Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guruji

What is a power consumption of this circuit ? Does transistor get hot ?

Comment

• receiving energy always less than transmitting energy

Hi all, I was asked by PM if I knew of any experiments where three or more
      Tesla coils were used as one transmitter and the others as multiple receivers.
      And if the results showed any energy gain. This was recently posted by
      Ronotte at OU.com. Very good equipment was used to measure by the looks
      of it.

@ T-1000,
      Just to add some personal experience on the famous Tesla power issue:
      I built and tested a set comprehensive of one transmitter device and 3 receiver devices as per K. Meyl basic Tesla design. I can confirm that TOTAL RECEIVER POWER is LESS than transmitted power. I used professional measuring devices.
      So, it is also true that the Meyl's approach a bit different from original Tesla in many ways, mainly: presence of a virtual ground wire interconnecting both TX and RXs, 6MHz operating freq...etc
      Roberto

It doesn't even make any sense that each receiver would copy and produce
      the same work (energy) as is being done on the transmitter.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        Today I've did this and works well. I did a vid to the toroid and bulb which ends in an arcing on my toroid
        Don Smith primary driver to toroid - YouTube
        My secondary is charging the MO caps as I've said before with the avramenko diodes to an SG.
        I've tried to light the bulb on the secondary SG but invain maybe I need more HV caps.
        Thanks.
        Hi Guruji!

good work ! u r catching on. its like trying to learn a bicycle for the first time. U will get the hang of it. appreciate ur initiative and forwardness to experiment.

keep safe high voltages are lethal. and can kill u. safety first experiment second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
          ok i will work on step up now
          concern to thief circuit what value of capacitors and what do the second half of circuit?
          the two transistor oscillator is a high frequency oscillator. its like same as u r using for ur flyback trafo but its different in sense its like pushpull oscillator. frequency can be in in 50 khz to 1 mhz. for that u have to use frequency measuring meter. caps are not hv but lectrolytic in oscillator.

values r unknown of caps except hv caps so u have to use hit and trial method. for pushpull oscillator.

how do we get more amps? wot is the source of amps its cold charges. the more u have cold charges they r in air and how to attract them? Hv is the answer and ground is also the answer. spark is just the door for infinite power. continuous supply comes from resonance of this cold supply.

Last edited by zilano; 06-08-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            of it.

Cheers
            Then we must ask again zilano and T-1000 if they want to give us better clue
            I think it's related to antenna . I'm not experienced... maybe you will tell me why antenna must be matched to impressed frequency ? What would be the opposite artefact to antenna ? Something which will not radiate energy, right ? but what is should looks like ?????
            A ring ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              Then we must ask again zilano and T-1000 if they want to give us better clue
              I think it's related to antenna . I'm not experienced... maybe you will tell me why antenna must be matched to impressed frequency ? What would be the opposite artefact to antenna ? Something which will not radiate energy, right ? but what is should looks like ?????
              A ring ?
              I do not see coils surrounded around transmitting coil in pic just antennas and ball capacitor plates... Not sure if that was correct setup as N. Tesla was talking about.
              N. Tesla had plate then receiving high voltage coil on same resonant frequency but not antenna like ronnote did.

Comment

• microwave caps

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                ive had nothing but bad luck with microwave oven caps, internal resistors
                For shure microwave caps are cheap parts but are safe for lethal discharge, its prevent bad lucK.

Motor caps are better but for experiment less safely i am shure its better.

Take in consideration we are to experiment and its why i do. The only gooal is to conevrese with ideas.

MOT, HV diode, microwave parts are just cheap parts i agree but good parts to experments safely.

Spark2

Comment

of it.

Cheers
                  looks can be deceiving! and there is no equipment made for LMD/scalar measurement. all equipment is based on electrons.

and people dont know full conversion of scalar to vector. so measurements cant be right.
                  rf frequency dimnish and loose energy over a period of time where as LMD are not effected and they get stronger with time.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

• Only numbers can be multiplied

People can be deceiving too. And looks can tell truths as well.

People keep saying what is possible without offering any evidence. Have you
                    done the experiment Zilano ?

Here is a challenge, take a 12 volt battery, take 100 watts worth of 12 volt
                    bulbs, connect them all in parallel to the battery measure the Direct current
                    level and the voltage while under load. Calculate the power. And note it for a
                    reference.

Take a Tesla transmitter and receiver/receivers, excite the transmitter with
                    100 watts input from the 12 volt battery,using analogue meters NOT digital,
                    measure the input by using large smoothing capacitors between the battery
                    and the exciting circuit, at least two, one at the battery and one at the circuit,
                    measure the direct current between them and check it is fairly smooth with
                    the scope also measure the voltage. Calculate the power input and call this value "M1".

Other smoothing measures could be taken but the important thing is to
                    measure smoothed Direct Current to the transmitter and from the receivers.

Then take a receiver and rectify and smooth the output to a load so the load
                    is using smoothed direct current and measure that direct current and the
                    voltage across the load, then calculate the power then call that value "M2".

Now take as many actual receivers as you want and place them around
                    the transmitter, using the same procedure as outlined for the measurements
                    to produce the value "M2" measure the power from all the receivers while they
                    are all receiving. Then measure the transmitter power again while all the
                    receivers are receiving.

Don't forget to get some video and pictures to back up what you say happened.

The onus is not on the ones who cast doubt, to disprove what is claimed by others.

The onus is on the ones who make claims to prove the claims they make.

Cheers

P.S. If you truly wanted to inspire people, or prove Don Smith was not a hoaxer
                    you would do this simple experiment and show the result. In my opinion.

Last edited by Farmhand; 06-09-2012, 08:17 AM.

Comment

People can be deceiving too. And looks can tell truths as well.

People keep saying what is possible without offering any evidence. Have you
                      done the experiment Zilano ?

Here is a challenge, take a 12 volt battery, take 100 watts worth of 12 volt
                      bulbs, connect them all in parallel to the battery measure the Direct current
                      level and the voltage while under load. Calculate the power. And note it for a
                      reference.

Take a Tesla transmitter and receiver/receivers, excite the transmitter with
                      100 watts input from the 12 volt battery,using analogue meters NOT digital,
                      measure the input by using large smoothing capacitors between the battery
                      and the exciting circuit, at least two, one at the battery and one at the circuit,
                      measure the direct current between them and check it is fairly smooth with
                      the scope also measure the voltage. Calculate the power input and call this value "M1".

Other smoothing measures could be taken but the important thing is to
                      measure smoothed Direct Current to the transmitter and from the receivers.

Then take a receiver and rectify and smooth the output to a load so the load
                      is using smoothed direct current and measure that direct current and the
                      voltage across the load, then calculate the power then call that value "M2".

Now take as many actual receivers as you want and place them around
                      the transmitter, using the same procedure as outlined for the measurements
                      to produce the value "M2" measure the power from all the receivers while they
                      are all receiving. Then measure the transmitter power again while all the
                      receivers are receiving.

Don't forget to get some video and pictures to back up what you say happened.

The onus is not on the ones who cast doubt, to disprove what is claimed by others.

The onus is on the ones who make claims to prove the claims they make.

Cheers

P.S. If you truly wanted to inspire people, or prove Don Smith was not a hoaxer
                      you would do this simple experiment and show the result. In my opinion.

Perpetual motion machines (hypothetical ) - YouTube

alien devices and team

Attached Files
                      Last edited by zilano; 06-09-2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• which one

Here, in this PDF the different positions of the spark gap and capacitor and what are the effects

here is one case when the spark gap is before capacitor and on the bottom side of the circuit - Don Smith style

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1339233023

and here when the spark is between capacitor and the solenoid L1

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1339232822

rgds blackrobi

experimenting with solenoid.pdf
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Let me first say I haven’t built or tried this experiment set up and so cant personally vouch for it however should you wish to test the multiple receiver theory I would suggest this well explained build with multiple receivers should be able to answer the question, although of course its primary purpose is to demonstrate the longitudinal wave.

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...pr-21-2011.pdf

this is an open source project in support of the work of prof meyl and of course proving Tesla’s theories

Steve Jackson

Steve is lecturing and demonstrating here (1 of 6) hope this advances your thirst for experiment!
                          Best wishes Duncan
                          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
                            Here, in this PDF the different positions of the spark gap and capacitor and what are the effects

here is one case when the spark gap is before capacitor and on the bottom side of the circuit - Don Smith style

[ATTACH]11382[/ATTACH]
                            rgds blackrobi

now do one thing attach diodes on ur 7 turn coil either in avramenko way or don smith way and use earth also and try lighting bulb.

if u dont use diodes u wont get output in 7 turn coil.

Comment

• Spark gap position

Originally posted by blackrobi View Post

rgds blackrobi

[ATTACH]11382[/ATTACH]
                              Hi blackrobi,

Great post !! Very interesting and unexpected results - good work! Do you have any idea what the supplying voltage and/or frequency was during these tests.

Thanks,

Patrick

Comment

• what would it look like?

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                                I do not see coils surrounded around transmitting coil in pic just antennas and ball capacitor plates... Not sure if that was correct setup as N. Tesla was talking about.
                                N. Tesla had plate then receiving high voltage coil on same resonant frequency but not antenna like ronnote did.
                                I'm not at all sure “doesn’t radiate any energy” would be the right term, perhaps doesn’t radiate any energy in a form we are currently familiar with might be a better turn of phrase. After all look at the shape and style of Tesla's antenna's

do you know of any present day transmitter feeding a ball ? No of course not! Tesla was transmitting with a full standing wave. A system not taught and actively suppressed since the time of spark gap transmitters.
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X