• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
    same results
    i test two cases cw cw and cw ccw

i don't know what the problem

[ATTACH]11292[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11293[/ATTACH]
    try to use a 3volt/5 volt bulb check if its lighting or not maybe there is resonance imbalance thats why output is not maximum.

also try to attach a variable cap connected with centre of 2 coils and any one leg of outer end of coil. and check output by attaching bulb.

rgds

Last edited by zilano; 06-04-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• David Fine

is this the one
      Attached Files

Comment

• Kapandaze Derivation

Hi African,

No, it was a Kapandaze derivation. Thanks for your time and trouble!!!

The pic you provided is the only one I can find too. I can't find the other Kapandaze pic anywhere by Zilano Alien Devices.

Supposedly there is something very special shared in the pic we are looking for. That is from a very important researcher on this forum.

Best Regards,
        David Fine

Originally posted by African View Post
        is this the one

Comment

• Stoker_X1 Revisited

I've been studying all of Stoker_X1's posts and he shared some great information with us. He gave some very important details that you need to look at again if you want to build a working Don Smith device. Enjoy!!!

Comment

• 50 60 hz

David, Is this one of the pics?

don.50.60.hz.modulation.jpg
            Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
              same results
              i test two cases cw cw and cw ccw

i don't know what the problem

[ATTACH]11292[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11293[/ATTACH]
              do this thing as below in the figure. at 1000 volt the capacitor will fire spark gap.the .047 uf cap is rated 1500 volt and is not electrolytic. dont use electrolytic capacitor.

Attached Files
              Last edited by zilano; 06-05-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                do this thing as below in the figure. at 1000 volt the capacitor will fire spark gap.the .047 uf cap is rated 1500 volt and is not electrolytic. dont use electrolytic capacitor.

The SG does short circuit in this post. You need to unload capacitor into transformer over SG instead.

Nikola Tesla - The Inventions, Researches and Writings of Nikola Tesla page 193
                Last edited by T-1000; 06-05-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  The SG does short circuit in this post. You need to unload capacitor into transformer over SG instead.
                  yes sg is needed to short the circuit so oscillations can start and convert static/ cold electricity to hot electricity. its parallel spark thing. it works if proper cap is used to fire spark gap.

rgds

Comment

yes sg is needed to short the circuit so oscillations can start and convert static/ cold electricity to hot electricity. its parallel spark thing. it works if proper cap is used to fire spark gap.

rgds
                    You get no usable oscilations by shorting capacitor only. When you got the resonant transformer + capacitor in this path, it is another story with oscilations you're talking about..

Comment

• Thanks!! I'll Check.

Hi Deggers,

Thanks for the circuit. The one we are looking for had Zilano Alien Devices Team on it if I recall right. This circuit you provided may be the same circuit. I'll have my expert check it out. Thanks!!!

Best Regards,
                      David Fine

Originally posted by deggers View Post
                      David, Is this one of the pics?

[ATTACH]11318[/ATTACH]

Comment

You get no usable oscilations by shorting capacitor only. When you got the resonant transformer + capacitor in this path, it is another story with oscilations you're talking about..
                        well u mention Tesla tesla means Ac in bigger letters. here at the cap we have static DC. and to oscillate DC to make AC. its Static To dynamic conversion not Ac to Ac conversion.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

well u mention Tesla tesla means Ac in bigger letters. here at the cap we have static DC. and to oscillate DC to make AC. its Static To dynamic conversion not Ac to Ac conversion.

rgds

zzzz
                          Exactly, you have cold electricity with electrostatic properties on high voltage output then accumulate that on capacitor and here you have enough of power to run things like big transformers over spark gap when capacitor discharges. The spark gap is a fast switch in this system and is used to short peaks and be open in all other cases. This is exactly what N. Tesla was doing with power amplifiers.
                          Last edited by T-1000; 06-05-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Exactly, you have cold electricity with electrostatic properties on high voltage output then accumulate that on capacitor and here you have enough of power to run things like big transformers over spark gap when capacitor discharges. The spark gap is a fast switch in this system and is used to short peaks and be open in all other cases. This is exactly what N. Tesla was doing with power amplifiers.
                            well Ac passes thru caps where as static dc Dont. the circuit u mentioned by Tesla is a dynamic to dynamic convertor not static To dynamic Convertor. there were no diodes in Tesla Time. however Tesla did make a diode In one of his Inventions.

All Tesla Work is based on Ac. Except the radiant energy circuit. Here See it as radiant energy being converted in a Plauson way Not Tesla way. Dual caps have a reason to be in the circuit if u think wisely and with understanding.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

try to use a 3volt/5 volt bulb check if its lighting or not maybe there is resonance imbalance thats why output is not maximum.

also try to attach a variable cap connected with centre of 2 coils and any one leg of outer end of coil. and check output by attaching bulb.

rgds

hi zilano

with cap not work
                              without cap it work 12v 8W and it is cold

IMG_0072.JPG
                              Last edited by Eng.raied; 06-05-2012, 04:58 PM. Reason: add text
                              FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                              raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                              eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

well Ac passes thru caps where as static dc Dont. the circuit u mentioned by Tesla is a dynamic to dynamic convertor not static To dynamic Convertor. there were no diodes in Tesla Time. however Tesla did make a diode In one of his Inventions.

All Tesla Work is based on Ac. Except the radiant energy circuit. Here See it as radiant energy being converted in a Plauson way Not Tesla way. Dual caps have a reason to be in the circuit if u think wisely and with understanding.

rgds

zzzz
                                The capacitors used there create explosive power for very short period and this is their primary usage in Tesla circuits. The main trick of capacitor there is small energy + longer period of time for charge and small period of time and all stored energy discharge over that time. It does not matter you have pulsed DC or AC , the capacitor is filled on peak of phase then discharged for high current over short as possible period. The power of capacitor is depending on voltage, capacity and time of discharge. And to charge is same for power taken. So high voltage gives you high power on small capacity capacitor and when you make it give trhat strong impulse on transformer it can make even hundreds of kilowatts of power while supplying watts to charge it. With correct timing of high frequency charge and low frequency discharge you get power amplification.

D Smith took that principle to his circuits too. Nothing magical there when you understand basic working principles...

P.S. The theory is not my horse. I better do tinkering with real circuits and this post is from my experience also.

Comment

Working...
                                X