Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
    Hello Peculian,
    ExpressPCB, is free and my best software for schematics and pcb desings.
    ExpressPCB - Free PCB layout software - Low cost circuit boards - Top quality PCB manufacturing

Kind regards,
    D.J
    Very good, indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
      thanks zilano
      but all methods don't reach 200 nF
      i will use CFL capacitors in parallel has high voltage rate
      u can use lcr meter to check capacity of home made caps. needs some hit and trial methods to get 200 nf

Comment

• Ground pulsing

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
        Thanks janost, that's a very interesting concept that I don't recall coming across before and sounds like it may be very useful regarding the capacitance in the ground and mass oscillation. Done right I can see you might have some huge potentials there. Making a mental note of that effect
        The system used by Frank Prentice (http://www.free-energy-info.co./Chapter5.pdf) has two widely spaced ground connections which he pumps with 500 watts and extracts 3 kW of power in return. It seems likely that there is considerable scope for experimentation with active ground connections.

Comment

• zilano monopole

Hi Zilano,

could you please answer some of my questions as I am very interested in your monopole idea but there're to many open variables.

1)Which coil design will work? would a standard 12 point starship do?

2)how much wire is used? either in length, weight or turns of the respective design.

3)does it have to be straight dc or would a bridge rectified mains work?

You can also write me a personal message as I don't want to distract the rest.

Cheers,

Prato

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            If Don claimed the devices were self sustaining and producing free
            energy as well, when in fact they were not, then that would be a hoax.

And with no proof of self sustaining, then we must assume they do not self
            sustain. If we don't then we are open to believe anything.

I still wonder if Don did have self sustaining devices but in secret. I guess we will never know the answer.

However, if someone can achieve this and demonstrate it clearly, extremely impressed will be an understatement.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            I didn't even look at the links you gave because there is no indication in your post as to what is in them.

Cheers

The History of the ION Valve Converter:
            http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/ION...%20History.pdf

Harnessing Cosmic Energy - Bruce A. Perreault
            http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/bk28.pdf

Direct Electrical Power From The Sun - Bruce A. Perreault
            http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/BK29beta-2.pdf

The History of Crystal Diodes
            http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/His...l%20Diodes.pdf

As a special gift to humanity I would like to say a special thank you to Bruce A. Perreault for releasing his Radiant Energy Collection CD ROM for public viewing.

http://dc583.4shared.com/download/T3...ction_-_Br.exe

A big thank you to weri812 for hosting the executable ZIP file.

Comment

• Don Smith mentions several times in his video's that his technology is used in commercial products like planes and scooters, where are those scooters?
              He also says that he did not know about Tesla until later on he read about him in books and he had the MEG 10 years before Tom Bearden knew it could be done. When people ask him good questions he ignores them and changes the subject. Maybe if we can find that scooter we can duplicate his technology

Comment

• Missing link

Here's the link:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post190167

Originally posted by Haan
                What's the link to the thread you are referring to?.
                Carroll

PS: Sorry Farmhand for spoiling the secret.
                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                  The system used by Frank Prentice (http://www.free-energy-info.co./Chapter5.pdf) has two widely spaced ground connections which he pumps with 500 watts and extracts 3 kW of power in return. It seems likely that there is considerable scope for experimentation with active ground connections.
                  This schematic is the basics for a groundloop.
                  At at a first glance it might look just like a singel wire power with ground return but it's not.

T1 is a stepup transformer raising the voltage and T2 is a stepdown lowering the voltage again i.e transforms the current up.

So T1 will periodically charge/discharge the ground and the current flowing will go through T2.

T2 being an inductor will also resonant charge the ground capacitor so the voltage over T2 will be higher than that out from T1.

Easy in theory
                  Last edited by janost; 05-03-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Hey Farmhand!

You act like my mother, always trying to protect me from the big bad world. Is everything a hoax in your world? Can nothing work? Every time this thread strays off topic, I see your name. So I have decided that you are the right person to ask for help.

I have a need for a very expensive instrument that I think will help me make some great discoveries. I need a full time job like the one you have to help pay for this equipment.

Could you post some links, or names of people I might contact, who would pay me to debunk or criticize the ideas posted here?

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Comment

• Lol

Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                      You act like my mother, always trying to protect me from the big bad world. Is everything a hoax in your world? Can nothing work? Every time this thread strays off topic, I see your name. So I have decided that you are the right person to ask for help.

I have a need for a very expensive instrument that I think will help me make some great discoveries. I need a full time job like the one you have to help pay for this equipment.

Could you post some links, or names of people I might contact, who would pay me to debunk or criticize the ideas posted here?

Your help would be very much appreciated.
                      OMG!...So then Farmhand is a paid "Shill"??!!...
                      Love this post!!! <3!!

Regards Stoker!

PD: I have so far just been watching this great thread, but now I could not hold to write.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• soundiceux - I have downloaded the special gift to humanity file. Just would like to know why it is an executive file and wants to access my computer when I try to open it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
                          Hello Peculian,
                          ExpressPCB, is free and my best software for schematics and pcb desings.
                          ExpressPCB - Free PCB layout software - Low cost circuit boards - Top quality PCB manufacturing

Kind regards,
                          D.J
                          Thank you DilJalaay !
                          That is a good piece of software. I will surely need this one on my electronics projects.
                          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                            u can use lcr meter to check capacity of home made caps. needs some hit and trial methods to get 200 nf

hi all
                            i get 924 uH for L1 coil by using welding iron rods and 20.1 nF homemade for 36.93kHz
                            thanks to all

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG
                            FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                            raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                            eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
                              hi all
                              i get 924 uH for L1 coil by using welding iron rods and 20.1 nF homemade for 36.93kHz
                              thanks to all

[ATTACH]11171[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11172[/ATTACH]
                              Did you test your coil's own self capacitance & factor that in???

Well done anyway, looks like a nice little set-up. I suppose I should get off my backside & make a start on mine!

Comment

• Easiest battery charger

Hi does Kacher circuit charge source battery?
                                Who knows of an very easy circuit that charges source battery?

Comment

Working...
                                X