Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
    Hi does Kacher circuit charge source battery?
    Who knows of an very easy circuit that charges source battery?
    I have not charged my batteries yet. When grounded it seems to always charge the batteries. They always rest at 25v and I have not had a decrease in output.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
      Did you test your coil's own self capacitance & factor that in???

Well done anyway, looks like a nice little set-up. I suppose I should get off my backside & make a start on mine!
      not yet
      but i will do that after arrangement the device and check all connections.
      i have some problems with flyback drive i fire two 12 v transformer
      FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
      raadawad[at]yahoo.com
      eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• What is Electricity?

What Is Electricity?

Electrons are something we understand. You excite them and one electron excites the next one and then the next one and so on until that action of excitation returns to its point of origin. Nothing is lost or gained. But this doesn’t explain what electricity is, it just explains how this “mystical” electricity moves threw a circuit.

Would you describe electricity as being a charge, or could it be a magnetic pulse passed threw the circuit at something like the speed of light? Resistance can diminish electrical strength over long distances caused probably by the magnetic fields of all atoms in the stream ahead of it.

Energy exists all around us and will always exist.

Wave theory is important and if you are looking for answers for over unity or free energy, this is where you start. DS was an expert in this field as were dozens of other inventors who built successful free energy device and the filed successful patents for them.

Still, none of these inventors or anyone else for that matter, has ever defined what electricity is. Everyone knows how to create it but no one can explain it.

At one time or another, we have all seen it. Take, for example, a spark gap and provide enough electricity and a spark will jump across the electrodes. What you are seeing in this model is not electrons jumping across, it is electricity. They are not the same thing.

Many of the small electrical devices which are used to demonstrate the use of electricity and magnetic effects are using what I have called under the table charges that in a lot of cases are not much more that the static charge that exists in the air around these devices. While they can do interesting things in these small models, these devices lack the power to affect the wave energy around them or tap into those waves of energy.

So many of these free energy devices like Tesla and Don Smith built use what I call over the table voltages. They work with voltages that can interact with wave energy and produce a different kind of result. What I have always found to be curious is how they are all created differently by different people and still produce the same kind of desirable results.

So, what is it that they know, that we don’t know? I don’t think they can define what electricity is, anymore than we can. Therefore, defining what electricity is, “is not important”. Understanding wave theory is, “important”, as they all talked about and understood energy waves. Don Smith’s generator manipulates wave energy from start to finish.

Check this link:

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat..._pwr_guide.pdf

Written explanation by DS

Just my thoughts and why I believe this.

Comment

• free nrg proof of don concept

don low voltage proof of concept

free energy demostration, free energy experiment - YouTube

courtesy: internet

imagine how much u get when resonance and earth connexion used.

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
            What Is Electricity?

Electrons are something we understand. You excite them and one electron excites the next one and then the next one and so on until that action of excitation returns to its point of origin. Nothing is lost or gained. But this doesn’t explain what electricity is, it just explains how this “mystical” electricity moves threw a circuit.

Would you describe electricity as being a charge, or could it be a magnetic pulse passed threw the circuit at something like the speed of light? Resistance can diminish electrical strength over long distances caused probably by the magnetic fields of all atoms in the stream ahead of it.

Energy exists all around us and will always exist.

Wave theory is important and if you are looking for answers for over unity or free energy, this is where you start. DS was an expert in this field as were dozens of other inventors who built successful free energy device and the filed successful patents for them.

Still, none of these inventors or anyone else for that matter, has ever defined what electricity is. Everyone knows how to create it but no one can explain it.

At one time or another, we have all seen it. Take, for example, a spark gap and provide enough electricity and a spark will jump across the electrodes. What you are seeing in this model is not electrons jumping across, it is electricity. They are not the same thing.

Many of the small electrical devices which are used to demonstrate the use of electricity and magnetic effects are using what I have called under the table charges that in a lot of cases are not much more that the static charge that exists in the air around these devices. While they can do interesting things in these small models, these devices lack the power to affect the wave energy around them or tap into those waves of energy.

So many of these free energy devices like Tesla and Don Smith built use what I call over the table voltages. They work with voltages that can interact with wave energy and produce a different kind of result. What I have always found to be curious is how they are all created differently by different people and still produce the same kind of desirable results.

So, what is it that they know, that we don’t know? I don’t think they can define what electricity is, anymore than we can. Therefore, defining what electricity is, “is not important”. Understanding wave theory is, “important”, as they all talked about and understood energy waves. Don Smith’s generator manipulates wave energy from start to finish.

Check this link:

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat..._pwr_guide.pdf

Written explanation by DS

I'll define for you what electricity is.

It's just a flow of electrons in a conductive media.
            A powersource is a point with an excess of electrons.

It is not the amount of electrons that defines electricity but the flow of it and that is what we call current.

The speed of the flow is what we call volt.

Everything about electricity is just the movement of electrons.

A battery is just a chemical device that makes an excess of electrons by reaction.

There is nothing more to it.

Comment

• Thanks For Sharing!!!

Stoker,

Thanks for sharing this!!! Very nice to have you here!!!

Best Regards,
              David Fine

Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
              What Is Electricity?

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                don low voltage proof of concept

free energy demostration, free energy experiment - YouTube

courtesy: internet

imagine how much u get when resonance and earth connexion used.

YEEEAAH Atta'way baby!!!!

Comment

• Charging source

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                  Here's the link:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post190167
                  Carroll

PS: Sorry Farmhand for spoiling the secret.
                  I saw that vid again and it seems that really that magnet is a monopole cause when he put it near the compass it did not turn when flipping the magnet.

Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
                  I have not charged my batteries yet. When grounded it seems to always charge the batteries. They always rest at 25v and I have not had a decrease in output.
                  You used Dragon circuit? What batteries did you charge car batteries?
                  Thanks

Comment

• Something brings my mind to Doc in Back to the future.
                    Or the old ladys in Russias entry in ESC.

Don't know what it is but it smells flux-capacitors and spark-gaps.

Comment

• Doesn't anyone on this thread know how to do basic research on the web? If you will go to any place that sells magnets you will see you can buy magnets that are magnetized diametrically. This means if you look at the flat side of the magnet and divide it down the middle then the left side would be one pole and the right side would be the other pole. So if you hold the edge of the magnet near a compass it will show one pole and if you flip it like he did on the video you are still showing the compass the same pole.

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                      I saw that vid again and it seems that really that magnet is a monopole cause when he put it near the compass it did not turn when flipping the magnet.
                      Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                        Doesn't anyone on this thread know how to do basic research on the web? If you will go to any place that sells magnets you will see you can buy magnets that are magnetized diametrically. This means if you look at the flat side of the magnet and divide it down the middle then the left side would be one pole and the right side would be the other pole. So if you hold the edge of the magnet near a compass it will show one pole and if you flip it like he did on the video you are still showing the compass the same pole.

Carroll
                        Thats the problem.

They go to their workshop, close the vise, use a hammer and say "it doesnt work".

Use the F** Internet.
                        99% research, 1% construction should be the plan for every project.

Comment

• Magnet

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                          Doesn't anyone on this thread know how to do basic research on the web? If you will go to any place that sells magnets you will see you can buy magnets that are magnetized diametrically. This means if you look at the flat side of the magnet and divide it down the middle then the left side would be one pole and the right side would be the other pole. So if you hold the edge of the magnet near a compass it will show one pole and if you flip it like he did on the video you are still showing the compass the same pole.

Carroll
                          Cifta you're kidding what or bluffing? . I never saw such a magnet that you're saying.

Comment

• Respect to both of you

Topic from now on please

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                            You act like my mother, always trying to protect me from the big bad world. Is everything a hoax in your world? Can nothing work? Every time this thread strays off topic, I see your name. So I have decided that you are the right person to ask for help.

I have a need for a very expensive instrument that I think will help me make some great discoveries. I need a full time job like the one you have to help pay for this equipment.

Could you post some links, or names of people I might contact, who would pay me to debunk or criticize the ideas posted here?

Your help would be very much appreciated.
                            "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                              Cifta you're kidding what or bluffing? . I never saw such a magnet that you're saying.
                              You´re right.
                              They are never magnetized like that.

Comment

• Proof

Look at this page. Go about 2/3 way down and you will see a diametrically magnetized magnet. Go almost to the bottom and you will see another. Gee Whiz what a bunch of lazy people. You want everything handed to you. No wonder you never build anything that works.

Disc Magnets

Originally posted by janost View Post
                                You´re right.
                                They are never magnetized like that.
                                Carroll
                                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X