• Show
Clear All

• Thanks!!

Boguslaw,

Thanks, great information!!

Best Regards,
    David Fine

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    Someone asked me about L3 coil. Zilano posted once a schematic which I liked very much because it was a proof of my concept about device which variation is used by Kapanadze also. Instead of using big step down transformer like Dynatron we can use L3 coil of copper tube or rod.

In my personal opinion this is the mistake everybody made about Kapanadze device. I think that copper tupe thick coil is not primary coil like in Tesla coil but it's output coil like in Zilano schematic. Think about it and everything will match.
    I think Tariel and Don Smith both said and had shown enough to construct working device when you connect both info.

Comment

• Hi boguslaw,

There would be no danger at all if you have a properly constructed coil since there would not be any heat.

Comment

• Earth Battery!

Now, let me jump off the deep end a little bit please. I will preference the following statements in this way so that you can understand that I might be way of base, or not.

Having a device like this that works in a magical way gives me a chance to set back and try to surmise, “How does this generator work like it does”, and these are my thoughts on this question.

The power of this generator is not the sole result of the L1/L2 coil designs. For me, they seem to be nothing more than a means to regulate or direct the power created by this device as a whole.

The earth grounds are at the heart of this thing. Please understand, in my opinion, that Don Smith developed a way to build a control device that could be plugged into a big battery, the earth. After all, the earth is the perfect battery having an iron core that is constantly turning which in turn produces electromagnetic waves, flux and access to endless electron excitation.

He said as much in a number of videos I have seen, but he also kept some things secret. His suit case generator probably employees some of the Tesla ideas regarding antennas. I don’t know about that as I have not studied it very much. But I think most people understand that electrical charge exists in the atmosphere too. I’m not DS and may never know all that he knew. But as a collective group, I think we can unlock much of his wisdom together.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          I have strange and interesting problem trying to step up voltage from Joule thief output - it stuck on first stage)
          Joule thief is not a good choice for driving a diode voltage multiplier. A diode voltage multiplier should have sine or square wave input. A Joule thief usually generates spikes. If you have a scope, look at the Joule thief output. If it is a series of spikes you have probably found the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
            Joule thief is not a good choice for driving a diode voltage multiplier. A diode voltage multiplier should have sine or square wave input. A Joule thief usually generates spikes. If you have a scope, look at the Joule thief output. If it is a series of spikes you have probably found the problem.
            I know that, I saw spikes but I don't understand why I can't step them up. They look like spikes but actually they are a mix of half-rectified sine just high frequency.

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
              Now, let me jump off the deep end a little bit please. I will preference the following statements in this way so that you can understand that I might be way of base, or not.

Having a device like this that works in a magical way gives me a chance to set back and try to surmise, “How does this generator work like it does”, and these are my thoughts on this question.

The power of this generator is not the sole result of the L1/L2 coil designs. For me, they seem to be nothing more than a means to regulate or direct the power created by this device as a whole.

The earth grounds are at the heart of this thing. Please understand, in my opinion, that Don Smith developed a way to build a control device that could be plugged into a big battery, the earth. After all, the earth is the perfect battery having an iron core that is constantly turning which in turn produces electromagnetic waves, flux and access to endless electron excitation.

He said as much in a number of videos I have seen, but he also kept some things secret. His suit case generator probably employees some of the Tesla ideas regarding antennas. I don’t know about that as I have not studied it very much. But I think most people understand that electrical charge exists in the atmosphere too. I’m not DS and may never know all that he knew. But as a collective group, I think we can unlock much of his wisdom together.
              Interesting summation, I believe I've been saying this all along although it appeared to be falling on deaf ears. With the exception of one outstanding individual.

Without the actual work and seeing the effects you'll never understand.

Comment

• Zilano Circuit Request

Hi,

I need the Zilano Kapanadze Alien Team drawing if anyone has it. Thanks!!

Best Regards,
                David Fine
                fiditti@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  I know that, I saw spikes but I don't understand why I can't step them up. They look like spikes but actually they are a mix of half-rectified sine just high frequency.
                  A diode multiplier needs positive and negative current flow at input to alternately switch the diodes. Google theory of operation.

Comment

• Congratulation!

I've been bumping up against this thread since the beginning and it has always depressed me until now.

The tone over the last two days has clearly changed and curiosity abounds.

Success depends on focus and I think you guys and gals focused. Something good will come from all of this and we may help save this world by our hard work.

I am curious about something.... The link I posted seems to be dead now. It has been live and good for over a year and just one day after posting the link here, it is dead.

Powerful people don't seem to want us to succeed. That is in itself a telling event. There is truth and functionality in Don Smith's device or why would there be such an effort to kill off information like this. When you find good information that can help us build big and better devices like this, you should always save the info to your computer and share it with those who need it.

Correction! It's working again, wow, that was quick!
                    Last edited by stoker_x1; 05-18-2012, 04:49 PM. Reason: Correction! It's working again, wow, that was quick!

Comment

• Outstanding Individual

Some outstanding individuals have been causing a lot of distractions. Anyway, good to hear you concur!!

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                      Interesting summation, I believe I've been saying this all along although it appeared to be falling on deaf ears. With the exception of one outstanding individual.

Without the actual work and seeing the effects you'll never understand.

Comment

• Wwts

Originally posted by Berg View Post

Originally posted by Nikola Tesla
                        Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.(1)
                        Those factors seem to be evident in this thread.
                        Indeed, it is so.
                        Last edited by Berg; 05-18-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                          Wire Selection

I decided that I should explain the method I used to determine the proper wires to be used. I hope this helps.

First, start with the L1 coil wire that you want to use. I use 4 gauge bare copper wire purchased at Home Depot. Now, let’s say you plan to use 16 gauge wire for L2. I started by cutting a piece of the 4 gauge wire 12 inches long. The cuts must be flush, not irregular as would happen with cutting pliers. The length of your 4 gauge wire must be exact. Then, you must take the 16 gauge wire and strip all the insulation material cleanly from it and then measure the weights of the two against each other. Cut the length of the 16 gauge wire longer than should be needed so that once you start weighing it, you can remove the unwanted length until you have two separate pieces of wire that weigh exactly the same. Since 4 gauge wire is exactly four times greater than 16, when the weight is the same, you will have your four to one ratio. But you are not out of the woods yet. Now you must measure the length of the two wires to see if the 4 to 1 ratio is met also. If not, then you will need to find a different 16 gauge wire to test. When building the L2 coil, wire with or without insulating material is more a personal choice determined by the spacing used in construction.
                          Not quite...
                          One foot of 12 awg wire weighs much more than four feet of 24 awg wire.
                          I dont have any 4 awg wire, but It will be the same. The cross-sectional area doubles every three gauges....
                          American Wire Gauge table and AWG Electrical Current Load Limits with skin depth frequencies
                          Rick

Comment

• Actually I thought about this the same way for some time. But beeing without equipment and proper ee background I was not sure where to start. Now I will try to firnd some local electronics company and try to get the access to the equipment. I think your three plate capacitor circuit should work perfectly to replicate this .

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                              Not quite...
                              One foot of 12 awg wire weighs much more than four feet of 24 awg wire.
                              I dont have any 4 awg wire, but It will be the same. The cross-sectional area doubles every three gauges....
                              American Wire Gauge table and AWG Electrical Current Load Limits with skin depth frequencies
                              Take 2 equal lengths of 10 ga wire ( both equal in length and weight ), use one as the secondary, cut the other in 4 equal lengths and parallel them together and they become the equivalent of 4 ga wire.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                                Some outstanding individuals have been causing a lot of distractions. Anyway, good to hear you concur!!
                                If that is directed at me, you can be assured that I won't post anything of any substance here. I have no desire to share any of my successes here, where a few weeks ago I may have shared everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X