Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
    well Ac passes thru caps where as static dc Dont. the circuit u mentioned by Tesla is a dynamic to dynamic convertor not static To dynamic Convertor. there were no diodes in Tesla Time. however Tesla did make a diode In one of his Inventions.

All Tesla Work is based on Ac. Except the radiant energy circuit. Here See it as radiant energy being converted in a Plauson way Not Tesla way. Dual caps have a reason to be in the circuit if u think wisely and with understanding.

rgds

zzzz
    The capacitors used there create explosive power for very short period and this is their primary usage in Tesla circuits. The main trick of capacitor there is small energy + longer period of time for charge and small period of time and all stored energy discharge over that time. It does not matter you have pulsed DC or AC , the capacitor is filled on peak of phase then discharged for high current over short period as possible. The power of capacitor is depending on voltage, capacity and time of discharge. And to charge is same for power taken. So high voltage gives you high power on small capacity capacitor and when you make it give that strong impulse on transformer it can make even hundreds of kilowatts of power while supplying watts to charge it. With correct timing of high frequency charge and low frequency discharge you get power amplification.

D Smith took that principle to his circuits too. Nothing magical there when you understand basic working principles...

P.S. The theory is not my horse. I better do tinkering with real circuits and this post is from my experience also.

Comment

do this thing as below in the figure. at 1000 volt the capacitor will fire spark gap.the .047 uf cap is rated 1500 volt and is not electrolytic. dont use electrolytic capacitor.

my setup is step down transformer that is mean the low voltage in second coil and the cap take more time to full charge of 1000 V to active the sg
      i am not test it yet.

raied - Copy.bmp
      FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
      raadawad[at]yahoo.com
      eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Kapandaze Secret

This is the Zilano Kapandaze diagram we've been looking for!!!

Thanks very much to my contact in southern part of US for providing it!!!

Best Regards,
        David Fine
        Attached Files
        Last edited by David Fine; 06-05-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

do this thing as below in the figure. at 1000 volt the capacitor will fire spark gap.the .047 uf cap is rated 1500 volt and is not electrolytic. dont use electrolytic capacitor.

hi all
          hi zilano

that's strange
          the capacitor charge up to 750 V and sg distance 1mm but it don't spark.
          i activate the spark manually by short the 2.5uF capacitor many times rapidly but no results no light from bulb.
          IMG_0074.JPG
          Last edited by Eng.raied; 06-05-2012, 08:17 PM.
          FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
          raadawad[at]yahoo.com
          eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Thanks for reposting

I am looking to mod my device to operate like this.

Ged

Originally posted by David Fine View Post
            This is the Zilano Kapandaze diagram we've been looking for!!!

Thanks very much to my contact in southern part of US for providing it!!!

Best Regards,
            David Fine

Comment

• Significant Info

Hi Ged,

An important contact of mine in UK says that there is something very significant being shared in this diagram.

Best Regards,
              David Fine

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
              I am looking to mod my device to operate like this.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
                hi all
                hi zilano

that's strange
                the capacitor charge up to 750 V and sg distance 1mm but it don't spark.
                i activate the spark manually by short the 2.5uF capacitor many times rapidly but no results no light from bulb.
                [ATTACH]11325[/ATTACH]
                u r getting very low output so adjust resonance. there is step down no doubt but not so much stepdown should be there. u have to adjust resonance.

Last edited by zilano; 06-05-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• same effect

Hi Eng. raied and the rest

So here is my setup of Eng. raied`s circuit, the driver circuit shown in red is a modified TV flyback with the 2500V output approximately, the diode is hv , hf fast switching, the cap is 472 4KV.
                  So I put the spark gap I parallel and the cap in series with L1 coil.

Coil construction:
                  L1 coil is wound on the 43mm plastic pipe in CCW direction with 12 m long wire of 1.3 mm diameter /wire diameter with isolation is xx mm/

L2 coil is wound on the 50 mm plastic pipe also in CCW direction with 6 mm copper pipe and with 5 mm spacing and is just pull over the L1 coil. The copper pipe is 1.5 m long

The spark gap is about 2 mm, and is strong and loud.

So when the device is running and we put over the L2 coil a screw driver it sparks, and the park is getting stronger as we go towards the middle end /see the diagram above/

The setup is air core no welding rods.
                  I have no copper pipe at a moment to make the other half. I couldn't make a measurement no amp no volt.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• what about this
                    Originally posted by zilano View Post
                    try to use a 3volt/5 volt bulb check if its lighting or not maybe there is resonance imbalance thats why output is not maximum.

also try to attach a variable cap connected with centre of 2 coils and any one leg of outer end of coil. and check output by attaching bulb.

rgds

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...e-img_0072.jpg

use a series of neons as spark gap. earth the middle join of coils. and also try 0.5 to 0.9uf cap rated for 1500 volt.

please more info
                    serial with what?
                    if serial with 2.5 uF cap that no loop to discharge .

rgds
                    raadawad
                    FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                    raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                    eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
                      Hi Eng. raied and the rest

So here is my setup of Eng. raied`s circuit, the driver circuit shown in red is a modified TV flyback with the 2500V output approximately, the diode is hv , hf fast switching, the cap is 472 4KV.
                      So I put the spark gap I parallel and the cap in series with L1 coil.

Coil construction:
                      L1 coil is wound on the 43mm plastic pipe in CCW direction with 12 m long wire of 1.3 mm diameter /wire diameter with isolation is xx mm/

L2 coil is wound on the 50 mm plastic pipe also in CCW direction with 6 mm copper pipe and with 5 mm spacing and is just pull over the L1 coil. The copper pipe is 1.5 m long

The spark gap is about 2 mm, and is strong and loud.

So when the device is running and we put over the L2 coil a screw driver it sparks, and the park is getting stronger as we go towards the middle end /see the diagram above/

The setup is air core no welding rods.
                      I have no copper pipe at a moment to make the other half. I couldn't make a measurement no amp no volt.

hi blackrobi
                      your setup not same my setup
                      i put capacitor in parallel with output of flyback and SG in serial of L1 coil
                      your setup reverse my setup

you can get measurement if The spark gap very less in distance but you will get less amp and voltage
                      Last edited by Eng.raied; 06-05-2012, 09:18 PM.
                      FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                      raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                      eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

what about this

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...e-img_0072.jpg

please more info
                        serial with what?

just adjust resonance of primary of ur coil with secondary output coil. ur output is too low it shouldnt be.

rgds
                        raadawad

just adjust resonance of primary of ur coil with secondary output coil. ur output is too low it shouldnt be.

Comment

use a series of neons as spark gap. earth the middle join of coils. and also try 0.5 to 0.9uf cap rated for 1500 volt.

please more info
                          serial with what?

rgds
                          raadawad
                          FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                          raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                          eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

please more info
                            serial with what?

rgds
                            raadawad
                            the message i posted of neons is not relevant just adjust resonance first.
                            i meant neon bulbs connected in series in place of spark gap.

but first u have to adjust resonance.

Comment

the message i posted of neons is not relevant just adjust resonance first.
                              i meant neon bulbs connected in series in place of spark gap.

but first u have to adjust resonance.

ok zilano
                              what your suggestion about adjust resonance ?
                              using rules of length of L1 with L2
                              or using force resonance (cap +coil)?
                              FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                              raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                              eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Caps

Hello Zilano,

Please explain how the section highlighted in the attachment works.I mean the two small caps with the tranformer in between.Why that size caps (0.047 uf) What action is taking place here?

Attached is also something I wish to thank you for explaining, sometimes it takes a while for understanding to dawn....

Keep up the good work Zelina.

Ged
                                Last edited by Gedfire; 07-10-2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X