• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!!!

Nice Soundiceuk!!!

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    @ Xilo, Xee2, Dave45 & all members.

The yarn turns into a super conductor for cold electricity when given high voltage.

The negative charge on the antenna creates an ion sink hole in the sea of energy in which the earth floats.

The HVM pumps the ions from the sea, through the tank circuit.

Don was drawing off the battery that powered his HVM. We are drawing off the sea of energy that our antenna floats in. This makes a big difference..

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
      In this schematic I'm amazed 6000v cap; than what voltage rating are D3 and D4 8000v?!!!!!!
      yes the diodes must be of higher voltage ratings than caps else the capacitor charge will block the charging and try to reverse feed.

example an in4007 is rated for 1000v if u have 8 in4007 in series then ur antline diode acts as big diode capable of handling 8000v secondary voltage.

remember the diodes must be higher rated than secondary voltage. and also if u want ur capacitor to spark constantly then capacitor rated voltage must be equal to the secondary voltage or a little less. so cap remain filled and takes less time to overflow when discharged by spark.

rgds
      zzzz

Comment

• hi zzzz
        i test new setup for L2 has very low voltage as ur circut
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post197112

raadawad
        FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
        raadawad[at]yahoo.com
        eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post

....... and also if u want ur capacitor to spark constantly ..........

rgds
          zzzz

Hi,

still trying to follow the thread.

Does C6 0,047mikroFarad 6000V really spark?

Regards
          magnetO

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ue-zzz_p5a.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
            hi zzzz
            i test new setup for L2 has very low voltage as ur circut
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post197112

raadawad
            did u use diode ? and achieved resonance?

rgds
            zzzz

Comment

did u use diode ? and achieved resonance?

rgds
              zzzz
              i test two case with and without diodes L2 very low voltage

the output voltage can't charge the caps
              my setup as b4
              http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...e-img_0083.jpg

RaadAwad
              Last edited by Eng.raied; 06-11-2012, 03:54 PM.
              FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
              raadawad[at]yahoo.com
              eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by magnetO View Post
                Hi,

still trying to follow the thread.

Does C6 0,047mikroFarad 6000V really spark?

Regards
                magnetO

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ue-zzz_p5a.jpg
                the capacitor u mentioned is for maintaining resonance not for sparking. yes it will spark if charged by secondary after diodes.
                u can use don way diodes or avramenko type diodes to charge cap

donway diodes work to charge cap if u have magnetic resonance.

avramenko diodes work when u have electrostatic resonance.

rgds
                zzzz
                Last edited by zilano; 06-11-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
                  i test two case with and without diodes L2 very low voltage

the output voltage can't charge the caps

RaadAwad

did u achieve resonance?

if resonance is not achived the secondary wont develop voltage. and will show only air induction effects that r low.

rgds

zzzz
                  Last edited by zilano; 06-11-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

did u achieve resonance?

if resonance is not achived the secondary wont develop voltage.

rgds

zzzz
                    resonance is not achived.
                    ur circut has cap on half of L2 coil not the ends as u suggest.

do u have a method make auto resonance for L1 and L2 without using caps?
                    Last edited by Eng.raied; 06-11-2012, 04:04 PM.
                    FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                    raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                    eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
                      Hi Zelina!

what you mean to convey with these pics and videos?

i cant get your point.

are you really a woman?

never mind.

Best Regards!

XILO
                      Those who have mind they will understand.

yes am a woman Do u have any problem with that?

rgds

zzzz

Comment

• Hi All
                        Zelina could We analyze the video Don Smith replication first step by ingener99

Don Smith replication first step - YouTube

His effect sparking L2 is not the same, there the spark is white or bluish
                        , but in my case the spark is reddish

and as I can see there are no diodes.
                        the spark is after the capacitor on the hot side, not like DS between the negative side of the transformer and a capacitor

How colud he achieve such a spark on L2 side, there is a spark gap, and as he lit the light there is no capacitor no diodes nothing just a spark gap.

As I can see, maybe I am wrong?!

I will be here later!

rdgs blakcrobi
                        Attached Files

Comment

• HV diodes

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                          yes the diodes must be of higher voltage ratings than caps else the capacitor charge will block the charging and try to reverse feed.

example an in4007 is rated for 1000v if u have 8 in4007 in series then ur antline diode acts as big diode capable of handling 8000v secondary voltage.

remember the diodes must be higher rated than secondary voltage. and also if u want ur capacitor to spark constantly then capacitor rated voltage must be equal to the secondary voltage or a little less. so cap remain filled and takes less time to overflow when discharged by spark.

rgds
                          zzzz
                          So what diodes would you propose on secondary uf4007 1amp and fast or BY399 3amp less fast?
                          Thanks Zilano

Comment

• Originally Posted by zilano
                            its called tyre blowing the compressor effect!

add diode in series like ant line one after another.

also if u have insufficient voltage that is less than the rated voltage cap it wont charge fully. so always have cap rated with less voltage than ur secondary can provide and have parallel spark across cap to overshoot xcess voltage.

rgds
                            zzzz
                            Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
                            You lost me here... I thought you always wanted caps rated higher than needed to prevent damage.
                            Yes you are correct Seeker2011, in my experience if capacitors are exposed
                            to AC they should be rated to at least a bit more than double the AC voltage
                            to prevent damage and if in a resonant system where the voltage could vary
                            in my opinion they should be rated to a bit more than double the maximum
                            possibly expected peak AC voltage. Therefore if a system can produce 8000v DC when
                            rectified the DC cap should be rated a bit more than 8000v and the AC
                            cap/caps on the secondary coil should be rated to a bit more than 16 kV.
                            In that situation I would go for 20kV rated caps for the AC and 10kV rated
                            caps for the DC.

I know this by experience and it is especially important with the tank caps across
                            the primary that they can handle more than 2 and up to 3 times the DC
                            voltage applied to them, so if using a spark gap to fire at 2000v then the tank
                            caps should be rated to 5000v or 6000v to prevent puncturing the dielectric.
                            A damaged capacitor can be frustrating to identify and cause all kinds of funny
                            problems. Safety spark gaps can malfunction and HV caps can be expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Luckily some of us were too busy getting high at school and didn't swallow the BS.
                              So that is what happened. LOL.

It does not matter whether you make so called cold or hot electricity, electrons or ions, or whether emanations exceed the speed of light, e=mc^2 is still correct when it comes to releasing energy from matter.

None of those links provided measured evidence, nor explanation, for transducing more energy from a transiently charged system via the so-called aether, than is initially applied to it.

Tesla was exceedingly clever, and yet even he did not demonstrate 'energy from free space'.

This thread started over 2.5 years ago, and you are still chasing a flawed *belief*, whilst other known possibilities exist. TPTB must be loving this and all of the websites which carry similar diversions with time wasting instructions.

Indeed did not Tesla himself say that he had another use for iron ?
                              (One which can be tested via spark gaps and field coils, and where e=mc^2 does apply, irrespectively of any particle velocities.)

Tesla visualised his inventions before he tried them. Are you ?
                              Last edited by GSM; 06-11-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                                Yes you are correct Seeker2011, in my experience if capacitors are exposed
                                to AC they should be rated to at least a bit more than double the AC voltage
                                to prevent damage and if in a resonant system where the voltage could vary
                                in my opinion they should be rated to a bit more than double the maximum
                                possibly expected peak AC voltage. Therefore if a system can produce 8000v DC when
                                rectified the DC cap should be rated a bit more than 8000v and the AC
                                cap/caps on the secondary coil should be rated to a bit more than 16 kV.
                                In that situation I would go for 20kV rated caps for the AC and 10kV rated
                                caps for the DC.

I know this by experience and it is especially important with the tank caps across
                                the primary that they can handle more than 2 and up to 3 times the DC
                                voltage applied to them, so if using a spark gap to fire at 2000v then the tank
                                caps should be rated to 5000v or 6000v to prevent puncturing the dielectric.
                                A damaged capacitor can be frustrating to identify and cause all kinds of funny
                                problems. Safety spark gaps can malfunction and HV caps can be expensive.

I think Z was talking about the cap on the secondary side. Would that make any difference?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X