• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Soundiceuk

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012, 13:38

Hello Paul,

I paid the British Patent Office to search their archives for me.

I'm hoping to be offering my ion valves in the spring of this year.

Yes, my son did the video work for the sparking capacitor
    plate that Don had demonstrated.

I have a lot of Don's materials. I even have the surge protectors
    that he used in his original units.

-Bruce P.
    Hello Soundiceuk,

Could you ask Bruce if he is willing to share Don's materials with us?

I mean any slides pdfs schematics, like the one for the toroid and other devices not in the pdf.

Best regards,
    Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
      p.s: database errors on posting to this thread ?
      Me too. I thought it was "some power greater than us" interfering. Got me all excited there for a moment, thought someone was onto something!
      (maybe they're too late?)

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        Don told me that the coils are a distraction. I believe that I've posted redrawn diagrams to the discussion group.

Best Regards, Bruce P.
        That ties in with what you have highlighted.

Don has achieved what he set out to do.

Educated a mass number of people who are now able to educate as mass number of people.

As a group we have sorted the wheat from the chaff.

Hopefully we can pull together now and move forwards as a team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
          Could you ask Bruce if he is willing to share Don's materials with us?

I mean any slides pdfs schematics, like the one for the toroid and other devices not in the pdf.

Best regards,
          Ged
          I think there should be musuems for this kind of stuff.

As Bruce has been developing his own superior technology, I know he wouldn't want to get involved with anything apart from that.

He is not doing it for commercial reasons. Purely research purposes.

I want to push this technology in this thread and as Don led me to Bruce I kind of feel it's the right place.

However, it is open forum and the technology is not commercially ready.

It could be with our help. It is open source between a number of people, mainly from this forum at this stage.

The plan is to open source completely.

I have laid a number of breadcrumb trails over the last few months.

A number of you have followed them.

I don't believe this is the right place to talk about the subject at this time, but I'm certain people will be talking in many different forums and globally very soon.

If you want to know more just simply pm me.

I will do my best to guide anyone who is interested.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Daemonbart!! I received that.

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
            Russian to English

I then count you as most valuable player

Kind rgds D

Comment

• Kacher Nst

Hi All

I will post here a simple replacement for electronic high voltage NST power supply which is required to run Don Smith an other similar setups.
              I made Kacher NST High Voltage High Frequency ( 500kHz ) power supply which you can use for different experiments which requires high voltage power source.

The main difference to original Kacher circuit is that the High Voltage L2 secondary output coil is isolated from drive circuit. To accomplish this I made another L3 2 turn Feedback coil which is connected to Base pin of the NPN drive transistor.

Here are the components used in Test 1 and Test 2:

Here is the Schematic of Kacher NST using 720Turn secondary coil in Test 1:

Here is layout of Kacher NST using 720Turn secondary coil in Test 1:

Here is the Schematic of Kacher NST using 2x360Turn secondary coil and center tap connected to Earth ground in Test 2:

Here is the Layout of Kacher NST using 2x360Turn secondary coil and center tap connected to Earth ground in Test 2:

Here is the video of running setup:
              KACHER NST - YouTube

JoeFR

Comment

• Don Smith Devices torrent 1 ready to go

Hi folks!
                I have "printed" to pdf files almost all posts in this topic and got them ready for download
                in a torrent file.
                see atached files / text & download the torrent if you are interested.
                link to download the torrent:
                here you can download the torrent file:
                Code:
                http://ifile.it/svxjlq9
                request download ticket - ifile.it
                Thanks Best Regards from me..
                Attached Files
                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Thanks!!

We appreciate what you have done. It's a big job. Thanks!!

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                  Hi folks!
                  I have "printed" to pdf files almost all posts in this topic and got them ready for download
                  in a torrent file.
                  see atached files / text & download the torrent if you are interested.
                  link to download the torrent:
                  here you can download the torrent file:
                  Code:
                  http://ifile.it/svxjlq9
                  request download ticket - ifile.it
                  Thanks Best Regards from me..

Comment

• Hi David.
                    There is also a part of your and others efforts too.
                    Thanks to you too and to others this is made possible.

If time permits me along the way, I will share some other info too.
                    But for now this is a good starting point.

<< BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
                      Here is the video of running setup:
                      Thanks for the excellent documentation.

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
                        Hi All

I will post here a simple replacement for electronic high voltage NST power supply which is required to run Don Smith an other similar setups.
                        I made Kacher NST High Voltage High Frequency ( 500kHz ) power supply which you can use for different experiments which requires high voltage power source. JoeFR
                        Superb work Joe, That is exactly what some of us need, is the transistor
                        heating less with the different kicker coil and with the secondary loaded ?

I've got some parts and will try to build that or something similar, I like it.
                        I think it was important to get the secondary free from the electrical coupling
                        to the circuit.

You're a champ ! That setup should be able to be a very efficient stand alone
                        fluorescent lighting system as well by the way, in true Tesla fashion. I'm
                        certain I can get that to work for me.

Comment

• Joefr

Hey Joe, beautiful as usual. I think that nice sine wave that you have should get the electrons jumping around pretty good. Do you have anything to measure the voltage on the secondary? It looks very high, have you tried that with a collector circuit? My experiments show that anywhere from 500k to 1mhz works well for "lenz's" collector. Anyway very nice.

Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                            I'll believe it when I see it, until then it is just another claim by him. Where's the video ?

Cheers
                            Replication of my earlier device "AliGen" by Duff

Input is 62.5 W approx and Output is 100W approx. (1.6 times the input).

AliGen-01.avi - YouTube
                            Last edited by Ghazanfar_Ali; 05-16-2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Solid state

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                              Let me chime in here.Don IMHO was quite eloquent in explaining the working of the ION VALVE.He spoke about it very comfortably and easily and now I understand how it works.

Don and his copresenter also mentioned the Moray Valve.

The internet abounds with numerous patents on these ion valves.Don correctly spoke about the Dynatron and its various incarnations.(Maybe that is why Dynatron named himself as such)

I saw Dynatrons replications,but I don't see myself building it.Why? Don said: " MOST of the things you see on his intermediatery device was put there because PEOPLE EXPECT TO SEE THEM THERE.So all those coils and chokes and bulky items are just not necessary.Don went on to say that what he was demonstarting is 1800 technology.That implies that everyone on this thread, including Zilano is working on is 18 century technology.He said he has gone SOLID STATE and we would not recognise his newest incarnations in its present form.But I believe I have! Albiet using circumsantial evidence.

His newest devices seem to be mostly based on capacitors with coils for just for step down in a tranny, but capacitors can be used to step up and step down voltages with almost the same result as an iron core transformer.

Behind the scenes,I have exhaustive info on these solid state devices.Boost Converters,DC to DC converters,Voltage multipliers,Rectennas,electronic transformers.Google these terms,the knowledge is immense.Don said that the next generation of electric cars would have his devices.Yes, he said OVERSEAS companies. noticed the Japanese Device, then I looked up Electric Cars.The Toyota Prius uses a Boost Converter.ala solid state,but still in a closed system.I believe Don's Devices are alive and well, they just exist in modified form to keep Mr. Oil in the loop.You see, Don was a messenger ( and I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR HIS WORK),but he was not the only smart one around.

As for me,I am still experimenting.But in the meantime ,the circumstantial evidence is staggering.I could go on and on but that won't produce the elusive 10kW device which everyone wants to have.I will however retreat to my garage and ring up some solid state replications bearing in mind what Don,Zilano and others have said as well as what modern technology has to offer.

Again, happy replicating...

Still experimenting.

Ged

Hi Ged,

Thank you for that post. I was aware of the 1800 comment but, unlike your post, it didn't convey anything useful to me. You have just opened up a whole new vista of investigation and I thank you for that.

In passing, there is no need for a single 10 kW device as many people don't need anything remotely as large as that, besides which, there is nothing to stop you having more than one lower power device in different locations in a house. One kW or two kW should be quite sufficient and it might well be cheaper to build a lower power unit, so it could well be a good strategy to start small and add extra units later on.

Just a thought,

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                                Thanks for the excellent documentation.
                                That is the way, documentation should be done.

Anything else is WASTE of time!

Some video is only a plus, but not the must.

Comment

Working...
                                X