Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
    Ok Cifta interesting good to know that there are magnets with polarized face

Ok Dragon maybe it was a simple motor but was very geniusly built to hide batts.

Regarding this Zilano schematic did anyone had success on this? Can one use a flyback instead of Tesla coil without coils?
    First, about the batt charging, I am using 2 12v 7amp hr batteries with a Kacher, the topside of the Kacher is earthed, when you do this the entire area becomes electrified. The batteries seem to collect this charge and do not discharge.

Now as far as using a Tesla coil or a flyback for "charging by induction", well they dont seem to work as well for me. I have found that a true sinewave works way better. I have not been able to get a sinewave from a tesla coil even when in resonance.

Comment

• check out professor meyl

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
      Just adding a little to Patrick's observations above regarding “standing wave” and its effect.. in radio (or power) terms I believe it would be akin to transmitting into a totally miss matched aerial feeder,... that is with a wave that is totally reflected,, all you “good O'l buddies “ perhaps remember doing this
      How to use a SWR meter - CBradiomagazine.com - YouTube
      well It would seem to me that the state of unity SWR is exactly what Tesla didn't want, he didn't have a SWR meter if he did he would be aiming for Zero! It is Hertzian electricity we use (The only type that officially exists) and the only one that is ever taught. It is all we have been allowed to know, however Tesla’s “linear electricity” worked in exactly the opposite way (simply look at the shape of his aerials in old photographs) I'm sure I've posted this clip by E.P.D before but still be so kind as to listen to what he says very carefully particularly regarding the waveforms and their units. Of course you wont understand much of it .. nobody taught in this day and age will. EPD is one of a self taught “very few”however suffice to say that this type of electricity does not obey any of the laws principles and theories which we have been taught. Note lectures two and particularly part three where. Eric points this out.”an SWR of Zero is what is desired”.... That is a full standing wave or in Tesla speak a longitudinal wave. It is the wave we are tuning our Smith coils to. .
      Consider for a moment a SWR which is simply a “poor match” most Hams and CB guys will tell you that the result is spurious signals (that is the signal is broadcast at random unknown frequencies from the feeder into the Aether) Isn't this exactly the reverse of what we wish to achieve with our Don Smith device?
      Part 3 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube
      The odd thing about these illegal “ accidental spurious” random signals is that they have been recorded easily going trans global with phenomenal power on several different frequencies at the same time out of all proportion to the power of the transmitter (even if it was correctly tuned) In the past this has been attributed to “freak atmospheric conditions”
      and so just to add to all the frustrating variables Patrick has pointed out needs to be added .. The linear component of the power will not respond to our circuitry in any way we have the language, maths or science to explain. The mathematics and physics has been denied and suppressed for well over a hundred years.
      I can really just say again to check out professor meyls work, as he provides the physics for these phenomena.

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
        First, about the batt charging, I am using 2 12v 7amp hr batteries with a Kacher, the topside of the Kacher is earthed, when you do this the entire area becomes electrified. The batteries seem to collect this charge and do not discharge.

Now as far as using a Tesla coil or a flyback for "charging by induction", well they dont seem to work as well for me. I have found that a true sinewave works way better. I have not been able to get a sinewave from a tesla coil even when in resonance.
        I'm "hungry" of every kacher schematic. Can you post yours ? My problem is the bad luck in constructing anything (devices just start to fail when I'm nearby ) but I really want to see kacher plasma output on top. Working slowly on this but I have only one schematic when oscillation is started by push button between base and collector of transistor. I would like to build kacher which can automatically start.

Comment

• Good working circuit

Before he ever learned anything about electronics, a Greek man read and understood Nikola Tesla’s “Colorado Spring Notes”, and then, being familiar with Tesla's technology, he had difficulty understanding conventional electronics. He has kindly shared the details of his Tesla Coil arrangement with us. Using a commercial rmcybernetics PWM circuit with adjustable frequency up to 50 kHz and fully adjustable Mark/Space ratio to drive an oil-filled car ignition coil, and a spark gap made from two chipboard screws, he is getting a very impressive output. His circuit is shown in the diagram below and should be considered to be a work in progress with more development and testing still to be done.

The 24 watt input of 12V at 2A is producing two very brightly lit 220V light bulbs. This does not tell us very much about the actual output power as bulbs are notorious for lighting brightly at low power levels, especially if the frequency is high. But, a very important point is the quality of the light which is an unusual, blue-white colour, quite unlike the colour produced when connected to the 220V mains supply. This is generally a sign of the power being ‘cold’ electricity. While he has not yet had the opportunity to test it, Nick believes that the circuit as it stands now is quite capable of powering much higher loads, and considering the colour of the light, I would be inclined to agree with him, although anything like that has to be tested and proven before any solid conclusions can be drawn from what is already known about the performance. The circuit performance is much improved if two separate physical earth ground connections are made.

The coils are wound on grey PVC pipes. The primaries are wound on 100 mm diameter PVC pipe sections using 19 turns of 1.02 mm diameter enamelled copper wire. The secondary coils are wound on 70 mm diameter PVC pipe using 0.41 mm diameter enamelled copper wire. He wound an air-core step-down transformer and placed the two bulbs in parallel. A friend built the same circuit and instead of using an air-core output transformer, he wound a toroidal transformer aimed at getting 220V output. That did not work as the output measured at 600 volts, so he connected three mains bulbs in series for the load and that worked well. However, he found that the transformer moved physically when powered up (presumably due to electrogravitic effects) and that bothered him so much that he abandoned the toroid and started using an air-core transformer instead.

This arrangement looks so promising that it seems like a prime candidate for investigation, which is why it is being mentioned here.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Length and width

Originally posted by atta View Post
            Hi all.

Don says :- "voltage is in length and current is in width "
            can someone explain this?
            thanks in advance.........
            Hi,

I was hoping that you would be answered by someone with coil building experience, but as that no longer seems likely, let me try to clarify by explaining my (purely theoretical) understanding of what Don said.

He was speaking about a Tesla coil L1/L2 combination. The L2 coil gets a voltage generated in it through the action of the L1 coil. Don envisaged the L2 coil standing upright when he was speaking, and so, when he says that the voltage is proportional to the height, he is just saying that since each turn in the L2 coil has the same voltage in it, increasing the number of turns by making the coil taller (i.e. greater height) means that the output voltage will be increased.

A far less obvious comment applies to the L1 primary coil, and Don says of it that the larger it's diameter, the greater the output current can be. So, he might describe that as current and "width" (of the L1 coil) being related.

In passing, Don said elsewhere that using a Tesla pancake coil primary placed underneath the L2 secondary coil has a multiplying effect on the output power, the multiplying factor being related to the diameter of the pancake coil, the larger the diameter, the greater the boosting of the output power.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• @ Patrick

"#5546 Good Working Circuit"

Thank you Patrick as usual outstanding effort worth a study,

Regards
              JJ

Comment

• various threads are overlapping

So as not to double post, read my posts here, it just may apply

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-collapse.html

Mike

Comment

• I've figured out how Richards Willis Magnacoaster/Vorktex coil and 2 magnets works as a generator

It is quite simple but purhaps not the way you would have thought.
                  It is a Magnetic Resonant Oscillator i.e oscillates a magnetic field at resonance.

The two opposing magnets are like if you would load 2 springs against each other, pulling or pushing with equal force.

If you pull or push in at the center connection between the springs it will load one way and when you let go the try to return to the center of equal force.

But as nature is not digital it will not stop at the center but will overshoot a couple of times before settling and you have oscillations like a coil ringdown but with a magnetic field instead.

As the coil is situated inbetween the magnets it will be able to shift the magnetic field in either direction and "load the springs"

When it releases, the magnetic field rings down but as the coil is in this magnetic field it will generate several CEMF kickbacks, like shaking one of those flashlight and you have several kickback pulses.

And I can tell you that it works
                  But it is very sensitive to how hard you tension the magnetic field and how much power you put into the coil charging it.

I have added a secondary winding to it that makes it easier to extract the power from the kickbacks.

How about that now
                  Last edited by janost; 05-25-2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Kacher

Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post

Kajunkreations thanks for response. Can you post the schematic of your Kacher?
                    Thanks

Comment

• Hi Stoker

From reading your posts, I assume that your L1 coil with the heavy wire is a full wavelength and L2 is two 1/4 wavelength coils wound opposite in direction to each other. Is that right?
                      What frequency do you use?
                      Thanks for all the great posts.

Comment

• length and width

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                        Hi,

I was hoping that you would be answered by someone with coil building experience, but as that no longer seems likely, let me try to clarify by explaining my (purely theoretical) understanding of what Don said.

He was speaking about a Tesla coil L1/L2 combination. The L2 coil gets a voltage generated in it through the action of the L1 coil. Don envisaged the L2 coil standing upright when he was speaking, and so, when he says that the voltage is proportional to the height, he is just saying that since each turn in the L2 coil has the same voltage in it, increasing the number of turns by making the coil taller (i.e. greater height) means that the output voltage will be increased.

A far less obvious comment applies to the L1 primary coil, and Don says of it that the larger it's diameter, the greater the output current can be. So, he might describe that as current and "width" (of the L1 coil) being related.

In passing, Don said elsewhere that using a Tesla pancake coil primary placed underneath the L2 secondary coil has a multiplying effect on the output power, the multiplying factor being related to the diameter of the pancake coil, the larger the diameter, the greater the boosting of the output power.

Hope this helps.
                        thank u very much Patrick i am a real admirer of your work.Its marvellous!!
                        Thanks for sharing such a knowlegde........

I never heard don saying about pancake coil previously.I just gave it a thought last night and came to same conclusion about pancake coil.So today i made my own and experimented a little.The results are good but still require a greater dedication and further exploration.
                        I am of the opinion by width DS meant the pancake coil..........may be

thanks again I am honoured by your response!

Comment

• I think Don was trying to point out that:

Voltage = Length

Amperage = Width

This can easily be seen in HV diodes as well as coils. I'm sure there are other components that follow the same rule.

Coils with lots of turns makes high voltage and pancakes make amperage.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Here is my recent email with Bruce.

Me: Why did Don say he had working devices and had a unit that did 415v, 240v & 120v?

Bruce: He probably did have functional prototypes but they weren't self
                          sustaining. He was close but I held back my favorite gems from
                          him because I knew that he would have ended up taking credit
                          for my research that lead me to them. I worked too long for this
                          to happen again. I liked Don because he was the only person I
                          knew who was so close, someone who I could talk to who
                          could relate to my research but I knew deep down that he would
                          have told people what he got from me was all of his ideas. I seen
                          him do this with some of the knowledge that I shared with him
                          and with many people as well. I really got burned a few times
                          when I was younger and I'm getting to old now to deal with this
                          type of disrespect.

Comment

• GREETINGS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

BELOW IS A SCHEMATIC THAT I HAVE BEEN EXPERIMENTING WITH AND I ALMOST HAVE ALL THE BUGS WORKEDOUT OF IT.

IT IS DON SMITHS SUIT CASE DEVICE BUT IT PUTS OUT AC. DON'S CIRCUIT PUTS OUT DC AND HAS MORE PARTS ADDED.

WHICH I MAY ADD IN TIME BUT I AM REFINING IT AS BEST I CAN AS I GO.

IT SHOULD BE EASY FOR ANYONE TO REPLICATE THIS . I SHOW ALL THE PARTS AND DEVICES.

IF I LEFT ANYTHING OUT JUST ASK ME . ANYTIME I'M AVAILABLE. ONE THING ABOUT THE COILS ON THIS DEVICE

AND EVERY DEVICE I HAVE BUILT I WIND THE COILS THE SAME WAY AND I DON'T NEED CAPS.

I DECIDE THE WAVELENGHT OF L1 OR L2 IN FT, INCHES OR MM'S IF NEEDED THEN I ETHER DIVIDE OR MULTYPLY THE VALUE

BY . 25 FOR 1/4 WAVE LENGTH AND WIND THE COILS WITH THE SIZE WIRE I HAVE CALCULATED. I DON'T TAKE

ANY CONSIDERATION FOR THE # OF TURNS UNTIL IT IS WOUND. THEN I KNOW THE # OF TURNS AND THEN I LEAVE ENOUGH

FOR THE CONNECTIONS. I HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP SOMEONE THAT IS HAVING TROUBLE WITN FINDING THE RIGHT

CAP WHEN THERE IS A WAY TO DO IT WITHOUT NEEDING ANY CAPS FOR RESONANCE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS

KEEP UP THE THE ACTUAL LENGTH OF YOUR WIRE AND THEN DIVIDE OR MULTIPLY BY .25 FOR OR YOU CAN DIVIDE

OR MULTIPLY BY 4 EVEN FOR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIL. I HAVE DONE IT OVER AND OVER ON EVERY DEVICE I HAVE MADE.

THIS CIRCUIT WORKS AS IS BUT STILL I AM GETTING MORE VOLTAGE OUT THEN I NEED. SO I STILL NEED TO

AJUST THE VOLTAGE DIVIDER SOME MORE. AND THE SELF RUN PART IS STILL IN PROGRESS IT NEEDS REFINNING.

REGARDS
                            Attached Files

Comment

• SLOW-N-EASY Update!!

SLOW-N-EASY,

Thanks very much for sharing your update with us!!

Best Regards,
                              David Fine

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                                GREETINGS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

BELOW IS A SCHEMATIC THAT I HAVE BEEN EXPERIMENTING WITH AND I ALMOST HAVE ALL THE BUGS WORKEDOUT OF IT.

IT IS DON SMITHS SUIT CASE DEVICE BUT IT PUTS OUT AC. DON'S CIRCUIT PUTS OUT DC AND HAS MORE PARTS ADDED.

WHICH I MAY ADD IN TIME BUT I AM REFINING IT AS BEST I CAN AS I GO.

IT SHOULD BE EASY FOR ANYONE TO REPLICATE THIS . I SHOW ALL THE PARTS AND DEVICES.

IF I LEFT ANYTHING OUT JUST ASK ME . ANYTIME I'M AVAILABLE. ONE THING ABOUT THE COILS ON THIS DEVICE

AND EVERY DEVICE I HAVE BUILT I WIND THE COILS THE SAME WAY AND I DON'T NEED CAPS.

I DECIDE THE WAVELENGHT OF L1 OR L2 IN FT, INCHES OR MM'S IF NEEDED THEN I ETHER DIVIDE OR MULTYPLY THE VALUE

BY . 25 FOR 1/4 WAVE LENGTH AND WIND THE COILS WITH THE SIZE WIRE I HAVE CALCULATED. I DON'T TAKE

ANY CONSIDERATION FOR THE # OF TURNS UNTIL IT IS WOUND. THEN I KNOW THE # OF TURNS AND THEN I LEAVE ENOUGH

FOR THE CONNECTIONS. I HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP SOMEONE THAT IS HAVING TROUBLE WITN FINDING THE RIGHT

CAP WHEN THERE IS A WAY TO DO IT WITHOUT NEEDING ANY CAPS FOR RESONANCE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS

KEEP UP THE THE ACTUAL LENGTH OF YOUR WIRE AND THEN DIVIDE OR MULTIPLY BY .25 FOR OR YOU CAN DIVIDE

OR MULTIPLY BY 4 EVEN FOR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIL. I HAVE DONE IT OVER AND OVER ON EVERY DEVICE I HAVE MADE.

THIS CIRCUIT WORKS AS IS BUT STILL I AM GETTING MORE VOLTAGE OUT THEN I NEED. SO I STILL NEED TO

AJUST THE VOLTAGE DIVIDER SOME MORE. AND THE SELF RUN PART IS STILL IN PROGRESS IT NEEDS REFINNING.

REGARDS

Hi Slow and Easy!

ur getting on right track! Congrats! I feel Happy wot u achieved. and wish u to achieve more!
                                good luck!

ps: do check the output u r getting is cold or hot. try a small incadescent bulb with filament and touch it if u feel heat then its hot electricity if it feels cold then its cold electricity.

rgds
                                zzzz
                                Last edited by zilano; 05-25-2012, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X