Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
    i measure the output on terminals
    do you have good ideas to solve influence effect on measurement.
    the earthing not succeed every time
    Eng regards nice setup. I think you've better experiment on floor instead on that mat my friend if you don't want to finish in flames

Originally posted by Garsony View Post
    i would recommend you to find resonance first. also i would recommend you to use zvs driver with low inductive custom made flyback transformer and replace coper tube with solid wire. you will see the huge difference.
    Zvs driver is good but regarding secondary Don said that if you use thicker wire you get more amps.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
      189Vx6A=1134W
      Math is correct, but use is not. For this equation to be valid both measurements must be taken with the same load resistance. In this case voltage was taken with voltmeter input resistance of over 1M ohm and the current was taken with amp meter input resistance of less than 1 ohm. If amp meter input resistance was 1 ohm then the output watts would be current squared times resistance = 36 watts. But amp meter was probably less than 1 ohm so the output watts was probably less than 36 watts.

Comment

• something wrong

hi all
        please
        what is wrong in this amp and voltage vedios

voltag - YouTube

Ampa.flv - YouTube

when i adjust the SG for big distance i get more more amps and voltage and the wires insulator breakdown

i put two earthing but same problem i can't measure when the output very big

any ideas, solves?

rgd
        FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
        raadawad[at]yahoo.com
        eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
          Hi All and Eng.raied

Soo you are using 8W input and having 1100w output.

9Vx0.9A=8.1W
          189Vx6A=1134W

You made the secondary from copper tube - what diameter, and these are wired ccw?
          What is the primary 80T what is a diameter of the wire and the wound direction?

Can you make a picture from the setup as nutgone did.

rgds blackrobi
          hi all
          this my setup:-

IMG_0063.JPG
          FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
          raadawad[at]yahoo.com
          eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

hi all
            please
            what is wrong in this amp and voltage vedios

voltag - YouTube

Ampa.flv - YouTube

when i adjust the SG for big distance i get more more amps and voltage and the wires insulator breakdown

i put two earthing but same problem i can't measure when the output very big

any ideas, solves?

rgd
            It seems like your circuit has excellent performance. I do not think anything is wrong. Why do you think there is something wrong?

To measure short circuit output current put amp meter across the output terminals. To measure open circuit output voltage put volt meter across the output terminals. To measure output power put resistor across the output terminals and measure the voltage across the resistor (W=VxV/R).

I assume that the 80 turn coil is shorting out when you increase the spark length. As the spark length is increased the sparks happen slower since more energy needs to be stored in the capacitor in order to get a voltage high enough to jump the spark gap (caution - the flyback will put out more than 6.4 KV so if spark gap is too long the capacitor will exceed its voltage limit and explode). Thus the energy going into 80 turn coil increases as spark gap is made longer. As the energy in the coil increases so does the voltage between each of its turns. If the voltage exceeds the insulation breakdown there is a spark. For the coil to be able to handle more energy it will need more turns or better insulation (or space between turns).
            Last edited by xee2; 06-03-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
              It seems like your circuit has excellent performance. I do not think anything is wrong. Why do you think there is something wrong?

To measure short circuit output current put an amp meter across the output terminals. To measure open circuit output voltage put a volt meter across the output terminals. To measure output power put a resistor across the output terminals and measure the voltage across the resistor (W=VxV/R).

I assume that the 80 turns coils is shorting out when you increase the spark length. As the spark length is increased the sparks happen slower since more energy needs to be stored in the capacitor in order to get a voltage high enough to jump the spark gap (caution - the flyback will put out more than 6.4 KV so if spark gap is too long the capacitor will exceed its voltage limit and explode). Thus the energy going into 80 turn coil increases as spark gap is made longer. As the energy in the coil increases so does the voltage between each of its turns. If the voltage exceeds the insulation breakdown there is a spark. For the coil to be able to handle more energy it will need more turns or better insulation (or space between turns).
              I know the rules of electronics and electric
              the problem is how to control and measure the huge power from output with available components .
              i use voltage divider but same problem

FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
              raadawad[at]yahoo.com
              eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• @Eng.raied you made a measuring fault.

I followed your amps video and plan and there is no output resistor as load. It is needed for measuring and calculating the output power.
                Put the load parallel to the output (center tab and diode bridge in your case) Measure the amps in series with the load.
                Even better : Put an cap across the load to get a smoothed DC.
                Try a few resistors as load and chose the one resulting with the highest power.

The short circuit current is not of interest! But you measure it.
                (and even used it for calculating output power ; and this is wrong)

If your fbt is driven by the resonance freq determined by the 1.3nF Cap and the fbt-secondary the
                voltage in resonance on this cap is really high. This is an AC-driven spark gap .
                I don't know if this is right. I thought pulsing DC at cap where the right choice :
                Zilano should make this clear now.

Many of us where insterested in your results with this basic setup.
                Last edited by EMCSQ; 06-03-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I know the rules of electronics and electric
                  the problem is how to control and measure the huge power from output with available components .
                  i use voltage divider but same problem

What happens when you put a 2 watt resistor across the output terminals? A 5 or 10 watt resistor is better if you have one. Any resistance value will work. If it does not vaporize, what is the voltage across the resistor?

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                    What happens when you put a 2 watt resistor across the output terminals? A 5 or 10 watt resistor is better if you have one. Any resistance value will work. If it does not vaporize, what is the voltage across the resistor?
                    when i put across 3 resistor the reading wrong
                    but on mid the reading ok like the pic

Untitled.jpg
                    FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                    raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                    eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

[ATTACH]11281[/ATTACH]
                      OK. That is strange.

The voltage from the output coils is AC so it should be possible to put a capacitor in series with each of the output diodes between coil and the diode. This will block DC in coil. Adding a capacitor in parallel with the output resistor will convert the pulsed DC coming from the diodes into a more constant DC voltage. This may solve problem. What kind of output diodes are you using? They may not be fast enough for the AC coming from the output coil.
                      Last edited by xee2; 06-04-2012, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
                        @Eng.raied you made a measuring fault.

I followed your amps video and plan and there is no output resistor as load. It is needed for measuring and calculating the output power.
                        Put the load parallel to the output (center tab and diode bridge in your case) Measure the amps in series with the load.
                        Even better : Put an cap across the load to get a smoothed DC.
                        Try a few resistors as load and chose the one resulting with the highest power.

The short circuit current is not of interest! But you measure it.
                        (and even used it for calculating output power ; and this is wrong)

If your fbt is driven by the resonance freq determined by the 1.3nF Cap and the fbt-secondary the
                        voltage in resonance on this cap is really high. This is an AC-driven spark gap .
                        I don't know if this is right. I thought pulsing DC at cap where the right choice :
                        Zilano should make this clear now.

Many of us where insterested in your results with this basic setup.
                        I am assuming that there is a diode in the flyback output (most flybacks are this way). In that case I think the spark gap is being fed DC from the capacitor.

Comment

[ATTACH]11281[/ATTACH]
                          dont go for measurement as yet just try to light a bulb and check if it glows and turns hot. if its not hot then u have cold electricity and if it heats up then u have hot electricity.

attach cap and bulb across it and connect this combination to ur output then turn on device. dont attach it while ur device is running.

if ur bulb glows and gets hot then u r on right track and if its glows and doesnt turn hot then u have to use convertor from cold to hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                            dont go for measurement as yet just try to light a bulb and check if it glows and turns hot. if its not hot then u have cold electricity and if it heats up then u have hot electricity.

attach cap and bulb across it and connect this combination to ur output then turn on device. dont attach it while ur device is running.

if ur bulb glows and gets hot then u r on right track and if its glows and doesnt turn hot then u have to use convertor from cold to hot.

hi zilano

i think i have cold electricity
                            how to converter from cold to hot?
                            FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                            raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                            eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

hi zilano

i think i have cold electricity
                              how to converter from cold to hot?
                              Only by introducing third state(magnetic) in middle. The cold electricity have electrostatic properties and won't bend over wires only. It goes over shortest path no matter dialectric or metal. So you need to think outside of the box and approach from different angle...
                              P.S> The capacitor is very usefull in this situation.

Comment

• Proof of Concept

Hello All,

Hope you are all making some progress.

Did some experiments today using a concept proposed by both Zilano and Don with a little modification.Not the neatest set up, but had me saying hmmmmmmmm....interesting.No champagne yet though until exhaustive tests are complete.

I have lot of mods to do,ie: avramenko, tranny, light bulb, etc.

I would appreciate any suggestions,comments ,questions you wanna make/ask.Go ahead.I have some too, like making sure that super flyback is well insulated and that the glass and tape did not let electrons through from the live wire.

Did a some amount of fooling around.Perched on a two inch thick rubber mat with rubber slippers on,I lefted the ground from the floor.There was a change in the chattering from the spark gap.It dropped in its noise and the flyback ground came to life as the electrons desparately seek another route,arcing i suspect was taking place too.When the ground was replaced on the floor, high noise.DMM measure static energy voltage current and frequency from the GROUND wire.I took a risk placing the limited DMM on the ground section.No fuse burned.Happy to know its possbily low voltage on the output.Wonder what will happen when I make a bigger cap?

Gonna try this on two deep earth rods I have at my work place that I had used with Naudin's Kapagen many moons ago.

Will keep you all posted.

Best regards,

Ged
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Gedfire; 02-06-2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X