Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Thanks you guys for guiding back to spirit and facts!
    And thanks a lot you Russian guys for helping overcome language barriers!

Looking at the schematic from Dynatron:

The primary spark gap is definitely capable of generating very short kicks to the coil - much shorter than an ignition coil can do. Conforming tesla it should be less than 25 µs (half wave pulse of 20 kHz - correct if wrong please!)
    My suggestions is to check all replications of any kind for primary pulse duration.
    Q->D (Dynatron): Length of primary kicking pulse? What is the repetition rate of the primary spark?

Very smart way of having one GND only. This variable inductance at the middle lead of L2 blocks HF of L2 but lets path lower frequencies including GND level.
    Q->D: Please elaborate on this inductance (size, value, core, tuning, function)!

Q->D: Do the output caps C3/C3 form a mains tank circuit along with the transformer?

Q->D: Does the secondary spark gap fire with mains frequency? What components control the firing and need tuning?
    Dynatron is on this forum now. He will respond to you for sure. I can help you with translation.

Comment

• Garsony please can you confirm this is Dynatron's and Destine2012's flyback driver and where they got the parts for their flyback from.

Also very importantly what materials is there spark gap using.

Many thanks team

Comment

• Moderator..

Well I have had and still receive a lot of inspiration here and in other forums, and I have also had the fortune to meet some very good people here, now I count them among my closest friends.

Friends like that are more important to me than free energy

I understand your point, thanks!

My post was intended to help others looking for new stuff.

It is up to us to change the unfriendly climate in the thread, we can also change the information in the thread to be more useful for our fellow man.

I think that missleading information sometimes give us good hints about what they are hiding

So every post they make give us useful information also...

When we hit the bulls eye they will be silent, so we will know...

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by nutgone View Post
        My friend; if you are looking for information here, then you are looking in the wrong place

This thread has done little but eat into my very precious research time, spending valuable hours trawling through useless arguments, bítchíng & back-biting.

There are many more useful places to find your information. Some of the earlier pages here have a few bits, but most of the decent stuff has been deleted after some silly argument.

I wonder how many of you here are being paid to pad this thread out with your arguments & cráp! Certainly more than 1 or 2 of you.! & these hours of my research time are hours I will NEVER get back, so thanks a lot! let's just hope other newbies read this before they make the same mistakes I have.

ONE QUESTION:
        Is this forum actually moderated in any way by anyone???

Most forums I know would have all these useless argumentative posts deleted by the mods & users who keep on would be warned & even banned, if they continue.

So;.....

WHERE ARE THE MODS?????????????????
        "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Garsony please can you confirm this is Dynatron's and Destine2012's flyback driver and where they got the parts for their flyback from.

Many thanks team
          I'm using this for now, Dynatron using his own driver with 50hz modulator (based on 555 timer). he said will post modulation scheme for attached driver.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi, everybody!!!
            We with Destine2012 work in one team.
            these are our general schemes

Comment

• A list of diodes used too please.

Comment

• Comment

[IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h404/

Many thanks team
                  he using, tungsten works the best. i use tungsten welding rods

Comment

A list of diodes used too please.
                    D1, D2 is HER508 (3amp) in series (20) and parallel (2) for higher amps. i'm using FFPF10F150S (10amp)

modulator is the same as attached RV1, RV2-20k R4 1k. C1 0.47mkf
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Garsony; 05-13-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                      Hi, everybody!!!
                      We with Destine2012 work in one team.
                      these are our general schemes
                      Hi Dynatron!! glad to see you here

Comment

• Good Spirit

This is is the good spirit thanks to these russian guys who are willing to help.
                        Today I tried on mysetup to charge my MOT cap with UF 3amp diodes and were charging fast

Comment

• Hi ALL,
                          there are different ways in order to save this web site.
                          I just ried WinHTTrack (available for other OS too)
                          You can save all posts including linked schematics and pics and vids ...... They can be run from a DVD if you want. Still learnig how to operate it. If not filtered it downloads all garbage available like links to facebook, ......

There are some plugins for Firefox too.

@David Fine: This might be the solution for saving page by page.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                            he using, tungsten works the best. i use tungsten welding rods
                            Shure if tungsten only or is it tungsten thorium? We get them with up to 4% thorium. Thorium is a lihgt radiactive substance.
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                              This is is the good spirit thanks to these russian guys who are willing to help.
                              Today I tried on mysetup to charge my MOT cap with UF 3amp diodes and were charging fast
                              Dynatron just said to me that he will release the latest schematic diagram with maximum details. he needs some time to prepare it (couple days).

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                                Рад приветствовать всех!
                                Сергей (Dynatron ) подготовит все схемы, и подробные описания и выложит на этом форуме.
                                I am pleased to welcome all!
                                Sergei (Dynatron) will prepare all the schemes, and detailed descriptions, and lay out on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X