• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
    GOOD Work blackrobi

excellent notes
    an special note.

if u r following Don smith. then follow the coil pattern as shown by don smithprimary thicker few turns and secondary thinner many turns. u will harvest more. the step down thing i made u learn how to do it. so u all understand how its done.

so step up now and step down later and see power u get with
    plauson step down

Don smith stepup and car coil as plauson step down
    and see the magic.dont forget to earth the output 12 volt one terminal earthed

zelina
    Last edited by zilano; 06-09-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      GLAD TO HAVE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST XILO

Latest schematic v1.3

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0EjTT20...ver%20v1.3.pdf

You can use 15v, 10,000uf to build a good proof of concept device.

The reason the schematic changed is because of the new HVM.

Available from:

High Voltage, High Frequency Power Supplies

1 @ $19.95ea.

10-24 @ $14.95ea.

25-99 @ $13.95ea.

100+ @ $11.95ea.

Here are just a few of the shots I took of the MiniMax3 Lenz kindly sent me, in raw format.

http://www.allelectronics.com/mas_assets/spec/HVS-1.pdf

http://www.nd.edu/~avorobie/projects...ce/minimax.pdf

Pretty Standard NPN BJT! These guys have been the work horse for so many experimenters.

The SEC version is a 70V / 10A / 75W BJT

MJE3055TG ON Semiconductor | MJE3055TGOS-ND | DigiKey

This will match it pretty well.

L1 & L2

Custom Wound Mystery Crystal Radio Coil

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Want to know anything else pm me.
      Hi Soundiceuk!

Thank you so much for your reply with update. Thanks for the quick response. You are very helpful guy.

Latest schematic v1.3

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0EjTT20...ver%20v1.3.pdf

The above link didnt work reporting page not found. Can you please post a working link? for Latest schematic v1.3

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Xilo
      Last edited by xilo; 06-09-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• The difference that Plauson makes see it yourself

Don Smith replication first step - YouTube

compare with

Don Smith primary driver to toroid - YouTube

hope u understand which is better white and cold or yellow and hot

rgds
        zelina
        Attached Files
        Last edited by zilano; 06-09-2012, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
          an special note.

if u r following Don smith. then follow the coil pattern as shown by don smithprimary thicker few turns and secondary thinner many turns. u will harvest more. the step down thing i made u learn how to do it. so u all understand how its done.

so step up now and step down later and see power u get with
          plauson step down

zelina
          hi zilano
          ok let's go to step up set up
          * the pvc 2" Diameter L2 (No of turns=?)
          * the pvc 3" diameter L1 (No of turns=?)
          * cables length the first one 16 m
          * length of second cable 4m
          * flyback driver(i don't know the frequency) depend on resonance of 8t+4t of driver
          * capacitor homemade
          *I have LCR meter
          waiting your suggestion.....
          FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
          raadawad[at]yahoo.com
          eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

hi zilano
            ok let's go to step up set up
            * the pvc 2" Diameter L2 (No of turns=?)
            * the pvc 3" diameter L1 (No of turns=?)
            * cables length the first one 16 m
            * length of second cable 4m
            * flyback driver(i don't know the frequency) depend on resonance of 8t+4t of driver
            * capacitor homemade
            *I have LCR meter
            waiting your suggestion.....

well go by rule of thumb. say if u have L 2 feet then make secondary 8(4ft+4ft) feet dont worry about frequency it will be in khz range. measure L and choose C according to the frequency u wanna oscillate primary. do for secondary. for secondary u know frequency for primary now choose cap for secondary that it will oscillate with frequency of primary. use resonance frequency calculator. am advising caps to u on primary and secondary so the frequency of resonance wont deviate and wont need fine tunning much by sliding.

connect don primary as i have shown as suggestion to guruji with flyback pic.

u only have to feed Dc as u have diode in built in ur flyback so u dont need to use external diode.the primary will oscillate according to its L and C combination frequency.

rgds

zzzz
            Attached Files
            Last edited by zilano; 06-09-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

well go by rule of thumb. say if u have L 2 feet then make secondary 8(4ft+4ft) feet dont worry about frequency it will be in khz range. measure L and choose C according to the frequency u wanna oscillate primary. do for secondary. for secondary u know frequency for primary now choose cap for secondary that it will oscillate with frequency of primary. use resonance frequency calculator. am advising caps to u on primary and secondary so the frequency of resonance wont deviate and wont need fine tunning much by sliding.

connect don primary as i have shown as suggestion to guruji with flyback pic.

u only have to feed Dc as u have diode in built in ur flyback so u dont need to use external diode.the primary will oscillate according to its L and C combination frequency.

rgds

zzzz
              the charged capacitor can not spark when it is up more 400 volt and neon don't do the for the plausun converter
              what size and value of cap u suggest?
              what power limitation of circuit (caps ,output trans. of plauson converter ,output cables?

L2 cw+cw or cw+ccw ???
              Last edited by Eng.raied; 06-09-2012, 05:22 PM.
              FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
              raadawad[at]yahoo.com
              eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

the charged capacitor can not spark when it is up more 400 volt and neon don't do the for the plausun converter
                what size and value of cap u suggest?
                what power limitation of circuit (caps ,output trans. of plauson converter ,output cables?

L2 cw+cw or cw+ccw ???
                wind primary cw and secondary cw cw.

u can change primary cw to ccw by rotating 180 degree and inserting in tube to match phase with secondary.

sorry due to net failure its late reply.

ps: keep refreshing the forum page so u see latest replies else the reply takes time to reflect in forum already opened page

rgds

zzzz
                Last edited by zilano; 06-09-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

wind primary cw and secondary cw cw.

u can change primary cw to ccw by rotating 180 degree and inserting in tube to match phase with secondary.

sorry due to net failure its late reply.

ps: keep refreshing the forum page so u see latest replies else the reply takes time to reflect in forum already opened page

rgds

zzzz
                  do u have drawings of car coil as plauson step down?
                  Last edited by Eng.raied; 06-09-2012, 06:19 PM.
                  FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                  raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                  eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• A bit off topic but still my post should be interesting who study E. Leedskalnin work:

Help with Ed Leedskalnin Riddle , any idea .

"
                    Hello,

I am looking for replicators who can assemble E. Leedskalnin flywheel and PMH in a way he did. Please let me know if anyone is willing to do hard work

I think I finally did put puzzle pieces together on E. Leedskalnin generator and we had proof of his fuelless generator almost for 70 years..

So instructions to remake one should be as following:

1) The flywheel is made from same pole magnets what are squizzed together by force to make sharp magnetic poles. Because of that we do not have strong magnetic field in then edges on the magnets. The strongest point is only in place where two same poles are did put together. With resonant spinning they make maximum electricity in PMH and cause no drag. Bye bye Lenz law if I am correct...
                    2) The 3 poles are fit in depth of PMH.
                    3) The PMH is inside of metal core (the box in photo). That amplifies magnetic currents (in E. Leedskalnin book).
                    4) The spark gap is used to take power out of high voltage from PMH on peaks only when magnets are approached already. NO MORE OTHER CONNECTIONS what are killing free oscillation!

The copy of photo is in http://imgbin.org/images/8388.png
                    The analysis of flywheel is in Flux Flow Analysis of the Edward Leedskalnin Flywheel | Energy Research
                    "

Comment

do u have drawings?
                      [size=4]
                      USE 2 MFD 8000 VOLT CAPS AND CAN ADD MORE FOR MORE POWER.

SEE CAR COIL USAGE BELOW

Attached Files

Comment

this is what you need...

the plauson converter is basically a tesla hairpin circuit, paralel spark with series caps...

Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
                        do u have drawings of car coil as plauson step down?
                        Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• could somebody - ANYBODY please tell me how to post a reply to any one of the available threads. THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ANY INFO ANYWHERE HOW TO DO SUCH A THING!!!!!!!! thanks to whoever!!!!!

Comment

• how to attach downloads and attachments of complete photos and materials of don smith

I have some free energy device photos and material lists and downloads that I would like to send to all of you that would enjoy such. I simply need to know from any of you how to do this. I use IE on my dell computer in Iowa Louisiana, but I dont know all there is to know about navigateing on the energetic forum to get the job done ina suitable manner! all comments graciously accepted. thanks plenty, mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                              could somebody - ANYBODY please tell me how to post a reply to any one of the available threads. THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ANY INFO ANYWHERE HOW TO DO SUCH A THING!!!!!!!! thanks to whoever!!!!!
                              just in the page whom u want to refer and post kust click on quote a window will open and then write reply or woteevr u want to post. THEN CLICK SUBMIT REPLY.if u want to post without refering anyone as independent post scroll down to page where you see Post

SEE PIC BELOW

Attached Files
                              Last edited by zilano; 06-09-2012, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                                I have some free energy device photos and material lists and downloads that I would like to send to all of you that would enjoy such. I simply need to know from any of you how to do this. I use IE on my dell computer in Iowa Louisiana, but I dont know all there is to know about navigateing on the energetic forum to get the job done ina suitable manner! all comments graciously accepted. thanks plenty, mike.

CLICK POST

THEN A WINDOW WILL OPEN JUST SCROLL DOWN
                                AND U WILL SEE A BUTTON SAYING ATTACHMENTS CLICK THAT ANOTHER WINDOW WILL OPEN AND IT WILL ASK U TO BROWSE THE LOCATION OF THE PICTURE FROM YOUR HARD DISK LOCATE THAT AND CLICK UPLOAD AFTER UPLOAD CLICK THAT WINDOW CLOSE
                                AND CLICK SUBMIT REPLY BUTTON
                                UR DONE AND U WILL SEE UR ATTACHED PIC IN THE POST.

SEE PIC BELOW

SEE PIC BELOW
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by zilano; 06-09-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X