Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Boguslaw

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    One diode is misplaced if we think it is diode bridge, but it isn't.
    I bet the negative connector of capacitor is a distraction. On schematics Don sent to Bruce Perreault negative side of diode bridge was not connected.

GEd, if you can simulate it in spice it would be interesting , but you must do it with NST coils :-( . Inside NST is surely Tesla dual output coil so to simplify you can take two flyback with common ground then connect capacitor negative to common ground and to Earth ground, then two HV ends to the "diode bridge" while only positive output to the capacitor. The other mod would be joining two outputs of "diode bridge" together.
    I think that was the purpose of misplaced diode of course assuming that Don was honest man. I'm also almost sure it could work beautifully if somebody could get such rare HV capacitor. Maybe even it will work for ordinary electrolytic capacitor like 1000uF 400V ???
    Tried to do this stuff in spice.Not proficient yet but I did see more amperage on the output.

Another thing, I believe modern flybacks have a built in diode?

I agree with your suggestion.The schematics to Bruce is correct.That is what my own experiments confirm.Long before I understood this stuff and was playing with multiple flybacks,I would notice that I had a spark gap between the HV lead and the floor! No grounding from the flyback itself.Never gave much thought until now.zilano's suggestions postulations has been right on the money for me so far at least with my latest experiment.

As mentioned in so many posts.Experimenting is the key.Doing stuff like this has altered my perception forever.There is no going back.

Still want to know what exactly is this part with the heat sink,the partially hidden wire with the yellow ends and the little rectangular stuff on the Japanese device.Any ideas?
    Last edited by Gedfire; 02-06-2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
      Hello Zilano,

Please explain how the section highlighted in the attachment works.I mean the two small caps with the tranformer in between.Why that size caps (0.047 uf) What action is taking place here?

Attached is also something I wish to thank you for explaining, sometimes it takes a while for understanding to dawn....

Keep up the good work Zelina.

Ged
      free energy using resonance and high voltage always ends up in cold electricity. and as such cold electricity is only useful in lighting bright lamps and all pioneers of free energy always used bulbs to show output they never showed using any electrical appliances like motors or iron except moray.

to convert cold electricity or static electricity( the one shows voltage in meters but doesnt show amps) is to be converted to hot electricity with amps. Plauson found this and its just a Plauson convertor circuit to convert static to dynamic electricity. which has to be again rectified to Dc to be inverted again to a useful Ac.

there r 4 quadrants

electro magnetics-> electricity(with amps) and magnetism
      electro gravitics-> (static electricity with no amps) and gravity

these 4 can be inter converted.

Last edited by zilano; 06-06-2012, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• To Peculian and ALL

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
        Hi folks !
        Here is a simple design as to what might be the schematic of Don Smith`s
        Japanese Device.
        It took me a while to do the circuit. Any good program out there for designing schematics ? Please let me now.
        I think it is simply enough, though I am not so sure about the overall circuit.
        Most probably the device at left in heatsink is just a HV High Power SCR/Triac/Thyristor
        Have a look at these links:
        Bi-directional Triode Thyristor(Triacs) products, buy Bi-directional Triode Thyristor(Triacs) products from alibaba.com
        2N682 50V 16A SCR [180-1118] - $3.49 : Surplus-Electronics-Sales.com, Your source for hard to find parts!
        metal stud mounting thyristors > single thyristores > thyristors > semiconductors // Elements and components electronic parts - TME - Electronic Components
        SCRs | Product Catalog Search Results | Galco Industrial Electronics

So, what do you guys think about these animals ?
        You are welcome Orion.
        Thanks for this post Peculian,

Have you figured out the mystery stuff yet? Any further insights as to what is really on the left hand side of the japanese device?

I wanna build a capacitor with a higher capacity,but I wanna roll it so it become a cylinder.a capacitor the size of a five gallon bucket.YEAH! I would use aluminum foil and some serious dielectric.

Would it work? I heard don talking about swimming pool size capacitors in the past. Gotta get those farads much higher and at flyback type voltage.
        Any thoughts? What kind of hardware store dielectric could I use linoneum? Copper sheeting instead of foil?

Happy experimenting,

Ged

Comment

• Excellent Zelina and thanks! One more question...

Originally posted by zilano View Post
          free energy using resonance and high voltage always ends up in cold electricity. and as such cold electricity is only useful in lighting bright lamps and all pioneers of free energy always used bulbs to show output they never showed using any electrical appliances like motors or iron except moray.

to convert cold electricity or static electricity( the one shows voltage in meters but doesnt show amps) is to be converted to hot electricity with amps. Plauson found this and its just a Plauson convertor circuit to convert static to dynamic electricity. which has to be again rectified to Dc to be inverted again to a useful Ac.

Thanks Zelina,

One more question: why that size cap ).047uf ? and yes one day, I intend to post a pic or video of one of these devices running a drill.It will happen...Thanks and

Best regards,

Ged

Found the Plauson Converter Circuit you mentioned.Exciting stuff!

Comment

Thanks Zelina,

One more question: why that size cap ).047uf ? and yes one day, I intend to post a pic or video of one of these devices running a drill.It will happen...Thanks and

Best regards,

Ged
            the charged cap must be above 1000 volts and with sufficient capacity if one can afford more than 2 mfd upto 1 farad. and the dual smaller caps must be of less capacity than central cap in fraction of main cap. two caps r used so direct central cap voltage must not reach the coil else there would be feeble oscillations and power loss.

cold electricity is the only energy which dont see resistance as R and there are no heat losses and can be amplified and transported wirelessly without any loss( scalar wave propagation)

there r 4 quadrants

Last edited by zilano; 06-06-2012, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Capacitive Transformer?

the charged cap must be above 1000 volts and with sufficient capacity if one can afford more than 2 mfd upto 1 farad. and the dual smaller caps must be of less capacity than central cap in fraction of main cap. two caps r used so direct central cap voltage must not reach the coil else there would be feeble oscillations and power loss.

cold electricity is the only energy which dont see resistance as R and there are no heat losses and can be amplified and transported wirelessly without any loss( scalar wave propagation)

there r 4 quadrants

Thanks Zelina, I am making good notes.I really mean it.I am saving this stuff and also writing down essentials.

Sounds like a stepdown transformer though using caps.I remember that from Wisemans article (I could be wrong just thinking ).Anyway Awesome stuff and I am enjoying every moment.

Thanks ZZZ!

Ged

Comment

Tried to do this stuff in spice.Not proficient yet but I did see more amperage on the output.

Another thing, I believe modern flybacks have a built in diode?

I agree with your suggestion.The schematics to Bruce is correct.That is what my own experiments confirm.Long before I understood this stuff and was playing with multiple flybacks,I would notice that I had a spark gap between the HV lead and the floor! No grounding from the flyback itself.Never gave much thought until now.zilano's suggestions postulations has been right on the money for me so far at least with my latest experiment.

As mentioned in so many posts.Experimenting is the key.Doing stuff like this has altered my perception forever.There is no going back.

Still want to know what exactly is this part with the heat sink,the partially hidden wire with the yellow ends and the little rectangular stuff on the Japanese device.Any ideas?
                Voltage controlled switch like SCR or thyristor. High amps rated.

Comment

Thanks Zelina, I am making good notes.I really mean it.I am saving this stuff and also writing down essentials.

Sounds like a stepdown transformer though using caps.I remember that from Wisemans article (I could be wrong just thinking ).Anyway Awesome stuff and I am enjoying every moment.

Thanks ZZZ!

Ged
                  this can be 1:1 also depends wot was ur result with coils producing voltage for charging the cap. its just a staircase from hi risebulding to ground zero. u can say step down.

learn more before u jump coz there are shortcuts also in this quest they can save u from long hours in tunning and adjusting for right final throughput.
                  remember free energy is not an easy journey it takes lot of effort to grasp the concept of how and why and what where and when. and when u grasp the concept u can juggle anything to anything like a magician.

hint : the best replication ever of kapanadze is by sr 193 reason the bulb burns the paper coz its hot electricity.

learn more about coiling techniques. its just the play of coils and caps. remember cap is cold and coil is hot.

Last edited by zilano; 06-06-2012, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• more pdf files

for those who want to read about free energy

free pdf book dowonloads

The Bifilar Tesla Coil

rgds blackrobi

Comment

• Thanks ZZZ

this can be 1:1 also depends wot was ur result with coils producing voltage for charging the cap. its just a staircase from hi risebulding to ground zero. u can say step down.

learn more before u jump coz there are shortcuts also in this quest they can save u from long hours in tunning and adjusting for right final throughput.
                      remember free energy is not an easy journey it takes lot of effort to grasp the concept of how and why and what where and when. and when u grasp the concept u can juggle anything to anything like a magician.

hint : the best replication ever of kapanadze is by sr 193 reason the bulb burns the paper coz its hot electricity.

learn more about coiling techniques. its just the play of coils and caps. remember cap is cold and coil is hot.

Agreed.Thanks again for your kind suggestions.I aspire to be the magician you refer to.

The sr 193 device you refered I believe , was genius.sr 193 attitude indicated he was a free energy magician.easy.Gonna go look up the stuff you recommended.

Zilano, could you give a schematic of what sr 193 did? I am yet to see a suitable or reasonable schematic.

Thanks

Still learning,

Ged
                      (aspiring magician )
                      Last edited by Gedfire; 06-06-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Voltage controlled switch like SCR or thyristor. High amps rated.
                        Thanks for the confirmation.

Ged

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Zilano for sharing with us!!

Comment

Agreed.Thanks again for your kind suggestions.I aspire to be the magician you refer to.

The sr 193 device you refered I believe , was genius.sr 193 attitude indicated he was a free energy magician.easy.Gonna go look up the stuff you recommended.
                            That should give good start:

Катушка 1.mp4 - YouTube
                            Катушка 2.mp4 - YouTube

Comment

Gotta get those farads much higher and at flyback type voltage. Any thoughts? What kind of hardware store dielectric could I use linoneum?

Ged
                              I suspect linoleum would be lossy with discharge transients.

Polycarbonate sheet as used in greenhouses ?

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Snow-F.../dp/B002QZ2Q86

I've tested it to 30kv, it has a dielectric constant of 4 and makes nice capacitors. I'm sure local stores would carry the same or similar product.

Comment

Working...
                                X