Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spark2 View Post
    Look this link eng.raied it explains how the resonance is automatically tune with a flyback and what we need to know it will help you i hope.

POWERLABS' High Voltage Solid State Flyback Driver

rgds spark2
    thank you sparks2
    natural frequency that puts the transformer in resonance, resulting in enormous voltage gain. One of the advantages of having a feedback winding is that the circuit becomes dynamic: The frequency of operation is automatically adjusted to resonance, depending on many factors. It is interesting, because you can actually hear the frequency change as you draw an arc (high loads drop the frequency to a high pitched 20Khz whine which than becomes ultrasonic as the arc grows
    FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
    raadawad[at]yahoo.com
    eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
      i read all pages on this thread there are alot of circuits.
      i will rebuild my device from zero.
      what best one i can choose it to build i need 4kw device for my small house
      well its not right time for u to jump in building circuit in kw range. u need to learn more for small scale try the circuit mentioned by Mr. Patric Kelly and now u know how to convert cold to hot apply to that circuit and see wot output u get. this will become basis for u to calculate the power In Don 6000w circuit.

as every free energy ends in cold electricity and if one knows how to convert it it becomes easy to work on a larger project. since its off the book and off the science thing. its like making a generator first time so we have no idea wot output is going to be. if we calculate according to impedances and resistances and power of caps but there is no meter made for cold electricity or scalar current. so start with small model. this will give idea for the bigger project. its better to learn more before jumping in bandwagon. but its wiser to jump and see on small scale first.

people get stuck in converting cold to hot. Thats wot Don left us to find it out. how to convert cold to hot.

remember energy source is air and ground. resonance just makes it available from air and ground. and how to collect it ? we have to use capacitor. for temporary storage. charges in air and ground will never run out. they r endless source of cold power. only u need to make it hot.

u can also try the thief circuit but it produces not much just 150 watts of hot electricity.

but try to understand how this works. it will give u insight from another angle at free energy.

remember u need to generate spark not at the cost of the source battery.
      but from either ground or air. then convert it from cold to hot.

dont take my advice as disheartening. i encourage u to persue Don Smith circuit that is 6000w output. but my advice is to make it smaller model and work on it and then upgrade to full fledged from start to finish.
      Study Don circuit thoroughly and u can make it.

for genuine and more info on Don Smith Devices Videos visit and join
      __________________________________________________ ___________
      http://energy.team-talk.net/
      __________________________________________________ ___________________

rgds

zelina

if u r interested in experimenting u can experiment and learn from Mr. Patric Kelly circuit posted by him as described below

All courtesy: Respected Mr. Patric Kelly

the diagram and text inclusive

Good working circuit

Before he ever learned anything about electronics, a Greek man read and understood Nikola Tesla’s "Colorado Spring Notes", and then, being familiar with Tesla's technology, he had difficulty understanding conventional electronics. He has kindly shared the details of his Tesla Coil arrangement with us. Using a commercial rmcybernetics PWM circuit with adjustable frequency up to 50 kHz and fully adjustable Mark/Space ratio to drive an oil-filled car ignition coil, and a spark gap made from two chipboard screws, he is getting a very impressive output. His circuit is shown in the diagram below and should be considered to be a work in progress with more development and testing still to be done.

The 24 watt input of 12V at 2A is producing two very brightly lit 220V light bulbs. This does not tell us very much about the actual output power as bulbs are notorious for lighting brightly at low power levels, especially if the frequency is high. But, a very important point is the quality of the light which is an unusual, blue-white colour, quite unlike the colour produced when connected to the 220V mains supply. This is generally a sign of the power being ‘cold’ electricity. While he has not yet had the opportunity to test it, Nick believes that the circuit as it stands now is quite capable of powering much higher loads, and considering the colour of the light, I would be inclined to agree with him, although anything like that has to be tested and proven before any solid conclusions can be drawn from what is already known about the performance. The circuit performance is much improved if two separate physical earth ground connections are made.

The coils are wound on grey PVC pipes. The primaries are wound on 100 mm diameter PVC pipe sections using 19 turns of 1.02 mm diameter enamelled copper wire. The secondary coils are wound on 70 mm diameter PVC pipe using 0.41 mm diameter enamelled copper wire. He wound an air-core step-down transformer and placed the two bulbs in parallel. A friend built the same circuit and instead of using an air-core output transformer, he wound a toroidal transformer aimed at getting 220V output. That did not work as the output measured at 600 volts, so he connected three mains bulbs in series for the load and that worked well. However, he found that the transformer moved physically when powered up (presumably due to electrogravitic effects) and that bothered him so much that he abandoned the toroid and started using an air-core transformer instead.

This arrangement looks so promising that it seems like a prime candidate for investigation, which is why it is being mentioned here.

Attached Files
      Last edited by zilano; 06-08-2012, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Hot electricity

I've did the toroid setup to my ZVS driver via SG. Bulb lit and got hot as you've said Zilano showing that it's hot electricity . My problem is when I hooked the toroid on the secondary of Don circuit to a 2KV MO cap with bleeder removed nothing.
        Wondering why
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
          I've did the toroid setup to my ZVS driver via SG. Bulb lit and got hot as you've said Zilano showing that it's hot electricity . My problem is when I hooked the toroid on the secondary of Don circuit to a 2KV MO cap with bleeder removed nothing.
          Wondering why
          congrats lighting up ur first bulb!

can u specify the circuit? how u connected Don coil with ur zvs driver and spark gap?

from images am not able to decipher clearly.

use mspaint draw ur circuit and if u find it cumbersome then draw a hand sketch of circuit and post it as the pic

rgds

zzzz
          Last edited by zilano; 06-07-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Very interesting progress in the Don Smith arena. Seems like word on the street is a number of members are coming forward with working systems.

I'm sorry I never responded to the member who asked about Bruce's Radiant Energy Collection CD-ROM. The file was a compressed zip file in .exe format. Everyone who tried it had success.

We are all here to free ourselves from slavery. I am here to help you all!!!

Thanks to a very hard working bunch of like minded individuals here is the answer!!!!!!!!!

- TEAM ION VALVE -

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
              Very interesting progress in the Don Smith arena. Seems like word on the street is a number of members are coming forward with working systems.

I'm sorry I never responded to the member who asked about Bruce's Radiant Energy Collection CD-ROM. The file was a compressed zip file in .exe format. Everyone who tried it had success.

Thanks to a very hard working bunch of like minded individuals here is the answer!!!!!!!!!

- TEAM ION VALVE -

good WORK !

soundiceuk!

this whole thread is indebted to you and Mr. Bruce!

Thank You for posting it!

rgds
              Zelina

Comment

• Setup

Thanks Zilano for guidance. This is my setup and schematics. Would like help on the secondary side if you have a clue Zilano?
                Thanks
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Guruji; 06-07-2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Moray said - "Remember, its in the ions, not the electrons."
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                    Thanks Zilano for guidance. This is my setup and schematics. Would like help on the secondary side if you have a clue Zilano?
                    Thanks
                    i see it as u have wrongly connected ur spark gap and capacitor. connect as Don bertonee way but not Tesla Way as u have Diode in built in ur Flyback.

SEE IMAGE BELOW

I see U HAVE LATEST FLYBACK WITH INBUILT DIODE CONNECT ACCORDINGLY AS SHOWN IN FIGURE.

ITS BEST TO CONNECT THE FLYBACK WITH DON WAY AS SHOWN IN BERTONEE CIRCUIT BELOW. JUST REMEMBER
                    THE SPARK IS BETWEEN GROUND PIN AND LC CAP COMBINATION.
                    U CAN USE OTHER METHOD ALSO BELOW BERTONEE FIG. WHERE HT OF FLYBACK IS CONNECTED TO CAP THEN SPARKED TO COIL.

HOPE U GET IT WOT I MEANT IF NOT SHOOT UR QUERY.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by zilano; 06-08-2012, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• ZVS driver

very simple and clear zvs driver

Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Congrats!

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                        Wondering why
                        Good stuff!

Ged

Comment

• Plauson's SR193 cold to hot and earth ground question

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                          congrats lighting up ur first bulb!

can u specify the circuit? how u connected Don coil with ur zvs driver and spark gap?

from images am not able to decipher clearly.

use mspaint draw ur circuit and if u find it cumbersome then draw a hand sketch of circuit and post it as the pic

rgds

zzzz
                          Hi ZZZZ,

Just a quick question,

What would happen if a connection to earth was placed on the primary side of the cold to hot energy plauson style converter?

What if it was placed on the secondary side for that matter.

SR193 had one on his schematic.Plauson had some in his patent.More power perhaps (I am just remembering the video, the importance of ground).

Kind regards,

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                            Hi ZZZZ,

Just a quick question,

What would happen if a connection to earth was placed on the primary side of the cold to hot energy plauson style converter?

What if it was placed on the secondary side for that matter.

SR193 had one on his schematic.Plauson had some in his patent.More power perhaps (I am just remembering the video, the importance of ground).

Kind regards,

Ged
                            yes truely u r right. try that.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                              Vladimir Utkin has updated his pdf document with the following pages extended or added: 15, 22, 24, 59, 60 and 71. He has added comments on Ed Gray, Hubbard, Don Smith and William Barbat. His pdf can be downloaded from http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

just awesome Patrick
                              thankyou !!
                              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                              In the expert's mind there are few.
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                                Very interesting progress in the Don Smith arena. Seems like word on the street is a number of members are coming forward with working systems.

- TEAM ION VALVE -

wow thanks for this man
                                gonna try this out soon !
                                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                                In the expert's mind there are few.
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X