Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
    calculate L for secondary for all coil or for half of it (cw only)

And thank you for your time
    calculate for whole coil joined either ccw+cw or cw+cw coz coil is joined so it has whole length as L
    only one cap is required.

Last edited by zilano; 06-06-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Resonance

Zilano resonance is not achieved totally by moving L1 with L2? or there have to be caps too for finer resonance?
      Thanks for your great info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        Zilano resonance is not achieved totally by moving L1 with L2? or there have to be caps too for finer resonance?
        Thanks for your great info.
        yes it can be achieved as every coil has cap between its turns so a coil is embedded with a cap. it works well with resonant length setup.

where as when we use random length then we have to attach external caps to force resonate coil.

all electrical radio appliances dont use natural frequency of coils be it generators or invertors or any electronic equipment.

force resonance works. but coil needs external cap.

external cap is used with coil so if u shake a coil it wont change its resonant point.

rgds

zelina

Comment

• Hi all

Thank's to all contributors

going on the hard working

hope this helps

good luck at all

Laurent

phase shifting with grounding 1.wmv - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Thanks for this post Peculian,

Have you figured out the mystery stuff yet? Any further insights as to what is really on the left hand side of the japanese device?
            Happy experimenting,

Ged
            Well, I like the Japanese Device of Don, and it will be in my experiments when I get there.
            The mystery stuff is what Patrick has somehow tried to explain in his free pdf e-book: a timer of a kind, maybe constructed upon an
            555 IC timmer chip with intermediate an optoisolator as per Bedini style battery-pulsing device.
            Frequency set to user desire and needs.
            If anyone here has ever scraped off a vacuum cleaner in it there is a SCR device controlling power delivered to the electro-motor inside.
            The SCR is controlled by a set of litle transistor or a litle IC chip + a potentiometer.
            But it is not constructed with efficiency in mind, it is a tremendous power hog
            so much that if you set the var-pot in max power and switch on the vacuum cleaner, than most probably it will trigger the protection relays to off position
            because there is an great power consumed instantly resulting also in a powerful back e.m.f .
            So, the Don Smith style design fits more to our needs than that of a vac-cleaner. The initial principle is almost the same
            but the conventional way or design is a sure fire to what Don calls Heat Death and we can be pretty sure he is right about that.

About secrets. No, I think there are no secrets in these devices. It`s just a matter to keep on logical lines.
            For example: HV, HF, Big Cap/Cap-Bank, spark gap , thick wires, giving the fact we are dealing with high power
            And a properly constructed isolation transformer, according to the needed energy gain.
            Don always ephasized the importance to set a "goal" and start from that building up the device with the Trial & Error method,
            and if possible with LCR meter, Gauss meter and + a scope for fine tuning. aka loads of Experimenting since there`s no ready made cake.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            I intend to post a pic or video of one of these devices running a drill.It will happen...Thanks and
            Best regards,
            Ged
            Found the Plauson Converter Circuit you mentioned.Exciting stuff!
            Somehow similar is my first goal
            Yep, The Plauson style is the most basic static to dynamic elec-energy converter. A good starting point for everyone serious in free energy research.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Sounds like a stepdown transformer though using caps.Ged
            Yes indeed, this is all about + the ambient power invited to the party.
            Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
            for those who want to read about free energy
            free pdf book dowonloads
            The Bifilar Tesla Coil
            rgds blackrobi
            Thank you for these good gems in our road.
            Also thank to you too Woopy. You alawys make things clear with simple schematics.

Also, Many Thanks to all positive construction feedback you folks made here.
            This will change power controlled/paid techniques as we know them till today from days of our Great Master : Nikola Tesla !
            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• hi everyone just wanted to add my latest video, i have been working on things, and hope to have more soon
              Don Smith Device Project Part 29: Ionization Was Stealing Power, problem solved - YouTube

And amazing work Woopy! you are an inspiration.

And hi Zilano, great to read your comments

Oh and idk if that pic that everyones calling the Japanese Smith board, is new at all. it looks like the exact contrast, picture colour, and setting as Dons original pics.
              Did that come from Bruce Perrault? he is supposed to have known Don closely, anyway cool either way.

Looks like the board on the right goes battery, nst, massive AVplug from both nst terminals, straight to cap pos/neg, that is Dons "commercial model"

The board on the left im not sure, but they are clearly 2 boards. the wire on the tiny little toroid doesnt look like it can handle current, must be HV also.

anyway
              Last edited by mr.clean; 06-07-2012, 02:25 AM.
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Bad link.

Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
                for those who want to read about free energy

free pdf book dowonloads

The Bifilar Tesla Coil

rgds blackrobi
                Hi blackrobi, Thanks for posting the link.

There is a bad link to "Eric Dollards Notes, partial Tesla Coils, 03.05.2012", as it is the same as the previous one.

If you or anyone knows theoldscientist could you please tell him.

I'd like to see that link! :-)

Thanks!
                Duane
                Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• don japanese device

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                  Well, I like the Japanese Device of Don, and it will be in my experiments when I get there.Also, Many Thanks to all positive construction feedback you folks made here.
                  This will change power controlled/paid techniques as we know them till today from days of our Great Master : Nikola Tesla !
                  Thanks for the comments.

I am aiming for straight cap pulsing.Right now I am gonna build my own high capacity cap to use.A cap the size of a 5 gallon bucket should do....I don't think Cornell Dubilier will make up a dozen or so for me at this point

can use oil in it too.will post when i make it.and yes, i will stay safe!

i have examined zilano homemade capacitor schematics,dons capacitor based devices as well as numerous links posted by users here.

my lastest experiments hint at tremendous possibilites.

all in due time,all in due time.

thanks again for all the suggestions, support,enthusiasm,experiments,links.

happy experimenting

ged

Comment

• Japanese device b

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    hi everyone just wanted to add my latest video, i have been working on things, and hope to have more soon
                    Don Smith Device Project Part 29: Ionization Was Stealing Power, problem solved - YouTube

Oh and idk if that pic that everyones calling the Japanese Smith board, is new at all. it looks like the exact contrast, picture colour, and setting as Dons original pics.
                    Did that come from Bruce Perrault? he is supposed to have known Don closely, anyway cool either way.

Looks like the board on the right goes battery, nst, massive AVplug from both nst terminals, straight to cap pos/neg, that is Dons "commercial model"

The board on the left im not sure, but they are clearly 2 boards. the wire on the tiny little toroid doesnt look like it can handle current, must be HV also.

anyway
                    hi mr clean!

i was thinking that maybe i ought to look at the other ways zilano and others have suggested to take the power from the big cap and convert it to useful power.

just a thought.

ged

Comment

• turning up the heat

Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
                      Amazing test
                      the plauson converter
                      simple modify
                      the bulb light from sg only

[ATTACH]11346[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11347[/ATTACH]
                      hello eng,

did feel the heat from the bulb?

any measurement of amps and voltage?

what do you think would happen if you used cap with same voltage but greater capacity?

keep up the good work! Yeah!

Comment

• Yep,it works!

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                        Hello everyone + thanks everyone contributing

@kajunkreations
                        You have a nice setup there.
                        Now let me tell what I personally see you should make changes (maybe ?)
                        First off,in your primary you have too much turns as Bolt1 pointed you,
                        than I add to that your "primary" should be much thicker than the one you`re
                        using there.For example see what size are the NST output wires are of
                        I believe you got the idea.Maybe your secondary should be a bit thicker too
                        in order to attract some more amps in your secondary part circuit,coz the secondary
                        somehow "absorbs" what primary circuit gives + some ambient energy into the circuit.
                        Something that might help aswell control the whole thing there is to have variable
                        voltage at input of NST or NPS btw.. experimenting will lead you at right conditions
                        for your overall circuit set.
                        Carefully see and read Don`s work + work done by some respected members here
                        as in example Mr.Clean`s simple setup (see backpages of this topic + some videos too)
                        Best thing for you is that you are hands-on active in that research -
                        good for you .Wish you the best results and please be safe first.

@ a.king21 >C'mon GUYS and gals... This has got to be a big clue...
                        Help me here.... <

Maybe this might not be of that great help but anyway have a second look at this

I am still trying to compile pieces as to get as much of a good understanding
                        in this one.

@Seeker2011
                        Can you please give more details about your setup ? Maybe others here may help you
                        with some insights. It is difficult to succeed on the free energy arena, especially
                        when someone is alone trying to get the hangs how these sort of things work together
                        to give people good promising results and as paradoxal as it might turn out
                        to be, for something to really work without much hassle things should be kept
                        as simple as possible allowed.

Peace
                        Remember this stuff. soundiceuk and others were on a roll here....

Ged

Comment

• Natural frequency and matching frequency

Natural frequency and matching frequency

Let say we have a wire with 12m. So the question is what is a Natural frequency of the wire. From the above formula goes like this:

If we have a frequency one cycle per second /that is to say 1Hz/ then the wave length is 299 792 458 m/sec. From this we can say that the 299 792 458 m wires natural frequency is 1 Hz.
                          Is this true!?
                          Following this rule the natural frequency of the 12m wire is 24.983 MHz or 24 982 704 cycles per second or Hz? Because when we have this frequency than 1 cycle is 12m.

And the 12m wires ¼ length is 3 m
                          The 3 m length wire has a natural frequency of 99.93 MHz
                          I am not sure but I think this is when the wire diameter is the same.
                          My question is, is there a frequency change in wire if we use the same weight for both of the wire.

Example:
                          12 m long wire with the diameter of 1 mm let say have 0.2 kg
                          The ¼ of 12 m is 3 m long wire with the diameter of 1 mm will have ¼ time less weight let say have 0.05 kg because 0.2/4=0.05
                          Now if we change the diameter of the 3 m long wire to 4 mm and with that we achieve that the 12m long wire has a same mass as the 3m long wire how is that reflected to the frequency?
                          So now we have 12m long wire with 0.2 kg mass and 3m long wire with 0.2 kg mass

Further when we from the wire make a solenoid then frequency will change? Because now here in play comes the self capacitance of the solenoid?

So how many frequencies we have here?

Wire natural frequency 24.98 MHz
                          Coils frequency can be calculated when we measure the coils L and the coils self capacitance C with LC meter and that will be different then the wires natural frequency.

Is there a kind of relationship between these parameters according to Don Smith device!?

I aspect suggestions, comments, literature etc…

I asks Zilano because she has a working device, are there such an effects like Eng.Raied has or not. Should these wires be naked or insulated?

rgds blackrobi
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
                            Natural frequency and matching frequency

Let say we have a wire with 12m. So the question is what is a Natural frequency of the wire. From the above formula goes like this:

If we have a frequency one cycle per second /that is to say 1Hz/ then the wave length is 299 792 458 m/sec. From this we can say that the 299 792 458 m wires natural frequency is 1 Hz.
                            Is this true!?
                            Following this rule the natural frequency of the 12m wire is 24.983 MHz or 24 982 704 cycles per second or Hz? Because when we have this frequency than 1 cycle is 12m.

And the 12m wires ¼ length is 3 m
                            The 3 m length wire has a natural frequency of 99.93 MHz
                            I am not sure but I think this is when the wire diameter is the same.
                            My question is, is there a frequency change in wire if we use the same weight for both of the wire.

Example:
                            12 m long wire with the diameter of 1 mm let say have 0.2 kg
                            The ¼ of 12 m is 3 m long wire with the diameter of 1 mm will have ¼ time less weight let say have 0.05 kg because 0.2/4=0.05
                            Now if we change the diameter of the 3 m long wire to 4 mm and with that we achieve that the 12m long wire has a same mass as the 3m long wire how is that reflected to the frequency?
                            So now we have 12m long wire with 0.2 kg mass and 3m long wire with 0.2 kg mass

Further when we from the wire make a solenoid then frequency will change? Because now here in play comes the self capacitance of the solenoid?

So how many frequencies we have here?

Wire natural frequency 24.98 MHz
                            Coils frequency can be calculated when we measure the coils L and the coils self capacitance C with LC meter and that will be different then the wires natural frequency.

Is there a kind of relationship between these parameters according to Don Smith device!?

I aspect suggestions, comments, literature etc…

I asks Zilano because she has a working device, are there such an effects like Eng.Raied has or not. Should these wires be naked or insulated?

rgds blackrobi
                            e=mc^2

single line wire has different frequency but when coiled has capacity associated so frequency changes.

if mass of two resonant coils with relationship of 1/4L and 4 L works for einstein equation. energy is split into magnetic and electrostatic or electric field so we get half of the energy E. without resonance.

at resonance we have standing wave whose total energy is electrostatic that is electric field only. this electrostatic field is used as a bait to attract charges from ground or air.

electric field is nothing but electrons oscillating in different orientation. plauson convertor just convert their orientation so we get hot electricity and get electrons spinning in right orientation. the way we want them.

wires can be naked or insulated as long as u have resonance insulation dont matter.

resonance is just electrostatic energy which orient charges opposite to the charges we have in hot electricity.

rgds

zelina

Alien devices and team.
                            Last edited by zilano; 06-07-2012, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Utkin update

Vladimir Utkin has updated his pdf document with the following pages extended or added: 15, 22, 24, 59, 60 and 71. He has added comments on Ed Gray, Hubbard, Don Smith and William Barbat. His pdf can be downloaded from http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                                hi everyone just wanted to add my latest video, i have been working on things, and hope to have more soon

anyway
                                Hi Kurt!

great to see u back and ur vdo. Good work!
                                keep rolling!

rgds
                                zelina

Comment

Working...
                                X