Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question ZZZZ

Originally posted by zilano View Post
    Those who have mind they will understand.

yes am a woman Do u have any problem with that?

rgds

zzzz
    i think that people find it unusual why a woman would care for this work,

but we're glad you are

hey Z do you remember you mentioned the copper rod inside the core?

i have seen many russian vids with the rod inside, but still unclear
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
      It does not matter whether you make so called cold or hot electricity, electrons or ions, or whether emanations exceed the speed of light, e=mc^2 is still correct when it comes to releasing energy from matter.
      In your opinion where did the equation e=mc^2 orginate from?

Originally posted by GSM View Post
      Tesla was exceedingly clever, and yet even he did not demonstrate 'energy from free space'.
      Tesla may not have publicly, but Moray did on many occasions until someone started shooting at him.

Extract from:

Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS 2012 - 1st Edition

Brooklyn Eagle
      July 10, 1932
      Nikola Tesla States:

“I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused them to operate a motive device. … I have advanced a theory of the cosmic rays and at every step of my investigations I have found it completely justified. The attractive feature of the cosmic rays is their constancy. They shower down on us throughout the whole 24 hours, and if a power plant is developed to use their power it will not require devices for storing energy as would be necessary with devices using wind, tide or sunlight. All of my investigations seem to point to the conclusion that they are small particles, each carrying so small a charge that we are justified in calling them neutrons. They move with great velocity, exceeding that of light. More than 25 years ago I began my efforts to harness the cosmic rays and I can now state that I have succeeded in operating a motive device by means of them. I will tell you in the most general way, the cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charged ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser [capacitor] which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor. I have hopes of building my motor on a large scale, but circumstances have not been favorable to carrying out my plan.”

Philadelphia Public Ledger
      November 2, 1933
      Tesla ‘Harnesses’ Cosmic Energy

Inventor announces discovery to displace fuel in driving machinery. Calls Sun main source. A principle by which power for driving machinery of the world may be developed from the cosmic energy which operates the universe, has been discovered by Nikola Tesla, noted physicist and inventor of scientific devices, he announced today. This principle, which taps a source of power described as “everywhere present in unlimited quantities” and which may be transmitted by wire or wireless from central plants to any part of the globe, will eliminate the need of coal, oil, gas or any other of the common fuels, he said. Dr. Tesla in a statement today at his hotel indicated the time was not far distant when the principle would be ready for practical commercial development. Asked whether the sudden introduction of his principle would upset the present economic system, Dr. Tesla replied, “It is badly upset already.” He added that now as never before was the time ripe for the development of new resources. While in its present form the theory calls for the development of energy in central plants requiring vast machinery. Dr. Tesla said he might be able to work out a plan for its use by individuals. The central source of cosmic energy for the earth is the Sun, Dr. Tesla said, but “night will not interrupt the flow of new power supply.”

Clearly Tesla is not talking about an atomic reactor. He spoke about directly converting the ions contained within the confines of our Planet’s Atmosphere, where they are created from the Radiant Energy of the Sun and are directly converted to electrical power! Tesla believed that the Sun generates cosmic rays that strike the atmosphere of our planet which creates these highly charged particles. These charged particles (air ions) are the re-transmitters of Radiant Energy; it is this transfer of energy that could be used for practical purposes.

The mystery surrounding the direct conversion of the Radiant Energy of the Sun, the Cosmic Rays and the natural background radiation will unlock untold amounts of energy. Under the proper conditions, it can be rendered susceptible to the most incomprehensible changes caused by the oscillations, pulsation and surging throughout the Universe.

The implication of this energy source is mind boggling. A properly constructed receiver will harness electrical power from the energy of the Sun, the Cosmic Rays and from the Natural Background Radiation of the planet. It is a glorified Radiant Energy receiver, and one that is designed to receive and convert the oscillations of the Universe which is being generated. The device locks onto the very wheelwork of nature. When properly constructed it should last for many years with very little maintenance, no more than is required for a good radio receiver.

It will be understood that the energy that is being harnessed is not perpetual energy. Everything in the Universe eventually returns from whence it came. What is claimed is a device that can extract energy from the charged intermolecular ions that surround our planet, otherwise referred as the radiant energy of the Sun. All that is needed is to build a receiver that will collect and convert it into useful electrical power.

Present day alternative energy researchers find hope in that, one day, power will be obtained from the energy that runs the Cosmos. In reality, this dream has only proved to be a lure to its followers, beyond the limits of credibility. A quagmire of unsubstantiated hypotheses exists that are bottomless and lack reality. The facts of many newly conceived energy concepts are wholly inadequate, lacking justification, and is incapable of throwing any light on the promise of an inexpensive, abundant sources of energy. The Earth is indeed bathed in a sea of untapped energy that can be transformed into useful electrical power.

"I have succeeded in penetrating the secrets of Generating Electrical Power with the Radiant Energy of the Cosmic Rays. Because of this, we now have an obligation to honor its abundant miracle with care and respect." Bruce A. Perreault

This thread started over 2.5 years ago, and you are still chasing a flawed *belief*, whilst other known possibilities exist. TPTB must be loving this and all of the websites which carry similar diversions with time wasting instructions.
      Opinions are like belly buttons, we all have one.

Tesla visualised his inventions before he tried them. Are you ?
      I have visualizations daily and can remember doing so since I was a small boy. I regularly sit at the computer and thoughts flow straight from outside of my body into my head and out into my work.

I am building a number of these devices using slightly different components to demonstrate the outcome of various different quality components.

Having more than one makes in more difficult to suppress. It also means I can put my best ones somewhere safe and demonstrate the others.

I received this pm a few hours ago:

I made a realization the other day while pondering the switching circuits. Bruce's circuit is the circuit I posted earlier with the radiant collector - one that I was working on a year ago. I'm simply using the Collector circuit instead of L2 with the multiplier.

I set up the "mystery coil" in my own configuration and it responds very well with a "T" type antenna I made up several months ago. I haven't built the multiplier circuit but I'm getting 48-90 volts from the output coil so I'm thinking it's not going to be needed... my input is 2.5 volts at 2ma on the test circuit. With a higher input (48 and higher) it should have an output of a reasonably high voltage. No HV module just battery input at this point.

I also added an adjustable L4 and a C9 to the input which would allow C9 to store a larger amount of energy while controlling the feed to C8 which is then fired through L3 with a transistor switching circuit.

2 tuning points are absolutely rich in harmonics and those are 547khz and 1.094 Mhz. I hadn't considered the 547 until Bruce mentioned the 500khz range.

The harmonic rich response from the coil was one I found at 1.094Mhz a long time ago, all my antennas and ground respond well to this and it shows up as the largest spike in the spectrum - I don't know what this is actually and I've checked to see if there were any radio stations in the area transmitting at this frequency and there wasn't. It also corresponds to natural earth frequencies. Also, overlaps an identical frequency that Dr. Stiffler is using. Once you've tuned in to this is when the magic seems to become apparent.

Lenz

Comment

• L2 circuit

Hi

As it is seen from the screenshot, there is no diode, only a capacitor added
        I don't know what kind of a coil is that, but I think that the L2 coil should be bare wire /no insulation/

Here is how are the components added, the capacitors are in series, the coil is seams to made of 3 mm diameter wire and the turns space is cca 5 mm

another thing is bordering me, namely maybe there should be a specific power let say of 200w in primary line to achieve some effects

rgds blackrobi
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          In your opinion where did the equation e=mc^2 orginate from?

Tesla may not have publicly, but Moray did on many occasions until someone started shooting at him.

Present day alternative energy researchers find hope in that, one day, power will be obtained from the energy that runs the Cosmos. In reality, this dream has only proved to be a lure to its followers, beyond the limits of credibility. A quagmire of unsubstantiated hypotheses exists that are bottomless and lack reality. The facts of many newly conceived energy concepts are wholly inadequate, lacking justification, and is incapable of throwing any light on the promise of an inexpensive, abundant sources of energy. The Earth is indeed bathed in a sea of untapped energy that can be transformed into useful electrical power.

"I have succeeded in penetrating the secrets of Generating Electrical Power with the Radiant Energy of the Cosmic Rays. Because of this, we now have an obligation to honor its abundant miracle with care and respect." Bruce A. Perreault

Opinions are like belly buttons, we all have one.

I have visualizations daily and can remember doing so since I was a small boy. I regularly sit at the computer and thoughts flow straight from outside of my body into my head and out into my work.

I am building a number of these devices using slightly different components to demonstrate the outcome of various different quality components.

Having more than one makes in more difficult to suppress. It also means I can put my best ones somewhere safe and demonstrate the others.
          Well Said Soundiceuk !
          I fully agree with what you expressed here.
          The problem is most people do not even bore to "get drty" or to build themselves and simply wait from the sky to through at them a free Free Energy Device...
          Instead of trying out something "uknown" according to conventional theories they simply
          overcome these steps with high level formulae of tptb physics rules.
          Is it against accepted terms of this corrupted system of scientists ?
          Than, people say: Hey, your jokin wid me. Dis not works, see dis formula : #@$@vwer34RV = *^& ,> ret + =\ ..... you see it now got it ? cnot work ! Period.

Pfff.. Wake up people. Try something new for the sake of yourself if not for humanity as a whole.
          Thanks Soundiceuk.
          Regards.
          Things are changing with every passing minute, and it is better to wake up since time has not turned way all yet.
          Remember: Time is running out. See Revelation 11:18 at the end of the verse in your Bible
          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS 2012

"I have visualizations daily and can remember doing so since I was a small boy."
            Thank you for your reply soundiceuk, but where do you visualise that the earth ions are going to come from inside your workshop ?

Ions don't go through walls. This is why Moray used radioactive 'rock' he had collected, and why he could not continue with his experiments after he had used it all up. This is why tube manufacturers were barred from utilising radium etc in diodes and tubes; they had far better tubes in the '30s than we were obliged to make do with afterwards, simply because some people had worked out how to make them not only amplify radio signals but to *generate* electricity.

So we put a wire antenna out to collect the ions, and we increase the voltage and increase the frequency of energised collection switching, then surprise-surprise, and because for every electromagnetic action outside of a closed circuit there is a radiated reaction, the FCC come and confiscate our 'transmitter' !
            Besides, most people cannot erect long insulated wire antennas, and especially not a Waldorff Tower as Tesla could have used if completed.

You with me Peculian, because I must have a total of 2 year's worth of life time hours as hands-on/ investigative bench/ antenna time behind me, and I am beyond many of the lies presently taught at college etc. Also, whilst readers here might think I am knocking their efforts, I am actually trying to further thoughts, instead of watching everyone endlessly achieve the impossible.

For instance there is this video, likely most relevent after 1/2 way mark.

UNLIMITED FREE ENERGY IDENTIFIED Part 2 - YouTube

It is as if mrgalleria expects the charge of every individual turn of his long coil to 'reset' between end driven HF impulses - but long close-wound coils cannot do that, because as we all know and mrgalleria has already explained - you cannot move charge without generating a spin field - and these spins oppose between turns at frequencies higher than the SRF.

Now spacewound coils will work differently, but even then there appears to be a dream that energy will flow into their transiently energised circuits from the environment, and yet there has NEVER been any explanation, nor EVIDENCE for same !

So what is the undemonstrated (imagined) modus operandii being chased here ?
            Last edited by GSM; 06-12-2012, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Pure Space

We are neither man nor woman but we are pure energy ourselves. It is said in India oldest scriptures the "Vedas" that we are Sat;Chit (not Sh*t)Anand. Meaning we are pure existence;pure consciousness and pure bliss.
              One should not get bound by what sex we are cause we're much beyond our physical reality.
              Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                We are neither man nor woman but we are pure energy ourselves. It is said in India oldest scriptures the "Vedas" that we are Sat;Chit (not Sh*t)Anand. Meaning we are pure existence;pure consciousness and pure bliss.
                One should not get bound by what sex we are cause we're much beyond our physical reality.
                Thanks.

Yes Guruji,
                And if we are not careful, then sex will be THE downfall of humanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  Thanks.
                  Don't you believe it! Women are a completely different breed, & I will never understand them!

Which is why I don't believe Zilano is a woman, as I understand him/her very well. I think he is protecting his identity, but that's just my mad ramblings. Maybe I should get back on topic, eh?

Comment

• Religion, Ignorance, and Ego are the humanity destroyers elite. Women will ultimately be our salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                      Religion, Ignorance, and Ego are the humanity destroyers elite. Women will ultimately be our salvation.
                      You obviously never met my mother!

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
                        You obviously never met my mother!
                        I call your Mother with mine and raise you three ex-wives.

Truly though, the feminine spirit will some day rise against man's war like nature and stop the insanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                          Where do you visualise that the earth ions are going to come from inside your workshop ?
                          Ions in the workshop come from the ground!

Ions don't go through walls.
                          Extract from: Radon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Radon is formed as part of the normal radioactive decay chain of uranium and thorium. Uranium and thorium have been around since the earth was formed and their most common isotope has a very long half-life (4.5 billion years). Uranium and thorium, radium, and thus radon, will continue to occur for millions of years at about the same concentrations as they do now.

Radon is responsible for the majority of the public exposure to ionizing radiation. It is often the single largest contributor to an individual's background radiation dose, and is the most variable from location to location. Radon gas from natural sources can accumulate in buildings, especially in confined areas such as attics and basements.

This is why Moray used radioactive 'rock' he had collected, and why he could not continue with his experiments after he had used it all up.
                          Moray used radioactive material only to decrease the electrical resistance between cathode and anode, so that a heated cathode isn't required.

This is why tube manufacturers were barred from utilising radium etc in diodes and tubes; they had far better tubes in the '30s than we were obliged to make do with afterwards, simply because some people had worked out how to make them not only amplify radio signals but to *generate* electricity.
                          I can believe this. I also heard boron magnets were made to dissapear too.

So we put a wire antenna out to collect the ions, and we increase the voltage and increase the frequency of energised collection switching, then surprise-surprise, and because for every electromagnetic action outside of a closed circuit there is a radiated reaction, the FCC come and confiscate our 'transmitter' !
                          Q. Is any RF or any other frequencies given off?

A. When the negative ions on the antenna neutralize with the positive air ions, broad band radio noise is generated and it is this, that is received by L1.

Q. Is broad band radio noise radioactive or harmful to our bodies?

A. No, it's not radioactive nor is it harmful.

Q. Is broad band radio noise an issue with the FCC?

A. The key words are ‘noise’ and ‘broadband ‘. Broadband spreads the energy over such a wide bandwidth that nothing significant is radiated, thus not annoying the FCC.

Besides, most people cannot erect long insulated wire antennas, and especially not a Waldorff Tower as Tesla could have used if completed.
                          The long antenna is not stopping the replicators from buying the components. At least 10 folks I know of have the parts on order now. A loop antenna will work too. It just won't be as good.

Well it's not undemonstrated, imagined, tidal, solar, wind or chemical....... hmmm harnessing the wheelworks of nature.

Natural radiation that has been here since time began perhaps might suit.

or

Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS

Just because you haven't seen it yet, doesn't mean it is undemonstrated.

How many schematics have been posted in this thread that have all the values and off the shelf components readily available?

Not to mention, most of the electronics wizards from this thread backing the winning horse, hot on the trail to replicate?

Watch this space folks

If any of you read through my posts in this thread you will see I am dedicated to providing a solution to our problem.

I'm very lucky to be 32 and have this is as my full time unpaid job apart from raising four children.

Comment

• Thank you for your feedback GSM !
                            This is what I tried to point out for people here to read:
                            beyond many of the lies presently taught at college etc
                            You are lucky to have gone far from school lies as some other members here.
                            But much people cannot make the difference.
                            For instance there is this video, likely most relevent after 1/2 way mark.
                            UNLIMITED FREE ENERGY IDENTIFIED Part 2 - YouTube
                            mrgalleria has tried from his view point to explain the mater. His videos are now in my pc.

Well for me, I consider this as a journey I have just started to enter, and I would say to this day limited viewpoint I have that this is not something else than what
                            Tesla said : The Aether.
                            Since no lessons are available in da skool except some sincere people (last ones I think)
                            like Eric Dollard lectures who actually confirmed Tesla`s conclusions.
                            We might get confused along the way, but certainly will arrive where we like to be if we make enough efforts.
                            Regards.
                            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                              Those who have mind they will understand.

yes am a woman Do u have any problem with that?

rgds

zzzz
                              Hi ZZZZ!

No i don not have any problems. I am in a process of developing my mind. when i will develop it i will understand perhaps.

what i understand is

its the ions not electrons !

Best Regards!

XILO
                              Last edited by xilo; 06-12-2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Ions in the workshop come from the ground!

Extract from: Radon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Radon is formed as part of the normal radioactive decay chain of uranium and thorium. Uranium and thorium have been around since the earth was formed and their most common isotope has a very long half-life (4.5 billion years). Uranium and thorium, radium, and thus radon, will continue to occur for millions of years at about the same concentrations as they do now.

Radon is responsible for the majority of the public exposure to ionizing radiation. It is often the single largest contributor to an individual's background radiation dose, and is the most variable from location to location. Radon gas from natural sources can accumulate in buildings, especially in confined areas such as attics and basements.

Moray used radioactive material only to decrease the electrical resistance between cathode and anode, so that a heated cathode isn't required.

I can believe this. I also heard boron magnets were made to dissapear too.

Q. Is any RF or any other frequencies given off?

A. When the negative ions on the antenna neutralize with the positive air ions, broad band radio noise is generated and it is this, that is received by L1.

Q. Is broad band radio noise radioactive or harmful to our bodies?

A. No, it's not radioactive nor is it harmful.

Q. Is broad band radio noise an issue with the FCC?

A. The key words are ‘noise’ and ‘broadband ‘. Broadband spreads the energy over such a wide bandwidth that nothing significant is radiated, thus not annoying the FCC.

The long antenna is not stopping the replicators from buying the components. At least 10 folks I know of have the parts on order now. A loop antenna will work too. It just won't be as good.

Well it's not undemonstrated, imagined, tidal, solar, wind or chemical....... hmmm harnessing the wheelworks of nature.

Natural radiation that has been here since time began perhaps might suit.

or

Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS

Just because you haven't seen it yet, doesn't mean it is undemonstrated.

How many schematics have been posted in this thread that have all the values and off the shelf components readily available?

Not to mention, most of the electronics wizards from this thread backing the winning horse, hot on the trail to replicate?

Watch this space folks

If any of you read through my posts in this thread you will see I am dedicated to providing a solution to our problem.

I'm very lucky to be 32 and have this is as my full time unpaid job apart from raising four children.

Hi Soundiceuk!

Well said!

its ether and wheelwork of nature!

IONS - CAT-ION AND AN-ION

SMASHING REPLY!

Best Regards!

XILO
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by xilo; 06-12-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X