Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @stoker_x1
    Just to put the record straight, I was quoting Ghazanfar Ali.
    Thanks for your confirmation though (we are not chasing wind mills :-)
    Appreciate it!

Comment

• Oh I have a working device too, but Im not going to show and tell because you guys argue to much...........
      give me a break

We are open source because we want to change this world to help the less fortunate, our brothers and sisters in need, not to gain but to help the helpless.

Stop thinking of yourselves think of the poor, the 99 percent
      The hungry and cold children
      The list goes on and on

Search your conscience and ask if you are doing the right thing or are you being selfish and egotistical.
      dave
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
        With the greatest of respect, I'm most inclined to agree with this, especially having just read Dynatron's work myself.
        It just can't be that complicated. I can understand what's going on in Don's devices, & Kapanadze's (a more recent realisation for me). But I was having trouble there with Dynatron's.
        The highlighted section above put's into words, quite succinctly, my thoughts.
        You might also see this:

Earthpulse Press
        corréa's pagd: engine 600 watts
        corréa's pagd: engine supply breakdown by VAD
        corréa's pagd: vortex and longitudinal waves
        plasma de type pagd et vad mêlés
        plasma de type pagd et vad mêlés

There is long history from Thomas H. Moray and Nicola Tesla all about this until today..

Comment

• Comment removed by Vidbid
          Last edited by vidbid; 05-17-2012, 01:17 AM. Reason: Clarification by RAD-HHO
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Peculian

Is this what you are looking for ? :
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post192692

Comment

• The Proof.

Hi Dave45, post #5153……

Quote: “give me a break”

I had hoped to prove my point here and I think I did. Since my post there have been ten new posts. Two of those posts talked about work they were researching and Eight were about nothing. To date, this thread contains 5155 posts. That means with all things being equal, I would have had to read 4,124 posts that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. I think it is sad that I should have to read that many post having nothing to do with the subject.

Also, reading that people were deleting their posts is troublesome. Dave, I don’t have to delete my posts since I never posted from the beginning. I have always told my children “If you don’t have something good to say, then you shouldn’t say anything”.

I’m not keeping anything secret here. Everything you need to know was given to you by Don Smith, a very smart man who shared more than enough to help you succeed. If I were to add anything to the information he shared with the world, it might change wrongly how you understand something. I didn’t discover this device, he did. I followed his instructions and explanations and it works. I have nothing to add to this. There is nothing new I can tell you about. I took what Smith said, combined with my knowledge of electronics and my experiences gained from building blocking oscillators and thief’s and built his device. I made mistakes, corrected them and moved on. In the end it worked and the work it does is growing with each revision. It took me two weeks to see my first good results. If you don’t understand what Don Smith has said, then re-read what he has said like I did and eventually, you too will get it right.

Give you a break, well Dave, Give Me A Break, please.

Comment

• video?

Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                Hi Dave45, post #5153……

Quote: “give me a break”

I had hoped to prove my point here and I think I did. Since my post there have been ten new posts. Two of those posts talked about work they were researching and Eight were about nothing. To date, this thread contains 5155 posts. That means with all things being equal, I would have had to read 4,124 posts that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. I think it is sad that I should have to read that many post having nothing to do with the subject.

Also, reading that people were deleting their posts is troublesome. Dave, I don’t have to delete my posts since I never posted from the beginning. I have always told my children “If you don’t have something good to say, then you shouldn’t say anything”.

I’m not keeping anything secret here. Everything you need to know was given to you by Don Smith, a very smart man who shared more than enough to help you succeed. If I were to add anything to the information he shared with the world, it might change wrongly how you understand something. I didn’t discover this device, he did. I followed his instructions and explanations and it works. I have nothing to add to this. There is nothing new I can tell you about. I took what Smith said, combined with my knowledge of electronics and my experiences gained from building blocking oscillators and thief’s and built his device. I made mistakes, corrected them and moved on. In the end it worked and the work it does is growing with each revision. It took me two weeks to see my first good results. If you don’t understand what Don Smith has said, then re-read what he has said like I did and eventually, you too will get it right.

Give you a break, well Dave, Give Me A Break, please.
                Any chance you can post a video on youtube? Would love to see your device.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king
                  Any chance you can post a video on youtube? Would love to see your device.

Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                  You people need to stop looking for hand outs and you need to start studying and testing. That is how you make it work.

I don’t do videos and I will not respond to questions as I can’t learn from Doubting Thomas’s.
                  ten letters

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    Thanks for that, I will add it to the pile.

I'm reading some of Moray's work at the moment, hopefully all my parts will arrive by the end of the week & I can start building!

Comment

• Reading is Helpful!

Hi a.king21,

Maybe one day, I don’t know yet. I don’t even own a camera since I have never needed one.

I can tell you that it looks like Don Smith built it himself. First time on it fried a few things, but in time I stopped those problems.

I will give you something to think about though. Post #5152 by bbem, we are not chasing wind mills is correct. I have spent a lot of money for test equipment and without that equipment, I could never have gotten things right. By that I mean the device is very simple, but the construction of it is not.

I have a professional frequency counter along with generators, large neon transformers, variacs, oscilloscopes, bench top meters, thermal testing meters and even gauss meters. I have a professional LCR bench meter and other less important equipment. I will tell you now that without all of this equipment, I would still be in the dark ages.

Having said that much, now let me say this. You need to think of Smith’s device as being three sections separate from each other and yet combined as one unit. Also, as Don Smith said himself, a specific Frequency is not required. Instead, what ever frequency is generated by your power supply(s) must be duplicated throughout the device. In all three sections of the device, 1. power side, 2. L1 and L2, 3. Step down transformer power out side of device must maintain same frequency. That frequency is set by power side section one. When you maintain that frequency (Which can and will be different for everyone, not a set frequency) throughout the device, then resistance will fall away and the device will start to function. Smith tuned his device when demonstrating it and that should tell you that a tune device works or that when all three sections are producing the same frequency, it will work.

To accomplish a smooth frequency throughout you need to own a frequency counter for testing all three sections. If ten people build this device using different supplies of wire, different lengths of wire and different coil diameters and counts, then everyone’s frequency will be different and without a counter to use to tune the circuits or sections of the device, you will be doomed to fail. There is no one way fits all here! Smith told us that. While our frequencies will probably be in the same ball park, that doesn’t matter. If you device has resistance and mixed frequencies, well it will not work, sorry.

I am not a teacher but would tell you that you need to read Smith again and again until you get it. That is what I did and when I understood his process, I built it and it works.

It was not simple and there are no free handouts here. This device requires a full understanding of coils and a lot of hard work.

Thanks.

Comment

• Doubting Thomas Scenario

Stoker,

We have no doubting Thomas here but we do have paid disinformation agents and a bunch of them at that.

Best Regards,
                        David Fine

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                          Hi a.king21,

Maybe one day, I don’t know yet. I don’t even own a camera since I have never needed one.
                          It was not simple..... This device requires a full understanding of coils and a lot of hard work......

Thanks.
                          @stoker

That was a nice, positive, beneficial post. Thank you

Orion

Comment

• I have a weird feeling Stoker is speaking the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
                              Hi Xee, Farmhand, Kajunkreation, Thelast, Woopy, Editor, Peculian

Thanks for nice words

Farmhand
                              Is the transistor heating less with the different kicker coil and with the secondary loaded ?

I tried 1 turn feedback coil but it not works so good. The circuit consumes between 0.8 - 1Amps 20 - 24Wats so transistor on my big CPU heatsink is only slightly warm.
                              There is room for improvement I just give the start up point

Kajunkreation
                              Do you have anything to measure the voltage on the secondary?

I already burned one nice Osciloscope. I am waiting for HW probe then
                              I could measure the output voltage.

It looks very high, have you tried that with a collector circuit?
                              No not yet it will be nice if someone else could try it because I have some
                              other things to finish first.

JoeFR
                              Hi,joefr!

Congratulation!
                              This is very quality performance.
                              It is also right direction for further development of Don's idea!

One russian person( same as Dynatron) already tries to go this direction.
                              Now he has combined the two schemes .
                              I mean the kacher as a kick generator and Don's output circuit.
                              There is some problem with transformation ratio ,
                              but I think it is very perspective idea in general .
                              There is some video about this work.
                              If it is interesting I'll give the link.

Because this is really other idea so this is other thread.
                              I'll continue here.

P.S.
                              If you do not want to burn up this one oscilloscope too,
                              just move it on a distance from the coil at least on 1 m(or more if it is possible)
                              Use the Isolation transformer for measuring.
                              (Small ferrite ring is fit for example)

Best regards,

Sergey.
                              Last edited by usu; 05-16-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                                @stoker

That was a nice, positive, beneficial post. Thank you

Orion
                                Agreed! Very good info. Thanks!
                                Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X