Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is what I hoped for!

Thank you Dave. But we really need to thank DS for all that he did. I'm not the smartest guy on earth and if I can do it, well then, who can't.

I don't know if this will help or for that matter if it is needed at all, but wanted to share how I figured things out, so here is a simple method that can be used for selecting the wire for building L1 and L2.

Wire Selection

I decided that I should explain the method I used to determine the proper wires to be used. I hope this helps.

First, start with the L1 coil wire that you want to use. I use 4 gauge bare copper wire purchased at Home Depot. Now, let’s say you plan to use 16 gauge wire for L2. I started by cutting a piece of the 4 gauge wire 12 inches long. The cuts must be flush, not irregular as would happen with cutting pliers. The length of your 4 gauge wire must be exact. Then, you must take the 16 gauge wire and strip all the insulation material cleanly from it and then measure the weights of the two against each other. Cut the length of the 16 gauge wire longer than should be needed so that once you start weighing it, you can remove the unwanted length until you have two separate pieces of wire that weigh exactly the same. Since 4 gauge wire is exactly four times greater than 16, when the weight is the same, you will have your four to one ratio. But you are not out of the woods yet. Now you must measure the length of the two wires to see if the 4 to 1 ratio is met also. If not, then you will need to find a different 16 gauge wire to test. When building the L2 coil, wire with or without insulating material is more a personal choice determined by the spacing used in construction.

4 to 1 in length plus 4 to 1 in weight is the goal and when they match, then build the coils and you wont have to worry about the proper number of turns to use. The only other thing that must be done is to locate the proper point for the center tap and DS explains that very well.

I did a google search two days ago which brought me to this thread. Reading the posts left me feeling that people were frustrated and loosing interest. I normally don’t post comments anywhere, but felt in this case, something should be said. My hope is that you folks will now move on to building working models of this motionless generator and maybe find new and better ways to do it. That would be a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post

First, start with the L1 coil wire that you want to use. I use 4 gauge bare copper wire purchased at Home Depot. Now, let’s say you plan to use 16 gauge wire for L2. I started by cutting a piece of the 4 gauge wire 12 inches long. The cuts must be flush, not irregular as would happen with cutting pliers. The length of your 4 gauge wire must be exact. Then, you must take the 16 gauge wire and strip all the insulation material cleanly from it and then measure the weights of the two against each other. Cut the length of the 16 gauge wire longer than should be needed so that once you start weighing it, you can remove the unwanted length until you have two separate pieces of wire that weigh exactly the same. Since 4 gauge wire is exactly four times greater than 16, when the weight is the same, you will have your four to one ratio. But you are not out of the woods yet. Now you must measure the length of the two wires to see if the 4 to 1 ratio is met also. If not, then you will need to find a different 16 gauge wire to test. When building the L2 coil, wire with or without insulating material is more a personal choice determined by the spacing used in construction.

4 to 1 in length plus 4 to 1 in weight is the goal and when they match, then build the coils and you wont have to worry about the proper number of turns to use. The only other thing that must be done is to locate the proper point for the center tap and DS explains that very well.

I did a google search two days ago which brought me to this thread. Reading the posts left me feeling that people were frustrated and loosing interest. I normally don’t post comments anywhere, but felt in this case, something should be said. My hope is that you folks will now move on to building working models of this motionless generator and maybe find new and better ways to do it. That would be a good thing.

thank you again ..... It is also called Coherence at all levels
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
        Hi Stoker_x1

Thanks for great info. Can you please post a schematic of your working device.
        I like to know the position of the spark gap and what you use for spark gap ( ordinary spark gap or GDT gass discharge tube - surge arrestors )

JoeFR
        My spark gap is in a parallel position. The type of spark gap used in my case was two spark plugs, neon tubes, and even two copper wires. All work when everything else is right. If I were to post a schematic, it would look just like the ones you have already seen. I’m not doing anything new or different. You need to get your hands on a PDF file “A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices” and make sure it is the full PDF file containing 135 pages. This file exists in many places but in a shorter version of about 63 pages. Some things are missing in the reduce version of this guide.

I will not be responding anymore as my time is short and I'm in the middle of a new test. You see, I have concerns with regard to the output side of the device as I have seen some anomalies which I don't understand. I'm test now to understand something that I think DS may have kept secret. L3 is my focus now.

Hope you succeed.

Comment

• @stoker_x1, why not do something constructive instead ans sell low power working kits on ebay? Instead of sending people on another goose chase with meaningless words. I just don't get it, if you're telling the truth and into the open source spirit it should be second nature. People are truly tired it's time for a change.

Comment

• OK

"So don’t expect me to share my successes with you as I know I don’t have time for all this nonsense."

Okey dokey
            One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
            Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Really?

OK, here we go again!

Let me say this just one more time. This motionless generator is already open sourced. DS gave you everything you need to build a replication of this device. I have nothing new to add to that. If I could produce a video right now and post it on you tube, I would bet that you and others would claim that I faked it. So for me, it is a no win concept. I am not trying to help you, but instead am trying to help others who want to build this thing. Thanks but no thanks.

For the record, I spoke with Tom Beardon several times recently and he told me that Don Smith was the real deal. He said that DS didn’t disclose everything because of the commercial value of his device, but felt that DS did give us enough information to build a working model.

With regard to all this nonsense and not sharing, well I have already shared more than you have. What have you done lately to move this project forward?

One last thing, I shouldn’t have told you that my device spark gap is in parallel. I should have told you to try both positions (series and parallel) and see which way produces the best result for the output. It is simple as you only have to change the position of a couple of wires to test the location. I think you will be surprised at the results.

Enough of this already.

Comment

• Stoker

Hi Stoker,

Hang in there. Thanks for sharing with us on the main channel. It's not a friendly place to post as you have learned but you have many allies here. Just ignore the you know who's!! They are easy to spot. The good guys are listening and comparing notes with your successes.

Best Regards,
                David Fine

Comment

• Expectations

I don't think anyone expects anything from you and silence would be nice.

Originally posted by Steve220 View Post
                  "So don’t expect me to share my successes with you as I know I don’t have time for all this nonsense."

Okey dokey

Comment

• Yes of course and we all know how a combustion engine works why are people even buying cars they should make their own! People who can't build it don't deserve to use it! Why are we buying anything at all for that matter.

I believe you are the third person in this thread claiming to be successful without showing anything substantial. It seems that the term "success" is heavily misunderstood in this field. You know what success is? Success is having your "unusual" findings replicated, duplicated and confirmed by the community. Then spreading out working kits, making the setup go viral, having average people powering things with it.. THAT'S true success, anything else is horse ****.

You, Don, Zilano, Kapanadze, CosmoLV...and everyone else that claimed to have been successful and didn't deliver to the masses has no clue what success means. Your words online are just a waste of bits and bytes.

Anyway I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with all your expensive equipment.

Love the smell of history repeating.

Comment

• Right and Rights

For those of you who believe that stoker not sharing details of a successful setup is not right.... it IS his right to do so. Badgering isn't going to help anyone or anything.

Comment

• Don Smith original document

Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                        I’m not doing anything new or different. You need to get your hands on a PDF file “A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices” and make sure it is the full PDF file containing 135 pages. This file exists in many places but in a shorter version of about 63 pages. Some things are missing in the reduced version of this guide.
                        Hi,

My thanks goes to stoker for his constructive comments, especially on the combined weight and length for the 4:1 resonance coil winding. If anybody is aware of a 135 page document from Don Smith then please let us know where it can be found as the only copy I have ever seen is entitled "Resonance Energy Methods" and dated September 23 2002, and is 63 pages long. That pdf can be downloaded from http://www.free-energy-info.com/Smith.pdf

When I originally put Don's document up for downloading, I preceeded it with a page explaining Don's poor health, inability to respond to e-mails, the disappearance of his web site, the unavailability of his pdf for purchase and the fact that the Science Source educational kit on resonance had been completely altered so as to be nothing remotely like the kit that Don referenced with it's 1.5V transmitting to a 60-watt bulb. I also followed his document with additional information which seemed likely to be helpful to newcomers.

Late in 2011, I became aware of the fact that some people seemed to think that my comments were made by Don, so to avoid that contamination of Don's work, the document was cut down to the 63 pages written by Don.

I have searched extensively, and have not found a longer edition of Don's "Resonance Energy Methods", so if anyone knows where a 135 page version is located, then please let us know.

As "A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices" is an overall title for my eBook pdf, it is possible that the missing information is not directly from Don, and in that case, it can probably be found in the document http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter3.pdf in the section on Don Smith's devices which is some fifty pages in length.

Patrick

Comment

• Resonance Energy Methods (135 Page Book)

Hi Patrick,

I've got a copy of the 119 page "Resonance Energy Methods" book, but I've never seen the 135 page book. I'll look for it for you. Let me know if you want the 119 page copy I have.

Best Regards,
                          David Fine

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post

I have searched extensively, and have not found a longer edition of Don's "Resonance Energy Methods", so if anyone knows where a 135 page version is located, then please let us know.

Patrick

Comment

• Thanks Dave!

I don't mean to be harsh, but I know that I am.

Maybe this will help. I'm not a lawyer, but patent laws protect patent holders and DS's family still has rights! I can't sell kits on ebay.

Also, DS spoke in generalities most of the time. The reason for this is that each unit build was unique to itself. There is no one fits all here. If people can begin to understand that, then they can follow his concept and build a working model. I'm not saying that this generator can't be mass produced. I'm just saying that it can't be mass produce out of someones garage. There are to many ways to mess up with all the variables.

I could tell you about the many mistakes I made along the way and the frustrations I have faced, but that will not help. Whether we like it or not, it is a process of trail and error. I read a lot of posts where people are literally trying to recreate the wheel. I would not criticize them for doing so as that is how new things are discovered. I would suggest to those people that it would be much easier if they would first build a working generator and then use that model to test new wheel designs.

Thanks again. I do understand your point.

Comment

• Try this link Dave!

http://www.freeenergyinventions.bugs3.com/Smith2.pdf

Good luck.

Comment

• Good information!

Patrick, I didn't know you had anything to do with the 135 page pdf. If this is an altered original of DS, then let me say that many of your comments were right on and very helpful.

Let us know if this is the document you were referring to.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this pdf.

Comment

Working...
                                X