Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    This video shows work similar to ThaneCHeins - YouTube long term research, you should see REGENERATIVE ACCELERATION INDUCTION GENERATOR - NRC David Lisk Video 4.mov - YouTube ..
    High voltage coils in generator are starting to be driving coils on certain rotor speed (resonant frequency) and help motor to drive rotor while generating electricity!

It is not same as E. Leedskalnin was doing.
    thats Pereipita.

So wot u want to say that Leedskalnin was Doing with hand driven Generator? Doing priming to generate free rotations and free electricity?

rgds

zelina

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Hello Zelina-the page I was referring to was at freeenergyinventions back in october of 2010-since then when I pull up the site I find it has been sold and dont have the former sucess with the page- however I did save it to my computer back then and I did just post the pieces of info as you can see above in the recent posts. thanks for you reading and interest, mike.
      thankx for the info Mike!

your contribution is a needed one.

regards

zelina

Comment

• hi all
        my new setup is
        L1=0.7uH C1=212.79 nF(not found now)
        L2=33.1uH C2=4.5nF (homemade)
        but the frequency is high
        F=412.38khz
        any suggest?

IMG_0083.JPG

Eng.Raied
        Last edited by Eng.raied; 06-11-2012, 11:43 AM.
        FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
        raadawad[at]yahoo.com
        eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
          So far it is clear!

Well there is two PDF that I have posted, according to achieve stable source for this device.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...de-project.pdf

In this PDF I post a schematic of the variable source from 2-30V

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...project-ii.pdf

In this PDF is a driving circuit for flyback and the calculations that are mentioned

To step forward I need to achieve the skill how to get resonance between L1 and L2

That will be a Little step to mankind, but a Big step to me !
          Hi Blackrobi!

excellent PDF

regards

zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
            What is an anti static electrical conductor and where are they available?
            Despite not being anti static this will work well

2KG ENAMELLED COPPER WINDING WIRE / MAGNET WIRE 1.25mm

Ion Cord which is anti static will work better

Ion Cord is composed of 100% carbon fiber, which is known for its conductive properties. It is very effective for applications where it is necessary to drop static charges below 3000 volts. Like Anti-Static Tinsel, the higher the static charge, the more effective Ion Cord is at removing the charge on your process materials. Available in 20’, 100’, and 1000’ lengths.

Static Masters - Ion Cord

One thing I noticed which may or not be important to finding a better, cheaper alternative is the picture was saved as 'static string'.

Better and more cost effective materials are currently being researched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
              hi all
              hi z z z
              my new setup is
              L1=0.7uH C1=3.62 uF(not found now)
              L2=33.1uH C2=4.5nF (homemade)
              but the frequency is high
              F=412.38khz
              any suggest?

[ATTACH]11417[/ATTACH]

RaadAwad
              Hi RaadAwad!

Good work!

u only have to match frequency of primary with secondary. but do this with your charging capacitor and plauson step down. i mean whole circuit must be connected from start to end until the load bulb. so u see the resonance effect by brightness of the bulb. just slide ur primary and see its effect on the bulb and find the sweet spot by lighting bulb brightest. the parallel spark acros charging cap will keep firing and feeding the plauson step down. dont forget the middle of coil to earth.

regards

zzzz
              Last edited by zilano; 06-10-2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                Hi RaadAwad!

Good work!

u only have to match frequency of primary with secondary. but do this with your charging capacitor and plauson step down. i mean whole circuit must be connected from start to end until the load bulb. so u see the resonance effect by brightness of the bulb. just slide ur primary and see its effect on the bulb and find the sweet spot by lighting bulb brightest.

regards

zzzz
                but i miss the C1=212.79 nF capacitor
                and it is high value according to homemade one .
                and what about tolerance of caps

Eng.Raied
                Last edited by Eng.raied; 06-11-2012, 11:44 AM.
                FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• @ soundiceuk

Thanks for wire info.

Comment

• Glad to be of service!

Comment

• Thanks!

Thanks Mike and others for info!

I have stumbled on three cubic meters of ferrite coils of different size and shape and could donate some of them to serious builders. Send pm if interested

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                      Hello Zelina-the page I was referring to was at freeenergyinventions back in october of 2010-since then when I pull up the site I find it has been sold and dont have the former sucess with the page- however I did save it to my computer back then and I did just post the pieces of info as you can see above in the recent posts. thanks for you reading and interest, mike.
                      "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

but i miss the C1=3.62 uF capacitor
                        and it is high value according to homemade one .
                        and what about tolerance of caps

Eng.Raied
                        for that u have to use parallel caps of motor run type. cos if u want to make at home capacitor of this capacity u have to use 1mtr x 1mtr alluminium foil to make it in mfd range and is time intensive and laborious work.

caps can also be made using porous carbon and alluminium and graphite with an electrolyte but that will be electrolytic caps and can have capacity of 100 F but i dont recommend it to u.

non polar caps r always better.

rgds

zzzz
                        Last edited by zilano; 06-10-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                          for that u have to use parallel caps of motor run type. cos if u want to make at home capacitor of this capacity u have se 1mtr x 1mtr alluminium foil to make it in mfd range and is time intensive and laborious work.

caps can also be made using porous carbon and alluminium and graphite with an electrolyte but that will be electrolytic caps and can have capacity of 100 F but i dont recommend it to u non polar caps r always better.

rgds

zzzz
                          ok
                          i think using cap motor is better to me also i have 12 caps has 400-450 volt.
                          ZZZZ do u have correct circuit of Tariel_Kapanadze?
                          do u replicate it ?
                          FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                          raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                          eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

the charged capacitor can not spark when it is up more 400 volt and neon don't do the for the plausun converter
                            the capacitor will spark if u follow don circuit as shown with dc input and having secondary coil cw+cw.

neons can be used in series to replace spark gap but i want u to use spark gap not neons.

rgds
                            zzzz

Comment

• Fast Diodes

My diodes are burning everytime on my secondary Maybe they should be of higher voltage rating. This was one of the reasons my MO caps not charging.
                              The two caps I think should not exceed diode voltage cause my diodes were 800v and caps that I've did 2500.
                              Last edited by Guruji; 06-10-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

ok
                                i think using cap motor is better to me also i have 12 caps has 400-450 volt.
                                ZZZZ do u have correct circuit of Tariel_Kapanadze?
                                do u replicate it ?
                                No i dont have the circuit of Kapanadze. but i know how he does it. yes i have replicated. and i know the basic and the basis. how to harvest from environment.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X