Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    He told me that there were definately batteries in the suitcase but there was no way they could have powered the bulbs for as long as they did.
    Did he see the batteries ? Don't tell fibs now. Did he see the battery ?

Did he measure the battery voltage over time ?

How can he possibly say how long a battery can run something if he didn't
    see the battery ? If he didn't see it he can't possibly know.

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    Dynatron has the best replication to the best of my knowledge.
    I agree.

Can someone post the English schematic please. We should all focus on the best available version that clearly works.
    Works in what way ? What is the output compared to the input ?

Special interest F@CK OFF!
    What does this rude comment mean ? Who is it directed to ? You couldn't
    blame anyone for ignoring a comment like that because there is no way for
    anyone to know who it is directed to. If you are going to make pointed
    accusations you could at least have the decency to say who it is you are
    referring to.

The only special interests I see here are those trying to protect their ego's
    and ignore common sense.

Just because you make up something in your own mind doesn't mean it is real
    or happening. If anyone thinks I have or am a special interest they are
    completely mad. You see I and only I know what my motives are. I and only I
    know that no one pays me anything for anything. I know that only I decide
    what I post. I don't care what you think I am or what you think I am doing.

I don't care because I seek the truth not what I want to be the truth.

I said it before and I'll say it again, this particular thread was obviously
    created for discussing and investigating the possibility of Don's devices'
    actually being too good to be true. Meaning discussing and investigating the
    possibility of Don's devices performances being faked or grossly overstated.
    It's not my fault if some people don't like that. I'm on topic when discussing
    these possibilities.

Now you can ignore me if you want, or you can discuss things with me. You
    can even try to insinuate that I am paid by someone or have an agenda
    associated with something other than finding the truth. But it won't do any
    good, because as far as me being a special interest goes. It's a
    complete joke and I have no reason to treat it as anything else.

Cheers

Comment

• Any of you graphics guys please step up to the mark. My hands are too busy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
        Dynatron just said to me that he will release the latest schematic diagram with maximum details. he needs some time to prepare it (couple days).
        Thanks Garsony for translating and Dynatron to guide us.

Originally posted by destine2012 View Post
        Рад приветствовать всех!
        Сергей (Dynatron ) подготовит все схемы, и подробные описания и выложит на этом форуме.
        I am pleased to welcome all!
        Sergei (Dynatron) will prepare all the schemes, and detailed descriptions, and lay out on this forum.
        Thanks Sergei for your nice welcome we need you here and welcome to this thread.

Comment

• I will find the text to respond to your other questions best as I can.

I will have to do some serious digging. I know roughly where the information is. Please allow some time for those answers.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          What does this rude comment mean ? Who is it directed to ?
          It certainly wasn't directed at you. Look at your orgasmic replications and how quickly you knocked up those beautiful Don Smith type coils!

It was directed at any being who is purposely trying to steer this thread away from the truth. I assume there is more than one.

Comment

• Dynatron, Destine2012 & Garsony please feel free to join the dedicated Don Smith forum:

>>>> Log in <<<<

I already have Destine2012's work showcased

Kind regards,

Paul

Last edited by soundiceuk; 05-13-2012, 09:27 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Thank-You!!!

Hi John,

Thanks very much for this information!!!

Best Regards,
              David Fine

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
              Hi ALL,
              there are different ways in order to save this web site.
              I just ried WinHTTrack (available for other OS too)
              You can save all posts including linked schematics and pics and vids ...... They can be run from a DVD if you want. Still learnig how to operate it. If not filtered it downloads all garbage available like links to facebook, ......

There are some plugins for Firefox too.

@David Fine: This might be the solution for saving page by page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                Did he see the batteries ? Don't tell fibs now. Did he see the battery ?

Did he measure the battery voltage over time ?

How can he possibly say how long a battery can run something if he didn't
                see the battery ? If he didn't see it he can't possibly know.
                Here is the best I can do for you Farmhand, no he didn't see the batteries. No he didn't measure the battery voltage over time.

Yes they were all assumptions and I trust Bruce with my life.

I hope you are right about the egos bit and there are no special interest watching. However, they cannot stop the trains, they have left the station already.

We are the 99%

I've known for a long time that an antenna is required to obtain a useful amount of electrical power from the radiant energy that surrounds our planet.

I witnessed Don's suitcase device powering a bank of light-bulbs a lot longer than the batteries that had to have been contained in the small suitcase, back in 1996, as it wasn't self-sustaining demonstration. There was little doubt in my mind that the suitcase contained at least one storage battery. I did recognize that wattage consumed by the bank of light-bulbs had to be more than could be drawn simply from a storage battery source. At the time, for all I knew, there could have been primary cells that supplied the power for the demonstration. Over the years I gave Don the benefit of the doubt but was always skeptical. I came to know Don as a friend and do believe that his intentions were sincere. There was a conflict of interest between us and in spite of this we had the upmost respect for each other.

A few years ago after studying his revised circuit that he described in an e-mail that he sent to me, just before he went into surgery on his arteries, I realized that his device would require an antenna to draw a substantial amounts of ions to make it self-sustaining and produce an excess of useful amount of electrical power. I didn't reveal this to Don because I didn't want him taking credit for what I had been working on most of my adult life.

It wasn't until the last few months where I discovered that radioactive material isn't required for my radiant energy valve to function because I found a substitute to replace it, as will be clearly shown in my radiant energy manual release on the 20th of this month, the first day of spring!

-Bruce P.

Comment

Dynatron, Destine2012 & Garsony please feel free to join the dedicated Don Smith forum:

>>>> Log in <<<<

I already have Destine2012's work showcased

Kind regards,

Paul

Thank you for your kind invitation.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                    Shure if tungsten only or is it tungsten thorium? We get them with up to 4% thorium. Thorium is a lihgt radiactive substance.
                    Sorry John, I can't tell you what he used, I'll ask him.

Comment

• A Little Help Please

HEY PEOPLE

GLAD TO THE CONFLICT HAS SUPSIDED. SUPPER, I AM WORKING ON THIS DON SMITH DEVICE AND

HAVE CONCLUDED THAT HE LEFT OUT THAT YOU NEEDED A SPARK GAP TO MAKE THIS CIRCUIT WORK.

IT IS PRETTY SIMPLE. DON'S SCHEMATIC IS SHOW BELOW , WITH MY REVISED SCHEMATIC.

AND A PICTURE OF THE DVICE I HAVE ENDED UP WITH. IT ALL WORKSM I JUST AM HAVING TROUBLE

FINDIN THE RESONATE CAP BANK FOR IT. I WENT ONLINE AND USED A WEB SITE FOR FINDING RESONATE

CAP BANKS AND IT DOES NOT WORK. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP FIND THE CORRECT

COPACITANCE OF THE DEVICE. THE FREQUENCY IS 30000 KHZ AND MY LI ON THE ISO TRANS IS

20 MH & 113 UF AND L2 IS 20 MH & 116 UF I ALMOST HAVE IT I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALC IT MYSELF.

I WILL BE GREATFUL FOR ANY HELP FINISHING THIS DEVICE AND FURTHERING MY EDUCATION.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

BEST REGARDS
                      Attached Files

Comment

I witnessed Don's suitcase device powering a bank of light-bulbs a lot longer than the batteries that had to have been contained in the small suitcase, back in 1996
                        How many bulbs were being lit? How long did you see them lit?

Four of these batteries could easily fit in a small suitcase, weigh less than 16 pounds, and power four 40 watt light bulbs for over one hour (with efficient voltage converter circuit) >>> 12V 60 Whr Universal Power Group 45565 Sealed Lead Acid Battery by Amstron
                        Last edited by xee2; 05-14-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• The text is from a message written to me.

I believe the bulb information is in the 1996 video. Does the video look like it had cuts? If not then that is how long they were lit for.

I could ask Bruce, but remembering something from 16 years ago might be a little difficult to answer accurately. I have trouble with what happened yesterday!

Garsony please can you ask Dynatron and Destine2012 what the input and output power is and how their numbers are measured.

Thank you
                          Last edited by soundiceuk; 05-14-2012, 06:30 AM. Reason: Additional Information

Comment

• @ soundiceuk

Thanks for pointing out the videos (I had not seen them). For anyone else who has not yet seen them, just search YouTube for "Don Smith 1996".

Comment

• Ilya Stavinsky

A Russian by the name of Ilya Stavinsky may have some ideas that would apply to our Don Smith device. He's a very profound, intuitive fellow. He talks about a lot of things including Einstein's Theory of Relativity. He also has a couple articles out that apply to physics. One of them is entitled, "Mystery of Electro-Generators of Free Energy solved".

Comment

• Calculator

Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                                HEY PEOPLE

GLAD TO THE CONFLICT HAS SUPSIDED. SUPPER, I AM WORKING ON THIS DON SMITH DEVICE AND

HAVE CONCLUDED THAT HE LEFT OUT THAT YOU NEEDED A SPARK GAP TO MAKE THIS CIRCUIT WORK.

IT IS PRETTY SIMPLE. DON'S SCHEMATIC IS SHOW BELOW , WITH MY REVISED SCHEMATIC.

AND A PICTURE OF THE DVICE I HAVE ENDED UP WITH. IT ALL WORKSM I JUST AM HAVING TROUBLE

FINDIN THE RESONATE CAP BANK FOR IT. I WENT ONLINE AND USED A WEB SITE FOR FINDING RESONATE

CAP BANKS AND IT DOES NOT WORK. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP FIND THE CORRECT

COPACITANCE OF THE DEVICE. THE FREQUENCY IS 30000 KHZ AND MY LI ON THE ISO TRANS IS

20 MH & 113 UF AND L2 IS 20 MH & 116 UF I ALMOST HAVE IT I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALC IT MYSELF.

I WILL BE GREATFUL FOR ANY HELP FINISHING THIS DEVICE AND FURTHERING MY EDUCATION.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

BEST REGARDS
                                Slow N Easy try this calculator online:
                                L or C Reactance Calculator

Comment

Working...
                                X