Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
    If you watch closely you'll see that the magnet is not magnetized through the thickness but in fact magnetized through it's diameter. So when he flips it over it appears to be a monopole. Watch closely when he is near the compass and the angles of the magnet.

This is a simple motor that can be built by anyone and their are instructions on you tube - look for simple motors - the wood is hollowed out and their are batteries connected to the nails. 1/2 of the insulation on one of the protruding wires has been sanded off to form a switch or contact brush that controls the polarity of the pulse.

Interesting yes, magic no....

How to build a simple electric motor, plus how it works. - YouTube
    I posted this 10 pages ago -it seems people really don't want to see the truth, they get caught up in the shinny parts and reality just fizzles away in a puff of smoke...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
      I posted this 10 pages ago -it seems people really don't want to see the truth, they get caught up in the shinny parts and reality just fizzles away in a puff of smoke...
      I totally agree and couldn't have said it any better than that.

Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
        Don Smith mentions several times in his video's that his technology is used in commercial products like planes and scooters, where are those scooters?
        He also says that he did not know about Tesla until later on he read about him in books and he had the MEG 10 years before Tom Bearden knew it could be done. When people ask him good questions he ignores them and changes the subject. Maybe if we can find that scooter we can duplicate his technology
        Hi,scratchrobot!

I noticed this fact too.
        I think it is very strange.
        He is educated enough and couldn't miss Tesla knowlege.
        I would say he must begin from this knowlege.
        In my opinion this is just excuse because he use Tesla's
        technology without any changes.
        I also have a huge doubt the Don's devices are really workable.
        I have never seen the workable Don's device on video.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• hello janost

Your explanation was right out of the text book. Hey, your statement is not new or remotely true. It is however, old school and is what old school kinds of people want you to believe.

What is electricity? This question is impossible to answer because the word "Electricity" has several contradictory meanings. These different meanings are incompatible, and the contradictions confuse everyone. If you don't understand electricity, you're not alone. Even Teachers, engineers and scientists have a hard time grasping the concept. Here's a quick example to illustrate the problem.

Do generators make electricity? To answer this question, consider the household light bulb. Inside a lamp cord the charges (the electrons) sit in one place and wiggle back and forth. That's AC or alternating current. At the same time, the waves of electromagnetic field move rapidly forward. This wave-energy does not wiggle, instead it races along the wires as it flows from the distant generators and into the light bulb. OK, now ask yourself this: when "electricity" is flowing, is it called an Electric Current? Yes? If so, then electricity is charge. And therefore we must say that the "electricity" sits inside the wires and vibrates back and forth. Generators do not create it, and it does not flow forward. Next, ask yourself if electricity is a form of energy. If it's energy, then electricity is made of electromagnetic

fields, and it doesn't wiggle back and forth within the wires. Generators do create it, and it races along the wires at high speed. But electricity cannot do both. Which one is really "the electricity?" Is it the wiggling electrons, or is it the high-speed EM field energy? The experts cannot agree on a single definition. The reference books give conflicting answers, so there *is* no answer.

So you believe that electricity is current. Well, if you believe that electrons flow within a circuit then what is the direction of flow for electrons and current? Do you propose that electrons flow threw a copper wire like water flows threw a hose? I would remind you that the best built wells sometimes run out of water. Electrons are never depleted and are always constant. So maybe you think that current is ELECTRICITY. Sorry, but current is nothing more than a method long standing for measuring the work that electricity can do. They are not the same, and cannot and never will define what electricity is.

Unfortunately dictionaries and encyclopedias contain all of these contradictions. Five different definitions, all claiming to be right, so please read and try to use your definition of what electricity is and see if it works.

1. The scientist's definition: "Electricity" means only one thing: it's the electrons and protons, the electric charge.
          Examples: CURRENT OF ELECTRICITY. QUANTITY OF ELECTRICITY. COULOMBS OF ELECTRICITY.
          2. The everyday definition: "Electricity" means only one thing: the electromagnetic field energy sent out by batteries and generators.
          Examples: PRICE OF ELECTRICITY. KILOWATT-HOURS OF ELECTRICITY.
          3. The grade-school definition: "Electricity" means only one thing: it refers to the flowing motion of electric charge.
          Examples: "CURRENT" ELECTRICITY. AMPERES OF ELECTRICITY.
          4. "Electricity" means only one thing: it refers to the amount of imbalance between quantities of electrons and protons.
          Example: "STATIC" ELECTRICITY. DISCHARGE OF ELECTRICITY.
          5. "Electricity" is nothing other than the classes of phenomena involving electric charges.
          Examples: BIOELECTRICITY, PIEZOELECTRICITY, TRIBOELECTRICITY, THERMOELECTRICITY, ATMOSPHERIC ELECTRICITY ...ETC.

Building Don Smith’s motionless generator cannot be successfully replicated when you do not understand the basic concepts involved. Just because you think you know something doesn’t mean that you do. Lack of knowledge will always lead to disbelief and failure.

Hope you will read the information provide by DS in the link I posted earlier as it is clear that would help you.

Some of the information contained in this post was taken from an article I read many months ago. It help me understand Don Smith and believe in his work.

Comment

• Get Real peeps

Hi folks.
            Ok, just to keep off-topic things as less as possible I decide to post some thoughts
            in a pdf file as to the hot off topic debate about "the monopole magnet".
            There are also some thoughts as per the validitty af a post.
            Here is pdf file.
            ciao.
            Attached Files
            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Monopole magnets!!!

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
              Hi folks.
              Ok, just to keep off-topic things as less as possible I decide to post some thoughts
              in a pdf file as to the hot off topic debate about "the monopole magnet".
              There are also some thoughts as per the validitty af a post.
              Here is pdf file.
              ciao.
              What a good idea!

Hang on! I've got an even better idea! ......

Why doesn't someone start another thread for this damn debate on monopole magnets???!!!!

I, for one, am getting sick of it, keep cropping up on here.

Anyone would think someone has put it on this thread to deliberately take it off topic....... AGAIN!!!
              Those who KEEP IT GOING are just as guilty!

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                Your explanation was right out of the text book. Hey, your statement is not new or remotely true. It is however, old school and is what old school kinds of people want you to believe.

What is electricity? This question is impossible to answer because the word "Electricity" has several contradictory meanings. These different meanings are incompatible, and the contradictions confuse everyone. If you don't understand electricity, you're not alone. Even Teachers, engineers and scientists have a hard time grasping the concept. Here's a quick example to illustrate the problem.

Do generators make electricity? To answer this question, consider the household light bulb. Inside a lamp cord the charges (the electrons) sit in one place and wiggle back and forth. That's AC or alternating current. At the same time, the waves of electromagnetic field move rapidly forward. This wave-energy does not wiggle, instead it races along the wires as it flows from the distant generators and into the light bulb. OK, now ask yourself this: when "electricity" is flowing, is it called an Electric Current? Yes? If so, then electricity is charge. And therefore we must say that the "electricity" sits inside the wires and vibrates back and forth. Generators do not create it, and it does not flow forward. Next, ask yourself if electricity is a form of energy. If it's energy, then electricity is made of electromagnetic

fields, and it doesn't wiggle back and forth within the wires. Generators do create it, and it races along the wires at high speed. But electricity cannot do both. Which one is really "the electricity?" Is it the wiggling electrons, or is it the high-speed EM field energy? The experts cannot agree on a single definition. The reference books give conflicting answers, so there *is* no answer.

So you believe that electricity is current. Well, if you believe that electrons flow within a circuit then what is the direction of flow for electrons and current? Do you propose that electrons flow threw a copper wire like water flows threw a hose? I would remind you that the best built wells sometimes run out of water. Electrons are never depleted and are always constant. So maybe you think that current is ELECTRICITY. Sorry, but current is nothing more than a method long standing for measuring the work that electricity can do. They are not the same, and cannot and never will define what electricity is.

Unfortunately dictionaries and encyclopedias contain all of these contradictions. Five different definitions, all claiming to be right, so please read and try to use your definition of what electricity is and see if it works.

1. The scientist's definition: "Electricity" means only one thing: it's the electrons and protons, the electric charge.
                Examples: CURRENT OF ELECTRICITY. QUANTITY OF ELECTRICITY. COULOMBS OF ELECTRICITY.
                2. The everyday definition: "Electricity" means only one thing: the electromagnetic field energy sent out by batteries and generators.
                Examples: PRICE OF ELECTRICITY. KILOWATT-HOURS OF ELECTRICITY.
                3. The grade-school definition: "Electricity" means only one thing: it refers to the flowing motion of electric charge.
                Examples: "CURRENT" ELECTRICITY. AMPERES OF ELECTRICITY.
                4. "Electricity" means only one thing: it refers to the amount of imbalance between quantities of electrons and protons.
                Example: "STATIC" ELECTRICITY. DISCHARGE OF ELECTRICITY.
                5. "Electricity" is nothing other than the classes of phenomena involving electric charges.
                Examples: BIOELECTRICITY, PIEZOELECTRICITY, TRIBOELECTRICITY, THERMOELECTRICITY, ATMOSPHERIC ELECTRICITY ...ETC.

Building Don Smith’s motionless generator cannot be successfully replicated when you do not understand the basic concepts involved. Just because you think you know something doesn’t mean that you do. Lack of knowledge will always lead to disbelief and failure.

Hope you will read the information provide by DS in the link I posted earlier as it is clear that would help you.

Some of the information contained in this post was taken from an article I read many months ago. It help me understand Don Smith and believe in his work.
                Well you asked about electricity and not charges.

The electrons in a disconnected wire sits still just like water in a disconnected garden hose (perhaps jumping around but net out eq zero)

If we discuss charges that is an entierly different matter.

You have magnetic or airpressure or a lot of different forces acting on us.

They are not electric.

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                  Building Don Smith’s motionless generator cannot be successfully
                  replicated when you do not understand the basic concepts involved.
                  Just because you think you know something doesn’t mean that you do.
                  Lack of knowledge will always lead to disbelief and failure

I agree 100%!

No, may be 200%!

Let me shake your hand.
                  This quote should be the slogan for this forum!

Thanks stoker_x1!

Sergey.
                  Last edited by usu; 05-23-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                    I'll define for you what electricity is.

It's just a flow of electrons in a conductive media.
                    A powersource is a point with an excess of electrons.

It is not the amount of electrons that defines electricity but the flow of it and that is what we call current.

The speed of the flow is what we call volt.

Everything about electricity is just the movement of electrons.

A battery is just a chemical device that makes an excess of electrons by reaction.

There is nothing more to it.
                    If you honestly still believe this then you're in the wrong place

Comment

• High power magnets

Hi all who can make me learn otherwise ignore
                      while stumbling accross ocean of information and disinformation i have come to folllowing conclusions:-

1. Capacitors are the key no1(discharge them in a coil).
                      2. Earth is the key no 2
                      3. if u have synchronised the rate of charging and dischraging a capacitor (The resonance and spark) then there will be hope.
                      4. A strong magnetic field is required for current boost which is provided by capacitor discharge.

5. I believe that current can be boosted in the same fashion as voltage because they are faces of same coin.How the time will tell.

I just want to make a priority list for my device please contribute for a successful story to tell u all later......

Comment

• current as explained by Mr Don Smith

Hi all.

Don says :- "voltage is in length and current is in width "
                        can someone explain this?
                        thanks in advance.........

Comment

• Hi again.
                          @Nutgone
                          No need for a new topic for the monoole magnets.
                          Here is one alreay opened years ago
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...al-motion.html
                          But as I said to my pdf file attached to my previous post, most people mess things here.
                          example: Cifta/Carroll seems to take a lot of funn with this off-topic debate, thinking people are not able to make the difference from false stuff.
                          I agree some people might believe such useless stuff but what is the fault of the rest of folks here
                          to spend nerves here trying to find something useful only to fall on debates.
                          This is the problem when a big forum as this one is un-moderated.
                          Here are more than 80.000 people registered. So what might one expect when there are no Rules or Forum Guidelines to agree first ?!

Me, I am trying to find a more controlled forum, more serious guys to work with.
                          Actually I am starting my own forum for energy related stuff as this one.
                          No, I am not joking.
                          Take care guys and don`t give a damn to off-topic stuff.
                          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Hi,folks!
                            Despite I have a doubt the Don's devices are really workable I'm absolutely sure that the key is hidden in this circuit.
                            I have already checked this description in my experiments.

And this is the device for making monopoles . Isn't it?

Thanks

Sergey.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by usu; 05-23-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                              Well you asked about electricity and not charges.

The electrons in a disconnected wire sits still just like water in a disconnected garden hose (perhaps jumping around but net out eq zero)

If we discuss charges that is an entierly different matter.

You have magnetic or airpressure or a lot of different forces acting on us.

They are not electric.
                              Your right! I asked about electricity and your response shows that you don't understand. I don't mean to be rude, and I do apologize if I have been.

All the things you have talked about are the causal effect of something we call electricity. Current, amps, EM fields, electrons, protons, and many other known factors with names are what create electricity. Any one of these factors, by itself would not make electricity. It is all of the above that create this mystical stuff called electricity. That you think you can define it when people at the University level can't, is surprising to say the least.

Why would electrons flow in one direction while current flows in the opposite direction? What is positive in one sense and negative in another.

In the end, electricity, along with all the known factors by which we measure the work that electricity can do, would all fail if it weren't for field theory. With it, all of the above can be true and is true. Don Smith knew this and built a machine without moving parts that can and does work with the ambient energy around us thanks to good old mother earth.

I hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by atta View Post
                                Hi all who can make me learn otherwise ignore
                                while stumbling accross ocean of information and disinformation i have come to folllowing conclusions:-

1. Capacitors are the key no1(discharge them in a coil).
                                2. Earth is the key no 2
                                3. if u have synchronised the rate of charging and dischraging a capacitor (The resonance and spark) then there will be hope.
                                4. A strong magnetic field is required for current boost which is provided by capacitor discharge.

5. I believe that current can be boosted in the same fashion as voltage because they are faces of same coin.How the time will tell.

I just want to make a priority list for my device please contribute for a successful story to tell u all later......
                                Hi Atta.
                                Well, I believe you are at the right track! Keep on.

Comment

Working...
                                X