Comment

• for better understanding

Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
      hi all
      this my setup:-

[ATTACH]11280[/ATTACH]
      Thanks

I just wonder do you have this PDF

http://ebookbrowse.com/78514076-zilano-older-deleted- posts-don-smith-replication-jan-16-2012-pdf-d332050616

if you do read it through, else download and study

rgds blackrobi

Comment

• correction

sorry something is going wrong

here is the right attachment

78514076 Zilano Older Deleted Posts Don Smith Replication Jan 16 2012 pdf free ebook download from www.tuks.nl

I hope this will work

correction

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
          hi zilano

i think i have cold electricity
          how to converter from cold to hot?
          did u light the bulb ? does it run cold?

first be sure that u have cold electricity.

i have posted in my previous deleted posts the convertor for cold electricity.

as we know potential in coil is emf and when the circuit feeding the coil is broken then environment induces an emf called back emf or bemf this bemf is cold( cold electricity.)

a simple coil produces cold electricity. if bemf is fed into a simple coil the counter bemf will be true emf and if u know how to tap this emf the conversion becomes so simple.

hint: bifilar/caduceus/rodin coil/basket weave coil produce scalar or bemf so if we feed bemf to a coil producing bemf we can get emf that is hot electricity. this is shortcut method.

rgds

Last edited by zilano; 06-04-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Zilano is it true that one should use discharge tube instead of SG for the circuit to work in OU?
            Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
              Zilano is it true that one should use discharge tube instead of SG for the circuit to work in OU?
              Thanks.
              not necessary. we can use open spark gap as well as closed tube also. but using closed tube is safer to avoid wires touching spark while working.

u have seen sr193 video did u see him using discharge tube ? i hope not.
              and even kapanadze used open spark. its the money that makes things sophisticated but process remains same. if u have ample money u can use gold plated spark points in a tube made of diamond. but spark will not turn into Gold showers. keep it simple always.

rgds

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                did u light the bulb ? does it run cold?

first be sure that u have cold electricity.

i have posted in my previous deleted posts the convertor for cold electricity.

as we know potential in coil is emf and when the circuit feeding the coil is broken then environment induces an emf called back emf or bemf this bemf is cold( cold electricity.)

a simple coil produces cold electricity. if bemf is fed into a simple coil the counter bemf will be true emf and if u know how to tap this emf the conversion becomes so simple.

hint: bifilar/caduceus/rodin coil/basket weave coil produce scalar or bemf so if we feed bemf to a coil producing bemf we can get emf that is hot electricity. this is shortcut method.

rgds

no light from the bulb (12V 35W)
                i do as you say first connect the cap with bulb before run the device but no results
                see the video

no_.flv - YouTube
                FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                  OK. That is strange.

The voltage from the output coils is AC so it should be possible to put a capacitor in series with each of the output diodes between coil and the diode. This will block DC in coil. Adding a capacitor in parallel with the output resistor will convert the pulsed DC coming from the diodes into a more constant DC voltage. This may solve problem. What kind of output diodes are you using? They may not be fast enough for the AC coming from the output coil.

hi xee2
                  no change .
                  i put capacitor in series with each of the output diodes between coil and the diode
                  FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                  raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                  eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

no light from the bulb (12V 35W)
                    i do as you say first connect the cap with bulb before run the device but no results
                    see the video

why u using just single copper coil. use the same setup as u had before with two copper coils as output.

no_.flv - YouTube
                    why u using just single copper coil. use the same setup as u had before with two copper coils as output.use that then test.

ps: i dont know wot coiling directions u r using in output coil. since ur two output coils r independent u can test both having cw cw combination and ccw and cw combination. then attach cap and then test bulb.

rgds

Last edited by zilano; 06-04-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

hi xee2
                      no change .
                      i put capacitor in series with each of the output diodes between coil and the diode
                      If you are getting voltage across the output terminals you should be able to charge a capacitor (use severl uF or more) up to that voltage (if the output is DC or pulsed DC). If not, then there is a problem with the diodes. Are the diodes connected with the negative ends (line ends) connected together? What kind of diodes are you using? If you are able to charge the capacitor and you are not able to read a DC voltage (will be lower - maybe much lower) when you add a 1K resistor across the capacitor (while circuit is running) , then there is a problem with your meter. I would expect about 44 volts across 1K resistor.
                      Last edited by xee2; 06-04-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                        If you are getting voltage across the output terminals you should be able to charge a capacitor up to that voltage if the output is DC or pulsed DC. If not, then there is a problem with the diodes. Are the diodes connected with the negative ends (line ends) connected together? What kind of diodes are you using? If you are able to charge the capacitor and you are not able to read a voltage (will be lower) when you add a 1K resistor across the capacitor (while circuit is running) , then there is a problem is with your meter.
                        diodes 1N5408
                        i can charge cap up to 400 volt
                        FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                        raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                        eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                          why u using just single copper coil. use the same setup as u had before with two copper coils as output.use that then test.

ps: i dont know wot coiling directions u r using in output coil. since ur two output coils r independent u can test both having cw cw combination and ccw and cw combination. then attach cap and then test bulb.

rgds

same results
                          i test two cases cw cw and cw ccw

i don't know what the problem

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG
                          FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                          raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                          eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

diodes 1N5408
                            i can charge cap up to 400 volt
                            Then the only thing I can think of is that there is something strange with your meter. The AC ripple may be causing it problems since it is only designed to be used with true DC voltage. But all of my Radio Shack meters seem to work in this type of application. Here is something similar that I did. Note that flyback has diode on output.

flyback output power - YouTube
                            Last edited by xee2; 06-04-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• I cannot understand that sometimes my cap bank charges on secondary and sometimes nothing. Is it maybe resonance to my MO caps

Comment

same results
                                i test two cases cw cw and cw ccw

i don't know what the problem

[ATTACH]11292[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11293[/ATTACH]
                                Hi

the coil wound seeing from the dot is, first coil CW and the second CCW

Here the first coil is also wound CW and the second one CCW.
                                Just turning the coil you wont get the opposite , you must wound the coil in other direction, because if you just turn it, it will remain the same direction.
                                So you in neither case have CW and CW turns
                                Then the primary coil also should be wound CW.
                                So according to the Point A how is the primary wound.

But never the less it is well done.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X