Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
    There are only critics and theorists here. Show them an apple, rock or both and yet, none of them is an apple or a rock. They ask for visual proof and then complain and state that it's a waste of time. Many here only look for an apple for free, and then make them eat it without choking. You must be an S&M fan if you post anything here. The only way I can think of is to gather the determined, and isolate from the mass until accomplishment.

Patrick Kelly, When you replicate any device, don't trust your eyes and testing tools until it will be accepted by competent people from this forum, who knows how to measure power correctly.
    Well said. Many here want a free lunch and even to earn money selling it...

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine
      There are several of you we wouldn't miss if you left.
      The trouble with saying that is the good people who are developing and testing tend to think that you mean them because they ask questions (not realising that development questions are more than welcome here), while the nuisance people whose objective is to disrupt, divert and discourage, won't care what you say, except perhaps, to see it as an accolade for their attempts at disrupting the forum.

Perhaps, if you (understandably) wish that some people would go away, you should name them individually, because that way there is no misunderstanding who is meant.

Just a thought,

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
        Patrick Kelly, When you replicate any device, don't trust your eyes and testing tools until it will be accepted by competent people from this forum, who knows how to measure power correctly.
        My idea of testing is that I plug necessary equipment into it and if it works long-term, then in my opinion it gets the thumbs-up. In my simplistic view of the world, if a generator is built, then it's purpose is to power loads.

Comment

• Thanks Patrick!!

Hi Patrick,

You are right. Sorry I wasn't specific enough. Some very sharp fellows have created a lot of havoc on this thread and I was meaning them. There for a while there was so much noise it was hard to distinguish the good information from the bad. Good luck to all the good guys!!!

Best Regards,
          David Fine

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
          The trouble with saying that is the good people who are developing and testing tend to think that you mean them because they ask questions (not realising that development questions are more than welcome here), while the nuisance people whose objective is to disrupt, divert and discourage, won't care what you say, except perhaps, to see it as an accolade for their attempts at disrupting the forum.

Perhaps, if you (understandably) wish that some people would go away, you should name them individually, because that way there is no misunderstanding who is meant.

Just a thought,

Patrick

Comment

• Radiant Battery Exciter Circuit & Radiant Collector Circuit

Originally posted by woopy View Post
            Hi all

going on my experiment

hope this helps

good luck at all

Laurent

charging by induction approach 2.wmv - YouTube
            Hi Laurent,

Interesting combination of circuits.

I would like to focus on these circuits with other forum members. To that end, I created the thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...collector.html

Relevant, on-topic contributions (postings) are welcomed there.

Best Regards,

Berg

Comment

• bifilar resonance

bifilar resonance with output
              Resonance in a Bifilar Coil - YouTube

courtesy utube upldrs and dnldrs svrs n dltrs rng bll stp sr kp fre

Attached Files
              Last edited by zilano; 06-01-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
                Some of us are carefully watching the seeds hoping they will sprout. I don't mind looking at rocks, but I'll only bite the apple.
                That is a good way to look at it and one I'll take. I think some here have a very negative way at looking at people's intentions. I think it comes from a bit of resentment toward those who do not seem to be building (and spending a lot of time and money). I can understand that might become a personal issue after a while. However I think everyone does the best they can do! Some may not have the time or money but yes they are hoping to find that seed that has the potential to sprout. But because of some limitations in their circumstances they may have to wait until it's an apple to bite as they know they will only have one or two chances. So I'll say it again - I think everyone is doing the best they can. I will try not to judge others who might not seem to be doing what I expect of them.
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                  bifilar resonance with output and no draw in amps

courtesy utube uploaders

This is a very misleading video, and the presenter is not well versed in what he is doing. Primarily his amp meter is designed to show DC current, but he is driving with ac, this will always show zero.

I have played with MANY MANY bifilar arrangements in various modes, documenting impedance points at various multiples of their fundamental, noting in particular when impedance maxes or zeroes (or close to). They often have several points of high impedance acting like a parallel tank arrangement however since they are not lumped element, there are several such points. The amp draw will be low, because impedance will be very high, and you will still be able to light a bulb led or similar. There is no magic here. One of the values of such an arrangement is the increased capacity due to the fibular arrangement will bring the resonance to a lower frequency, however at the cost of Q (P-P voltage will be lower at high impedance mode).

I keep an eye on this thread, and love many of the great things shown. I particularly like many of the katcher style oscillators. i have come up with a design based off of this which can drive higher harmonics of the solenoid, by filtering out the lower ones at the base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                    This is a very misleading video, and the presenter is not well versed in what he is doing. Primarily his amp meter is designed to show DC current, but he is driving with ac, this will always show zero.

I have played with MANY MANY bifilar arrangements in various modes, documenting impedance points at various multiples of their fundamental, noting in particular when impedance maxes or zeroes (or close to). They often have several points of high impedance acting like a parallel tank arrangement however since they are not lumped element, there are several such points. The amp draw will be low, because impedance will be very high, and you will still be able to light a bulb led or similar. There is no magic here. One of the values of such an arrangement is the increased capacity due to the fibular arrangement will bring the resonance to a lower frequency, however at the cost of Q (P-P voltage will be lower at high impedance mode).

I keep an eye on this thread, and love many of the great things shown. I particularly like many of the katcher style oscillators. i have come up with a design based off of this which can drive higher harmonics of the solenoid, by filtering out the lower ones at the base.
                    thankx for ur comments but surely this is the key if u want to understand it.
                    u r right about dc ammeter. its wrongly used here. this video is for understanding don 3rd coil harvesting.

rgds
                    zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                      bifilar resonance with output and no draw in amps

courtesy utube upldrs and dnldrs svrs n dltrs rng bll stp sr kp fre

<snip<
                      Why would an analog milliamp meter show any draw in current at 300 Khz from a function generator? The output from an FG may be in microamps and I don't think an analog meter can detect any output nearly as high as 300 Khz. Am I wrong?
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Ah - I see others already caught that about the meter but I think I understand what is being shown. I wonder if you could not get the LED to light regardless of which 2 wires you hook up on the coil to the FG.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                          Well said. Many here want a free lunch and even to earn money selling it...
                          Hi,Boguslaw!

No one could sell it yet.
                          I have no doubt no one can do it.

Kapanadze tries to sell it since 2006,but he can't.
                          And he hasn't disappeared yet .
                          I think there is only one explanation of this.

Sergey.
                          Last edited by usu; 06-01-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post

I'm a big fan of your work Armagdn03 - although your at a much higher level than my own... I'm surprised no one latched on to your radiant drawing that is similar to Deyo's patent. I have 5 main drawings that I've been studying and experimenting with, that is one of top 3. I've been working with Michaels Photon/electron multiplier coupled into my modest system for the last week or so and it is impressive. So much to learn... so little time...

Comment

• dynatron ala pjk bood

Dynatron's schematic drawing in the PJK book shows the use of a center tapped secondary on a flyback transformer. His setup supposedly separates charge between two different grounds connections Has anyone experimented with this topology??? Any thoughts on this? Is there a newer and better drawn schematic?

Thanks
                              Orion

Comment

• i believe

I believe that a spark gap is only there to protect.
                                I believe that it is the transformers that creates power.
                                I believe that Edward-Leedskalnin said without an iron core there is no current.
                                I believe that if somebody mention the name Don Smith in your presence you should give him a smack.

Best to all

Comment

Working...
                                X