2.254521094 meters or 7 feet 4 and 49⁄64 inches

l2 coil = subtract 3 inches or 0.0762 meters for connections
                            l2 coil = 9.856284375 meters or 32 feet 4 and 3⁄64 inches
                            l2 = two coils at 4.928142187 meters or 16 feet 2 and 1⁄64 inches per coil both CW

4.928142187 = 9.856284375 divided by 2

Still waiting on more parts to start tests.

Any how here is some pictures.

Drak,

Excellent set up.I am hoping it works as it should.This is one of the best (IMHO) replication in terms of visual and logically look of the Don device.

I wish you all the best.Stuff like this motivates me.

Superb job!

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                              I am a big fan of Ingener99s work, but one thing to mention is that he disturbingly said that he didnt see free energy.

However, i have not seen him complete the model. So i would be curious to know why he hasnt at least shown a completed design.... failed or not.

....the reason??
                              i think he knows it CAN work, but would bring all sorts of unwanted attention.

...So instead he demonstrates in various experiments how and what to do

Another thing i wonder is why JLN hasnt done a Don Smith???

.... the answer... i dont know exactly

BUT no-one can deny that the jln KAPAGEN was a knowingly deliberate underunity design to demonstrate that you CAN power your load with ONE HOT wire to the GROUND

If he went further, then he'd have the "big Kapanadze secret" that everyone would want to know.

And keep in mind, JLN DOES have working overunity devices.
                              He proved the MEG as 500% running

anyway, still very provoking questions.

I am still pursuing this work
                              Where is Naudin's proof of over unity ? And if he proved it then where is the
                              schematic ? So it can be replicated. I would have thought that if he proved
                              over unity we would all know about it. Unless of course his findings were
                              debatable. He had no need to build the kapagen to demonstrate that a load
                              can be powered between a hot wire and ground, doing that is old hat, my
                              electric fence does it, the animal is the load and when it is placed in the
                              circuit between the hot wire and ground it is powered just like a load would
                              be. Basic electronics, just like the way the electric fence works, the ground is
                              a conductor. It doesn't get much simpler. The negative of the device is
                              connected to the ground and the ground acts as the neutral/return
                              conductor. With the kapagan I think the return is completed capacitively
                              through the large plate, not sure can't remember.

Ingener99 probably didn't finish his Don Smith device because he seen that
                              there was no free energy to be had that way. And probably see's no point to it.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                                Bottom line is I bet the second coil is not immune to taking energy from the
                                source through the primary. So the input would increase when the second coil
                                is added I imagine.
                                Thanks for your input. For sure the second coil gets energy from the primary (in fact more than the first coil since it is closer) and that therefore more energy is available to be released after the spark stops when there are two coils. But I do not see how that explains why the energy climbs in second photo and not in first photo. I would expect the second case to be same as first but with higher voltage. But that does not seem to be what happens. This experiment seems to show extra energy coming into the resonator from somewhere after the spark stops and the magnetic field initial collapse. My best guess (without some unknown new energy source) is that the spark gap is sparking again with a weak spark due to the negative voltage produced by the resonator oscillations causing an increase in the voltage across the gap. But that does not make a lot of sense either.
                                Last edited by xee2; 06-12-2012, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X