Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drodenbe View Post
    so are you saying that I can choose any frequency I want and just adjust the spark gap for max output?
    If you are talking about max output from the resonator - yes. I was trying to point out that the spark rep rate is not the frequency produced by the spark. If you want a given output frequency you should use a resonator since it is hard to get a spark gap to always produce sparks with the same duration. The output frequency of the spark gap will be amplitude modulated at the spark rep rate frequency.

Originally posted by drodenbe View Post
    Is there any one frequency better than another. What frequency did Kapanadze use? Thanks
    I do not have any recommendations for best frequency. I am just passing along my knowledge of time domain to frequency domain transforms.
    Last edited by xee2; 05-26-2012, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Nice Build

Nice build Nutgone!!

Comment

• WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!!

WHO BRING PHYSICS TO AN BLIND ALLEY ??

WHO LIE TO US ??

WHO BRING MANKIND IN THE IMPASSE ??

-----------------------------------------
        THIS IS AN ORIGINAL PERIODIC TABLE ELEMENTS BY RUSSIAN PHYSICIST D.I. MENDELEV. THIS TABLE HAD BEEN LAST PRINTED IN 1906 YEAR !!

COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE:

http://rusphysics.ru/files/Rodionov.Mesto_i_rol.pdf

PS. TO ALL HUMAN BEINGS (ONLY HUMAN!!) READ THIS AND SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE COZ IT'S A SHINY TRUTH !!

READ AND SHARE IF YOU BELIVE IN LIFE AND FUTURE !!
        Last edited by SERG V.; 07-17-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Now about Dynatron modification and replication of Don Smith device !!

Dynatron replication of Don Smith is real working device !! You have a video proofs on his video channel
          destine2012 - YouTube

The newest video device driving 150 kg heavy-duty transformer.
          Качаем 100 кг железо ) - YouTube

Here is his conception of Over Unity with his explanations
          Концепция СЕ , от Динатрона и К. - YouTube

Dynatron Scalar Waves explanation
          Скалярное поле.AVI - YouTube

You have 86 truthful videos about Dynatron modification and replication of Don Smith. If you want direct face to face look buy ticket to Odessa and see yourself with own eyes.
          All informations from him are in public domain on almost all Free Energy forums around the world. At last couple week he was presented his work on Moscow's television and also Kiev's television. So all informations are transparent and were published and spreaded by him and his research group all over the internet!! If somebody accusing Dynatron in same manner he also accusing Don Smith. As we now from public video presentations Don Smith devices were worked and out of any doubts!!

So stop accusation. This is an warning to all Dynatron's enemies !! The best proof is to try to make own device with own head and hands !!
          Last edited by SERG V.; 05-26-2012, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
            @slow n easy

Just trying to understand your schematic. I know nothing. I am no body. I just want to try and understand what everyone is doing. So many people with so many different ideas.

1. You show the nst being powered by a 12 volt battery. Is that just an oversight? Are you using an inverter to power it?

2. You're using diodes after the nst so your input into L1 is pulsed DC. Is that intentional and desirable? Using a spark gap and running it through diodes your input to L1 would be a huge range of frequencies and all possible harmonics. That is a lot of off resonant frequency energy. Maybe that's what works?

3. You are calculating the length based on wavelength. What frequency are you designing for?

3. Your diodes are rated for 1000 v reverse so with 2 in series, you're good for 2,000. How can that work with a nst? Maybe that's what it takes, reverse breakdown. I have no clue, just asking.

4. How is your center grounded conductor at the spark gap constructed? What do you see at the spark gap when it is operating? I don't understand how that can possibly work. I thought that was a Don Smith misdirection.

5. What is the voltage and current being returned to the battery?

If I am misreading your schematic, then please excuse my ignorance.

Any help in understanding this setup would be appreciated.

Thanks

Orion
            HEY ORIONLIGHTSHIP

THE NST IS A TRANSFORMER FOR A AUTO THAT IS WHY IT RUNS ON 12V.

AS FAR AS THE DIODES GO I THOUGHT IT WAS 1AMP AT 2000V IN SERIES X 5 WHICH COMES TO 5 AMPS AT 10000 V

AS FAR AS HOW THEY ARE PLACEED I AM JUST A NOVICE AND I MIGHT DO SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE TRAINED

WOULD NOT DO. THEY ARE PLACE THE ONLY WAY MY CIRCUIT WOULD RUN. I STARTED OUT WITHOUT DIODES

AND IT RAN FINE. I JUST PUT THEM IN THERE BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DOES.

FOR THE FREQUENCYIES I COULD NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING. LIKE I SAID I AM JUST A BEGINNER AND WAS ABLE

TO GET THIS CIRCUIT TO RUN IN THIS WAY IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS JUST ASK AND I WILL TRY TO ANSWER

I AM ON A MISSION OF DISCOVERY

REGARS
            S-N-E

Comment

• And now we going right on target. The target is COLD CURRENT !!

COLD CURRENT FIREWORK VIDEO
              Fire.mp4 - YouTube

COLD CURRENT AND ALUMINA FOIL
              CE30.mp4 - YouTube

VARIOUS EXPERIMENTS AND MEASUREMENTS
              CE28.mp4 - YouTube

REAL TIME SPECTRUM UP TO 1GHz
              CE27.mp4 - YouTube

VERY INTERESTING TEST
              CE24F.mp4 - YouTube

CE26
              CE26.mp4 - YouTube

This is excellent channel of RUSLANXRUS !! All 29 vids about Free Energy. So watch it !!
              RuslanXrus - YouTube

More informations on Russian energetic forum Realstrannik.ru
              Категории - Форум странников

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                Harishsingh did you try that 3rd plate cap charging circuit?
                thanks
                Hey Guruji,
                I'm not going with the 3rd plate charging for the moment. I'm marrying both circuits to use radiant for charging then stepping down to get usable power. This is a kiddie wheel version to get to understand the tech better.

Can't seem to find ferrite rings at the moment. To step down, I might end up using a car ignition coil with the soft iron core replaced with a ferrite.

Lot's going on in this thread. We'll end up with a device either which way.

cheers,
                HS

Comment

• Thank You!!

Thank-you Serg V.!!!

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                  Now about Dynatron modification and replication of Don Smith device !!

Dynatron replication of Don Smith is real working device !! You have a video proofs on his video channel
                  destine2012 - YouTube

The newest video device driving 150 kg heavy-duty transformer.
                  Качаем 100 кг железо ) - YouTube

Here is his conception of Over Unity with his explanations
                  Концепция СЕ , от Динатрона и К. - YouTube

Dynatron Scalar Waves explanation
                  Скалярное поле.AVI - YouTube

You have 86 truthful videos about Dynatron modification and replication of Don Smith. If you want direct face to face look buy ticket to Odessa and see yourself with own eyes.
                  All informations from him are in public domain on almost all Free Energy forums around the world. At last couple week he was presented his work on Moscow's television and also Kiev's television. So all informations are transparent and were published and spreaded by him and his research group all over the internet!! If somebody accusing Dynatron in same manner he also accusing Don Smith. As we now from public video presentations Don Smith devices were worked and out of any doubts!!

So stop accusation. This is an warning to all Dynatron's enemies !! The best proof is to try to make own device with own head and hands !!

Comment

• Hi Haan !!

I can't. These vids are Dynatron's property. He has copyright on. And second reason is: It's a pretty big job about exact translation and video editing of all 89 vids.

If you looking for theory find all Tesla's patents and his writings and study it. Some people did it the whole life and still do!! In my oppinion all physics befor 1930 is adorableto to be study by all Free Energy Researchers !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
                      hi all
                      hi Zilano
                      what it is best method to make homemade variable capacitor has approx 200nF?to get resonance in primary coil.
                      the primary coil has 104 uH (80 T) and the frequency is 35Khz
                      thanks
                      Out of curiosity I decided to give homemade capacitors a try. The following details my attempt, and final results. In comparison to other high voltage capacitors, the ones I created where very large, but had much higher capacitance. The polyethylene is sold as a painters drop cloth at Wal-Mart, and the aluminum foil is the same kind used in the kitchen. I discovered, in writing up this post, that Larry Leins used a very similar approach as detailed in his post here http://www.fusor.net/board/view.php?bn=fusor_construction&key=1008172183

Materials
                      Polyethylene13.5" X 12'
                      2 X Aluminum foil 6" X 12'
                      2 X Copper Wire 7"
                      2 X Rubber Bands

Procedure
                      Polyethylene sheet folded in half and first piece of aluminum was placed into the fold. One end of this foil was wrapped around the first copper wire to form the first lead. Second piece of foil placed on top of polyethylene, and the opposite end was wrapped around second copper lead. Rolled up capacitor and secured with rubber bands after being tightened.

Final Analysis
                      Using this technique, two capacitors were rolled. The first one was 200 nanofarads*, while the second achieved 300 nanofarads*. Each piece of foil gives about 864 square inches of surface area. The Polyethylene sheet was 2 mil thick. Currently, the amount of voltage it can handle is unknown. Only testing will show how much it can take.

*Originally mistakenly marked these as being mircofarads.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by zilano; 05-26-2012, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haan
                        I was only referring to those 2 videos.

Looks like a crash course in Russian is required...
                        Ok,
                        How about translating and posting text here?
                        Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                          Out of curiosity I decided to give homemade capacitors a try. The following details my attempt, and final results. In comparison to other high voltage capacitors, the ones I created where very large, but had much higher capacitance. The polyethylene is sold as a painters drop cloth at Wal-Mart, and the aluminum foil is the same kind used in the kitchen. I discovered, in writing up this post, that Larry Leins used a very similar approach as detailed in his post here http://www.fusor.net/board/view.php?bn=fusor_construction&key=1008172183

Materials
                          Polyethylene13.5" X 12'
                          2 X Aluminum foil 6" X 12'
                          2 X Copper Wire 7"
                          2 X Rubber Bands

Procedure
                          Polyethylene sheet folded in half and first piece of aluminum was placed into the fold. One end of this foil was wrapped around the first copper wire to form the first lead. Second piece of foil placed on top of polyethylene, and the opposite end was wrapped around second copper lead. Rolled up capacitor and secured with rubber bands after being tightened.

Final Analysis
                          Using this technique, two capacitors were rolled. The first one was 200 nanofarads*, while the second achieved 300 nanofarads*. Each piece of foil gives about 864 square inches of surface area. The Polyethylene sheet was 2 mil thick. Currently, the amount of voltage it can handle is unknown. Only testing will show how much it can take.

*Originally mistakenly marked these as being mircofarads.

thank you zilano
                          i will try to build one .
                          what type of capacitor you use in your device ?variable?
                          do you use capacitor variable or coil variable or frequncy variable to get resonance ?

thanks in advance
                          FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                          raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                          eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
                            Dear Patrick and forum, it is my duty to warn you about the falsification of the replication apparatus of Donald Smith, the so-called Dynatron from forums on Free Energy from the country of Ukraine. None of his equipment is not functioning and does not give the output power exceeds the input.I learned that this man came in contact with Patrick and is trying to turn their device into a new book by Patrick.
                            I want to warn you Patrick and respected users that Dynatron - this is a commercial project that has nothing to do with science and creativity.You can see this, when you look at the forum link above, where the money is going to develop, but in fact went to the formation of his own private enterprise. He two years of deceiving the people on the forums.
                            The real purpose of this action, the next hiding information from the inventors of free energy.
                            Dear Patrick, when Dynatron will tell you that this is a lie, ask other disinterested members of the forums. His task, the maximum display on the television, the Internet and books, but in fact a fiction. If you care of truth, do not include in your edition of the device of Dynatron, unless of course you are interested in the truth.Please do not distribute it lies in your esteemed publication.Thank you for your attention.

Vasiliy Buslaev
                            Здравствуй Василий!!!
                            похоже тролли уже и сюда добрались
                            Это понятно, доброжелателей хватает кругом.
                            Жду тебя в гости. посмотришь, что у нас есть, а чего нету....
                            Естесственно, на отвечать на мой пост вряд ли ты будешь, поскольку ни к устройствам свободной энергии и вообще к чему либо подобному ты отношения не имеешь, а только а только занимаешься обманом и бесполезной болтовней...
                            Так что давай приезжай,я ничего не скрываю, посмотришь на наш девайс,
                            кроме того, я лично хочу посмотреть в твои бесстыжие глаза.

Comment

• Well Said!!

I like you Dyatronn. You are a very cool level headed fellow. Well done!!

Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                              Здравствуй Василий!!!
                              похоже тролли уже и сюда добрались
                              Это понятно, доброжелателей хватает кругом.
                              Жду тебя в гости. посмотришь, что у нас есть, а чего нету....
                              Естесственно, на отвечать на мой пост вряд ли ты будешь, поскольку ни к устройствам свободной энергии и вообще к чему либо подобному ты отношения не имеешь, а только а только занимаешься обманом и бесполезной болтовней...
                              Так что давай приезжай,я ничего не скрываю, посмотришь на наш девайс,
                              кроме того, я лично хочу посмотреть в твои бесстыжие глаза.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                                HEY ORIONLIGHTSHIP

THE NST IS A TRANSFORMER FOR A AUTO THAT IS WHY IT RUNS ON 12V.

AS FAR AS THE DIODES GO I THOUGHT IT WAS 1AMP AT 2000V IN SERIES X 5 WHICH COMES TO 5 AMPS AT 10000 V

AS FAR AS HOW THEY ARE PLACEED I AM JUST A NOVICE AND I MIGHT DO SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE TRAINED

WOULD NOT DO. THEY ARE PLACE THE ONLY WAY MY CIRCUIT WOULD RUN. I STARTED OUT WITHOUT DIODES

AND IT RAN FINE. I JUST PUT THEM IN THERE BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DOES.

FOR THE FREQUENCYIES I COULD NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING. LIKE I SAID I AM JUST A BEGINNER AND WAS ABLE

TO GET THIS CIRCUIT TO RUN IN THIS WAY IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS JUST ASK AND I WILL TRY TO ANSWER

I AM ON A MISSION OF DISCOVERY

REGARS
                                S-N-E
                                We are all on a mission of discovery together. I wasn't doubting you, just trying to figure some things out. It is good to try things no other has done... serendipity this way comes!!!

You skipped the important questions 4 and 5, but that's ok....you're busy. I'm busy.... everyone is busy..... sharing details is the only thing that makes being here worthwhile.

I certainly don't come here for an extra dose of testosterone, that is for sure.

You might turn your caps lock off when you post....just a suggestion.

good luck!!!

Orion

Comment

Working...
                                X