No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My opinion, and this is just my opinion, I like the work of somebody* I had words with. It doesn't mean I don't like his work. You see, I have friends here and if I see any one of them being ganged up on, being disrespected by somebody, or by some group of critics I don't know, then I'll use my words to defend my friends, and even though I may not take a certain position regarding some of the ideas of my friends, I do defend each one of them as a person, a person who has a right to expect to be treated as a person, with respect and dignity. I understand that when you defend friends, there is a price to pay. Enemies are often created, but that is a price that I'm willing to pay. So what do I like? I like the radiant collector. I like *his radiant collector device replication, and I'm buying parts to replicate what he did and more if possible, and it's not cheap. The diodes alone cost $30 each, and the capacitor that I will be using as a captret won't be cheap, but I want even more power that what he obtained. If you look at his device, it puts out a lot of power, meaning, from what I can see, multiple amps. If you look at what he is spending on input, well, I'm not sure about his experiment, but in some other experiments about 200mA was spent on input. So there you have it. If anyone wants to challenge me on any of this, you know I'm more than willing to take you on.
    Last edited by vidbid; 05-13-2012, 06:30 PM.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      I was re watching some video's of Don's and these two are interesting.

I think it was a very suspicious demonstration. And considering this thread is
      for discussing the possibility that Dons devices were in fact too good to be
      true, I think a valid discussion point is this demonstration.

What else is suspect in that demo, I wonder.

My suspicion is he wouldn't take the 5 million for the suitcase device because
      it would then be known the setup was just an inverter in a box with batteries.

With no measuring or even viewing of the battery the demonstration proved
      absolutely nothing, there is no reason for anyone to believe the setup did not
      just run from batteries. Not to mention all the inconsistencies.

Cheers
      I agree evidence is scarce and suspicions are high.......I appreciate the actual work done by you and others. My experiments are very limited due to funding and lack of good equipment, but I keep watching here for any useful information.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
        The only way to win an argument with an idiot is to first become one yourself... it appears everyone has become idiots. What a Pha - king sewer....
        Quite agree with you Dragon.

Bruce Perreault met Don at the symposium for the first time.

He told me that there were definately batteries in the suitcase but there was no way they could have powered the bulbs for as long as they did.

He also told me him and Don became friends although they had a conflict of interest. He said that he believes Don did not have the knowledge to complete the device so it was a self runner.

Bruce went on an excursion with Don not long before he died three days before thanksgiving 2010.

The non public schematics that most of you have seen were sent to Bruce via email by Don, just before Don's final operation.

Comment

• I've studied Don's work in a different way to most of you.

Dynatron has the best replication to the best of my knowledge.

Can someone post the English schematic please. We should all focus on the best available version that clearly works.

Please can our kind Russian translators ask Dynatron to walk us through the schematic.

Can our drawing talent please enhance the best current effort.

Can our researchers dig out parts and prices.

Special interest F@CK OFF!

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            I've studied Don's work in a different way to most of you.

Dynatron has the best replication to the best of my knowledge.

Can someone post the English schematic please. We should all focus on the best available version that clearly works.

Please can our kind Russian translators ask Dynatron to walk us through the schematic.

Can our drawing talent please enhance the best current effort.

Can our researchers dig out parts and prices.

Special interest F@CK OFF!
            Hi,
            i can translate it for you. Dynatron doesn't keep the secrets. i attached his latest diagram. what else you want to know? DYNATRON / FreeEnergyLT / FreeEnergyLT
            Attached Files

Comment

• Just checking we are 100% talking about Dynatron's Replication.

Can anyone confirm Destine2012 is Dynatron?

http://www.youtube.com/v/7Fe6uvIj2no

Comment

Just checking we are 100% talking about Dynatron's Replication.

Can anyone confirm Destine2012 is Dynatron?

http://www.youtube.com/v/7Fe6uvIj2no

i don't know anything about this nik (Destine2012), but the pictures you attached is a Dynatron system.

Comment

• Thank you very much Garsony.

Please can you ask Dynatron for inductances, capacitances, wire lengths and gauges, links for exact components would be a bonus.

Comment

• Ok, so we have a Dynatron replication that works, even better.

I believe all you Don Smith guys should focus on these two superb Russians.

Comment

• Garsony and any other Russian translators please can you ask Dynatron and Destine2012 for a walk through on their schematics and parts please.

We haven't got much time left.

Comment

Thank you very much Garsony.

Please can you ask Dynatron for inductances, capacitances, wire lengths and gauges, links for exact components would be a bonus.
                        capacitor C 4 28nf, C1 2.2nf you have to much it anyway. L1 -1.92 meters L2- 4 times longer winded to the same direction (CW). LC frequency somewhere between 600-640 khz. the frequency can vary..

Качаем 100 кг железо ) - YouTube

Comment

Garsony and any other Russian translators please can you ask Dynatron and Destine2012 for a walk through on their schematics and parts please.

We haven't got much time left.
                          i tried many different configurations and all different coil. this one works the best (same as Don's), atleast for me.
                          if you want to use iron core isolation transformer then modulation will be needed (confirmed by him). what else you need to know?

Comment

• Thanks!!

Nice to hear from you Daemonbart!! Good Advice!!

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                            Hi!

All the time we are focusing on the same information over and over again..

I have been looking for information about Don, Leedskalnin and Tesla that is not in the forum threads

I think maybe Don also was looking for missing parts for a long time like we do.

We must start doing things we "know" are totaly wrong, then we will find the secrets, I think there are many roads to the same goal

Kind rgds D

Comment

• Thanks!!

I like you Nutgone!!

Originally posted by nutgone View Post
                              My friend; if you are looking for information here, then you are looking in the wrong place

This thread has done little but eat into my very precious research time, spending valuable hours trawling through useless arguments, bítchíng & back-biting.

There are many more useful places to find your information. Some of the earlier pages here have a few bits, but most of the decent stuff has been deleted after some silly argument.

I wonder how many of you here are being paid to pad this thread out with your arguments & cráp! Certainly more than 1 or 2 of you.! & these hours of my research time are hours I will NEVER get back, so thanks a lot! let's just hope other newbies read this before they make the same mistakes I have.

ONE QUESTION:
                              Is this forum actually moderated in any way by anyone???

Most forums I know would have all these useless argumentative posts deleted by the mods & users who keep on would be warned & even banned, if they continue.

So;.....

WHERE ARE THE MODS?????????????????

Comment

• Thanks you guys for guiding back to spirit and facts!
                                And thanks a lot you Russian guys for helping overcome language barriers!

Looking at the schematic from Dynatron:

The primary spark gap is definitely capable of generating very short kicks to the coil - much shorter than an ignition coil can do. Conforming tesla it should be less than 25 µs (half wave pulse of 20 kHz - correct if wrong please!)
                                My suggestions is to check all replications of any kind for primary pulse duration.
                                Q->D (Dynatron): Length of primary kicking pulse? What is the repetition rate of the primary spark?

Very smart way of having one GND only. This variable inductance at the middle lead of L2 blocks HF of L2 but lets path lower frequencies including GND level.
                                Q->D: Please elaborate on this inductance (size, value, core, tuning, function)!

Q->D: Do the output caps C3/C3 form a mains tank circuit along with the transformer?

Q->D: Does the secondary spark gap fire with mains frequency? What components control the firing and need tuning?
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 05-13-2012, 07:52 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X