Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonance

Hi everyone.

I've been following this thread for the past 2 years, but haven't been doing
    much posting.
    Just thought I'd add a few finer points on resonance.
    1. To achieve max. voltage in a resonant circuit, try to use natural coil
    resonance or as little capacitance as possible. Zilano mentioned this in one of her posts.

2.People have a hard time discerning the difference between series & parallel
    circuits.
    If L/C is in parallel across the power source then you have a parallel resonant circuit. Lets call this coil L1. Now if we couple another coil (L2) around L1 & parallel it with a cap.(c2) , would this L2/C2 circuit be parallel also?
    Nope, it would be a series resonant circuit, because it's source voltage is INDUCED from the L1 coil. So this induced voltage is in series with the coil/capacitor.
    Now the impedance across a series resonant circuit is close to zero but the voltage across EITHER the coil or cap.(not both) can be extremely high & limited only by circuit 'Q' thus giving us a nice gain in voltage.

Another point worth mentioning is that of the spark gap.
    I was checking out an article on building a Tesla coil that threw out 3 foot sparks & this is what was recommended.
    The gap width should be set so there is no spark when no cap. is connected.
    The S.G.for a Tesla coil is just closed to the point where the fully charged cap. can discharge across it.

I especially enjoyed Zilano & Stoker's theories & will be jumping in & trying my own replications very soon.
    Wish everybody good luck!

Comment

• Handle (Nickname)

Hi Elcheapo. I like your handle, nice to hear from you!!

Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
      Hi everyone.

I've been following this thread for the past 2 years, but haven't been doing
      much posting.
      Just thought I'd add a few finer points on resonance.
      1. To achieve max. voltage in a resonant circuit, try to use natural coil
      resonance or as little capacitance as possible. Zilano mentioned this in one of her posts.

2.People have a hard time discerning the difference between series & parallel
      circuits.
      If L/C is in parallel across the power source then you have a parallel resonant circuit. Lets call this coil L1. Now if we couple another coil (L2) around L1 & parallel it with a cap.(c2) , would this L2/C2 circuit be parallel also?
      Nope, it would be a series resonant circuit, because it's source voltage is INDUCED from the L1 coil. So this induced voltage is in series with the coil/capacitor.
      Now the impedance across a series resonant circuit is close to zero but the voltage across EITHER the coil or cap.(not both) can be extremely high & limited only by circuit 'Q' thus giving us a nice gain in voltage.

Another point worth mentioning is that of the spark gap.
      I was checking out an article on building a Tesla coil that threw out 3 foot sparks & this is what was recommended.
      The gap width should be set so there is no spark when no cap. is connected.
      The S.G.for a Tesla coil is just closed to the point where the fully charged cap. can discharge across it.

I especially enjoyed Zilano & Stoker's theories & will be jumping in & trying my own replications very soon.
      Wish everybody good luck!

Comment

• African (Johan) Query

Hi Johan,

Do you have the Zilano Kapandaze Alien Devices Circuit? If you have it, I'd like to get a copy of it if that's okay. Thanks.

Best Regards,
        David Fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Haan
          Hi stoker_x1,

by L3 (in DS device), are you referring to the coil I mentioned in post #5174?

PS: I asked this question in post #5218 but it appears that you missed it.
          No, this coil is another mystery

Search for Zilano schematic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
            Quote from David Fine:

About 21 minutes in, the video shows a toroid transformer at the end of the shaft supporting the two rotors. It seems that when they feed power into the toroid, the shaft begins to spin. About a minute before that, there's a close-up of the shaft between the 2 rotors, which is wrapped with a fairly heavier gauge wire (maybe 16 gauge?) that looks more like steel than copper.
            Not really sure what's going on; kinda looks like a double Faraday homopolar motor with disc, except there are 2 on the shaft. Does an energized toroid cause it to spin?
            My 2 cents....
            bob
            I have seen this motor before. If you search Patrick Kelly's site (free-energy-info.com) you will find it. I can't remember where exactly, but I have seen it. 2 discs with a toroid on one end & heavy gauge windings between the discs.

I'm too busy to look right now, but will post up a link when I get a chance

Comment

• DS pdf

Originally posted by David Fine View Post
              Scribd won't let me load the DS Book there. I've made at least five attempts and they all failed. Maybe tomorrow it will work.
              All right, all right, even though it is obsolete, I have put it back up on one of my servers. The download link is http://www.free-energy-info.com/Smith2.pdf

In passing, http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter3.pdf contains an analysis by William McFreey of both the Kapanadze coil and the Kapanadze self-powered motor (starting at page 107, if you don't want to use the bookmarks).

Patrick

Comment

• Thanks!!

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for uploading your old file again!! Sorry to be a bother to you.

Even your older obsolete files are considered by some of us to be like gold.

Best Regards,
                David Fine

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                All right, all right, even though it is obsolete, I have put it back up on one of my servers. The download link is http://www.free-energy-info.com/Smith2.pdf

In passing, http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter3.pdf contains an analysis by William McFreey of both the Kapanadze coil and the Kapanadze self-powered motor (starting at page 107, if you don't want to use the bookmarks).

Patrick

Comment

• Im not trying to blow my own horn here but this info is very important please study it while its still up, I think we have found the tip of the iceberg.
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post193678
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Thanks Patrick!

What's nice about this pdf is the ability to use the "FIND" box at the top of the document. Using this search method allows you to find any and all references in the document regarding a specific topic, say coils for example, and this allows you to study one thing at a time and cover everything discussed. DS skipped around a lot and this made it hard to follow him sometimes.

I credit this document above all others for the successes I have managed. I still go back to this pdf all the time and every time I do, I seem to learn something new and usable.

Thanks Patric for doing this.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Hi Dave,

Please leave it up a little while longer. I had surgery on my right shoulder recently and I'm a lot slower with my right arm and hand until this heals up a bit. Thanks!!

Best Regards,
                      David Fine

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                      Im not trying to blow my own horn here but this info is very important please study it while its still up, I think we have found the tip of the iceberg.
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post193678

Comment

• Thanks!!

Hi Stoker,

Thanks again for sharing your positive results with us and some of the other important details. We really appreciate this!!!

Best Regards,
                        David Fine

Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                        What's nice about this pdf is the ability to use the "FIND" box at the top of the document. Using this search method allows you to find any and all references in the document regarding a specific topic, say coils for example, and this allows you to study one thing at a time and cover everything discussed. DS skipped around a lot and this made it hard to follow him sometimes.

I credit this document above all others for the successes I have managed. I still go back to this pdf all the time and every time I do, I seem to learn something new and usable.

Thanks Patric for doing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                          Hi Johan,

Do you have the Zilano Kapandaze Alien Devices Circuit? If you have it, I'd like to get a copy of it if that's okay. Thanks.

Best Regards,
                          David Fine
                          Hi David, may be it is what you are looking for.

Regards,
                          D.J

Comment

• Your Welcome

A lot of people have been sending private emails and asking questions. I think that is a positive spin after what we have seen. Because of this, I started going through some of my library and have found a few things that might be helpful.

In this link:
                            Electrodes

I found information that helped in building my spark gaps. I didn't order anything, but instead tried some of the old spark plugs I had laying around the shop. I tested other ways too. Just thought someone might want to read this info and maybe spark some new ideas (no pun intended).

Comment

• Earthed dual spark gap!

On page 3-27 of the pdf, at the top of the page you will find a schematic showing an earthed dual spark gap across the L2 coil. The link in my previous post shows images of earthed spark gap Electrodes. Just wanted to clarify some.

Comment

• Thanks!!

DilJalaay,

Thanks!! I don't know if that's the diagram my friends are looking for or not. I've been reviewing all my Zilano pdf archives and I see that many circuits are missing. Thanks for sharing!!

Best Regards,
                                David Fine

Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
                                Hi David, may be it is what you are looking for.

Regards,
                                D.J
                                Last edited by David Fine; 05-19-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X