Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atta View Post
    Hi all who can make me learn otherwise ignore
    while stumbling accross ocean of information and disinformation i have come to folllowing conclusions:-

1. Capacitors are the key no1(discharge them in a coil).
    2. Earth is the key no 2
    3. if u have synchronised the rate of charging and dischraging a capacitor (The resonance and spark) then there will be hope.
    4. A strong magnetic field is required for current boost which is provided by capacitor discharge.

5. I believe that current can be boosted in the same fashion as voltage because they are faces of same coin.How the time will tell.

I just want to make a priority list for my device please contribute for a successful story to tell u all later......
    Have you read Patrick Kelly's eBook?

A Practical Guide to Free Energy Devices

I think you'll find chapter 3 most interesting. I would recommend reading from about page 30 onwards, although all of it is good.

Good luck, I'm just starting my own build, after a LOT of research. You can always PM me & let me know how you get on

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
      Hi again.
      Me, I am trying to find a more controlled forum, more serious guys to work with.
      Actually I am starting my own forum for energy related stuff as this one.
      No, I am not joking.
      Take care guys and don`t give a damn to off-topic stuff.
      I am to.
      If your starting a serious forum I´m in.

Comment

• Many thanks

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
        Hi Atta.
        Well, I believe you are at the right track! Keep on.
        I am sure it will happen thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
          Have you read Patrick Kelly's eBook?

A Practical Guide to Free Energy Devices

I think you'll find chapter 3 most interesting. I would recommend reading from about page 30 onwards, although all of it is good.

Good luck, I'm just starting my own build, after a LOT of research. You can always PM me & let me know how you get on
          i have read it and will contact u as i progress!
          thanks

Comment

Hi again.
            @Nutgone
            No need for a new topic for the monoole magnets.
            Here is one alreay opened years ago
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...al-motion.html
            But as I said to my pdf file attached to my previous post, most people mess things here.
            example: Cifta/Carroll seems to take a lot of funn with this off-topic debate, thinking people are not able to make the difference from false stuff.
            I agree some people might believe such useless stuff but what is the fault of the rest of folks here
            to spend nerves here trying to find something useful only to fall on debates.
            This is the problem when a big forum as this one is un-moderated.
            Here are more than 80.000 people registered. So what might one expect when there are no Rules or Forum Guidelines to agree first ?!

Me, I am trying to find a more controlled forum, more serious guys to work with.
            Actually I am starting my own forum for energy related stuff as this one.
            No, I am not joking.
            Take care guys and don`t give a damn to off-topic stuff.
            Well let me know if you find this quieter forum, or if your own one takes off.
            I'm a serious builder & researcher, & am only interested in one thing- the topic!

Comment

• Originally posted by atta View Post
              Hi all.

Don says :- "voltage is in length and current is in width "
              can someone explain this?
              thanks in advance.........
              Don said a lot of things. He was a master at obfuscation.
              The now claimed Don Smith Effect was said to be due to the ambient, van der waals forces, and casmiir effect. At least three of those things, including the name Don Smith Effect are wrong. The demonstration presented to us was due to the well known principle of induction. That said, the electric field produced does disturb the ambient and may yet be proven to be quite useful.

There are three possibilities here

1. Don Smith was a genius who hid his secrets well.
              2. Don Smith was a babbling idiot.
              3. Don Smith was a fake/fraud

Which one of those is true makes no difference to me. I have found a few pearls and jewels in his words that make me think the first is correct. I will only know if I take the time and effort to investigate them fully with a healthy dose of skepticism. The same applies to anything anyone here may say. Follow your instincts and you can't go wrong.......... Mostly

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
                If you honestly still believe this then you're in the wrong place
                Am I
                I don´t think so.

If you run around looking like a mad scientist, yelling OVERUNITY 24h per day, people will think your nuts, right?

If you were on to something you wouldn't say a word right?

There is nothing wrong with Don´s devices but take the MEG with an output of 5kw and the sizes of the magnets to run such a device, just the magnets could kill people.

Please be serious, if only for a second.

Comment

• Current ?

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                  The now claimed Don Smith Effect was said to be due to the ambient, van der waals forces, and casmiir effect. At least three of those things, including the name Don Smith Effect are wrong. The demonstration presented to us was due to the well known principle of induction. That said, the electric field produced does disturb the ambient and may yet be proven to be quite useful.

Which one of those is true makes no difference to me. I have found a few pearls and jewels in his words that make me think the first is correct. I will only know if I take the time and effort to investigate them fully with a healthy dose of skepticism. The same applies to anything anyone here may say. Follow your instincts and you can't go wrong.......... Mostly

Orion
                  thanks for reply

I agree with u and my instincts believe in some CW or CCW thing in this regard

Comment

• Orionlightship

I enjoy your posts. Your pretty down to earth!

The first time I read about DS, I broke down the possibilities just like you and your 1, 2, and 3. Giving a thorough one time read and then moving on left some things bouncing around for a few months. I was in the middle of designing new blocking oscillators that could charge the battery while being used. Found some similarities between the designs. Later developed some very efficient water batteries that would not die and kept the blocking oscillator working without a drain that would kill the source. It was at that time that I realized the importance of re-reading DS again. I was working with micro amps and he was working with mega volts, but the causal effect for both was similar and that lead me to spend the time and try to replicate.

I don't know if he was crazy, but, my experience so far has tells me that he was right and did try to help. My efforts would have failed if it weren't for his effect on me which helped to understand. Truth? I think so and there are many possibilities for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                      Orion
                      Thank you for making this clear to the point !
                      The same route applies for me too.
                      << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Does anyone know what gauge and length don smith used for his L1 "Jumbo Speaker Wire" ??

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                          You act like my mother, always trying to protect me from the big bad world. Is everything a hoax in your world? Can nothing work? Every time this thread strays off topic, I see your name. So I have decided that you are the right person to ask for help.

I have a need for a very expensive instrument that I think will help me make some great discoveries. I need a full time job like the one you have to help pay for this equipment.

Could you post some links, or names of people I might contact, who would pay me to debunk or criticize the ideas posted here?

Your help would be very much appreciated.
                          You're forgetting the title of the thread, I'm on topic when I'm skeptical. And I
                          don't care what you think because I know no one pays me. The truth will
                          come out in the end. I post because I want to and this thread is a skeptical
                          thread by design by the original poster. While baseless claims are made I will
                          do what I do. Feel free to ignore me and I will feel free to ask you where is
                          your Don Smith device.

Where is your device do you have one, you say you do, can you at least take
                          a picture ?

If you think you can draw me into an argument or a bickering match you're
                          mistaken. You do your claims I'll do my questions. Get used to it. You
                          continue the process by implying I am what I am not, that requires I post to
                          defend myself against the innuendo.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post

Orion
                            When i first saw his video's 1 but after watching them again 2 and 3.
                            I would like it to be 1 and i like his idea's but be real and watch his presentations again, i think he was very sick person suffering brain.
                            He needed the attention he got when acting like he knew everything like some others here. The topic is: Donald Smith Devices too good to be true, and for me they are.

fortunately the Kapanadze video's i can not understand

I'm sorry i have nothing usefull to contribute to this thread but i have nothing and don't need to make up something like i know what electricity is.

Good site trying to explain what electricity is

Main site
                            Last edited by scratchrobot; 05-23-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                              Does anyone know what gauge and length don smith used for his L1 "Jumbo Speaker Wire" ??
                              Have a look at these links:
                              http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/qua...6c06dd2f01.jpg

50' 14g Speaker Cable - 1/4" to 1/4"
                              50' 14g Speaker Cable - 1/4" to 1/4" - 2 Pack

50' 12g Speaker Cable - 1/4" to 1/4"
                              50' 12g Speaker Cable - 1/4" to 1/4" - 2 Pack

Ashton SJP20 High Performance 20ft Speaker Lead - Speed Music

CBI 14-Gauge Speaker Cable

CBI 14-Gauge Speaker Cable at zZounds

Live Wire Elite 1/4"-1/4" Speaker Cable | Musician's Friend

Rapco | Rapco H12-50, 1/4 to 1/4 Plug, 50Ft Speaker Cable, 12 Gauge | Pro Sound, Lighting and DJ Equipment | Production Services

have a look also at Patrick J.K e-book about what he says the type of cables used by Don Smith.
                              http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/
                              Multistranded cables seems to be the best , the more inner thiner wires the better.

Ok, here`s a question: Why multistranded cable prefered ?? Any idea ?

@Farmhand.
                              Hey, I have an working replica of one of Don`s devices.
                              Do you wanna see it ??
                              Well I will not show it to you, coz that`s why i like... LOL
                              cheers.
                              << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

@Farmhand.
                                Hey, I have an working replica of one of Don`s devices.
                                Do you wanna see it ??
                                Well I will not show it to you, coz that`s why i like... LOL
                                cheers.
                                Good one, After my big billy goat has been shocked by the electric fence a
                                few times I can light an LED across his horns, one leg of the LED to each horn,
                                gotta use a resistor though or the LED burns out. I would show it on video but
                                the camera won't work around him. That goat is bipolar.

Comment

Working...
                                X