Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
    Dave I always was gentle with people as far as I know.

Zilano thanks for your help. My capacitors are in parallel not as the sketch posted before sorry. This is the right one. Many inductors have their own ferrite rod. I've tried a big one and wound coil too but still no charge is coming to caps.
    Sent you a PM

Orion

Comment

• Yes

Hi Guruji,

Yes, I've watched you for a very long time and always been very impressed with you and your comportment.

Best Regards,
      David Fine

Originally posted by Guruji View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
        One more word for zilano - I have a hard time understanding why you cannot see that a video or even a couple pictures would be a BIG INSPIRATION to those who have limited money and want to build. Sure it might not be proof but it would certainly be very inspiring to move forward in experimenting.

and to usu (Sergey) - it's not that I think zilano is lying or less credible than stoker_x1 but as long as zilano has been here I have become concerned about why there has never been a single picture posted as stated above.

Hi,ewizard!

Excuse me!
        But I don't believe you.
        If you are experienced enough as a engineer you can
        use very easy and cheep stuff (an old TV ,or computer for example) for making any devices.

So your words are your excuse only.

But if you are not experienced enough you shouldn't
        do this.
        Because in this case you are in danger of being shocked by the electricity.

I know exactly there is no chanse to get over 1 with
        using classical solutions.
        It is impossible from the classical point of view.

We should use a new views to common stuff.
        And this is only one way to get the result.
        But the person who tries to say about it looks weird
        (we call him the same as "black sheep"- “white crow” ).
        A white crow is always pecked by her sisters

So what about Don's device?
        Have you any evidence that Don has working device?

Could you explain me why do you believe Don and don't believe zilano?

Best regads,

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
          Hi,ewizard!

Excuse me!
          But I don't believe you.
          What's not to believe? That all of us here grow tired of claims not backed by at least a single photo? That the people that have put their heart, soul, time, and money into this, and are working towards an understanding would like to be shown something that provides a glimmer of hope and the will to continue to learn?

It matters not whether you were classically trained. What matters is that you remain open minded yet approach all scientific investigations with a healthy dose of skepticism. No one truly interested in finding answers here are clinging tightly to classical newtonian physics. Quite the opposite!!!

Instead of talking nicely and trying help people who wish to learn, you would rather come here holding out a carrot and then arguing with anyone reaching out for the carrot because it makes you feel somehow superior.

What is to be gained from your antagonistic approach?

You're a hoot It's funny

No it is not!

Orion

Comment

• zilano

Hi zilano,

I would like to exchange some ideas with you. I accept private messages.

Stoker

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
              Hi zilano,

Stoker
              So would I.

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post

Zilano thanks for your help. My capacitors are in parallel not as the sketch posted before sorry. This is the right one. Many inductors have their own ferrite rod. I've tried a big one and wound coil too but still no charge is coming to caps.
                the figure u posted doing short circuit connect as below and be assured u connect the right polarities if u r using electrolytic caps. the diode white/silver band is + and black band lead is minus. and in capacitor there is a polarity marker either + or minus.

Attached Files
                Last edited by zilano; 05-21-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                  So would I.

Orion
                  sorry to say i dont accept private messages u can shoot any query openly in this thread to me. so others can also view wot is being discussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                    Hi zilano,

Stoker
                    regarding Don smith the best way to go is to follow the circuit with two transistors to drive the trafo. it uses 3rd coil and a capacitor has to be connected across the bridge so resonance is not disrupted. voltage divider has to be used. To make it self running use the Dragons building block. thats the easiest way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                      sorry to say i dont accept private messages u can shoot any query openly in this thread to me. so others can also view wot is being discussed.

Zilano

Please, if you would, take time to read this paper and then this page
                      I would like your opinion on these matters as they relate to each other.

Thank you,

OrionLightShip

Comment

• Zilano, make sure that you read page three of the first paper. There is a large whitespace between page 2 and 3.

Orion

Comment

• I've did that

Zilano mine was good; the thing is that when I draw I hurry and make mistakes. Yes my circuit is like that and to be sure I did one with just one cap but no charge came.
                          Once I tried to connect to both sides of the rod and there was a little charge coming but not much to fill cap fastly.
                          The circuit need modification for sure. If you have any idea I will try it.
                          Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                            What's not to believe? That all of us here grow tired of claims not backed by at least a single photo? That the people that have put their heart, soul, time, and money into this, and are working towards an understanding would like to be shown something that provides a glimmer of hope and the will to continue to learn?

It matters not whether you were classically trained. What matters is that you remain open minded yet approach all scientific investigations with a healthy dose of skepticism. No one truly interested in finding answers here are clinging tightly to classical newtonian physics. Quite the opposite!!!

Instead of talking nicely and trying help people who wish to learn, you would rather come here holding out a carrot and then arguing with anyone reaching out for the carrot because it makes you feel somehow superior.

What is to be gained from your antagonistic approach?

You're a hoot It's funny

No it is not!

Orion

To Orion

Thanks!

A lot of emotional words but a little of meaning.
                            I am here to find out your opinion and express my own opinion.

Any opinion is interested to me.

I think this is the main idea of this forum . Isn't it?

I've also realized your point of view.

You already started to respond my post but you didn't answer my questions. Can you answer them?

If you cant, just skip this post and do not respond to my posts in future.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Old books info

Hi,

I have been reading old books about physics etc, I must say Zilano seem to be right.

In my experiments I have learned that it is important to be able to limit input from NST or what you use as primary, power kind of bounce back if not adjusted right

I am getting there ...

Thanks Zilano and David Fine

Kind rgds D
                              "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Emo

Originally posted by usu View Post
                                To Orion

Thanks!

A lot of emotional words but a little of meaning.
                                I am here to find out your opinion and express my own opinion.

Any opinion is interested to me.

I think this is the main idea of this forum . Isn't it?

I've also realized your point of view.

You already started to respond my post but you didn't answer my questions. Can you answer them?

If you cant, just skip this post and do not respond to my posts in future.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                                My post is based on logic not emotion. The impetus behind your questions is not to gain knowledge or further this thread in any way.

Let Zilano speak for herself, her intelligence comes through when she chooses and when one listens intently. Perhaps one day she will come around to our thinking and post a video like others. That is her choice.

In the mean time I will continue to listen to her and ask questions. I won't respond anymore to your posts as you request. Only because I know there is nothing to be gained from doing so.

Orion

Comment

Working...
                                X