Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drodenbe View Post
    Coming out of a spark gap you have multiple frequencies developed. be
    Yes. You are correct. The frequencies coming out of the spark gap depend on the duration of the spark not the repetition rate. These frequencies will be evenly spaced harmonics if the spark has a very short duration. If the spark has the same duration each time then the harmonics will always be at the same frequencies. But if the spark duration varies, then the harmonic frequencies will change with each spark. In a Tesla coil, a resonator is used to force the energy into a desired frequency. This allows the output frequency to be set by the resonator rather than the spark duration.
    Last edited by xee2; 05-25-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• 3plate cap

Harishsingh did you try that 3rd plate cap charging circuit?
      thanks

Comment

• pancake coil

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
        Hi,

In passing, Don said elsewhere that using a Tesla pancake coil primary placed underneath the L2 secondary coil has a multiplying effect on the output power, the multiplying factor being related to the diameter of the pancake coil, the larger the diameter, the greater the boosting of the output power.

Hope this helps.

A few years back I made a replication of the science source project that Don talked about described in free-energy-info. 2 coils 60mm diameter, one with an LED the other hooked up to a function generator. I made about 6 identical coils in all and put them around the central transmitting coil - hubbard style. Varying the frequency you could tune it so they were all lit up. Sadly I had no way of measuring power in/out.

I also made a pancake coil on a cd and sat 3 recievers on top, with the pancake coil the LEDs lit up much brighter, got the best results with square wave. The higher the frequency the better too, signal generator maxxed out at 2Mhz.

I've since taken the coils apart for other stuff but managed to find 3 still intact, the pancake coil is around somewhere but i cant find it so just a picture of the receiver coils, but the pancake coil was the size of a cd and connected up like in tesla drawing. I did wonder about making a full size tesla coil with pancake primary and 3 secondary coils sat on top, unfortunatly dont get time for much building these days.

coils.jpg

Comment

• EDE Project

Hi Eerybody

I follow this tread for a while, and as some of you state that have a workable device, I decided to make /or to tray to make/ such a device.

I call my project EDE

E_lectrical energy generating system
          D_on Smith type
          E_xperimental stage

To make such a device for a first look it is not too complicated, but as a device it is very sensitive to put it to work.So there is not too many people who has an understanding the principle how it works, and too achieve it too work it is much harder.

Nevertheless here is my first step.

Stage 1: measuring the current the apparatus will consume
          Stage 2: getting a stable but variable DC source

will bee ....

I will expect helps

EDE Project.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
            Dear Patrick and forum, it is my duty to warn you about the falsification of the replication apparatus of Donald Smith, the so-called Dynatron from forums on Free Energy from the country of Ukraine. None of his equipment is not functioning and does not give the output power exceeds the input.I learned that this man came in contact with Patrick and is trying to turn their device into a new book by Patrick.
            I want to warn you Patrick and respected users that Dynatron - this is a commercial project that has nothing to do with science and creativity.You can see this, when you look at the forum link above, where the money is going to develop, but in fact went to the formation of his own private enterprise. He two years of deceiving the people on the forums.
            The real purpose of this action, the next hiding information from the inventors of free energy.
            Dear Patrick, when Dynatron will tell you that this is a lie, ask other disinterested members of the forums. His task, the maximum display on the television, the Internet and books, but in fact a fiction. If you care of truth, do not include in your edition of the device of Dynatron, unless of course you are interested in the truth.Please do not distribute it lies in your esteemed publication.Thank you for your attention.

Vasiliy Buslaev
            Dynatron never said that he built an over unity device although the device already is that. This was proven more than once. His device was capable to power up a 1kw motor (Модернизация , 5300 оборотов на валу двигателя! - YouTube) and his recent experiments with the isolation transformer that allowed it to get 65amp (Модернизация , 5300 оборотов на валу двигателя! - YouTube) on the output. This is not just theory. Many people witnessed the function of this device. Many of them were reporters from Russian and Ukrainian television. The latest interviews were made by Moscow's television last weekend. Dynatron never stated he did something he hasn't done and this is proven by experts approval (download link can be found here http://freeenergylt.narod2.ru/dynatron/). The results of his every experiment were deliberated in Russian forums throughout a couple of years. Therefore, no one will be capable to catch him in a lie.

Are you an engineer, scientist or at least a replicator who wasted many time on free energy field to make such an uncertified statement and to rank yourself equal to the people who witnessed this? Do you at least have any background in this field? I know you are Russian, why wont you write that in the Russian forums (Donald L. Smith) where everybody knows his work and we'll see their reaction.

In my opinion at this moment, there is no significant reason to publicize his device in Patrick Kelly book since its not fully developed and he is under the process of finalizing it. He never desired the publication (in Patrick Kelly book) himself. It may be useful only for educational purpose for those who want to work in this field.

As soon as the work with the isolation transformer will be complete or any other efficient conversion method will be found (which means a complete device that can work for personal or commercial use), this information will be spread by Dynatron and his team all over the internet and will be accessible to many people.

If anybody wants to repeat the device the way it is done now, you can make the device with the Dynatron's schematics and it will work exactly the way he stated. If any person will have any difficulties, Dyanatron and I will always be able to help you.

It is impossible to find investors in this field. All the support only comes from enthusiasts who wish to make a change in energetics and most people like you bring only more difficulties than there is.

Comment

• bw.

Hi Zilano, Your input has been most helpful. Thank you ever so much. I have been hooked on Don's devices since I first saw the photos of his builds in2005. I started with the plasma globe first, ordered the blue jumbo speaker wire got my hands on an old cap and got wicked sparks to my amaizment but never got real usable power. I did manage to get a tiny step motor to jump when I'd discharge the cap into it but only a little jump. Since then I've got a nst and tried to build Don's other devices with about the same success. I do have lcr meter and multimeter but no scope. I don't yet understand your simple method of finding resonance but will try harder. My guess is that I'm just not in resonance yet.

Thank you again for all your input, I've searched everywhere and read every post I could find that you ever wrote with the greatest interest. I've concluded that you are one of the few who really understands how to access the energy all around us. The closer you get to showing everyone how, the more static we hear from the energy guys. Just more junk to sort to find the gems you left.
              Thanks for not deleting more posts. I detest how you were treated and couldn't blame you if you did.

May God bless you and protect you and your friends and family.
              bw

Comment

• You scare me.

If someone built an OU device it would be allover the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                  You scare me.

If someone built an OU device it would be allover the internet.
                  Not necessarily. I know you'd think it would be all over the internet, but just look at this thread.
                  Every time someone claims to have a working device there's always a stream of doubters. Even if someone was to provide pictures or videos, there would still be those who say "it's fake" or "your readings are all wrong".
                  So, even if they did post it all over the web (which some people have done already), nobody takes any real notice!

The fact is; the science behind these devices goes against the classical teachings, which are still being taught today & believed by the masses.
                  People get stuck in their ways, people can be very closed-minded. If you suddenly tell them the establishment is wrong & has been deceiving them all their lives, they don't like it.
                  So, instead, they bury their heads in the sand & shout "FAKE" at anyone who claims to have an OU device.

After all; there's no such thing as perpetual motion, is there???

(Get sucked in if you wish, but I for one am a believer).

Take another look at Patrick Kelly's eBook(s), they describe very well the current situation & how we are stuck in our ways, & also how things have to change in the future, in order to pull ourselves out of the rut we are in.

P.S. if you don't believe in OU devices, then why are you here???
                  Last edited by nutgone; 05-25-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Hi I am new to this stuff so I have a few questions. When you say you decide what wavelength you want to use you make the L1 or L2 coils 1/4 wavelength or 4 times the other. What frequency did you use and why? Did you base your decision on the 35khz high voltage supply? I am having trouble understanding what is going on in your decision and also Don's designs. For example you use a 9inch long L1 coil in your design and a 36inch coil for L2. So Is the L2 the 1/4 wave of the frequency you chose or the 9inch? I under stand that one is 4 times the other or 1/4, but where did you start? If you started with 36 inches then 36*4=144 inches which is 144/39.37 inches =3.65 meters wavelength. This is 82.191 mhz. Is this the frequency you started with if so why based on the 35khz start? If not what did you use and how did you choose that? I am not saying anything about what you have done, I am just completely confused. I looked at Dons stuff 6 years ago built it and did not have any success. I put the coils in storage and until this thread figured I would never get the answers. I understand that the frequency of the high voltage needs to be above 20khz I can see that but why did don give an example in his work and used 24.7Mhz. Can I just pick any frequency I want? I thought L1 should resonate at 35Khz. Well I have babbled on enough. I have more questions but I will be great full if I just get this one answered. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
                      Hi Eerybody

I follow this tread for a while, and as some of you state that have a workable device, I decided to make /or to tray to make/ such a device.

I call my project EDE

E_lectrical energy generating system
                      D_on Smith type
                      E_xperimental stage

To make such a device for a first look it is not too complicated, but as a device it is very sensitive to put it to work.So there is not too many people who has an understanding the principle how it works, and too achieve it too work it is much harder.

Nevertheless here is my first step.

Stage 1: measuring the current the apparatus will consume
                      Stage 2: getting a stable but variable DC source

will bee ....

I will expect helps

[ATTACH]11191[/ATTACH]
                      Great stuff, I will be interested to hear how you progress.

I have been busy building today. I've got my reverse Tesla coil finished, & fixed to my project board. I have also finished & tested my variable (555 based) oscillator circuit & also fixed it to the board, along with my diodes, a spark gap (I made today) & some terminal posts.

My power supply is a 12v battery, but I do have a 24v transformer, so may make a variable power supply, especially as I already have most of the components.

Anyway, here's what I have so far, it's just waiting for my 4000 turn coil (my home made NST) which I will start as soon as I can........

Comment

• Hi all

some update of my work

thank's to Dragon , MrClean and Kajunkreation very good help

And of course all contributors

good luck at all

Laurent

charging by induction approach 1.wmv - YouTube

Comment

• Xee2

so are you saying that I can choose any frequency I want and just adjust the spark gap for max output? Is there any one frequency better than another. What frequency did Kapanadze use? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by drodenbe View Post
                            Xee2

so are you saying that I can choose any frequency I want and just adjust the spark gap for max output? Is there any one frequency better than another. What frequency did Kapanadze use? Thanks
                            What frequency is not important.

At resonant frequency the coil draws theoretically zero current while producing 100% work.

You only need resonance and that is the base of all devices.

Like striking a bell and it rings after the strike.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
                              Not necessarily. I know you'd think it would be all
                              After all; there's no such thing as perpetual motion, is there???
                              You are right in that, there are such devices that are more or less perpetual but it is better to call them overunity or larger than COP1 devices like heatpumps because they move energy from one place to another.
                              Last edited by janost; 05-25-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• This is how I see the cw / ccw center tapped coil (L2)resonating in Don's circuit.
                                электромеханический резонанс соленоида - YouTube
                                this coil is different but the power slams to the middle then to the ends and back to the middle and back over and over.
                                bw

Comment

Working...
                                X