Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
    If L/C is in parallel across the power source then you have a parallel resonant circuit. Lets call this coil L1. Now if we couple another coil (L2) around L1 & parallel it with a cap.(c2) , would this L2/C2 circuit be parallel also?
    Nope, it would be a series resonant circuit, because it's source voltage is INDUCED from the L1 coil. So this induced voltage is in series with the coil/capacitor.
    I enjoyed your post and you had me going for a minute until I drew the schematic. From my viewpoint, it doesn't matter if the power comes into L2/C2 with wires or induction; the result is the same, parallel resonance.

The second schematic shows the series resonant setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
      On page 3-27 of the pdf, at the top of the page you will find a schematic showing an earthed dual spark gap across the L2 coil. The link in my previous post shows images of earthed spark gap Electrodes. Just wanted to clarify some.
      I noticed in a Don Smith video that he had a three piece spark gap with the center pole being earth grounded. I'm not sure I understand how that would work in practice or what the purpose was for doing that. Can someone clarify that for me? Thanks

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
        AFAIK cardboard will be fine, just as long as you are not expecting your coil to get very hot.
        Now, what about PVC???
        PVC is a material for low frequencies only. Due to it's internal dipolar structure it is very lossy at higher frequencies. Did you ever see a PVC capacitor? All other plastics are available in capacitors but no PVC.
        If I change a data cable from PVC insulation to PE insulation it doubles its performance. All network cables are PE insultated.
        Our circuits depend on high Q and therefore PVC is no good choice.

PVC is no good insulator. For mains it is OK but not for high voltages. Its resistance is 1000 times that of PE. (Therefor the hint with shellac but item 1. is more severe) The resistance of the core degrades the high Q requested.

Sink tubes contain carbon (Patrick is right!) and other ingredients of unkonown electrical properties.

PVC is not heat resistant so it may be degraded by hot water out of a washing machine. Therefore in many areas of the world PVC was replaced by polypropylene. The high frequency losses are less than PVC but the resitance is worse (factor 10).

Cardboard is no superiour insulator (comparable with PVC) as well and it changes with humidity. So it is advised to cover it with a foil of polyethylene or wax before winding your coil.

The best material for cores was and still is AIR and it is much more cheaper than any other material !
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Hi John,

Great to hear from you. Very good information!!

Best Regards,
          David Fine

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          PVC is a material for low frequencies only. Due to it's internal dipolar structure it is very lossy at higher frequencies. Did you ever see a PVC capacitor? All other plastics are available in capacitors but no PVC.
          If I change a data cable from PVC insulation to PE insulation it doubles its performance. All network cables are PE insultated.
          Our circuits depend on high Q and therefore PVC is no good choice.

PVC is no good insulator. For mains it is OK but not for high voltages. Its resistance is 1000 times that of PE. (Therefor the hint with shellac but item 1. is more severe) The resistance of the core degrades the high Q requested.

Sink tubes contain carbon (Patrick is right!) and other ingredients of unkonown electrical properties.

PVC is not heat resistant so it may be degraded by hot water out of a washing machine. Therefore in many areas of the world PVC was replaced by polypropylene. The high frequency losses are less than PVC but the resitance is worse (factor 10).

Cardboard is no superiour insulator (comparable with PVC) as well and it changes with humidity. So it is advised to cover it with a foil of polyethylene or wax before winding your coil.

The best material for cores was and still is AIR and it is much more cheaper than any other material !

Comment

• Old Zilano Post of Interest

I stumbled onto an old Zilano post today while going though and studying the Zilano archives I assembled. I thought it might be of interest.

If you are not interested, don't post anything derogatory just ignore it. Thanks!!!

Nov. 10, 2011
            Zilano

i wish i cud explicit everything but am under observation and have a pressures but am giving u all hints subtly. i have made 5 devices till now and they r working. yes of couz for friends that r close and keep it as secret. i used bifilar and caduceus in my devices. used spark in don and kapanadze versions. did not use ferrite. except in output trafo. the pics r not mine they r from laser saber. but i did make replication of laser saber with resonance and it works fine.

Comment

• I am not interested, I will not post anything derogatory and just ignore it.

Thanks!
              One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
              Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                hi everyone, i have prob missed so much good info, but ive been busy working on the Smith on a mini scale to prove some things out...

at the end i show how this relates directly to Don Smith Project... as that was my model

PS, this works and IS the Don Smith system, low voltage 0 hz, then step up volts and freq, then step down and use

there is a gain present, and on the second last vid, a guy calculated that it shouldve run for 24 seconds, and it ran for 208 seconds

From the start, Don's claim was that it makes more than it takes, and this is as close as ive come so far, YES it needs a source, so what, there is more light than 12 v at 0 Amps

12volts going to 12 watts of DC lights, should demand 1 AMP, AM I RIGHT? here there is no noticeable current on a 0-5amp scale..and yes i prove my meter works

Radiant Oscillator Circuit Part 5: 0 Amps X 12 volts =12 Watts ? Part 5/ - YouTube
                Hi, all.
                I'm new to this forum but not new to this kind of thinking.

I tried your circuit Kurt, with 2 ignitioncoils and it works, sort of.
                If you load it with LED bulbs it sure works but if you load it with real ohmic resistans (i.e halogen) it does not.

With 12v supply the meter says 226v AC out unloaded and with one LED bulb on it says 11v and the bulb shines.

If you put a halogen bulb on it (12v 5w bulb) it does not.
                Measured voltage across the bulb says 0.5v

A shortcircuit thru the meter shows 50mA.

I have no question about you running 4 of those 3watt LED-bulbs on it, I could probably run a whole christmas tree full of LED-bulbs on it but it wont be a selfrunner if it doesnt deliver any real power.

I have no answer to why it runs LEDs but wont deliver any real power.

Next thing I'll try is to forcefeed it with the resonance frequency from an oscillator instead of letting it selfoscillate.

/Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve220 View Post
                  I am not interested, I will not post anything derogatory and just ignore it.

Thanks!
                  Good Idea Steve, I'll second that.

And I'll add this.

Subversion of Alternitive Energy. Maintaining America's oil addiction by Steven J. Smith

Big Oil
                  Free Energy
                  Subversion of Alternitive Energy.
                  Maintaining America's oil addiction,
                  by Steven J. Smith

Introduction:
                  If you wanted to sabotage alternative energy development and misdirect any interested individuals, while simultaneously creating the illusion of progress in solving the energy crisis, how would you go about doing it? One very good method would be to covertly fund so called alternative energy experts, who would setup websites and publish books. All of which would be filled with impressive sounding scientific information, and pictures of devices that almost (but never quite seem to) work. There would be dozens of these websites, all interlinked with each other, thereby creating the illusion of a vast network of individuals and organizations, tirelessly working to solve the world's energy problem. These individuals would also organize conferences and seminars, where for a small admission fee, the public could learn about the latest breakthroughs in alternative energy. And of course there would be books... Lots and lots of books. Each one full of information, and promising that a breakthrough is just around the corner.

In point of fact, the "breakthrough" took place over one hundred years ago, and what you're witnessing today is a immense disinformation campaign, perpetrated on a scale so vast, its almost unimaginable.
                  In my opinion people working for big oil would not come to a website and try
                  to refute everything, they would more than likely come to a website and try
                  to suck people in with "candy claims" so they can lead them astray (off track).

When I try to catch a wary animal for slaughter I don't chase it around yelling
                  at it, instead I use a lure to have the animal drop it's guard and enter my
                  trap. That way it traps itself.

Cheers

Comment

• wires

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    Take 2 equal lengths of 10 ga wire ( both equal in length and weight ), use one as the secondary, cut the other in 4 equal lengths and parallel them together and they become the equivalent of 4 ga wire.
                    Hi Dragon,

Thanks for posting this. Do you have a preferred method for laying the four wires when you wind them? Are they laid side by side, twisted, or other?

Thanks!

Duane
                    Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• low voltage = no free energy

Hi Janost.

Congrats you are trying to find the way in this jungle of missinformation.
                      It is not the most easiest task to carry on, as you will see along the way to "free energy".
                      Allow me to ask you something: Have you read Don Smith`s papers posted by Patrick J. Kelly`s pdf e-book ?
                      If yes, that`s good.
                      Now I assume you have read out most posts here.
                      Are you enough time in this free energy hunting game ?
                      If yes, you could make the difference of real free energy devices from the fake ones.
                      I don`t know about you, but in my attention there`s not a single free energy device with powerful output
                      without having HV HF (high volts + high frequency) involved.
                      So, yes, the videos done by Kurt are some hints as he is in a learning proccess like all of us here.
                      But you must try out for yourself what is real and what is not.
                      I am not saying Kurt is here to lie us, I`am just saying he does not know everything.
                      And me, as many others here are very grateful to him for having shared sincerely his results with us
                      having spend a lot of money, nerves and time to find out what is what and what is not real about free energy.
                      I bet you also didn`t missed out the ignorance being played here either intentionally or not.
                      Of course here we have some real gentlemens who are disgussed by the way
                      some members behave against their shared insights.

And as in the real life jungles, one have to fight and work hard to keep himself alive
                      the same applies here. No, there are no exceptions.
                      Personally, I cannot capture their way of thinking, because they seem to enjoy so much
                      to make others life difficult to the point of super-boring.

Once one of the crowd gives a helpful hint, they are quick to poison the map so one
                      gets back were he actually started.
                      So yes, I agree with what Albert Einstein said:
                      Two things haven`t limits: The Universe and People`s Ignorance.
                      So Janost: here is a hint in a modest presented way:
                      use higher voltages combined with higher frequencies in order to see a light of hope in your hunt for free energy.
                      No, I have not a free energy machine yet, instead I keep trying.
                      If you have what it takes find some HV capacitors to see the power in front of your eyes.
                      Read older patents as i.e. Herman Plauson and how he converts the so called static electricity to dynamic or household electric power.
                      Ah,btw, the output of your ignition coil you stated is probably in the range of HF
                      so try first to lower the frequency without destroying the power it gives out
                      and see in action your dynamic electricity.
                      But keep in mind this is no way easy to come by. However if you keep trying maybe you will succeed.
                      I am not an expert, I am just like you trying for myself to come by a solution.
                      All the best. Cheers.
                      Last edited by Peculian; 05-20-2012, 02:20 AM.
                      << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                        Zilano
                        May 17
                        The Secret !
                        THE SECRET!
                        watch 2nd half to realize wot ur goal is
                        the magic of 0 current input and power of the horses tandem i must
                        say.
                        Tariel Kapanadze overunity motor 02 free energy - YouTube
                        Tariel Kapanadze overunity motor 02 free energy - YouTube
                        ?

Power of the horses tandem and no current

?

Comment

• Originally posted by deggers View Post
                          Hi Dragon,

Thanks for posting this. Do you have a preferred method for laying the four wires when you wind them? Are they laid side by side, twisted, or other?

Thanks!

Duane
                          For myself, it would depend on the form they were going to be wound on, how they were going to be used ( adjustable or ? ) and any other variable that the build might require.

I've used string, tape, hot glue, bread ties, braided shoe strings for insulation, shrink tubes, rubber hose or just about anything I can get my hands on in the moment. What ever the configuration it's best to only solder the grouping at one end and solder the other end after it's formed. Get creative and make it happen...

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                            I enjoyed your post and you had me going for a minute until I drew the schematic. From my viewpoint, it doesn't matter if the power comes into L2/C2 with wires or induction; the result is the same, parallel resonance.

The second schematic shows the series resonant setup.

Orionlightship;

Thanks for the response. This isn't my theory. Got it from one of my electronic books. It says "if viewed from the inside".
                            Like yourself, I had always thought of it as a plain parallel circuit.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                              Orionlightship;

Thanks for the response. This isn't my theory. Got it from one of my electronic books. It says "if viewed from the inside".
                              Like yourself, I had always thought of it as a plain parallel circuit.

Cheers
                              I reckon if I could hop inside and take a look from any single point; everything would appear to be in series with me!

Comment

• Caduceus

Originally posted by Haan
                                Interesting material David.

It could be worthwhile searching the archive for other instances of the word "caduceus".
                                This is the caduceus winding.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X