Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
    OK, here we go again!

Let me say this just one more time. This motionless generator is already open sourced. DS gave you everything you need to build a replication of this device. I have nothing new to add to that. If I could produce a video right now and post it on you tube, I would bet that you and others would claim that I faked it. So for me, it is a no win concept. I am not trying to help you, but instead am trying to help others who want to build this thing. Thanks but no thanks.

For the record, I spoke with Tom Beardon several times recently and he told me that Don Smith was the real deal. He said that DS didn’t disclose everything because of the commercial value of his device, but felt that DS did give us enough information to build a working model.

With regard to all this nonsense and not sharing, well I have already shared more than you have. What have you done lately to move this project forward?

One last thing, I shouldn’t have told you that my device spark gap is in parallel. I should have told you to try both positions (series and parallel) and see which way produces the best result for the output. It is simple as you only have to change the position of a couple of wires to test the location. I think you will be surprised at the results.

Enough of this already.
    Yes enough of this already, another one making claims with no intention of
    providing any evidence at all. Why make the claim if it is not to get people to
    listen to you/follow you whatever. You people have a very simple mode of
    operation, come to the forum, drop some names, make a claim and run off a
    heap of words that have all been said before, there is some "obvious" truth to those
    words, just enough, then when people ask a question you tell them to try this
    or that or stop looking for handouts. Yet other people give the reaction you
    desire and feedback praise and back-patting which in turn brings more heaps
    of words. These heaps of words anyone can string together.

It all comes back to the same old story, if one person can claim a multi kilowatt
    free energy device with no evidence at all, then we all can do it.
    It seem's when people make a claim like that they can get other people to do
    their experiments for them. I think it would be more productive if people did
    their own experiments.

A thought from Tesla.
    “I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
    ― Nikola Tesla
    Show the video and let us decide if we think it is faked or not.

Far be it from me to try to tell others what to believe or experiment with, but
    if it is a "claim factory" you want and encourage it is a "claim factory" you will get.

As in life in general, we all lay in a bed of our own making.

Cheers

P.S. If at any time one of these claimants shows some good evidence of the
    claims, then I will eat my words, and apologize wholeheartedly and sincerely.

And as people may notice there is only one rhetorical question in this post, I
    do not really want an answer to that question for myself so there is no question mark.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-18-2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Farmhand, I do not suspect dishonesty nor fakery with stoker_x1. I think it is more a matter of human nature or normal human psychology if you will that when a person achieves something exceptional most people will go through a process of asking their self what to do with this exceptional accomplishment. If you stop and think about it I think you will know some of the choices that will be made and tried. I won't expand on that other than to say it's very human to make the choices that we have seen people make time and again and we all expect to be paid or rewarded for hard work done - especially if it involves some new creative ways that no one else seems to have found success with. But eventually some very evolved soul will get the success everyone wants and it will be fully shared with all.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
        But eventually some very evolved soul will get the success everyone wants and it will be fully shared with all.
        I am optimistic that something will happen when the time is right.

Or we could end up in FEMA camps or otherwise exterminated.

Comment

• Kits available from Intalek

William Alek has documented his experiments in electrostatic generators and excess energy dissipation from spark gaps. Some of his experiments comes with kits. You could contact him if you want kits for a Don Smith setup if you want to go that route. He might be more than willing to obliage. This is not an endorsement of his website.

How to build Solid state electrical overunity devices

Multi-Spark Gap Experiments

Comment

• My undrestanding of ratio 4:1 by stroke x1

I am a newcomer although I follow the forum for a while.

My understanding the ratio of 4:1 as mentioned by Mr. stroke x1 is this

You have a wire length ratio L1 and L2 4:1
            example
            L1 is 10 feet long then L2 is 2.5 feet long or
            L1 is 8 feet long then L2 is 2 feet long or
            L1 is 16 feet long then L2 is 4 feet long .....

then We have a wire dimension ratio L1 and L2 1:4
            example
            L1 is 4 gauge then L2 should have 16 gauge
            L1 is 6 gauge then L2 is 24 gauge...

then We have matching the weight of L1 and L2 1:1
            example
            L1 is 3 pound then L2 is 3 pound
            L1 is 0.5 pound then L2 is 0.5 pound....

Once again
            wire length ratio L1 and L2 4:1
            wire dimension ratio L1 and L2 1:4
            wire weight ratio L1 and L2 1:1

And few thoughts for everyone.

Every people have a skill for something, one for sport other for engineering the third for something else.Every have a skill for something that could practice and understand better and deeper then the rest. That why we have different professions because people have different abilities. Everyone can learn different skills /with good TEACHERS/ but never as good as the person with natural one.To have a good mentor is a step forward.
            Some of us is here to learn, the others could help in it - with own discretion.

THE FEW CAN TEACH THE REST COULD LEARN.

Regards blackrobi

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
              Stoker,

Thanks for the link to the DS book and also thanks for all you have shared. It all helps a lot!!

Best Regards,
              David Fine
              David, can you please upload that pdf to scrib and post here a link, as i can not access the posted link by stoker.

kind regards,
              D.j

Comment

• Hi, all!
                Dynatron's device in new P.Kelly book http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf pages 256-276.

Comment

• Off topic post

There are good builders here and I feel this information needs to be spread. This device has resonance built in its geometry so you dont need to tune it. Very nice and reasonable explanation how it works, it is capable of producing huge potential differences. Beware that zipper gents...

Thread at OU: "Fountain Of Life" (Easy to understand!)
                  Information about the device: Redirecting...

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                    Hi Dave & all … just catching up and found this link no longer effective ,,, can anyone re-post or email me the pdf
                    Duncan
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Don Smith Policeman

Farmhand,

From what I've been able to evaluate over the last year or so you are a very knowledgeable electrical person. It's my opinion that you might have already had a working Don Smith device if you'd spent your time building the DS device instead of playing the role of Don Smith thread critic and policeman. All of us would have been overjoyed to hear about your DS generator and here how you were able to get it to work. On the other hand, many of us are very tired of hearing from Farmhand the critical board cop. You and some of your buddies have caused a lot of grief to this board and broken friendships.

Best Regards,
                      David Fine

Comment

• Link

Hi Duncan,

Nice to hear from you!! Someone didn't want us to have that link. I'll load it to scribd and send you a copy too.

Best Regards,
                        David Fine

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        Hi Dave & all … just catching up and found this link no longer effective ,,, can anyone re-post or email me the pdf
                        Duncan

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                          Farmhand,

From what I've been able to evaluate over the last year or so you are a very knowledgeable electrical person. It's my opinion that you might have already had a working Don Smith device if you'd spent your time building the DS device instead of playing the role of Don Smith thread critic and policeman. All of us would have been overjoyed to hear about your DS generator and here how you were able to get it to work. On the other hand, many of us are very tired of hearing from Farmhand the critical board cop. You and some of your buddies have caused a lot of grief to this board and broken friendships.

Best Regards,
                          David Fine
                          Well said. I think a few here should seriously think where their energies are being directed.
                          You only get out what you are prepared to put in ( )

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                          Duncan
                          I got it fine, & have downloaded it (it's actually very interesting, as I have read much of Patrick's work, but there are one or two "gems" here that seem to have been missed in later publications, maybe things are just put in different terms).

If you want me to email it just send me a PM.

Comment

• BTW, I am now just waiting for my enamelled copper wire to show up now, everything else is here ready to start.

If any replicators in the UK are interested I got a good price on ready cut lengths of acrylic tube (on which to wind my coils). I've been told not to use PVC for high voltage high frequency, so I approached several companies with an order & picked the cheapest.
                            If anyone wants details just send me a PM & I will send you details of the company I used.
                            The tubes are all clear acrylic, 3mm wall thickness, various diameters all cut to required lengths with proper cutting equipment. They are extruded (no seam), & were well packaged & promptly dispatched.

I'm still waiting for a few bits from China, but I can start without them, just wish this winding wire would hurry up & get here!

Good luck all of you builders out there

If you want any more details of UK suppliers let me know, but mostly I just trawled eBay & went for cheapest.

Comment

• Confussion?

Confusion?

In an earlier post I said that by my comments maybe I might change people’s understanding of what DS intended. Now you can see that could happen.

I’m not a good writer, and while this is clear in my mind, it’s hard for me to put into words a special process. Sorry!

I have a good background in electronics and also write programs for software vendors. I love this stuff. The problem with these OV systems is that they smack in the face of standard practices. I decided some time ago that if someone shared plans for one of these OV devices and if I felt it was worth a try to build, I would trust what they said and follow their instructions. The DS device seems to be one of those deals.

After reading ewizard’s post #5213, I decided to go back and look for the one fourth formulas’s and post that info here. So far, can’t find it, but my library is large. So instead let me clarify the construction process just a little. Forgive me if I get it wrong again.

First go to the pdf I posted earlier and please read the following pages. The information seems clear to me. You need to get your heads around this stuff before it will start to make sense. Read 3-17 and remember that DS used one quarter.

Then read paragraph seven on page 3-18. Quote: “Construction of the L - 1 input coil has been suggested as having 10 turns. The length of the wire in this
                              coil is not critical.” As you learn how to build these coils by understanding the one fourth rule, you will learn why the turns used in L1 aren’t critical, but the turns and weight in L2 are.

Go to page 3-22 and read all three paragraphs.

Next go to page 3-23. This maybe the most important description written down that I have read. At first glance, it seems to be just one more mundane expression, but if you "read and read" the pages above, you may be able to turn on the lights. The second paragraph does for the first time discuss the two halves of wiring on the L2 coil. This can and does effect the length and weight equations. I personally treated each half of L2 as a single coil and used the one fourth rule to properly build it. Someone smarter than me could probably explain this better, but this is the best I can do.

I know you folks are all serious about building this generator, so please understand how important it is for you to educate yourself in these matters. Have you ever know how to do something, but couldn’t explain it? That is how I feel sometimes. This stuff seems so clear to me and I don’t see where there is a problem. I will say this much in my own defense. I studied this device and all the comments made by Donald Smith for over two years. I had a number of friends from other sites that kept asking questions about this generator that kept my interests in this alive. I couldn’t do something like this over night, it took years of study, but one day a few weeks back it hit me and I knew I could build this thing.

Now understand that my device works, but I still have problems to sort out. L3 is more than a curiosity and needs work. Hope to solve this concern soon. In the mean time, I can light lights.

Ewizard is correct except for the need to account for the two halves of the L2 coil wiring. It is two times two or the square of that. I don’t do math, but this is where many people mess up I think.

Good luck!

Comment

• Question : what is the danger in using PVC for HV high frequency ?????

What about cardboard tube ?

Someone asked me about L3 coil. Zilano posted once a schematic which I liked very much because it was a proof of my concept about device which variation is used by Kapanadze also. Instead of using big step down transformer like Dynatron we can use L3 coil of copper tube or rod.

In my personal opinion this is the mistake everybody made about Kapanadze device. I think that copper tupe thick coil is not primary coil like in Tesla coil but it's output coil like in Zilano schematic. Think about it and everything will match.
                                I think Tariel and Don Smith both said and had shown enough to construct working device when you connect both info.

What are you waiting for , Christmas ?

P.S. I'm still looking for help with a fain spark generator, anyone ? did somebody constructed voltage multiplier ? there should be only a few ways to make faint sparks like in Kapanadze device, ony a few, so please help replicate faint spark device ,ok ? I'm trying and trying but my electronic ability are bad, need expert in kacher, slayer exciter or simply voltage multiplier (I have strange and interesting problem trying to step up voltage from Joule thief output - it stuck on first stage)

Comment

Working...
                                X