X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Joefr

woww¨¨magnifique

Fantastic work, thank's for sharing

it is exactly what i was looking for to go on my education on this stuff.

Will try it asap

Laurent

Comment

• JoeFR

JoeFr,

Super great, experiment.
      For this I will shure waste my money and time!

have one

Comment

• Hi folks !
        Nice to see this topic is getting back at the right track.

@JoeFR
        Very good our friend.You have done an impressive work there.
        I wish more goods to come at your research.

@Ghazanfar_Ali
        Hi Ali & here.

Thank you very much for sharing your research results with us all !
        Well, I thought it is better to not complicate topics so I just started a new topic
        dedicated to your work, here at energeticforum.here is the link:
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post193284

Hope this helps to clever out things about your research,given the fact that this topic
        here is for Don Smith devices. Althought they have many common points.
        Anyway. Thank you and Best Regards from me.
        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Re: Kacher NST

Hi Xee, Farmhand, Kajunkreation, Thelast, Woopy, Editor, Peculian

Thanks for nice words

Farmhand
          Is the transistor heating less with the different kicker coil and with the secondary loaded ?

I tried 1 turn feedback coil but it not works so good. The circuit consumes between 0.8 - 1Amps 20 - 24Wats so transistor on my big CPU heatsink is only slightly warm.
          There is room for improvement I just give the start up point

Kajunkreation
          Do you have anything to measure the voltage on the secondary?

I already burned one nice Osciloscope. I am waiting for HW probe then
          I could measure the output voltage.

It looks very high, have you tried that with a collector circuit?
          No not yet it will be nice if someone else could try it because I have some
          other things to finish first.

JoeFR

Comment

• Video

Originally posted by Ghazanfar_Ali View Post
            Replication of my earlier device "AliGen" by Duff

Input is 62.5 W approx and Output is 100W approx. (1.6 times the input).

AliGen-01.avi - YouTube
            I am unable to watch this video. Is the link good?
            Edit: I got it to work
            Last edited by RAD-HHO; 05-16-2012, 04:51 PM. Reason: I got it to work
            Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
              I already burned one nice Osciloscope. I am waiting for HW probe then
              I could measure the output voltage.
              This is what I use.

If you can not find a 10M resistor, you can use 1M and 10K. Or better yet, put ten 1M resistors in series to get 10M. Total length of the 10M resistor needs to be greater than length of spark your circuit can make. Also, you may need to go direct to 10M resistor rather than using terminal block so that there is no spark across the terminal block terminals.
              Last edited by xee2; 05-16-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghazanfar_Ali View Post

AliGen-01.avi - YouTube
                I'm sorry, I dont mean to be negative, but I'm not seeing 100 Watts of light.

I made this little video a while back just to show it doesn't take much to light these bulbs.

120V 75W Bulb @ 20W - YouTube
                Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghazanfar_Ali View Post

AliGen-01.avi - YouTube
                  Thank you for comming here and big .
                  I am very much happy to see a thread here with your name bro.

Kind regards,
                  D.J
                  Last edited by DilJalaay; 05-16-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Time waster's and Doubting Thomas Please Stop.

I have been a member of this forum for several years now. I rarely post anything here because I would rather not influence people with my personal thoughts. That appears to make me different than a lot of people who seem to spend their entire day posting complaints and doubting Thomas thoughts they have.

I would like to address the problems with these kinds of posts. It takes to long to read through all the posts that contribute nothing to the development of new energy sources.

I have spent a great deal of time educating myself to understand the concepts that are offered here. I rarely come to this site first anymore because there are so many useless posts that add no new knowledge or ideas. By this I mean, I am a researcher and my time is limited. When someone makes a claim, I study it and draw my own conclusions. I don’t need proof in the form of a video or anything else. I certainly don’t spend my precious time setting in front of a computer telling everyone it can’t work or I want proof.

If someone’s claim has merit, then I test the idea. Sometimes I learn something new, only because I tried what someone claimed. Listen guy and galls, there is nothing wrong with that. Most of the doubting Thomas’s haven’t provided any proof that they even know how to do a proper test.

Many people want nothing more than just a golden key. They rely on the hard work of others to hand then a finished product. Do you folks know how expensive it is to properly test and discover new methods of producing cheap free energy?

Do you think that by slamming someone’s ideas and or claims that maybe they will disclose more important information? Just reading the post on page 170 of this thread would discourage most people from even trying to build some of this stuff.

Some people do more damage to new ideas than you might think. So don’t expect me to share my successes with you as I know I don’t have time for all this nonsense.

I built Don Smith’s device and it works. I’m now on my third revision and have made some new discoveries. Post #5077, by Farmhand, quoting bbem is correct. For the record, he didn’t make a new discovery. What he did was simple! He studied Smith and learned. Smith told the truth and though he was old, and sometimes, he forgot to point out important facts in the right order to make it easier to understand his claims. But bbem sorted through those problems and built a working device. How do I know that? I did the same thing.

“It is all about RESONANCE!!!

You people need to stop looking for hand outs and you need to start studying and testing. That is how you make it work.

I don’t do videos and I will not respond to questions as I can’t learn from Doubting Thomas’s.

I would ask some of you to keep your thoughts to yourselves and make life easier for the rest of us. Do some of you work for the power companies?

Comment

• OK

"So don’t expect me to share my successes with you as I know I don’t have time for all this nonsense."

Okey dokey
                      One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                      Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Each may contribute what one wants. You are free to contribute as much or as little as you desire, without regard to the content.

Whether what you present is welcomed depends on the message, who is giving it, and who receives it.

The work is as important as it is, though not all important.

The tempo and direction of this thread changes as often as it does and has.

Do the best you can.

Contribute your best, and we will all do well.
                        Last edited by vidbid; 05-16-2012, 06:03 PM.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• OK

@stoker_x1,

OK!

And thank you for all YOUR contribution!

peace
                          Last edited by RAD-HHO; 05-16-2012, 09:32 PM. Reason: vidbid
                          Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                            I built Don Smith’s device and it works. I’m now on my third revision and have made some new discoveries.
                            That is great news. What did you make?

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                              Hi Ged,

Thank you for that post. I was aware of the 1800 comment but, unlike your post, it didn't convey anything useful to me. You have just opened up a whole new vista of investigation and I thank you for that.

In passing, there is no need for a single 10 kW device as many people don't need anything remotely as large as that, besides which, there is nothing to stop you having more than one lower power device in different locations in a house. One kW or two kW should be quite sufficient and it might well be cheaper to build a lower power unit, so it could well be a good strategy to start small and add extra units later on.

Just a thought,

Patrick
                              First let me pay my respect: the PDF that got me started and I am still learning a great deal from.

Sir, I am presently researching how to build a simple solid state version.

And yes, 1kW would be good in multiples.

Behind the scenes I have gathered massive amount of evidence and information which I am applying in building such a device.

Don gave us good leads.Yes he did.Several times.The NST he said was a solid state device.He showed us over and over.

The secret is in the joules = 0.5 X C X V squared X F squared.I suspect that, if you knew how, you could modify and INVERTER.YES, an inverter to be an overunity device.HOW? The switching circuit that gives the 50 or 60 hz. must be changed to say 50 kHz or higher, then use metglas or ferrite core transformer with THICK windings a BIG CAP (and remember resonance) and a good ground to get your electrons rushing in to greet you.THEN you can use your dividers and bridges to correct.

I tell you this, I have been studying inverter schematics and to me its just pure Don.

I also looking at booster circuits,marx avalanche,charge pumps,dc to dc converters,power supply systems,electronic tranformers.

What got me started was when I found out that all I need to do was to pulse 12 volts at a certain frequency and a big cap to get good amounts of power.Super Caps anyone?

What I have said is just the tip of the iceberg.I will continue to experiment however and post my findings when necessary.I aspire to be featured with a working device in your pdf in the near future.

Thanks for the tremedous work by everyone on this and other forums as without their input I would not have been were I am now.

Best regards,
                              Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post

Many people want nothing more than just a golden key. They rely on the hard work of others to hand then a finished product.
                                Hi Stoker I assure you if Don did not do his hard work for others and kept everything to himself even you would not know about this circuit.
                                So thanks for others who share their knowledge egoless.

Comment

Working...
                                X