X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS device details

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
    Hi,

I was hoping that you would be answered by someone with coil building experience, but as that no longer seems likely, let me try to clarify by explaining my (purely theoretical) understanding of what Don said.

He was speaking about a Tesla coil L1/L2 combination. The L2 coil gets a voltage generated in it through the action of the L1 coil. Don envisaged the L2 coil standing upright when he was speaking, and so, when he says that the voltage is proportional to the height, he is just saying that since each turn in the L2 coil has the same voltage in it, increasing the number of turns by making the coil taller (i.e. greater height) means that the output voltage will be increased.

A far less obvious comment applies to the L1 primary coil, and Don says of it that the larger it's diameter, the greater the output current can be. So, he might describe that as current and "width" (of the L1 coil) being related.

In passing, Don said elsewhere that using a Tesla pancake coil primary placed underneath the L2 secondary coil has a multiplying effect on the output power, the multiplying factor being related to the diameter of the pancake coil, the larger the diameter, the greater the boosting of the output power.

Hope this helps.
    Hi Patrick!
    Do you have some more picutres or knowledge about undermentioned(attached pic) device
    Attached Files

Comment

• Scribd Copy Available Too

A copy is available on Scribd too. Thanks!!!

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      I found it still working as I mentioned above but I'm going to upload it anyway to oron.com - my first try there said the file name triggered their filters (WTF ??) so it is now renamed to tpu-dsmith.pdf even though it's based on several inventors. Here is the link for anyone having trouble with rapidshare: Download ~25 Megabytes
      I'm putting it up also on 4shared.com - dowload from 4shared

Comment

• Hi all

this is an answer to a "Boguslaw" question on the "Brovin Kacher thread " which can be of interest here

hope this helps

Laurent

charging by induction approach 3.wmv - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by atta View Post
          resonance depends upon frequency so play with VRs and get max output without caps or LCR meter(this will change ur intended frequency but till meter arrives u have resonance without meter).
          About frequency variation i dont have any clue
          Good luck
          I've had very little in the way of output so far.
          As soon as I connect the 80 turn primary of my output isolation transformer coils I lose the sparks, so I think I either need some HV caps or I need to change my oscillator to give me a better range of frequencies.

I also think my LCR meter may be no good anyway, it's a cheap one from ebay, here's the spec:
          Specification:

6 Capacitance Measuring Ranges : 1pF to 200uF
          Range 1 to 5 : 2000pF / 20nF / 200nF / 2uF / 20uF, +/-2. 5 ;
          Range 6 : 200uF, +/-7% ;
          4 Inductance Measuring Ranges :20mH / 200mH / 2H / 20H, +/- 2.5%, + 5 digits;
          9 Resistance Measuring Ranges :20 / 200 / 2K / 20K / 200K / 2M / 20M / 200M / 2000M Ohms, +/- 1. 2 to 5% ;

I don't think it will be sensitive enough for my coils, but until I get it, I won't know.
          I already have my sights set on another, much better, one......

Comment

• Originally posted by atta View Post
            Hi Patrick!
            Do you have some more picutres or knowledge about undermentioned(attached pic) device
            Hi,

The only copy of that picture which I have is from Don's pdf where it is the first of his illustrations. Vladimir Utkin has it marked as a bi-filar winding but there is no obvious direct evidence of that although it seems highly likely.

Speaking of an ordinary Tesla Coil, where the primary is just three or four large diameter turns outside the secondary, if I recall it correctly, Don stated that the available output current increases with the diameter of that L1 coil. At a completely different time and unrelated to that, Don also said (if I remember it correctly) that an L1 Tesla pancake coil primary placed horizontally under a vertical L2 secondary coil gave an increased output. But in both cases, those were just 'additional information' remarks which he made in passing when explaining the overall setup.

So, sorry, I don't have any additional information on it. Don's specific information has always been very difficult to find.

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
              A copy is available on Scribd too. Thanks!!!
              Hi Dave - Yes I thought I mentioned that in my first post and that's why I put it up several other places. Scribd.com is a PITA most of the time it's slow and you need an account there to download plus you normally have to have some uploads in order to download anything. The places I posted you just click on the link and download away (some might require a 30 or 60 second wait) depending on which site you use. No uploads, no account required.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Yes

Yes, you mentioned that. I was just letting others know it was a viable option too. I've found Scribd very useful to our research, so I keep a valid account there. I've found some incredibly helpful books there. Thanks!!!

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                Hi Dave - Yes I thought I mentioned that in my first post and that's why I put it up several other places. Scribd.com is a PITA most of the time it's slow and you need an account there to download plus you normally have to have some uploads in order to download anything. The places I posted you just click on the link and download away (some might require a 30 or 60 second wait) depending on which site you use. No uploads, no account required.

Comment

• coil former

Hi nutgone

tip for a former for the transformer primery

take a carton from the middle of the WC paper, cut it through and add or take to fit the transformer diameter and then insulate it, wound a wire around and fix it even with tape or with glue gun.

Make few of it with different turns like 8, 10, 12

with 12V car battery if you use 12 turns then 1 turn will have 1V and the output will be 4000V
                  with 8 turn you get 1.5V and the output is 6000V

just a suggestion
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                    I found it still working as I mentioned above but I'm going to upload it anyway to oron.com - my first try there said the file name triggered their filters (WTF ??) so it is now renamed to tpu-dsmith.pdf even though it's based on several inventors. Here is the link for anyone having trouble with rapidshare: Download ~25 Megabytes
                    I'm putting it up also on 4shared.com - dowload from 4shared
                    Thanks buddy.

I have downloaded file. Very very interesting informations. Many things for thinking and experiments. btw i was posted your links on Stefan's OU forum so many people can get it.

Here is a link about Floyd Sweet's VTA archive
                    WebFile - скачать бесплатно Arhiv Floyd Sweet i Hendesrshot .rar

And here you can downloa video about OU transformer by Aleksandr Kugushev
                    Яндекс.Народ

Regards Sergei V.
                    Last edited by SERG V.; 05-29-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
                      Hi nutgone

tip for a former for the transformer primery

take a carton from the middle of the WC paper, cut it through and add or take to fit the transformer diameter and then insulate it, wound a wire around and fix it even with tape or with glue gun.

Make few of it with different turns like 8, 10, 12

with 12V car battery if you use 12 turns then 1 turn will have 1V and the output will be 4000V
                      with 8 turn you get 1.5V and the output is 6000V

just a suggestion
                      Thanks for that, it's given me another good idea. I might have some old cardboard tubes (old poster tubes) which could fit perfectly. If they don't I will wait for the toilet roll to run out!

Curry anyone???

(seriously though, thanks. & thanks to all the other help & advice out there. Maybe you lot aren't so bad after all )

Comment

• One thing is still missunderstood by many people - how to lay magnetic lines path against electric lines correctly so the load would not affect input so much... transformer by Alexander Kugushov.swf - YouTube (needs to be tested and proven by independed people)

All way back to E. Leedskalnin work - http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...alnin_51pp.pdf - "to get more out of coil put the coil in steel or iron tube"
                        Last edited by T-1000; 05-29-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• SERG.V, Garsony, and especially то David Fine, hi guys. Hi All.

Very emotional answer. And how about reading what they write about him on our forums. Look to a screenshot from our forums and below the English translation. I am a professional engineer in the field of RF and microwave electronics, and the theme of the free energy of look for a long time, probably about 12 years and I know what I speak. Do not be naive, relying on television and what they show, you're people adults.
                          Think with your head, otherwise student with a soldering station in his hands to make you a zombie, all the time winding coils. Include constructive criticism. At Tesla, Baumann, Moray and many others never had a loud sparks flying in all directions from a large current through the spark gap. They worked with high voltage with almost no current, so that worked quietly spark gap could not be heard.
                          Look at the work of spark gap of Dynatron - a continuous loss to radiation. Do not hear too Kapanadze how spark gap. The fact that you are ready for stormy applause to the next showman, speaks eloquently about your poor training and incompetence.
                          In this forum there are good engineers?
                          We have. At these forums dynatron not present because his circus will be immediately visible. How can a him measure the torque on the motor shaft with pliers and screwdrivers, what that? instrumentation methods? Requirements for holding a measuring run into aggression of Dynatron.
                          And finally, what in the former Union talented people, very well known in the west, but it does mean that we have and talented clowns, particularly in Odessa. Be smarter, try to be attentive to what you show and do not rush to applause? that not to be cheated again.

Dynatron you killed the hope and deceive many people, remember this, except the money you do not need anything, continue your cheating. Show go on.

I suggest reading, posts in our forums:
                          Look to a link:
                          DepositFiles

it is only a small fraction of what professionals say on our forums regarding Dynatron & Co.

Dear Patrick, the only reason why Dynatron wants to have contact with you is to use you for their own purposes.
                          He wants to earn themselves great status on your behalf.
                          And it money. This is a business and no more

With respect to all, Vasiliy Buslaev.

Comment

• @VasiliyBuslaev the way of conventional thinking is what we have today even N. Tesla, E. Leedskalnin and others showed much more 100 years ago. You need to see things outside of the box and re-think once again about things if they are really impossible what was said "it is not possible" in conventional science. And unless there is experiment with real life results, nothing is proved. Also what conventional engineer fights to eliminate there is the way to turn those things into making useful work - that's main lead.

Comment

• I am writing about this, there is no real results from anyone, much less a hyped dynatron.We only have two forums dealing with migration seriously in theory and practice.

Comment

• Like Your Name

Vasiliy Buslaey,

I like your name very much.

Best Regards,
                                David Fine

Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
                                SERG.V, Garsony, and especially то David Fine, hi guys. Hi All.

Comment

Working...
                                X