Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
    What is an anti static electrical conductor and where are they available?
    The ohm reading on the "ion cord" reads about 35 ohms per foot!

Conductive Thread for eTextile and Touch Screen Gloves - Resistance 9.5 ohms/ft

The BEST conductive thread in the universe!

LOW RESISTANCE

Apx. 9.5 ohms/foot or 38 ohms/meter this thread will speed the electrons thru your textile circuitry! Other conductive threads on the market have a resistance of 14 ohms/foot and higher. See comparison pic.

Conductive Thread for eTextile and Touch Screen Gloves - Resistance 9.5 ohms/ft | eBay

Just found this: 590 feet, 12 ohm per foot. £25.00

Reel of Conductive Thread

Conductive thread can be used like conventional sewing thread, however it electrically conducts allowing electronics to be integrated into textiles.

Reels are 200 yard / 180 metres (approximately).

Kitronik :: Reel of conductive thread - 3805

The thread is superior as it has large surface area to absorb more ions.

Litz is the daddy for electromagnetic energy and the conductive yarn for electrostatic energy.

This is the direction we are taking with the antenna.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      The ohm reading on the "ion cord" reads about 35 ohms per foot!

Conductive Thread for eTextile and Touch Screen Gloves - Resistance 9.5 ohms/ft

The BEST conductive thread in the universe!

LOW RESISTANCE

Apx. 9.5 ohms/foot or 38 ohms/meter this thread will speed the electrons thru your textile circuitry! Other conductive threads on the market have a resistance of 14 ohms/foot and higher. See comparison pic.

Conductive Thread for eTextile and Touch Screen Gloves - Resistance 9.5 ohms/ft | eBay

Just found this: 590 feet, 12 ohm per foot. £25.00

Reel of Conductive Thread

Conductive thread can be used like conventional sewing thread, however it electrically conducts allowing electronics to be integrated into textiles.

Reels are 200 yard / 180 metres (approximately).

Kitronik :: Reel of conductive thread - 3805

The thread is superior as it has large surface area to absorb more ions.

Litz is the daddy for electromagnetic energy and the conductive yarn for electrostatic energy.

This is the direction we are taking with the antenna.
      I wonder what this would do wrapped around the secondary windings.
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
        Hi folks.
        Here I have made a compilation-like with the pictures Clarence shared with us into a pdf e-book file.
        + here is the new link for downloading the torrent file I made with pages of this topic till page 170 and some related stuff.
        Free File Hosting & Free File Sharing, Ziddu
        great work sir!!! you shall have blessed many by your efforts. - onward !
        mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
          I wonder what this would do wrapped around the secondary windings.

Hi Soundiceuk!

Impressed thread to power and free energy!

wow!

its so cool!

Thanks for posting!

Reeling in the Ambient!

what a way! I never even imagined in my dreams this reality!

great Post!

Best Regards!
          XILO

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
            Don Smith replication first step - YouTube

compare with

Don Smith primary driver to toroid - YouTube

hope u understand which is better white and cold or yellow and hot

rgds
            zelina

Hi Zelina!

what you mean to convey with these pics and videos?

i cant get your point.

are you really a woman?

never mind.

Best Regards!

XILO

Comment

• Don Smith

To ALL

Don Smith device is not a working device. People waste time and money.

I feel that radiant energy has potential. The circuit soundiceuk has posted seem to have potential. I spent a lot of time in kapanadze and don smith but did not get free energy.

I will make the Bruce device. its simple and effective i hope.

Best Regards!

XILO

Comment

• @ Xilo, Xee2, Dave45 & all members.

The yarn turns into a super conductor for cold electricity when given high voltage.

The negative charge on the antenna creates an ion sink hole in the sea of energy in which the earth floats.

The HVM pumps the ions from the sea, through the tank circuit.

Don was drawing off the battery that powered his HVM. We are drawing off the sea of energy that our antenna floats in. This makes a big difference..

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
                  To ALL

I feel that radiant energy has potential. The circuit soundiceuk has posted seem to have potential. I spent a lot of time in kapanadze and don smith but did not get free energy.

I will make the Bruce device. its simple and effective i hope.

Best Regards!

XILO
                  I've yet to see a self sustaining Don Smith version working. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I know some members are close to revealing their working Don Smith devices.

It cannot compare to a device that needs no input power other than nature.

Comment

• High Voltage diode bridge

Hi Clarence,

what is the purpose of the "High Voltage diode bridge" in the black circuit (since it is already DC)?

Thanks.

Regards Itsu
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post

Agreed.
                      And no EVIDENCE after all this time !
                      If it uses a battery then look for chemical changes within the battery providing a finite amount of energy.
                      Under some circumstances the pulsed loading of a battery can make its terminal voltage rise as it discharges !

Everyone is hoping for empiric discovery, but it is pointless looking where outcome is impossible.
                      The collection of ionic charge via 150m of antenna is no use to modern life, and there is no advantage from generating and storing charge to generate ions merely to transform impedances, create sparks and re-transform impedance back for some other working application.

The only way a *closed system* can generate power is via an additional 'fuel' source of electrons or ions (to neutralise via transducible charge flow), as with radioactive decay (source of ions/ spark gap radium) or induced transmutation of substance (core or spark gap atomic change). There is no energy from free space or from the vacuum, only that which is already bound within the molecules and atoms of matter (e=mc^2) and electron related reactions between different types or states of same, it being addition or subtraction of electrons which creates the ions.

This is the real reason why the authorites have banned radioactive materials for use by the general public, however it IS possible for other everyday materials to release energy without them being classed as radioactive.
                      We need to be looking at the wave nature of the impacting spark and its enclosed/ gap related materials.
                      We need to be looking at the impacting wave nature of the induced electromagnetic field interactions within winding materials and core materials.

As a source of 20+kV positive ions it is hard to beat tinfoil over a toy plasma ball, but that is only 2 or 3 watts, so if anyone can can generate 100 to 200 watt of energy from one of these, then I guess my wife would need to make (bake) me a hat to eat !
                      Last edited by GSM; 06-11-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Are the white wires the conductive thread material?

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsu View Post
                          Hi Clarence,

what is the purpose of the "High Voltage diode bridge" in the black circuit (since it is already DC)?

Thanks.

Regards Itsu
                          Hi Itsu.
                          The purpose of the HV FWDBR is to effectively collect any amount possible given by L1 in and Ambient Background Energy into
                          the HV HP (high-power) Cap-Bank.
                          Without the HV FWDBR it is only pulsed DC, this means capacitors cannot effectively collect that much possible power given by the overall circuit.
                          Think of it in this stage as a simple ac to dc converter for dc appliances with a fwdbr in connection with a capacitor filter-like reservoir-like so real dc is simulated
                          and devices feed with it work without troubles given that the voltage is rippled or smoothed out.

Here is a bit of my experience with small power supply transformers.
                          When I tried to charge small 6v lead acid batteries with one diode only the power goes through the batteries but it does not make an effective charging
                          because it is half wave rectified
                          and it is a mix of ac and dc voltage, but with a fwdbr the battery charges up smothly even at very low mA.
                          Here, however we most not confuse Tesla`s method as used by Don Smith and/or John Bedini, because it is DC Pulsed so no AC involved at all.
                          Remember what Don said : at one side we feed HV HF kicking energy and at the other plate the Ambient Background Energy responds fullfilling the cycle
                          Don feeds into L1 coil HV pulsed DC and collects at HV HP Cap-Bank after L2 and HV FWDBR full DC power suply.

Try this for yourself: If you have an old skool medium size 10W portable cassette player in working condition
                          put the power ac input cable into your ac power supply plug but do not turn on the radio or cassette player!
                          Unplug the cable after a few seconds and turn on your radio. What you observe ?
                          I have observed the big capacitor inside with fwdbr attached to it keeps the charge for a second or two even after disconnected from ac line input.
                          This indicates as to how Smith Devices with HV HP Cap-Bank working principle is = Not killing the dipole.

Hope this little info helps out.
                          Regards.
                          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                            am refering to the diode line to handle the secondary voltage to charge caps.

In this schematic I'm amazed 6000v cap; than what voltage rating are D3 and D4 8000v?!!!!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• @ xee2

Sorry I should have labelled the photo. The white wires are 5000v HV cable that come with the HVM. I have 40% of the parts needed to replicate.

In the photo I was ensuring the HVM still worked after I took it apart to take the photos of the circuitry posted earlier in the thread.

I got my 1.5mm enameled wire 2kg roll this morning.

I'm just weighing up the options for conductive thread.

A loop antenna or shorter antenna will work too, just not be as good.

Extending the multiplier will also help.

Moray is said to have had 29 stages on his 60KW device.

Diodes for multiplier I've got:

Vintage Gold Bonded Germanium Diode OA5 Crystal Radio Detecors

D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6 – 1N5817 Shottky Detector Diodes

Size comparison shot with OA5 diode & MiniMax3

Originally posted by jerdee
                              I wanted to validate recovery diodes across two different tuning coils in open coil 1/4 longitudinal wave resonance.

First coil - 3.5" helical with no spacing using a PVC as form, 50 turns of 24AWG
                              Second coil - 3.5" Double basket weave, 50 turns of 24AWG

Used positive lead only from function Gen 2.7V p-p Square wave for input. On other end of coil, I placed avaramenko set using milliamp meter as load. I then placed a 3' copper sheet as virtual ground for negative side.

I wanted to compare types of coil designs with types of diodes discussed so far in design! I'm pleased to share the results.

As you can see the IN5817 schottky diodes allow ~28% more output than IN34A diodes! I was surprised to see that big of a difference! I was hoping to get great results from the OA5 germanium. I will not be using these now!

The selectivity in 1/4 resonance was obviously much higher with basket weave than helical, as expected. What I find interesting is even thought I was able to get much higher voltages peak to peak and FFT with basket weave. The milliamp analog meter output did not show any changes between coils!!!! I did not see any benefit with on load outputs between the two sets of coil designs. Only Q settings.

Here is where everyone needs to understand longitudinal resonances! The faster your switch is for the square wave....the more output. This creates more broadband longitudinal harmonics! You can see this on FFT. So our C8 discharge has to be as fast as possible. This is how I see it at this moment.

Hopefully this helps everyone understand what we are after.

Cheers!
                              -Jerdee

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                              Everyone is hoping for empiric discovery, but it is pointless looking where outcome is impossible.
                              The collection of ionic charge via 150m of antenna is no use to modern life, and there is no advantage from generating and storing charge to generate ions merely to transform impedances, create sparks and re-transform impedance back for some other working application.

The only way a *closed system* can generate power is via an additional 'fuel' source of electrons or ions (to neutralise via transducible charge flow), as with radioactive decay (source of ions/ spark gap radium) or induced transmutation of substance (core or spark gap atomic change). There is no energy from free space or from the vacuum, only that which is already bound within the molecules and atoms of matter (e=mc^2) and electron related reactions between different types or states of same, it being addition or subtraction of electrons which creates the ions.if anyone can can generate 100 to 200 watt of energy from one of these, then I guess my wife would need to make (bake) me a hat to eat !
                              Do you want fries and ketchup with yout hat?

We've all been indoctrinated with the same BS that fell down the chute at various points in our education.

Luckily some of us were too busy getting high at school and didn't swallow the BS.

This is what Tesla had to say on the matter of E=MC2

Here is some work I have collected to share with you all from the only other modern LMD pioneer I know of apart from Eric P. Dollard

Dr. Ing. Roberto Handwerker

Wireless cold electricity - the electric sailboat demo setup

Wireless cold electricity - the electric sailboat demo setup.MPG - YouTube

TESLA COLD ELECTRICITY - The Electric Sailboat

TESLA COLD ELECTRICITY.wmv - YouTube

Tesla radiant energy wireless small car model

Tesla radiant energy wireless small car model.wmv - YouTube

TESLA COLD ELECTRICITY - The Hairpin Circuit

Tesla cold electricity - YouTube

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Wir...20sailboat.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Tes...520version.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Lon...%2520intro.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/H2O...lectricity.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Tes...prophecies.pdf

I thought this would be handy for anyone trying to replicate 'Hairpin Circuit' to understand 'Cold Electricity'.

Tesla's Hairpin Circuit - Transformacomm

Comment

• Fwbr

Hi Peculian,

Hi Itsu.
                                The purpose of the HV FWDBR is to effectively collect any amount possible given by L1 in and Ambient Background Energy into
                                the HV HP (high-power) Cap-Bank.

thanks for the reply, and the nice story.

But i don't think there is any advantage in putting the already full wave rectified and smoothed DC through a FWBR again.

i guess, it will pass right through without doing anything.

Unless you say that something magic is happening only with High Voltage?

Source: Rectifier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards Itsu
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X