Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have it?
    I will sell it
    And everybody on this forum will make money on this ! a lot of money ! The is a energy market all over the world, for over 2 trillion $ a year, so its big pie to sher
    I don't wont free lunch ! I did build my device before I cam her, didn't work so I start to look for help I red every single post in here , I did check all the links circuits that every body post in here . I did charge my device Meany times and still don't work. I did spend thousands of hours and cam with nothing That Way I don't post in here ! I have nothing to show you ! I don't thing anybody here wont to see one more not working device! I can go and meet the Kapanadze , but all I know that he lives in Georgia
    That why I write if anybody have self running device 4 KW. or bigger and wont to sher with me and make money on this please write to me a private message.
    Kris

Originally posted by usu View Post
    Hi,Boguslaw!

No one could sell it yet.
    I have no doubt no one can do it.

Kapanadze tries to sell it since 2006,but he can't.
    And he hasn't disappeared yet .
    I think there is only one explanation of this.

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
      I believe that a spark gap is only there to protect.
      I believe that it is the transformers that creates power.
      I believe that Edward-Leedskalnin said without an iron core there is no current.
      I believe that if somebody mention the name Don Smith in your presence you should give him a smack.

Best to all
      Wrong beliefs, I am sorry.

The spark gap is used to discharge charged capacitors into load for explosive power surge in N. Tesla way.
      Transformners can be specifically designed for magnetic interaction with Lenz law compensation. One of most likely is Wesley introduces:" transformer by Alexander Kugushov" with respect to Tariel Kapanadze - YouTube (can't say if it is real because that's still on verification list)
      E. Leedskalnin had iron core in his PMH. And when used with conjuction with magnet flywheel he had own fueless generator.
      D. Smith got enough knowledge from N. Tesla life's work to make own devices we still guess. And Dynatron's replication is still the best replication of D. Smith NST board today..
      Last edited by T-1000; 06-02-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• the wires resonance with spark gate

hi all
        hi zilano
        what u say about this affect .
        the wires resonance with spark gate .
        and i can't touch the wires the insulator breakdown i get some shocks and i get more amps .volts

IMG 0055 - YouTube

FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
        raadawad[at]yahoo.com
        eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
          hi all
          hi zilano
          what u say about this affect .
          the wires resonance with spark gate .
          and i can't touch the wires the insulator breakdown i get some shocks and i get more amps .volts

IMG 0055 - YouTube

well u have not achieved resonance. if u r using pulsed hv dc then use diodes as shown by don smith to charge cap.

if u r using tesla type input to the primary of don coil then use diodes as shown by me like an avramenko to charge cap.

resonance has to be maintained between primary and secondary in both cases of pulsed dc or tesla type input.

in both cases the middle join of secondary must be earthed.

rgds
          Last edited by zilano; 06-02-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
            well u have not achieved resonance. if u r using pulsed hv dc then use diodes as shown by don smith to charge cap.

if u r using tesla type input to the primary of don coil then use diodes as shown by me like an avramenko to charge cap.

resonance has to be maintained between primary and secondary in both cases of pulsed dc or tesla type input.

in both cases the middle join of secondary must be earthed.

rgds
            i can charge cap .
            the output 6 A 189v
            i use step down transformer
            L1 80T L2 9+ 9T
            with flyback driver

as pic:-
            raied.bmp
            FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
            raadawad[at]yahoo.com
            eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

the output 6 A 189v
              That is a lot of power out. Is this correct? How much power are you putting in?

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                That is a lot of power out. Is this correct? How much power are you putting in?
                9v 900mA from Ac adapter
                See this video but i have some problems

IMG 0046 - YouTube
                FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

9v 900mA from Ac adapter
                  Thanks.
                  Have you measured output voltage across a load resistor?

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                    Thanks.
                    Have you measured output voltage across a load resistor?
                    i measure the output on terminals
                    do you have good ideas to solve influence effect on measurement.
                    the earthing not succeed every time
                    FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                    raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                    eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

i measure the output on terminals
                      do you have good ideas to solve influence effect on measurement.
                      the earthing not succeed every time
                      Theoretically the earth ground should not matter. But this thread is about things that do not obey theoretical rules. I would measure voltage across a 10 watt load resistor with and without the earth ground. This will give indication of output power. However, a scope would be needed to see if the output was constant or pulsed. There may be spikes of high power which average to a much lower average power.

EDIT: I assume you know this, but just in case. The output in watts = voltage across resistor squared divided by the resistance.
                      Last edited by xee2; 06-03-2012, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Hi All and Eng.raied

Soo you are using 8W input and having 1100w output.

9Vx0.9A=8.1W
                        189Vx6A=1134W

You made the secondary from copper tube - what diameter, and these are wired ccw?
                        What is the primary 80T what is a diameter of the wire and the wound direction?

Can you make a picture from the setup as nutgone did.

rgds blackrobi

Comment

i can charge cap .
                          the output 6 A 189v
                          L1 80T L2 9+ 9T
                          with flyback driver

[ATTACH]11270[/ATTACH]

attach load after charging cap use a light bulb. and check whether it heats up or not.

Last edited by zilano; 06-02-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

i can charge cap .
                            the output 6 A 189v
                            L1 80T L2 9+ 9T
                            with flyback driver

[ATTACH]11270[/ATTACH]
                            i would recommend you to find resonance first. also i would recommend you to use zvs driver with low inductive custom made flyback transformer and replace coper tube with solid wire. you will see the huge difference.

Comment

• Earth Ground

Hi all.

@ Eng.raied
                              Nice setup you have there.Congrats.
                              Now, let me say some things which you can simply reject if they are of no use to you.
                              First off, with that secondary you get surely good amps if collected properly.
                              But, Digital MM`s are not precise when it comes to HV impulses.
                              And as for the schematic you use I was thinking Don`s instructions.
                              He says that Earth Ground at central active part "sucks" or draws energy from your "primary" side.
                              This means you will not get full power at "secondary" coil because Earth is taking part of your active, aggitating circuit.
                              At harvest side Earth-ground is suggested by Don, and is better especially if it is controlled with a varistor or something similar.
                              But yet, better take your ideas to continue on from Don`s instructions.
                              As Zelina said , diodes to capacitors and pulse capacitor bank into your isolation transformer.
                              Ground at load side of isolation transformer suggested.
                              Try different variations and be carefull when HV Cap-Bank is connected. Very Dangerous
                              Actually, seeing your video I remembered exactly one of Dons`s experiments.
                              cheers.
                              << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                                Wrong beliefs, I am sorry.

The spark gap is used to discharge charged capacitors into load for explosive power surge in N. Tesla way.
                                Transformners can be specifically designed for magnetic interaction with Lenz law compensation. One of most likely is Wesley introduces:" transformer by Alexander Kugushov" with respect to Tariel Kapanadze - YouTube (can't say if it is real because that's still on verification list)
                                E. Leedskalnin had iron core in his PMH. And when used with conjuction with magnet flywheel he had own fueless generator.
                                D. Smith got enough knowledge from N. Tesla life's work to make own devices we still guess. And Dynatron's replication is still the best replication of D. Smith NST board today..
                                Hi,all!

I don't believe this is workable principle but may be someone interested this information .
                                I have also this description in russian .

Best regards,

Sergey.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X