Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote by Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

The quote by Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S. is quite profound indeed. You are a very good fellow.

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post

Comment

• Thomas Beardon

Thomas Beardon shares a lot of secrets which I think are applicable to the device we are trying to build here. Many folks can't follow Tom because of his terminology. He didn't make up those terms. If you purchase an electrical dictionary pre-1890, you will see all his terminologies listed there and they make sense. He talks about where this free energy comes from and how to get it. He has several books out that cover this. His books are heavy reading indeed but I think important to our study. He has studied all the old physics texts and summarized what he learned in his books. Tom is a very sharp fellow indeed.

I'm not an electrical guy but I'm trying to help the cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
        dear folks!

its not good to fight. if u dont see clear read under.

u have watched don videos and kapanadze videos have u ever seen a big trafo like dynatron showing?

the answer is absolutely No.

both don smith and kapanadze use same resonance tesla coil.

both have claimed mega watts and kilowatts

there is something missing that even don and kapanadze never specified.

think about it.

thats all i will say. those who get wot i want to convey will understand this.

rgds
        zzzz
        The answer BIFILIAR WINDING

Comment

• Don's Japanese Device

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          WOW Duncan what a find!!!

Here is the latest picture:

Don Smith Japanese Device

There is a release coming a little later today showing a working experiment of the circuit with no coils in action charging some capacitors very quickly.

All components are disclosed too!

A VERY, VERY IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE has happened outside of this forum. It is far too sensitive to post on an open forum.

It gets rid of the battery and the HV source and ties in totally with Don's work. It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

PM me your email address and I will gladly share.

We have been dreaming of something like this happening and it is.

Many thank yous to all the people that made this possible.
          Hi All,

Anymore pics of this? What are the components on the board to the left? How are they connected? Oh and on the right for that matter.

Any help will do.

Thanks

Ged
          Last edited by Gedfire; 05-14-2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Impressive

Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
            HEY PEOPLE

GLAD TO THE CONFLICT HAS SUPSIDED. SUPPER, I AM WORKING ON THIS DON SMITH DEVICE AND

HAVE CONCLUDED THAT HE LEFT OUT THAT YOU NEEDED A SPARK GAP TO MAKE THIS CIRCUIT WORK.

IT IS PRETTY SIMPLE. DON'S SCHEMATIC IS SHOW BELOW , WITH MY REVISED SCHEMATIC.

AND A PICTURE OF THE DVICE I HAVE ENDED UP WITH. IT ALL WORKSM I JUST AM HAVING TROUBLE

FINDIN THE RESONATE CAP BANK FOR IT. I WENT ONLINE AND USED A WEB SITE FOR FINDING RESONATE

CAP BANKS AND IT DOES NOT WORK. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP FIND THE CORRECT

COPACITANCE OF THE DEVICE. THE FREQUENCY IS 30000 KHZ AND MY LI ON THE ISO TRANS IS

20 MH & 113 UF AND L2 IS 20 MH & 116 UF I ALMOST HAVE IT I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALC IT MYSELF.

I WILL BE GREATFUL FOR ANY HELP FINISHING THIS DEVICE AND FURTHERING MY EDUCATION.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

BEST REGARDS
            Impressive stuff you have there man.Hope you get the help you need.

My best advice I can give just now is to search the forum.Or you may want to start as far back as when Zilano started posting.Right now rereading the various post and making notes.Things move are moving so fast that gems of wisdom may go undiscovered.

All the best with your replication.

Ged

Ged
            Last edited by Gedfire; 05-14-2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Wow!

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
              Quite agree with you Dragon.

Bruce Perreault met Don at the symposium for the first time.

He told me that there were definately batteries in the suitcase but there was no way they could have powered the bulbs for as long as they did.

He also told me him and Don became friends although they had a conflict of interest. He said that he believes Don did not have the knowledge to complete the device so it was a self runner.

Bruce went on an excursion with Don not long before he died three days before thanksgiving 2010.

The non public schematics that most of you have seen were sent to Bruce via email by Don, just before Don's final operation.
              Thanks for posting .

I have been evaluating them and turning my experiments in that direction.Seems promising so far.I have always wondered about those people Don worked with.I assume they are mostly still alive and may still have good insights to share.There is also a John Fereo? The one narrating the Capacitor Demonstartion at one of Don's conferences.He was also the voice behind the intro video.He took over from Don sometimes or was trhat Bruce?

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                HEY PEOPLE

GLAD TO THE CONFLICT HAS SUPSIDED. SUPPER, I AM WORKING ON THIS DON SMITH DEVICE AND

HAVE CONCLUDED THAT HE LEFT OUT THAT YOU NEEDED A SPARK GAP TO MAKE THIS CIRCUIT WORK.

IT IS PRETTY SIMPLE. DON'S SCHEMATIC IS SHOW BELOW , WITH MY REVISED SCHEMATIC.

AND A PICTURE OF THE DVICE I HAVE ENDED UP WITH. IT ALL WORKSM I JUST AM HAVING TROUBLE

FINDIN THE RESONATE CAP BANK FOR IT. I WENT ONLINE AND USED A WEB SITE FOR FINDING RESONATE

CAP BANKS AND IT DOES NOT WORK. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP FIND THE CORRECT

COPACITANCE OF THE DEVICE. THE FREQUENCY IS 30000 KHZ AND MY LI ON THE ISO TRANS IS

20 MH & 113 UF AND L2 IS 20 MH & 116 UF I ALMOST HAVE IT I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALC IT MYSELF.

I WILL BE GREATFUL FOR ANY HELP FINISHING THIS DEVICE AND FURTHERING MY EDUCATION.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

BEST REGARDS
                I saw from your photo a bank of blue capacitors.It is a polarized capacitors? a cant see a rectifier before it. what is exact circuit diagram? In primary i used a diode plug. It was the best solution for me from all types of power inputs.

Comment

• Just a note on Zilano. Those familiar with a message thread on the OU forum started by Ghazanfar Ali (microwave engineer IIRC) who posted a self running circuit and was around a short while then disappeared (as he said he was busy) but has now months later rejoined the thread with this info:
                  "I was busy finalizing my device. In fact I shared it with a company and now sharing the patent in a few days. there was a drawback that the mosfets got heated due to high current drain and capacitor with initial charge used to lose its energy. So I altered the output stage and followed Zilano technique and achieved fly wheel effect to make it a pure self running device. Its just ingenuity of your mind that u have a starting point from me to end up with a good result." I put in the bold highlight. I found it interesting and very reinforcing of Zilano's info that this person found a way to correct a problem with information she has posted. for Zilano
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• trasnsformer question to dynatron

Вопрос к Динатрону
                    Твой последний большой трансформатор тоже как и предидущий является изолирующим, т.е. первичка обмотана алюминиевой фольгой?
                    Или же это обычный трансформатор, только с большим запасом по мощности? Какое количество витков в обмотках и их сечение?
                    @Dynatron
                    Is your last big transformer an isolating one, like you had the previous one?
                    Or is it just regular transformer, just big one? And how many turns in windings and what is the wire gauge?
                    Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                      Slow N Easy try this calculator online:
                      L or C Reactance Calculator
                      I will try this calcualor. It is a different one than I used before

Thanks for your help

Regards & Best Wishes

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                        Impressive stuff you have there man.Hope you get the help you need.

My best advice I can give just now is to search the forum.Or you may want to start as far back as when Zilano started posting.Right now rereading the various post and making notes.Things move are moving so fast that gems of wisdom may go undiscovered.

All the best with your replication.

Ged

Ged

Thanks for the respnse

I have gotten another Online Calcualator web site to try. The one I used was not the correct capacitance.

All I need is the correct # and I have a woking device. I am presently reading over Zilano's post.

Maybe that will help.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by northrup
                          Please do not submit any more post in a language other than
                          English.
                          It's English!

Comment

• Originally posted by northrup
                            Please do not submit any more post in a language other than
                            English.
                            These questions were addressed to Dynatron. He doesn’t know English. He can’t answer you if you write in English. Why is it bothering you that much if they are written in Russian and English?

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                              These questions were addressed to Dynatron. He doesn’t know English. He can’t answer you if you write in English. Why is it bothering you that much if they are written in Russian and English?
                              Can someone translate Russian to English?

Comment

• Originally posted by northrup View Post
                                Can someone translate Russian to English?
                                yes. i can.

Comment

Working...
                                X