No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usu, I'm not sure what it is that you don't believe. I just gave an opinion on some things. What's not to believe? You can have your opinion too and it does not have to be the same as mine. No problem. I've had personal contact with Don Smith years ago. I believe him. If free energy or overunity circuits were easy we would have had many successful builds years ago thanks to sharing on the Internet. But there have not been many successes because it is not easy to get all the details right and everything has to be just right IMO to tap the zero point energy or what ever you might like to call it. I get inspired when someone says they have made a successful circuit like stoker_x1. I feel I read most people fairly well. It was my job in years past to be able to do so as I hired people for a large business. I'm not going to say I'm always right by any means but I do not see any reason to disbelieve stoker_x1. However some things are stacking up against zilano. I have no doubt zilano is very smart and a good researcher who understands a lot. But some things do not add up. So now I listen to zilano but I don't always believe everything stated. If zilano can show a video or some pictures of the large unit she says she has that will change.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Not ignored by me

I read what you post with great interest, I have similar conclusions..

Just so little time to post and so many books to read!

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      flywheel circuit on primary
      cw and ccw secondary's
      resonance between primary and secondary's

this is the secrets to makeing the Smith device work

A tank circuit works great for a Tesla coil because you want horizontal emission but not with the Smith coils with the Smith coils you want resonant lock and you cant get this lock with a changing polarity.

Maybe Im on everyone's ignore list
      "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Donald Smith Japanese Device

Hello Zilano,

Any ideas as to how this DS device works.The diode bridge does not seem correct to me so far.See it here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ese-device.jpg

Ged

Comment

• Don Japanese Device

Hi David and Zilano,

Any ideas about how these are made up?

TransWorld Energy

TransWorld Energy

Ged

Comment

• Ilense-Thirringi Field?

I couldn't find any info online about the Ilense-Thirringi Field in Zilano's coil dagram at:
            http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...field-coil.jpg

Can anyone post a link or further reading?
            Thanks,
            Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
              usu, I'm not sure what it is that you don't believe. I just gave an opinion on some things. What's not to believe? You can have your opinion too and it does not have to be the same as mine. No problem. I've had personal contact with Don Smith years ago. I believe him. If free energy or overunity circuits were easy we would have had many successful builds years ago thanks to sharing on the Internet. But there have not been many successes because it is not easy to get all the details right and everything has to be just right IMO to tap the zero point energy or what ever you might like to call it. I get inspired when someone says they have made a successful circuit like stoker_x1. I feel I read most people fairly well. It was my job in years past to be able to do so as I hired people for a large business. I'm not going to say I'm always right by any means but I do not see any reason to disbelieve stoker_x1. However some things are stacking up against zilano. I have no doubt zilano is very smart and a good researcher who understands a lot. But some things do not add up. So now I listen to zilano but I don't always believe everything stated. If zilano can show a video or some pictures of the large unit she says she has that will change.
              Hi,ewizard!

I like your opinion.
              If you do not mind I'll finish this discussion.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                Hello Zilano,

Any ideas as to how this DS device works.The diode bridge does not seem correct to me so far.See it here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ese-device.jpg

Ged

the right pic shows capacitor charged by nst solid state. the trafo is not shown.

on left full unit is shown with toroid as output trafo and in centre there is cap(super cap) and the black device is nst with radioactive battery.

zzzz

Comment

• Guruji circuit proposal

Hi all.

@Guruji
                  Here I have done a modification to your battery charging circuit.
                  I haven`t proved such a thing, but if you would like to try here it is:
                  Last edited by Peculian; 05-21-2012, 09:29 PM. Reason: foto added
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                    Zilano mine was good; the thing is that when I draw I hurry and make mistakes. Yes my circuit is like that and to be sure I did one with just one cap but no charge came.
                    Once I tried to connect to both sides of the rod and there was a little charge coming but not much to fill cap fastly.
                    The circuit need modification for sure. If you have any idea I will try it.
                    Thanks
                    u have to use a small bank of caps.

if u find it difficult to charge my way u can use dragon's way.

i dunno which kind of range u have in the electrostatic field in ur circuit. when its high then we dont need to use third plate and if its low then third plate or envelope of cap is used.

i will further guide u.

rgds
                    zzzz

Comment

• Donald Smith Japanese Device

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                      the right pic shows capacitor charged by nst solid state. the trafo is not shown.

on left full unit is shown with toroid as output trafo and in centre there is cap(super cap) and the black device is nst with radioactive battery.

zzzz
                      Thank you Zelina for you kind response.

Another question: I zoomed in on the diode bridge but it looks incorrect.I am assuming the two red wires are what needs to be rectified. I am assuming that the negative end of the diode is marked white.

Also the absence of the familiar looking tesla coil....Look ma, no coils, (just at the output tranny and the NST).Zelina,could you suggest how this device is connected up?

I compared it with other Don rectification ,but this is different.

Here is a site with some cool solid state stuff, I believe these maybe variations, modification to Donald Smith Solid State stuff.Checkout the sizes of the components and the voltage they produce.Ohhhh yes, resonance is mentioned on this site.

HVM TECHNOLOGY

Here a pdf on these "matchbox devices" very similar to what Don mentions.I recall Don saying that his NST was an overunity device and that it was all sitting right in our faces.....Apparently the technology has gone way ahead.I found the reading of the specifications sheet on these devices VERY eye opening.The pdf spoke about the all too familiar things Don,Zilano and others have spoken about time and time again.High frequency and resonance.

Here it is: http://www.hvmtech.com/test/pdf/SMHVSpecSheet.pdf The company operates out of Texas (Don's former playground?)

Hope it got you thinking.Hmmm let me get a quote from em on one of those devices...that should be interesting.

Any thoughts?
                      Ged
                      Last edited by Gedfire; 05-21-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                        Zilano

Please, if you would, take time to read this paper and then this page
                        I would like your opinion on these matters as they relate to each other.

Thank you,

OrionLightShip
                        there was error and page cudnt be accessed.

rgds
                        zzzz

Comment

• Trans World Energy

Hi Ged,

I don't know how these kits are made up. Paul Townsley has done a lot of research on all of Don's devices and would be a much better person to talk to than me on this subject.

Best Regards,
                          David Fine

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          Hi David and Zilano,

Any ideas about how these are made up?

TransWorld Energy

TransWorld Energy

Ged

Comment

• Transworld

Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                            Hi Ged,

I don't know how these kits are made up. Paul Townsley has done a lot of research on all of Don's devices and would be a much better person to talk to than me on this subject.

Best Regards,
                            David Fine
                            Dear David,

Thanks for replying.

Who is Paul Townsley and how may I reach him?

In the meantime, what do you think about those solid state dc to dc converters as mentioned in the above post?

Worth considering?

While I am still experimenting with basic Don and Zilano stuff,I am fascinated by the lastest technology,which considering the nearly 200 hundred pages of discussions,experiments,and advice on this thread including the Donald Smith Videos, seem to indicate GOOD STUFF ahead .

They guys are making Ultracompact and Micro sized converters.They confirm:

What Don said about size:

"The NHV Series is a family of micro sized single-output DC to DC
                            converters supplying up to 2kV in a (.45L X .35W X .37H) case
                            size. These ultra-compact converters are ideal for applications
                            requiring small size, high performance, and ease of use."

What Don said about resonance:
                            "HVM’s proprietary resonant converter design minimizes quiescent
                            current and operating noise while delivering maximum
                            performance and reliability. A special feature of this power supply
                            is its extremely low input current, typically 1/10th of that of similar
                            devices on the market, making it ideal for battery powered
                            applications.
                            The devices operate directly from 5VDC ± 0.5VDC input. Output
                            voltage is independent of input power voltage and is proportional
                            to the programming voltage (0 to IN+ produces 0 to full scale
                            output) and features excellent linearity.

Don's "Playground" :

HVM Technology, Inc.
                            360 McKenna Avenue
                            New Braunfels, [B]Tx 78130 [/B]

Just playing a game of connecting the dots.Now back to experimenting ...

Ged
                            Last edited by Gedfire; 05-21-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Another question: I zoomed in on the diode bridge but it looks incorrect.I am assuming the two red wires are what needs to be rectified. I am assuming that the negative end of the diode is marked white.

Also the absence of the familiar looking tesla coil....Look ma, no coils, (just at the output tranny and the NST).Zelina,could you suggest how this device is connected up?

Here is a site with some cool solid state stuff, I believe these maybe variations, modification to Donald Smith Solid State stuff.Checkout the sizes of the components and the voltage they produce.Ohhhh yes, resonance is mentioned on this site.

HVM TECHNOLOGY

Here a pdf on these "matchbox devices" very similar to what Don mentions.I recall Don saying that his NST was an overunity device and that it was all sitting right in our faces.....Apparently the technology has gone way ahead.I found the reading of the specifications sheet on these devices VERY eye opening.The pdf spoke about the all too familiar things Don,Zilano and others have spoken about time and time again.High frequency and resonance.

Here it is: http://www.hvmtech.com/test/pdf/SMHVSpecSheet.pdf The company operates out of Texas (Don's former playground?)

Hope it got you thinking.Hmmm let me get a quote from em on one of those devices...that should be interesting.

Any thoughts?
                              Ged
                              Can you tract this picture source ? On the left looks like a crude inverter to me with thyristor kind of discharging capacitor into primary coil. The big cap charging circuit is interesting if it's not a hoax.

Comment

HVM TECHNOLOGY

Any thoughts?
                                Ged
                                don earlier designs used coils. later he stopped using coils. coz nomograph were used and don charged cap dioding nst directly and pulsed the trafo by Lr circuit and rc fed the lr circuit. diode was used to pulse one way when cap charged. LR frequency was 60 hz. so each charged pulse from cap pulsed the primary of trafo. which gave full wave on secondary of trafo. to get pure Ac diode bridge is used and one can use normal sine wave invertor to save electronics of the home or electronic fan regulators/dimmers.

rgds

zzzz
                                Last edited by zilano; 05-21-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X