No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you would have a very very little Clue about Physics you could maybe realize that monopole Magents do not Exist.
    Why? THINK About IT!

More ridicoulus, when you 'Take an soft Iron Core' You STill will not have THIS MAGENT WHAT IS SHOWN Above.

What i damn Kindergarden is this again?
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
      If you would have a very very little Clue about Physics you could maybe realize that monopole Magents do not Exist.
      Why? THINK About IT!

More ridicoulus, when you 'Take an soft Iron Core' You STill will not have THIS MAGENT WHAT IS SHOWN Above.

What i damn Kindergarden is this again?
      monopoles exist + and minus of battery are monopoles. when they combine u get energy. when we charge it we use diodes to separate charges and charge each individual pole.
      and lead plates keep charges apart else they will combine and we have a dead battery

similarly magnetic monopoles exist. when an atom loose electron it becomes monopolar. coiling is the key to make monopoles and keep them separated.

we dont need higher voltage and amperes to have free energy its just manipulation of orientation of electrons and atoms to provide use with monopoles so we can use them to have for our own benefit. kapanadze is a great coiler and he in depth knows how coiling effects to bring about this separation. see a video of xdole where he uses a mix of helical and rodin variant where he inserts a nail inside and he get amps from cold electricity.

rgds
      zzzz
      Last edited by zilano; 05-20-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• That is still ridicoulus. They do not exist. Either you have a bunch of Magnets or nothing IN your Battery.
        They do not exist, so simple. A Battery works with an chemical Process. Thats it.

Nice try to confuse further with some unproovable Statements. A Battery is a Monopole.
        Else, when its empty its dead
        Oh Man.

Did you Guys ever hear about POTENTIALS or still dreaming only from Monopols.

Search Google for Monopoles, it may helps, that they are for now only hypotetical, and that more like, because noone is really sure about it.

Take a closer Look at galvanic Elements. Pluspole. Huh? Carbon maybe ?
        Where this 'Pluspole' dont change during the Process from discharge.
        Monopole ?????? NOT.

The Attempt today was: Distracting again the Thread with posting a Hoax with the Headline " DONT KILL THE DIPOLE".
        Even when this does not have something to do with D. Smith Work

Someone else please report this Zilano, to get off from this Con Man
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon
          Zilano is correct our world is full of monopoles but they are, for the most part, balanced by nature. Only when we force an imbalance ( or charge separation ) can we create a current flow to do work.

One note though - It's probably not a good idea to post a known fraudulent video to make a point - it distracts from any credibility of the point your trying to make.

Rodin motor knockup - YouTube

polarity of rodin coil

Marko Rodin Permanent Monopole Magent (biased Poles) - YouTube
          Attached Files
          Last edited by zilano; 05-20-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• I would have to agree electricity is a magnetic monopole, creating an imbalance for it to flow is potential.
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
              I will agree with Joit that this is a distraction from the main topic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                I would have to agree electricity is a magnetic monopole, creating an imbalance for it to flow is potential.
                How so. explain that further please.
                Mainly it are alternating Poles what and we create right now Energy, Potentials, and not ONE Pole, what you tap into.

Comment

• magnetic bands are birkeland currents and when separated (monopole) we get electricity.
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    I will agree with Joit that this is a distraction from the main topic...

eventually this thread will end up either using caduceus/bifilar/rodin coil whether its don smith or kapanadze or any tesla device. it may seem distraction but the truth and reality pertains to the coils.its the coiling technique and its understanding to have free energy.

polarity of rodin coil

Marko Rodin Permanent Monopole Magent (biased Poles) - YouTube

zzzz
                    Last edited by zilano; 05-20-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• If zilano would have wound at least one rodin coil, he would know, that it does not create monopoles, there are still two poles there, like in an ordinary solenoid, those they are just more concentrated. I know this, because I have tried and measured it and can prove it with actual pictures, unlike zilano who only post lots and lots of unproven info and has nothing to show to prove it, except doubtful work that others have done. That test in the video is not correct, comeon, using a drill bit as a core? The drill bit base has way more material for the magnetic flux to travel through than the spiral shaped part which has obviously less material. Put a ferrite cylinder inside and take measurements then.

I am glad that more and more people start to see through such people.
                      Last edited by Jetijs; 05-20-2012, 06:40 PM.
                      It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Jetijs,

Thank you so much for your post.

-Altrez

Comment

• [quote=zilano;194065]eventually this thread will end up either using caduceus/bifilar/rodin coil whether its don smith or kapanadze or any tesla device. it may seem distraction but the truth and reality pertains to the coils.its the coiling technique and its understanding to have free energy.
                          [quote/]

zilano

You show a movie of a claimed effect of one coil that has since been destroyed and attempts to replicate by Rodin et al have failed. Unless you know how to duplicate this effect then you are trying to teach us something we already know which is a waste of time.

If you can duplicate this effect then by all means share it with us.

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                            If zilano would have wound at least one rodin coil, he would know, that it does not create monopoles, there are still two poles there, like in an ordinary solenoid, those they are just more concentrated. I know this, because I have tried and measured it and can prove it with actual pictures, unlike zilano who only post lots and lots of unproven info and has nothing to show to prove it, except doubtful work that others have done.

I am glad that more and more people start to see through such people.
                            well if u really understand magnetics and coiling u will definitely have a pure monopole. and regarding me coiling yes i have done hundreds of tests and built many and found how to separate poles using just coiling.

try to understand faraday disk and its relation to coiling and u will get the idea how to separate poles and how to make separate poles to unite and turn into motion.

ferrite is an important ingredient and for core galvanized iron pipe heated to red hot and let it cool on its own is best replacement of ferrite rings.

rgds
                            zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post

try to understand faraday disk and its relation to coiling and u will get the idea how to separate poles and how to make separate poles to unite and turn into motion.

rgds
                              zzzz
                              I think you have some interesting things in your head that don't come out in these posts. Would like to talk to you but you have your personal messages turned off.

My email

Comment

• On the other hand , electric monopoles exists and are called charges.
                                Separate two opposite charges and make a path for balancing them and you'd got hot electricity or current flow. Cold current is trapped in circles of magnetic field lines. When we cut the lines the difference between cold current flowing in one and opposite directions are balanced by producing charge separation in wire.
                                Something like that. There is always a wave like pressure which is cold and flipping of electrons or other charged particles which gives hot electricity.

Comment

Working...
                                X